Old 09-04-2018, 03:36 PM   #1
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Bin Turned into a homeless bum

This fantasy started when I read somebody's report about being forced to live on the street for 2 days and complete some tasks during that time - sadly I don't remember who posted this. I enjoy being forced into predicament, possibly embarassing or disgusting stuff, so it really turned me on in a weird way...
I really want to give this a try before it gets too cold. My plan is to stay outside for at least 36 hours (2days, one night), with just one set of clothes (probably a cheap grey tracksuit with some other old clothes underneath). I'd take nothing else with me from home, also no food, except for an emergency pack that would contain my phone + a power bank, my id-card and some money which I'm not allowed to use during the dare.

So, what are your opinions or ideas on this? Dares to do during the time? Ways to get food? How much and in what way to care about hygiene?

Please note also that I do not intend to belittle homeless people and their hardships... This is basically a test for myself, and, if you want, a social experiment.

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 01:00 PM   #2
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Update (and bump :-p)
Got dared to pee my clothes right at the beginning of day one. I had more or less expected this to happen at some point, but staying clean for at least the first hours would have been nice... Now I'm thinking if I can find a way to wash my stuff, a pond, fountain... On the other hand, I must make sure that the clothes get dry before the sun goes down (if there's sun at all...).

And I keep thinking if I should do this at my hometown or not... If yes, I should definitely make my way to another part of town quite soon, not interested in meeting people I know...

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.

--> PM Dares <--
Old 09-05-2018, 03:37 PM   #3
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeobit View Post
Update (and bump :-p)
Got dared to pee my clothes right at the beginning of day one. I had more or less expected this to happen at some point, but staying clean for at least the first hours would have been nice... Now I'm thinking if I can find a way to wash my stuff, a pond, fountain... On the other hand, I must make sure that the clothes get dry before the sun goes down (if there's sun at all...).

And I keep thinking if I should do this at my hometown or not... If yes, I should definitely make my way to another part of town quite soon, not interested in meeting people I know...
Wanna add some handicap? Don't wear shoes (and socks) or only one during that time.

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 04:20 PM   #4
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by barefooted83 View Post
Wanna add some handicap? Don't wear shoes (and socks) or only one during that time.
Interesting and fitting idea, but comes with two difficulties:
- Walking barefoot in town can end bad if I step on some glass, nail...
- Temperature can be an issue,,especially if it rains or at night

But I guess if you can specify this a bit more, I could still do it. For example with a certain amount of time I should be barefoot, or some tasks which when completed allow me to wear shoes again. So that I can plan a bit, do it during day time etc. or avoid it if the circumstances don't allow it.

--> PM Dares <--

Advertisements
Kink Talk