Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-14-2020, 11:38 AM   #1
Dravot
getDare Devil

Male 39/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in US (looking in fl)

39/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in US (looking in fl)

39 Male Dom looking for female but would consider couple sub. Any age over 18.

I am on the east coast of florida you should be within 3 or 4 hours drive ideally though would also consider visitors or seasonal. Long distance initially is an option if you read some of my past tasks and punishments and are intrigued.

Power exchange is key. I tend towards humiliation and pain play as it is most adaptable but I enjoy and am willing to indulge nearly any legal kink. Has the potential to develop into a live in situation if you are the right fit. It would involve talking and online play for awhile first to make sure our kinks click.

While I am experienced and enjoy intense play I'm willing to help the right newcomer or newcomers develop into the best submissive they can be.

If you are traveling to or through Florida and this sounds at all interesting please feel free to contact me as well.

In the planning stages now but should have established play space with furniture etc by the summer.

Best way to reach me to find out more is kik at Dravot8181. If you do not have kik you may message me here but itll take me longer to get back to you, I dont check it as often.

Last edited by Dravot; 08-14-2020 at 07:26 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk