Old 01-16-2019, 11:47 AM   #1
matt1995

Default After the Storm

This story is a sequel to my previous story, Coolest Guy in School (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=213416). I hope you enjoy.

‘Charles? Charles?’ He looked up to the open doorway, put aside his laptop, and rose from the bed. He crossed the bedroom and through the living room: on the balcony stood his girlfriend of eighteen-months. She stood facing away from him, wearing an open shirt and short cargo shorts, hands on hips and gaze outwards. He crept behind her, and laid his hand on her lower back, caressing it gently.
‘You called?’
‘This is where I’m going to paint.’ In front of her: an easel – and behind it the beautiful expansive Georgian landscape. On the wooden boards was a wicker bench, padded and inexplicably facing inwards towards the shack.
‘Yeah,’ Charlie said. He certainly still thought of himself as Charlie, even though no-one had called him that since he left school. ‘Yeah – it’s a beautiful place.’
‘Oh no,’ Rosaline turned, her open-shirt revealing a black lacy bra below, ‘I wasn’t going to paint the landscape. Charlie brought a finger down the side of her left thigh, playing with the hem of the shorts. ‘You,’ she said. ‘I thought I might draw: you.’

Charlie felt the slightest of tugging in his shorts, although he didn’t know whether it was the prime view of Rosaline’s tits, or the way she was playfully biting her bottom lip. ‘Me? Like life drawing?’
‘Like life drawing.’ Rosaline ran her fingers along the inside of Charlie’s shirt, and pulled it from him as she walked around him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and, standing on them with her toes, backed him out of his flip-flops.
‘Rosaline,’ Charlie said, stuttering slightly. ‘Rosaline – I’m in the middle of writing something-’
‘And I want to start painting something.’ She undid his belt and slid his shorts down to his ankles. He stepped out of them, and stood there in modal black briefs. Charlie had remained slim, although had brought on some tone to his physique since he was a teenager – running, rowing, two-months of boxing before his first bad punch in the nose.
‘Okay... I know there’s not loads of people around here, but…’
‘Please…’ Rosaline said, bringing a finger from his back down the side of his leg. ‘I just need to practise my art, you see.’

Charlie walked forward to observe the horizon. The sun was slowly setting, and the landscape had a beautiful glow. His briefs showed the perfect curves of his body: the subtle lines of his abductors, his still-almost hairless legs – made tanned through always wearing shorts, the smooth firmness of his ass, the bulge of his cock. ‘What if someone comes?’
‘What if you cum?’ She was fast.
‘You can draw me in these,’ Charlie plucked at the side of the elastic of his jet black underwear, ‘until you need the final details.’
‘You’re no fun,’ Rosaline said, ‘But alright. Lie down. Relax.’ Charlie took his position on the wicker bench, bringing one arm behind his head, and the other at his side. He looked into the distance to Rosaline’s left. ‘Stop tensing,’ she said, ‘I’m not giving you a six-pack.’
Charlie sighed, and tried to relax: ‘I hope you’re enjoying this-’
‘Stop talking,’ Rosaline said, now stood pretty much out of sight behind the easel, the sound of her pencil scratching at the paper. ‘It moves your whole body. Just lie there, and concentrate on your body. Those legs, imagine them bending and unbending as you move backwards and forth…’
‘Rose – are you?’
‘Quiet! Imagine those arms grabbing me, Charles – imagine your hands going through my hair, taking it roughly as we fuck. Imagine your cock, Charles – hard as it ever could be as you enter me, imagine how wet I’d be.’ Charlie’s briefs were starting to stretch now, his dick forcing its way upwards against the material. ‘You – inside me, all my weight around your waist, forcing your cock deeper and deeper into me. You – biting your bottom lip, moaning with pleasure. Me – well,’ Rosaline had one hand on the pencil, and was still sketching. She’d got Charlie’s outline – was adding detail to his torso. Her other hand was down the front of her shorts, and she began to moan, loudly. Charlie was rock hard, and went to grab his cock when – ‘No –’ Rosaline said between gasps of pleasure. ‘You can’t be mov-ah-ing.’

Charlie put his arms back around his head, and lay there as he was drawn. Rosaline was still playing with herself, but doing so as she concentrated on the sketch, on all of Charlie’s features. She shaded in the lines on his legs, where all the running and cycling had chiselled them. She drew his sharp facial features, his blond hair shaped – shorter than had been as a teenager, more stylish. She let out a moan. She lightly drew on his snail trail, his armpit hair. ‘Your cock inside me, Charlie… in my ass.’ Charlie’s cock let out an extra bit of pre-cum. The briefs were now visibly dampened. ‘Me biting my bottom lip…’
A creaking of hinges, a ways away but close enough. The shutting of a gate, down the hill, at the bottom of the garden, and footsteps on the paved pathway.

‘Who’s that now?’ All eroticism gone from her voice, hand from panties.
Charlie scrambled for his shorts, pulling them on before he leant over the back of the wicker bench, his erection still as apparent as if he were naked. There were perhaps fifty metres between the garden gate and their place, and the person walking was still in darkness. They walked the garden path without illuminating their way. Up the stairs they came.
‘Hello?’ Rosaline called. Something trickled down the inside of her leg. Charlie thought of anything to lower the drawbridge. The stranger emerged into the light, and Charlie saw someone he had not in five years.
‘Hey… sorry, I know it’s shitty of me to come at this time of night… I was in the area. I saw you were here. Don’t have your number, anymore… I…’
‘Sorry – who are you?’ Rose asked.
‘Hey, sorry, Rose – this…’ Charlie couldn’t believe his eyes. ‘This is Zak. We went to school together.’
matt1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2019, 02:19 PM   #2
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Nice can’t wait to read more

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2019, 11:40 PM   #3
Sexyslave1234

Great sequel. Although, no offense, but I preferred the original. Cannot wait to read more though. You are a very talented writer.
Sexyslave1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2023, 03:41 PM   #4
matt1995

Default After the Storm: Part 2

It had been such a long time. Charlie was speechless just to see him. He felt, for a moment, as if the last five years had not happened. Although they both looked different, had both aged and developed, it was for a moment like Charlie was sixteen.

Zak had been the coolest guy in school, at least when Charlie had first met him. Charlie: shy, unassuming, a virgin, a wallflower. Zak, then: a captain of the football team, widely renowned (wrongly, as it transpired) for his sexual credentials, allegedly having slept with all the prettiest girls around. People by-and-large however had not asked enough questions. Zak's performance had been realistic. He had seemed like the sort of person who slept around. He had seemed like a typical jock, maybe even a little more refined than some of his occasionally-concussed peers. However, when Charlie had incited the wrath of the older, stronger, cooler boy, he had ended up learning the truth.

Zak was not who he appeared; simply an excellent actor, a young gay man who'd grown so good at pretending to be a straight devil-may-care jock that he had learnt to live deceptively. Charlie, it transpired, not canny enough then to navigate safely the world of high school, was the sort of boy who he could use. That wasn't how Charlie had thought of it at the time. When Zak had invited Charlie to his one evening, it seemed what Zak wanted to do, what Zak had perhaps become used to doing, was to use Charlie. They had played truth or dare, a game that had escalated and escalated, the older boy challenging Charlie to take off his clothes, to measure his cock, eventually to wrestle Zak naked on the ground, a tussle that had ended in the unveiling: Zak kissing Charlie.

For a few weeks afterwards, their lives had been very intimately tied together. On that first night, the final forfeit brought on by the great lie had induced Zak to give Charlie a blowjob, his first. At a party, only a week later, not only had Charlie engaged in a much more explicit game of truth or dare with Zak and his entire football team, but Charlie lost his virginity to, of all people when considering his former social standing, a cheerleader called Marie. Unfortunately, that same night, as truth or dare continued on a more intimate basis after the party had died down between Zak, Charlie and a third boy, a moment of unshielded lust - Charlie consenting to permit Zak to fuck him - had been caught on tape by a classmate, Lisa.

Thereafter, they had been blackmailed for what had been some highly fearful, highly arousing sessions of dares. It culminated in an elaborately orchestrated set-up where Zak had fucked Charlie through a curtain as the rest of the football team, thinking it was a woman on the other side, looked on. Lisa then, in an act of spiteful homophobia, had dropped the curtain, revealing to the top of the school hierarchy what had gone on. It had been a whirlwind. It had been a lot.

Charlie had weathered it. He didn't have so much status to lose. If anything, the rumours that swirled around him afterwards, many of them untrue, only suggested to him a more raucous lifestyle than he would ever achieve. He'd been avoided by some, mocked by others but embraced by a few, who felt sorry for his exposure, who had no problems whatsoever with gay people. Not that that was what Charlie was. Other than Zak, Charlie had never had sex with a man, and that had only been one surreal, traumatic occasion. He had endured the rest of high school and then gone to college, where he had met Rosaline. Not having many friends at his short-lived high school anyway, he let the whole episode sink into the past, even if he thought about it often, sometimes in moments of arousal, sometimes in moments of deep melancholy.

And Zak, Zak had disappeared straight away. He was gone off social media. Charlie had tried to get in contact with him, but there'd been nothing. This was literally the first time he was seeing him in five years, the first time since, in front of a group of elitist teenagers, Charlie had been photographed and filmed with Zak's cock inside him. And here he was now.

'Fucking hell,' Charlie said. 'How... how did you know I was here?'
'It's a bit of a story,' Zak said. His voice was deeper still than Charlie would've remembered. Where he had once had short conventional hair, spiked up, if Charlie was remembering it right (with the social media blackout, there'd been no way to find images of Zak, except for those posted by those awful jocks), he now had long hair, a fringe that came over his eyes, that fell to his shoulders at the back. He had been very muscular, and whilst he still appeared athletic, he did not look like any sort of weightlifter. His shorts gave way to strangely muscular legs, legs that looked like they'd carried him a long way. His arms were tanned and covered in scratches and they crossed his chest, holding a heavy rucksack on his back. It looked like he'd come a long way.

'Do you wanna come in?' Rosaline said. Her voice suggested that she still had no idea what to think of the newcomer, he who'd arrived out of nowhere to their apparently isolated cabin in the middle of her romantic weekend away with her boyfriend of two years.

'If it's okay,' Zak said. 'Charlie?'

'Yeah,' Charlie said. 'Come in.'
matt1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 03:10 PM   #5
Jasper--

Just read the prequel to this story, absolutely loved all of it. Looking forward seeing where this story is going.

Thanks for the effort!

Limits: highly public, family, very messy, illegal, poop, extreme pain, CBT, shaving, blood, anal, personal info
Jasper-- is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
coolest guy in school, romance, sequel, sex, three-way