Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-02-2019, 08:22 AM   #61
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubbyFootFetishist View Post
Hey, this was really fun last time! If I recall correctly I had to vanish halfway through because of [real life reasons]

1. How long you want the rules to last: 1 week
2. Which sex you are: male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms: I can't do multiple orgasms in a row so I guess limited?
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh: 4. Clearly I need to earn it.
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled: mix
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing: Pass card please!
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both: Both! Pic proof forces me to do dares! ^.^

If you want ideas, I can reach my feet for self foot worship and am willing to send tons of pictures lol.
You could have chosen excessive my friend as I tend to do lots of seperate orgasms rather than multiple in one session!

So a week of level 4 limited orgasms means you get to orgasm just 2 times.

Your orgasm days and times are Monday 6-8 am, Friday 6-7:30 am or pm and Saturday 1pm to 5 pm.

But as it's only 1 week and you like feet and edging you have to edge 3 times every day, sometime between 8pm and midnight. Oh did I mention you also have to edge with a sock over your boner and send pic proof each day of your edging. After completing the edging keep your sock as you will ear the same pair all week so each evening alternate between the two socks when you edge, e.g. right sock tonight, left sock tomorrow etc.

If you forget to do your edging you lose the next orgasm slot. Whichever slots you choose to have your orgasms in make sure you have one of your socks in your mouth whilst you masturbate and cum. Pic proof of that sock in your mouth of course. Oh and once you have the sock in your mouth send someone a text message, the message can be anything except one asking for them to reply urgently or you are in a hurry etc. You can then start wanking. If they reply in 2 minutes you can cum, if not then you ruin the orgasm and have to wait for the next orgasm time

You get 1 pass card. To use the pass card allowing one free orgasm at anytime is easy. You just have to cum on your feet, oh and lick them clean afterwards hehe.

Have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email

Last edited by DanB258; 09-02-2019 at 08:26 AM.
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 08:38 AM   #62
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfinx View Post
1. a month
2. male
3. limited orgasms
4. 4
5. a mix of full and spoiled
6. yes
7. Both
Hello Sfinx

So a 34 yr old student after orgasm control level 4 for a month.

That gives you just 8 orgasms in total.

Your orgasm days are Friday 6-8 am or pm, Saturday 9-10:30 am or pm and Sunday 2-4pm only.

How quickly you use up your orgasms is up to you but remember they have to last you all month! Before you decide to orgasm you have to roll a die and edge that many times. Once completed you can cum, oh but of course roll a die again to see if it is a full or spoiled orgasm. A 1 or 6 means you can cum anything else is a spoiled one.

But you can weight the die. If you do your edging in a semi-public before cumming in private you can have a full orgasm if you roll a 1, 5 or 6. If you also decide to cum in a semi-public place you can have a full orgasm if you roll a die and score anything except a 3. A three means even in semi public you ruin the orgasm. I need pic proof of any edging or cum in semi-public places of course.

You can have 3 pass cards, each card allows one orgasm at any time. Again you can use them as fast or slow as you want. but you have to earn them

Pass card 1, strip to your undies and get hard now with you tenting your undies pee yourself with pic proof
Pass card 2, roll 3 dice and that is how many clothes pegs you must attach to your balls and cock. Now send someone a message, not asking them to reply back urgently either, you can only remove them when they reply back so chose wisely. Pic proof of pegs in place
Pass card 3 send me a pic of you naked. Oh but that is too easy so you have to be naked somewhere semi-public, e.g. shop changing room, gym, public toilet etc.

All pics via Kik to Danb259 or PM on here, e.g. link to imgur or something.

Don't forget your report too

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 09-02-2019, 08:48 AM   #63
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by needamaste View Post
1.How long you want the rules to last.
1week
2.Which sex you are
Male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few
Excessive
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh
5 Very harsh
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled
Full orgasms
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing
No I don't
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both
I'll do a report

Looking forward to doing this.
Another newbie! Welcome needamaste

Well level 5 for one week means you'll need a rest after having so many orgasms. You start off by having 10 compulsory orgasms to complete this week. But also roll a die and that is how many more orgasms you also have to do and as you asked for it they are all full orgasms.

So many orgasms in just one week. Your orgasm slots are Tuesday 6-8 am or pm. Each day after that the time moves forward one hour so Wednesday is 7-9 am or pm. No more than one orgasm per time window so you are probably going to have to cum morning and evening sometimes.

But there is a twist any orgasms you do at night must be hands free so hump something or whatever you choose. But of course you can't leave your mess for others to find. So you must also lick clean your mess!

Any orgasms you do in the morning must be in underwear you leave on for 24 hours on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Any orgasms in the morning on other days must be in socks you wear for 24 hours.

Have fun and don't forget to report back

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 09-02-2019, 09:00 AM   #64
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadet View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last: 3 weeks
2. Which sex you are: Male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few: Limited
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh: 4
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled: Full
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing: Yes Please
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both: Report

Thank you in advance!
Well now soldier boy
3 weeks with 2 orgasms per week for you. Use them or lose them so no more than 2 per week they don't roll forward or back and they are all full orgasms.

Orgasm times are 10:00-11:00 am or pm on Monday, Thursday and Sunday. You cannot orgasm outside of those times unless using a pass card

I wonder how lucky you feel? As you like forced exercises then let's build your arm muscles. Every day you must edge whilst in your underwear I'll be generous and say you can do it anytime. Roll a die after your first edge and that is how many more edges you have to do before you can stop. If you end up doing more than 3 edges then go and have a shower, or should I say get in the shower in your underwear and have a cold shower.

When you decide to have one of your 2 orgasms per week you must edge like before. Now roll a die and score a 6 then you can cum any other score means edge again and then roll again. Any score other than 6 means do one more edge. Keep going until you score the magic 6.

I'll give you 2 pass cards allowing an orgasm at any time but to do them you must exercise. Strip naked and put your underwear in your mouth. Now put a pillow under your dick. Do 20 press ups then roll a die the score is how many minutes you have to hump the pillow before you can have your orgasm any way you want.

Don't forget to report back

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 09-02-2019, 09:06 AM   #65
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Default Playing catch-up

Sorry all I've been in hospital fro a little op so I'm behind with the rules.

To SexyHoe19, tomtom5222, 05slave, Idubbeldareyou2, panipuri, lowlysub, dori, gijser, BB123 and Elrond I will try to complete all your rules by the end of the week. PM me if you no longer want any though.

To everyone else can you please hold off asking for more until Monday 9 September please.

Cheers
Dan

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 09-02-2019, 02:19 PM   #66
stroker45

1. One week
2. Male
3. excessive orgasms to the point where it interferes with life.
4. 3
5. Mix of full and ruined.
6. I would like a pass card.
7. report, maybe pictures.

Likes: Anal, panties, golden showers, forced orgasms, ruined orgasms, light cbt, breath play, nipple torture, and pizza.

Limits: Scat, public humiliation, family.

PM Dares

Snap: derek_jacks2024
stroker45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 04:11 AM   #67
Joe53209

Hi, just wanted to say that your challenges are very creative. Thanks for putting the time into them. I was following this thread for a little and finally decided to go for it.
1. How long you want the rules to last
One hundred days

2. Which sex you are
Male

Very limited

Five, very harsh

A mix

6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing
Yes to a pass card

Report definitely. Pictures possibly.
Joe53209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 01:02 PM   #68
DoublemintFlash

DanB258, what a terrific dare! I've read prior posts on this and your prior threads, and wanted to say thanks for taking the time to customize the dares for different people!

1. How long you want the rules to last (6 months, but feel free to surprise me at as many as 9 months.)
2. Which sex you are (male)
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few (limited orgasms)
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh (5 very harsh, not sure of that can be stretched higher just a tad)
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled (a mix)
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing (one or two pass card, but with tasks required to obtain it)
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both (report definitely, interim reports too if you'd like them; not sure about the photos).

A couple of requests, if you're ok with it:
- I usually orgasm 2-3 times a week, so I'll be looking back to scale back from this figure. Maybe a chance to orgasm once a week (4 times a month), dependent on chance and contingent on completing tasks. If I end up having 0-3 orgasms during the entire dare duration, that would be ideal. Yes, a bit hardcore I suppose.)
- I work from 7am to 4pm M-F. Having tasks/orgasm window during this time would be challenging... but EXCITING!
- No weekend orgasms
- Passcard that can be invoked by, maybe, pushing limits
- The following is beyond the scope of this dare, I'd imagine, but it would be great to ultimately have to do tasks to earn points within a time limit to get orgasm chance, with progressively harder tasks or more points needed as time goes on.
- It would be great to have a punishment for not taking up an opportunity to orgasm (you've had something like this in some of your other dares).

Looking forward to your response, and please PM me of you would like to clarify something! Thanks.

Likes: Rules, pain, denial, exercise, chastity, spanking, clothespins, CBT, semi-public, hidden, nudity, going commando, exhibitionism, nipples, games with forfeits, cold showers, corner time, ice play, wax, bodywriting.

Kik: DoublemintFlash
PM Dares
DoublemintFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 04:24 PM   #69
sleeveslots

1. How long you want the rules to last
one week
2. Which sex you are
male
limited orgasms
a mix
a pass card
pictures

Likes: edging, organism control, denial, masturbation, online exposure, humiliation, degradation, dice game.

Dislike: cum play, CBT

Limit: public, scat, face, blood, anal, crossdressing, illegal, permanent, huge pain, diaper, messy

kik: doggywei

https://whereby.com/darelost may show my dick here sometime
sleeveslots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 04:14 AM   #70
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyHoe19 View Post
1. How long you want the rules to last - 1 Month
2. Which sex you are - Female
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few - Very Few
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh - 5
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled - Mix
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing - One Pass Card Only (but make it humiliating)
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both - Report
Hello SexyHoe

So you're not feeling very horny and want to limit your orgasms even more for the next month with the possibility of four at the most.

Level 5 for a month means you are not going to have many orgasms at all and any you do have will be on a Sunday. But you may have fun trying!

Three times a week you must have a "me time" session. If you fail to do three sessions per week then you may not try for an orgasm.

You can do the sessions in any order but each week for a month and certainly before Sunday each week you must have done each of the following

1. Edge three times somewhere public. You must ensure you are so close to orgasm before you stop each edge
2. Strip naked somewhere public or semi-public and then wait twenty seconds before getting dressed again
3. In the morning write "DanB258" on each thigh and above your pussy. Now wear no underwear or bra for the whole day

Send me a report after completing each session and put a strike mark with a sharpie or similar by your pussy so you can keep track of how many you have done!

If you miss a session you lose that Sunday's orgasm slot. On a Sunday you can try for an orgasm between 10-11:30 am or 4-8pm. A morning orgasm must be in underwear you then wear for 24 hours the afternoon one you can remove the underwear but after your orgasm remember to clean up so lick your fingers clean.

Now when you want to orgasm roll a die and an even number means you must edge that many times, if you roll an odd number roll again and add the numbers together and edge that many times. All edging must be done with your underwear on.

You are now ready for your orgasm so just send a friend a message if they respond within 1 minute you can orgasm, if they reply within 2 minutes you can orgasm but it is a spoiled one, if they don't reply after 2 minutes stop. That's it until the next Sunday oh but you must still wear the undies you edged in for 24 hours.

You get one pass card allowing you to have an orgasm at any time but you will have to earn it. You say you like humiliation and dislike pee. Well to earn the right to have that pass card is simple. You can do this task at any time and that gives you the pass card which you can then use once at any point during the month. To do the task have a pee first thing in the morning and then put on your undies. That is now the last time you can choose when to pee. Drink 1 pint of cold water in the morning and repeat every 2 hours. When you feel like you need to pee you cannot. When you can finally hold on no longer and to save your furniture you may go and stand in the bath or shower but stay dressed and I'm afraid you must humiliate yourself by peeing in your panties. Just to then complete the humiliation after peeing yoruself you must edge 2 times. That's it pass card earned.

Remember the reports after each me time session and report back here after completing the month.

Enjoy

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258

Last edited by DanB258; 09-06-2019 at 04:24 AM.
Old 09-06-2019, 04:42 AM   #71
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom5222 View Post
1.How long you want the rules to last.
1 week
2.Which sex you are
Male
Excessive
Mix of both
I want a pass card
I will do both
Hiya TomTom

I've sent you a kik message if you are still on there

Level 4 excessive means you have to have at least 1 orgasm a day for the next 7 days but at the weekend flip a coin and heads it's 1 orgasm, tails means 2 orgasms.

Your orgasm slots are 7am-8:30am, 12:30-2pm and 8pm-9:30pm every day.

Each slot has it's own rules though.

When you chose to orgasm in the morning you must then write Danb258 on your boner and no washing it off until the evening. Pic proof

Any lunchtime orgasms must be in your underwear and they stay on for the rest of the day. Pic proof

Any evening orgasms are done hands free, so humping or grinding only and wherever you cum you must either leave it on there or lick it clean, roll a die and an even number means leave it to dry and odd number is lick it clean.

Before you start masturbating send anyone in your contacts or kik anyone on here 1 message it can be a perfectly innocent message you just need them to reply quickly. If they reply within 2 minutes you can have a full orgasm if they don't reply in that time it's a spoiled one.

You can have 1 pass card excusing 1 orgasm or allowing one at another time but to use it you must then spend the next 24 hours in a diaper. If you need to pee you need to get permission from someone on GetDare to remove the diaper to pee otherwise you have to pee yourself but the diaper still stays on until the 24 hours have elapsed.

You get one pass card which gives you an orgasm whenever you want or you can use it to excuse you from one of your orgasms. To earn the pass card strip to your socks and underwear and roll 2 dice and deduct the score from your age. That is how many times you must edge after which you send me a picture of you in your precum soaked undies. You can reduce the number of edges by up to a maximum of 7. Send me any of the following and each one removes one edge. You must do them in the order below

1. A picture of your feet in socks
2. A pic of your underwear bulge
3. A pic of your feet and dick with no socks or undies
4. A video of you stroking your boner
5. A naked selfie including face (this is worth 3 edges)

Remember to report back how the rules went.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 09-06-2019, 04:57 AM   #72
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05slave View Post
First off Welcome back

1. 3 weeks
2. Male
3. Middle
4. 3
5. mix
6. Sure
7. picture I guess
Thank you 05Slave

I almost feel like being kind because of that nice comment. But then that isn't really my style

So 3 weeks of level 3 but what is middle? Limited level three is typically 3 per week, Excessive level 3 is around 1 per day. So let's say 4 per week or 12 in total. You can use them as quickly as you like but if you haven't used 4 in one week any unused are lost. So pull forward ok, try to hold back and they are lost.

As you didn't follow the rules properly your orgasm slots will not be at night! You may try for an orgasm on Monday, Thursday or Friday between 6-8 am or pm. On Saturday and Sunday you may try to orgasm between 1pm and 5 pm.

If you want to orgasm in the week you must spend 24 hours in girls panties and send me pic proof each time. Oh and just for fun the orgasm must be in the panties you then wear.

Any orgasms at the weekend must start with rolling 2 dice and edging that many times but you have to have a sock on your cock the whole time. I do hope you don't get over stimulated. After completing the edges send a message to someone and wait. If they reply in less than 2 minutes you can cum however you want but if they don't you have to spoil the orgasm in the sock and wear it on your foot for 24 hours.

You get 2 pass cards but to earn each card you must send me pic proof of you edging in a public or semi public place. A different location for each pass card please.

Have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
The following user says Thank You to DanB258 for this post:
Old 09-06-2019, 06:05 AM   #73
Jason2273

Hello, I would love for some rules controlling my orgasms! Here are my answers to your questions:

1. How long you want the rules to last: one week
2. Which sex you are: Male
3. I want excessive
4. 5, very harsh
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? Full
6. Whether you want a pass card which allows you to be excused. This time a lower selection in 3 gets a lower number of pass cards: No pass card please.
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both: Pics

Last edited by Jason2273; 09-06-2019 at 06:11 AM.
Jason2273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 08:02 AM   #74
Froststatic
Baby Member

This will be my first dare posted on the forum, so make it count! I’ve been lurking for ages now, though, so this isn’t my first rodeo.

1. How long do you want the rules to last? One Month.
2. What sex are you? MtF with penis
3. Excessive or Limited? Excessive, please.
4. How harsh do you want it? 1-5 scale. 3
5. Full orgasms, or a mix of full and spoiled? Full, please.
6. Would you like a passcard? Yes, but make it difficult
7. Pictures or report? Both, but no face.

Last edited by Froststatic; 09-08-2019 at 09:33 AM.
Froststatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 02:41 AM   #75
Quicksilver1337

1. How long you want the rules to last? Until September 26th, I'm currently on holiday until then and that's when I fly back.
2. Which sex you are? Male.
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few? Excessive.
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh? 2.
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled? Mix.
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing. I'd like the pass card please.
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both? Both.
Likes: Bondage, Masturbation Control, Orgasm Control, Chastity (Short Term), Body Writing, Feminization, Cam, Breathplay, Humiliation, Blackmail, Exposure
Maybe: Urine, Pain, IcyHot
Limits: Public, Loud, Messy, Family, Friends, Urethral Insertion, Anal
Not Listed Above? Ask.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BDSM Test Results
Quicksilver1337 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasm control, orgasm dare, orgasm denial