Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-21-2019, 02:27 PM   #1
LivvyF36

Default New Toy, Help Me Break It In! 22F

I just bought myself a new rubber butt plug today! Help me break it in, can’t wait to try it out, give me some tasks and I’ll get to them by the omens of the day today or tomorrow! I can write a description here or send it to you personally, if you write a fun one I like I might take some pictures or videos I could send on kik! I have some other toys and stuff as well! PM me or write on here with tasks and questions!
Limits: obvious public, pictures/videos before IÂ’m comfortable with you, permanent, blood, scat, social suicide

Kik: OliviaTF Fetlife: OliviaF
Toys: 2 Butt Plugs, Clothes pins, bullet vibrator, 2 dildos, enema kit
LivvyF36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 02:38 PM   #2
Joker50
Distinguished Member

What's so special about this butt plug over the others you already have?

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 02:54 PM   #3
dirtyspank

Send a message via Yahoo to dirtyspank

Get completely naked then get down on all fours ass to a mirror look back over your shoulder and edge yourself twice then use your wet juices to lube up your new toy then edge once more! Take out your plug and suck on it like its the best thing you've ever had in your mouth for at least 10 mins after which slide it back in your ass and give yourself a spanking 100 times with a belt!
dirtyspank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 04:23 PM   #4
LivvyF36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker50 View Post
What's so special about this butt plug over the others you already have?
This is the first one that I bought myself, before they’d all been given to me or bought online, but this time I walked into an actual sex shop and bought it!
Limits: obvious public, pictures/videos before IÂ’m comfortable with you, permanent, blood, scat, social suicide

Old 09-21-2019, 04:27 PM   #5
LivvyF36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyspank View Post
Get completely naked then get down on all fours ass to a mirror look back over your shoulder and edge yourself twice then use your wet juices to lube up your new toy then edge once more! Take out your plug and suck on it like its the best thing you've ever had in your mouth for at least 10 mins after which slide it back in your ass and give yourself a spanking 100 times with a belt!
Are you asking me to edge myself with it in my ass, or edge myself only by using on my ass?

Old 09-21-2019, 04:33 PM   #6
dirtyspank

Send a message via Yahoo to dirtyspank

Well seen as you have now thought of both ways you can do the first edge with it in your ass and the rest my using it on your ass to bring you to edges! Enjoy
Plus when you get to your spanks each must be harder than the previous.
dirtyspank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 04:47 PM   #7
Zak6897

I think the only way to break your new plug in properly is with some pain. Get it all coated up in toothpaste then grab 3 icecubes. Slide the cubes into your ass then the plug until they all melt. Then push your plug out
Zak6897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 05:13 PM   #8
Jaskailos

You should test how well it can actually be a plug, with an enema.

Give yourself a moderate sized enema (based on what you know you can hold for 10 minutes), and plug yourself up with your new toy then keep it in as long as you can.

If you keep it in for 15 minutes, you may remove your plug yourself and use the toilet to release the enema.

If it can't hold it for 15 minutes, you may still take out the plug and release the enema, but not into a toilet. Pants, diaper, floor, outside, bucket, whatever; just not into a toilet.

When done, write a report of how it went and post it here.

Likes/Limits/Supplies
PM Dares
Gaming
Kik - Jaskailos

I can only change my diapers when they leak. 6 leaky diapers, 4 leaking messy diapers, and 2 leaky double diapers so far, 1 diaper that leaked in bed. I can't keep my pants clean.

Thisvid - jklos (member 1359270), let me know if you watch my vids
Jaskailos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 06:29 PM   #9
Dravot
getDare Devil

I little something to make sure your ass is thoroughly ready for the big plug

Line them all up smallest to largest based on diameter. Your going to be using each in sets of 5.meaning 5 times pushing it all the way and all the way out. You may use a dildo first if youd like for warm up. So you're going to do a progression that build with each repetition. Meaning warm up on the dildo. 5 pumps on small, warm.up with dildo 5 pumps small 5 pumps medium 5 pumps small warm up with dildo 5 pumps small 5 pumps medium 5 pumps princess 5 pumps medium 5 pumps small warm up with small 5 pumps small 5 medium 5 princess 5 big 5 princess 5 medium 5 small. Remove the small insert the large and cum as you wish.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk