Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-26-2019, 08:15 AM   #1
BabyBoiEnslaved
getDare Sweetheart

Default Set my humiliating rules and punish me 24transboy

I’m going to spend the week punishing myself.

I’ll be diapered 24/7 but I’m looking for some additional restrictions and requirements to make this more uncomfortable.

Some ideas are anything that can be added on to the punishment (ie all lube used must be icyhot/tiger balm)
Or one off punishments (i.E Must give myself an enema)
Or an ongoing task (ie cum every time I wet my diaper)

I’m willing to obtain any equipment I don’t have. But everything I own is on my signature, plus general household stuff.

I’d particularly like help working out how often and when I should change-

Please feel free to pm or post here.
My kik is my username.

25 trans-boy sub

looking for someone to turn me into a pet

loves: diapers, light anal, watersports (drinking) , ‘forced’ abdl, enemas, pet play, time wasting tasks, stress positions

likes: toilet control, watersports, food/bathroom/sleep control, bondage, forced intoxication,

dislikes/punishment: pain, semi-hidden public, denial/edging, public messing, figging, needles,

limits: obvious public, family/friends,chest stuff, feminization
BabyBoiEnslaved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 08:31 AM   #2
Dravot
getDare Devil

You can only change a diaper after you've shit in it or if it's so full of piss it begins to leak. In the latter situation however you need to pay for it, so a dab of something nasty on your sloppy cunt before the fresh diaper goes on.

Also you'll need to do the following enema at the start of the 24 hours. 1 cup cooking oil mixed well with warm water. Take it fast and deep then out in the plug and remain upright and moving until the cramps become to much. You may then slap your chest 10 times each side remove the plug and release...into your diaper of course

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dravot for this post:
Old 07-26-2019, 08:48 AM   #3
Andale

Every time you change your diaper u must lick the diaper all over the inside then take a dildo and push it in u until the next changing
I also dare u to go to a public bathroom and strip down to ur diaper and lie on the changing table with your diaper open until 5 people have said they won't change u or one does change u
Andale is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk