3. Excessive
4. 3 so hopefully not too harsh
5. Full orgasms
6. Yes
7. Both

Thanks
Hello sdfja

Not the easiest name to pronounce

Well I think one orgasm a day is excessive enough without being too harsh. Hmm as you want it for 2 weeks that's 14 in total. But i am sure you don't want to cum every day so I'll let you have up to 3 in any one day, but that comes or should it be cums at a price.

Your orgasm slots are 7:00-9:00 am every day during the week and 1pm-3pm on Saturday and Sunday. All orgasms must be full ones and you must send me a message after each time, so no cheating.

You may only have 1 orgasm during these slots and each time you must clean up your cum with an item of clothing you then wear all day. Of course you don't have to cum then as I did promise you that you can have more than 1 orgasm in a day.

To have a second or third orgasm you must go into a changing room in a shop or somewhere similar and orgasm in your underwear with pic proof of those cummy undies, PM me or kik Danb259

You get 1 pass card per week excusing an orgasm or allowing you to have one at any time or way. As you like watersports then to use it sis simple. Stand in a bath or shower in just your undies, piss yourself and send pic proof to me and add to your signature that anyone can PM you for a copy of the picture. Do the same the following week to use the other one.

Please remember to report back on here so we can all enjoy your dare

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 04:04 AM   #17
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvcai2 View Post
1. 1 week
2. Male
3. Few
4. 3
5. Full please
6. Yes
7. Pictures
Hello Avvcai2

For the next week you can have just 3 orgasms. Your orgasm days are Sunday 6:00-7:30 am and pm plus Wednesday between 9:30- 11:00 am or pm. This means no more orgasms between now and Sunday so you're in denial. But think how good that first full orgasm will be, if you are lucky that is.

But you have to roll a die before each orgasm score 4 or more and you can cum, 3 or less and it's no orgasm. But you can weight the dice.

If you go commando (no underwear) on Friday with pic proof you only need to score 3 or more to orgasm. You can go another point lower if you wear a sock on your cock all day Saturday, again with pic proof but on Saturday you have to edge in the sock first for 4 minutes but that has to be worth it for the die roll only being 2 or more to be able to cum surely?

The same goes for the Wednesday, with Monday being commando day and Tuesday being edged sock on a cock day.

The weighted die only applies for one orgasm. For example if you decide to cum Sunday morning and afternoon and have done teh commando and sock task then only one gets the weighted die.

You have one pass card. To use a pass card to allow 1 orgasm or even excuse 1 orgasm you must do a dislike and it's body writing. Take a picture of your boner with a heart drawn on it and send it via PM or kik to me at Danb259.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 08-15-2019, 04:24 AM   #18
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katropo View Post
1. a week
2. male
3. Excessive orgasms
4. 4
5. a mix of full and spoiled
6. yes a pass card
7. I'll do pictures
For the next week you must have 11 orgasms.

Your orgasm slots are 5:30-7:00 am and pm during the week and 4pm-6pm Saturday and Sunday.

7 days for 11 orgasms but you can only do 1 orgasm per slot.

You also get the need a quick reply challenge. Before you start masturbating send anyone in your contacts or kik anyone on here 1 message it can be a perfectly innocent message you just need them to reply quickly. If they reply within 2 minutes you can have a full orgasm if they don't reply in that time it's a spoiled one.

You have one pass card allowing you to miss one orgasm or have one outside of the time slots. To use a pass card you must fulfill your sissy desires. Take a picture of you wearing women's panties with your cock hard and send the pic to the number of people you score from rolling a die including to me on kik at Danb259 or PM on here.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 08-15-2019, 04:43 AM   #19
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGhost View Post
All you need to do is say:

1. How long you want the rules to last - At least one month
2. Which sex you are - male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few - limited
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh - 5
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled
6. No pass
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both - both
Wow DarkGhost you really do not like cum do you

Level 5 for one month means you can only have the chance to orgasm once per week.

You can orgasm either on a Saturday between 8:00-10:00 am or pm or a Wednesday between 7pm and 9pm. No touching except to pee or wash at any other time, even edging is denied. a week runs from Monday to Sunday for the purposes of this.

When you want to orgasm though you are not allowed to use your hands so tie them together, ideally behind your back.But before you do that you also get the need a quick reply challenge to decide if its a full or spoiled orgasm.

Before you start humping and trying to cum send anyone in your contacts or kik anyone on here 1 message it can be a perfectly innocent message you just need them to reply quickly. Now you can start trying to cum by humping whatever you like. If you hear your phone ping with a reply within 2 minutes you can have a full orgasm if they don't reply in that time it's a spoiled one but you must start humping as soon as you send your message.

To prove you followed the rules each time you orgasm you must send me pic proof of your cum.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 08-15-2019, 04:59 AM   #20
David0202

Hi!
1. How long you want the rules to last: 2 weeks
2. Which sex you are: male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few: limited
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh: 2
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled: full
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing: pass card
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both: report

Likes: orgasm control, masturbation instructions, dice dares, nipple torture, challenges
dislikes: denial, bladder control, ruined orgasms, position training
Limits: CBT, public, diapers, crossdressing, pees, cbt, messy, anal fucking

PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74173

Toys: vibrating butt plug, metal butt plug, 3 Ball Anal Hoo, hard clover clamps, rubber band, ball gag, strict collar, Urethral Sounding Plug, spanker, 80° candle
David0202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 06:16 AM   #21
lakegirl

So with my Mistress away for the week she can't stop me!

1. How long you want the rules to last : Four weeks
2. Which sex you are : Female
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms : Excessive...
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh : um 4... hopefully I won't regret that
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled : Full xd
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing : only if you feel generous in giving me a pass card ?
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both : report

All pm to me come with a five spank surcharge, exceptions apply to special people. Please start your message with this being done otherwise I will not reply (yes you doms to )

Dare Me Thread

Likes: Orgasm control/forced masterbation, self bondage, tasks that are incorporated into a story.

Limits: public, cam/pic/voice, anything stupid/dangerous, insertions and scat.
I reserve the right to decline dangerous/stupid tasks without risk of punishment
lakegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 06:23 AM   #22
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David0202 View Post
Hi!
1. How long you want the rules to last: 2 weeks
2. Which sex you are: male
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few: limited
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh: 2
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled: full
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing: pass card
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both: report
Hello David0202

For the next two weeks you can have 7 orgasms. Your orgasm days are Friday 6:00-7:30 am and pm, Saturday between 1pm and 4pm plus Wednesday between 9:30- 11:00 am or pm. This means you're in denial outside of those times.

But you have to roll a die before each orgasm score 4 or more and you can cum, 3 or less and it's no orgasm. But you can weight the dice.
  • If you are willing to cum in your underwear and do it without using your hands, so humping something or whatever else then you only need to score 3 or more to cum. But you have to provide pic proof of the cum in your underwear.
  • If you are willing to cum somewhere semi public, e.g. shopping mall changing rooms then you only need to score 2 or more. Again pic proof of your dick in the changing rooms

You have one pass card for each week. To use a pass card to allow 1 orgasm or even excuse 1 orgasm you must surrender your underwear for 48 hours and only wear a sock on your cock with pic proof sent to me via PM or kik to me at Danb259.

Don't forget to report back how the two weeks went

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 08-15-2019, 06:33 AM   #23
Jane4pain

1. How long you want the rules to last
7 days
2. Which sex you are
Female
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms so loads or very few
Excessive
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh
Full
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing
Yes to a pass card
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both

Likes: bondage,edging/denial, pain, light humiliation, torment, short dares, forced orgasms, bondage under clothes, predicament bondage.

Dislikes/ soft limits: cold, semi-public, deepthroat, messy
Hard Limits: family/friends, illegal, full public, scat, photos.

Toys: lots of rope, paddles, clamps, canes, cuffs, dildos (small to too big), plugs, vibrator, gag, tens with accessories (pads and insertables) inflatable vibrating plug and dildo, pussy hook, hard points.
Jane4pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 06:35 AM   #24
famij

1. a month
2. male
3. limited orgasms
4. 3
6. yes a pass card
7. I'll do pictures
famij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 06:53 AM   #25
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakegirl View Post
So with my Mistress away for the week she can't stop me!

1. How long you want the rules to last : Four weeks
2. Which sex you are : Female
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms : Excessive...
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh : um 4... hopefully I won't regret that
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled : Full xd
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing : only if you feel generous in giving me a pass card ?
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both : report
Hello Lakegirl

So you want to play whilst your mistress is away?

Well for the next four weeks you get 11 orgasms per week so you're going to have 44 orgasms

Buy I am sure you don't want to have an orgasm every day so You can only orgasm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday morning. You can orgasm more than once in a day but they only count as one orgasm unless there is at least one hour gap between each orgasm. Think of Wednesday and Sunday afternoon as rest periods.

I note you like a bit of bondage and vibrator play.
  • Before having a morning orgasm you must first give yourself a bra connect wedgie followed by 20 sit-ups.
  • For any afternoon orgasms you must have your ball gag in place from when you start until you orgasm.
  • If you orgasm on a Saturday it has to be done hands free and we want to know how you did it
  • And finally your Sunday orgasm should be one of indulgence. So have a lovely orgasm and then put your panties on. Oh yes and slide your Hitachi magic wand inside your panties at a low to medium setting. Roll a die and multiply by 5 and that is how long you have to leave it inside your panties.

You can have 2 pass cards to either avoid one orgasm per card or have an orgasm on a Wednesday or Sunday afternoon. But to use it you must message someone on this thread and be willing to be their slave and complete 3 non-orgasm tasks of their choosing but within your limits. If you want to message me use Kik Danb259.

Don't forget to write up how the report and post it back here and have fun

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 08-15-2019, 07:32 AM   #26
That_Guy_again

This looks interesting

1. How long you want the rules to last: 1 week.
2. Which sex you are: Male.
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms: limited please.
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh: 3 is good middle ground for now.
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled: mix please.
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing: yes please, just incase my schedule changes.
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both: I will do both ofcourse.

Note, I have been locked out of my old kik account for a while. If anyone on GD had me on kik, please send me a message and I will send you my new kik.
That_Guy_again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 08:15 AM   #27
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane4pain View Post
7 days
2. Which sex you are
Female
Excessive
Full
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing
Yes to a pass card
Hi Jane4pain

Well I think 7 orgasms in 7 days is perfect.

Your orgasm slots are 7:00-9:00 am and 9pm-9:30pm every day during the week and 1pm-3pm on Saturday and Sunday. All orgasms must be full ones.

You may only have 1 orgasm during each slot. After every orgasm at the weekend you must then put on your panties and insert your vibrator on a low to medium setting and do 20 sit ups. Any mess you make in your panties must stay there as you keep them on for 24 hours.

For your evening orgasms during the week roll a die a score of three or less means you must orgasm without using your hands so cuff them together. A score of 4 or more means edge that many times before you orgasm.

You get 1 pass card excusing an orgasm or allowing you to have one at any time or way. However to use that pass card you must spank yourself the number of times as your age and you lose your panties for 24 hours.

Please remember to report back on here so we can all enjoy your dare

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
Old 08-15-2019, 08:24 AM   #28
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by famij View Post
1. a month
2. male
3. limited orgasms
4. 3
6. yes a pass card
7. I'll do pictures

So you want a month of limited orgasms. As a level 3 I'll let you have 12 orgasms in total for the whole month so use them wisely.

Your orgasm days are Sunday 6:00-7:30 am and pm plus Wednesday between 9:30- 11:00 am or pm. This means no more orgasms between now and Sunday you're in denial.

But you have to roll a die before each orgasm score 4 or more and you can cum, 3 or less and it's a spoilt orgasm. You can earn a second roll of the die by sending a picture of your hard dick to me and one other person but you can only do this twice during the whole month.

You have one pass card per week. To use a pass card to allow 1 orgasm or even excuse 1 orgasm you must humiliate yourself and I think a little piss is required. Take a picture of yourself either in your undies peeing yourself or with a sock over your cock pissing through it and send it via PM or kik to me at Danb259. One humiliating pic for each pass card you use.

Don't forget the report at the end of the month

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
The following user says Thank You to DanB258 for this post:
Old 08-15-2019, 08:32 AM   #29
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Guy_again View Post
This looks interesting

1. How long you want the rules to last: 1 week.
2. Which sex you are: Male.
3. Do you want excessive orgasms or limited orgasms: limited please.
4. How harsh you want it on a scale of 1 pretty flexible up to 5 very harsh: 3 is good middle ground for now.
5. Do you want full orgasms or a mix of full and spoiled: mix please.
6. Whether you want a pass card, this could excuse you an orgasm or allow you to have one depending on what you select in option 3 but it will require a task completing: yes please, just incase my schedule changes.
7. Will you do pictures, a report or both: I will do both ofcourse.
Hello That_Guy_again

It's been a while since I last gave you a dare or rules I believe?

So level 3 gives you 3 orgasms for the week. Your orgasm days/slots are Friday 10:00-11:00pm, Saturday 1pm-3pm and Tuesday 6:00-7:00 am and pm.

You may have ore than one orgasm per slot but there must be 35 minutes between each to count.

Any orgasms on Saturday must be in your underwear which then stays on for 24 hours. Orgasms in the evening or the night must start by rolling a die, dividing your age by it and spanking your ass that many times with pic proof of your red butt cheeks.

One final twist before you orgasm at any time flip a coin heads means a full orgasm and tails is a spoilt one.

Remember to write that report afterwards.

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Twitter as Danb_258
The following user says Thank You to DanB258 for this post:
Old 08-15-2019, 12:01 PM   #30
Aloy

- 1 Month
2. Which sex you are
- Male
- Up to you, but I'd prefer excessive
- Mixed
- I don't want one
- Pictures (without face)

Where I work I'm not able to go to the toilet very often so I'd appreaciate times in the morning or better evening

Male, germany

Kik: Aloy_Nora

Last edited by Aloy; 08-15-2019 at 12:13 PM.
Aloy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
orgasm control, orgasm dare, orgasm denial