Old 11-17-2018, 02:25 PM   #1
Salvat

Thumbs up Self-improvement Group Project

Revered getDare members,

Today I want to ask for a bit of your time for a project I want to create.

If you are not interested in improving your own life or to spend time working with others you can move on because this thread will not be for you.

I want to create a peer-to-peer coaching group. The group will consist of a limited number of people, ideally mixed in age, gender & sexual preference.

How I came to this idea
This idea is actually not new - I always coached my submissives (if they wanted to) and had great success with that. I pushed multiple Submissives through their Master's degrees or to get better in their respective Job fields.

As with all things, most stuff is better in groups, why only have one perspective if you can have multiple ones?

So I want to create a self-improvement Group that supports and connects each other and that tries to coach, motivate and push each other in the group to their best.

So why don’t I just open up a group with free admission?
That's pretty simple to explain: it wouldn’t work.

To push other people, to make time for it and invest in somebody else you need to know that person and also you should be able to get something back from them - with a free admission where everybody can come and go that will not work.
However, with a select group of people that want to commit that's another story...

In this group the idea is to help each other, that means you have to be invested in the other person and their success.
That's exactly what I try to do here. We limit the number of people and therefore give everybody a bit of space they can use to show the rest what they got but also what they struggle with.

How will the group work?
In a weekly Voice chat, everybody will tell what they did, what problems they have and everybody can jump in and give advice.
Its a group where you will be able to say what you think but also let other people answer to that.
Over the week we will have the opportunity of public and private text-chats (group internal) in which we can update each other on the progress we made or things that just happen in our lives.
This will spark conversations and friendships as well will trigger you to collaborate on ideas and maybe eventually little side projects.

In our weekly talks, we will focus on 4 aspects of everybody's life:
My Work, My Family, My Relationship & My Kink

Over time we will try to improve everybody's life on these 4 aspects.

Are you a Professional?
No, I’m not a psychologist or have a degree in that area.
Everything I am, I learned by myself! I want to be transparent about that from the start so nobody gets the impression I would offer any professional group therapy service!

I do however know how to motivate people and help them to grow which is why I want to create this group.

What can I do if I have questions?
Just ask here in the thread, I will try to answer all questions?

How will the application work
Send me a PM with the Application Form at the end of this Post filled out.
I will see if we get a critical mass together and if so I will answer everybody that had any interest.
After that, I will interview everybody and will then pick the best-suited people for the group.

Rules:
  • You have to speak in Voice
  • The Language of the Group will be English - you don’t need to be perfect
  • If you are offline for more than a week without advanced notice you are kicked out of the group
  • If you miss the weekly group voice sessions 2 times in a row without advanced notice you are kicked out of the group
  • You don’t flirt or play with group members - this is not a singles club, we will talk about kink but that's it. We will focus on improving everybody's life and not on coupling up or being a singles meetup.
  • No political activism inside of the group. We can discuss political topics but we will not shame or degrade people for their political beliefs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application:
Applications will not be released to the group or made public in any way, so please be honest & open in answering them

What is your name?

What is your time zone?

What is your Age?

What is your Gender?

What is your Sexual Orientation?

Are you a Submissive, Dominant, Switch or Kinky?

Describe briefly what your situation is like in the following 4 areas of your life:
  • Work
  • Family
  • Relationship
  • Kink

Why do you want to join this group?
(write as much or as little as you like)
Salvat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 09:39 AM   #2
monkey-slave

I hope you have success with this it’s a really good idea
monkey-slave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk