Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-19-2018, 03:09 PM   #1
forevererect

Default The walk home I will never forget!

Hey guys, this is my first attempt at a story so don't be angry if its a bit shit! I might consider posting a part 2 but ill have to see how this one goes first.

Part 1 (Maybe the only part!)

Today could be the day my dream comes true. Its the final day of term and me and my friends are going out for a meal to celebrate. Once school finishes at 12 o'clock we'll go to the train station and out to the restaurant. That's not the exciting bit though. The exciting bit is who's going! In total there are 7 of us. Me (Alex), Joel, Callum and Nick, (My best mates) and Nick's girlfriend Mia with he two best friends Zoe and Emma. I've know Emma for almost 6 years since we were 9. She joined my school late but we've been friends ever since. But I wish we could be more than just friends, and I think she does too. She's blonde, 5'7" and the prettiest girl I've ever met. No wonder she never wears make up! She has long legs with nice, thick thighs. And a curvy ass just the way I like it. Upstairs she doesn't have the biggest breasts, (You cant have everything!) but they've never put me off!

I'm taller than Emma, Around 5'11". I'm not the biggest, or the strongest boy in our year, but I'm well in shape. My stomach is nicely toned and my arms show a little bit of muscle. I have dark brown hair shaven around the sides. I wouldn't consider myself way out of her league, but I think our long friendship helps hold our relationship together.

I put on my black skinny jeans and white Adidas tee ready for the day and walked to school imagining every possible scenario I could encounter with Emma. Although it was chilled out and relaxed, the school day dragged, and when the final bell went I felt a rush of blood flood around my body and my dick press angrily against the fabric of my boxer briefs. I rushed to meet my friends at the school gate to head over to the train station. We had a 20 minute wait until the train arrived in which we spoke to each other and then we got on the train. The journey was another 10 minutes and we got to the restaurant at around 12:50. We sat down and ordered food and part way through the meal both Nick and Mia got up and headed over to the toilets. We joked about what they could be doing in there before they returned 15 minutes later. Once I'd finished my meal I got up to go to the bathroom and as I did Joel said "I bet Emma's gonna follow in a Minute" The group laughed at the joke and I simply shrugged. Most people in our year were suspicious that we fancied each other so I was used to comments like it. As I got into the bathroom I walked over to the urinal and pulled out my dick. Joel's comment had made me hard so I found it difficult to aim. Once I had finished, I returned to the group and they were all ready to leave. I grabbed my bag and coat and followed them back to the train station.

Half the group stayed on the train leaving me, Emma and Callum alone. This was my chance for some alone time between me and Emma, as Callum lived in the opposite direction. We started to walk alone, talking about school and our plans for the holidays. As we were talking I was slowly growing in confidence, and just as I was about to ask her if she wanted to come back to my house for a while she said "Come with me to he woods by the field because I wanna show you something" This made me extremely excited because I'd done countless dares in the wood before. I agreed to follow her.

When we got to the field she asked me to sit on a bench facing away from the woods and put on a blindfold she had in her pocket. She must of been planning what she did before she left. I sat down on the cold, bare metal of the bench and put on the blindfold like she asked. She sped into the forest behind me whilst I sat waiting. I heard her voice remind me to keep wearing my blindfold then I felt her place something on my lap. I wasn't sure at this point what on earth it could be, as it too felt cold like the bench. Then I felt her warm lips Press against my own. Without hesitating I kissed back and my dick stood to attention. She ran her fingers from the back of my head to the blindfold and lent out of the kiss. She started to lift the material from in front of my eyes and I saw her, sat on my lap, completely naked. I didn't know what to do so I just sat and stared at he beautiful body. Once she had removed my blindfold she slowly ran her hands down my sides to the waistband of my jeans. She pulled them down and I lifted my body, allowing them to slide all the way to my ankles. Next Emma unzipped my coat and pulled my top over my head. There I was, sat on a bench in my boxers with my crush sat on my lap completely naked and my cock showing how I felt. She stood up and signalled for me to do the same. She knelt down and gripped the top of my boxers with her teeth and yanked them past my bulging knob.

Face to face with my dick she grabbed it with both hands and started to jerk it off slowly. I closed my eyes and enjoyed what was being done. She lowered her face into my crotch and started to circle my tip with her tongue. She moved on and placed her lips around my shaft and started to suck my dick. This was the greatest moment of my life. After a short amount of time I was already about to shoot my load but she stopped abruptly and pulled away. Every part of me wanted to continue jerking my cock so that I could finish but I hoped more was to come. I opened my eyes as she clutched my hand and pulled it towards her midriff. She guided it lower until was just above her pussy. She was hair free, the way I like it and I slipped a finger inside of her. She felt tight but it didn't stop me from squeezing in a second and a third. She reengaged the kiss as I slipped in the fourth finger and after 30 seconds she grabbed my wrist and slowly pulled my fingers out of her pussy. She licked them clean of her juices and the told me to sit back down on the bench. I didn't notice the almost freezing temperatures as I sat down. She turned away from me and sat back down on my lap. This time she forced my cock deep into her ass forcing a little moan from her mouth. I was close to cumming again and put my hand on her ass cheek to let her know. She didn't stop though. She kept bouncing up and down and I shot my biggest load into her anus.

She slowed down and gently lifted away from my penis. She took it in her mouth one final time to clean off the remaining sperm and then vanished into the woods. I stayed stationary on the bench for another few minutes thinking about what had just occurred. I definitely didn't think about this in the morning. I pulled my clothes back on and set off home knowing that she had disappeared back home. when I got back I had a warm shower, still processing what had just happened. I was in the shower for a solid half hour stroking my dick but I didn't have anything left to give. Once I had had my shower I got changed and lay back in bed, messaging Emma.

Likes- Semi public, denial, exposure, clothing, shower, food

Dislikes- Friends with limits, public, pain, anal, messy

Limits- Family, friends, illegal, face, harsh pain

Toys- Sisters clothes, Zip ties, household items, Sisters butt plug

Add me on kik! Girls get vid calls and boys get vids of dares! imforevererect

FAILED No Nut November!

forevererect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 03:27 PM   #2
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Damg nice story can’t wait for more

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 03:39 PM   #3
forevererect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankerrtx01 View Post
Damg nice story can’t wait for more
I have some ideas for the next part of the story but i just need some time to write it. Please go over to my request TorD thread and give me more dares for the next few days!

FAILED No Nut November!

Old 12-19-2018, 03:40 PM   #4
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by forevererect View Post
I have some ideas for the next part of the story but i just need some time to write it. Please go over to my request TorD thread and give me more dares for the next few days!
I already have,

Ohh come up with a self punishment for your failure of no nut November

Likes and limits.

punishments

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Old 12-19-2018, 03:44 PM   #5
forevererect

Quote:
I already have,

Ohh come up with a self punishment for your failure of no nut November
Im not that great at self punishment, any ideas?

FAILED No Nut November!

Old 12-19-2018, 03:47 PM   #6
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Spank your balls 30 times one for each day.

Likes and limits.

punishments

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Old 12-19-2018, 03:54 PM   #7
forevererect

Quote:
Spank your balls 30 times one for each day.
I reckon that would be way too many because im new to the pain game and i only lasted about 5 days so it would end up being around 750 spanks

FAILED No Nut November!

Old 12-19-2018, 03:56 PM   #8
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

No u misunderstood your total spanks is 30,

I got the number for the days of the month,

Likes and limits.

punishments

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Old 12-19-2018, 04:07 PM   #9
forevererect

Makes more sense. Ill do 25 because that's how many days I failed by.

FAILED No Nut November!

Old 12-19-2018, 04:28 PM   #10
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by forevererect View Post
Makes more sense. Ill do 25 because that's how many days I failed by.
No 30 because u failed the Monthly Challange!

Likes and limits.

punishments

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Old 12-19-2018, 04:39 PM   #11
forevererect

Quote:
No 30 because u failed the Monthly Challange!
i only did 25, however i will do another 10 as punishment

FAILED No Nut November!

Old 12-23-2018, 03:18 PM   #12
forevererect

I've decided I might as well make another part for this story so I hope you guys enjoy it!

Part 2 (No promises there will be another, but maybe there will!)

It had been several days since I last spoke to Emma. We were both so overwhelmed by what happened. I was the one who messaged first asking her how she was and we then spoke for a while about what we did. It got interesting after a few hours when Emma proposed an idea. "Hey, why don’t we meet up again later tonight, and have some more fun." Trying not to sound too exited I agreed and asked her what time. She said 6 o'clock and by then it would be dark. Again the day dragged and it felt like 6 o'clock would never arrive. But it did! And when it did it would be the best 6 o'clock ever. I left at quarter to 6 wearing a t-shirt, my coat, my shoes and a pair of Nike joggers. I felt like underwear would just slow me down when I stripped off. When I arrived Emma wasn't there so I got naked and sat down on the bench ready. I was wrong however, as Emma was hiding behind me in the bushes. She sat back down on my lap and we made out for a while. She pulled away and whispered in my ear; "Do you trust me?"
I replied saying "Of course, why wouldn't I?" She asked me to put on the blindfold like I did the first time and sit on the bench.

Suddenly i felt all my limbs be pulled to each corner of the freezing bench and my torso pushed down. I was strapped to each leg of the bench using handcuffs and left to struggle. After a few minutes i lost hope and stopped struggling. I did trust Emma. She placed her hand on my chest, and stroked my body with her warm fingers, whispering into my ear; "I’m sorry" I was then slapped in the face as my blindfold was removed. Stood around me were 3 boys from the year above me. I recognised one of them, it was Emma’s brother. They had also put Emma in handcuffs, attaching her to a fence a metre away from me. "What do you want with me?" I asked the boys, but they ignored me and started to take pictures of my naked body. Once they had taken their pictures they stole my phone from the pocket of my coat and used my finger print to unlock it. They changed my password again, using my fingerprint so that they could have unlimited access to my phone. Emma's brother finally spoke, telling me that my mum thought i would be staying over at a friend’s house, before reminding me that they could send nude pics of me to all my contacts. They did the same to Emma. This meant that no matter what happened i couldn’t run. They had my phone, and had nude pictures of me on theirs. This gave them complete power over me and i knew that they would abuse it.

"So, you’re the boy that played around with my little sister over there aren’t you?" He asked
"Umm i guess" I replied
"You guess!" He slapped my balls hard with his belt, "Guessing isn’t good enough!"
"Brandon stop it, let him go!" cried Emma. Brandon signalled for one of his friends to bring Emma over to my side.
"I take it you like what you see!"
"Yes"
"And i also take it you want more, am i right?"
"Uhh, yes"
"Don’t hesitate" he slapped me once more in the balls, "From now on you call me sir, do you understand"
"Umm yes sir!" He slapped me once more in the balls "Yes sir, I’m sorry sir!"
"Brandon, i told you to stop it, I’ll do anything!" Emma cried once more.
"Keep her quite!" ordered her brother. As he did the taller of the two other boys forced Emma to kneel before him, and rammed is semi erect penis into her mouth.
"You two are gonna sleep here tonight"
"Yes sir"
"Once we have had enough for today, we will leave you. At 6 tomorrow morning, Well be back. You will be freed at 6:30 with your phones and we will delete all the pics of you on our phones."
"Yes sir" i replied, and Emma nodded, still giving the other boy a blowjob. Brandon ordered the boy to stop and i found out his name was Taylor. Mathew was the name of the third and final boy. They uncuffed us both and led us into the woods leaving my clothes behind. After 5 minutes of walking we entered a clearing. It had two tables and a low, strong branch with ropes dangling down.
"Depending on how well you two do tonight will decide where you get to sleep." Brandon told us, "There are three options: hanging strapped to the table or strapped to the bench we started on out on the field."
"Yes sir" Said me and Emma.
"You will also be given a few extras no matter what happens." Said Mathew. He pulled open his bag revealing three vibrators, at least 5 inches long, two ball gags, nipple clamps and a vibrating flesh light.

He closed the bags again and led us to the tables were we would start. we were laid down and strapped onto the tables. Then He examined both of our bodies, touching and feeling us both. He squeezed my balls hard and pinched Emma's nipples. After our examinations he once again pulled off his belt and teased us with it.

"I don’t like boys, that mess around with my sister!" He slapped his belt down on my thigh. "I also don’t like girls, who mess around with boys, without permission!" He slapped the belt down on Emma's thigh. "This means i don't like you!" he smacked my nuts with the belt forcing me to yelp and gasp for air. "Or you!" he did the same to Emma's pussy but she managed to withstand the pain. "I bet you didn't even use a condom!" He slapped the belt down on both of our stomachs causing us both to cry out. He did it twice more each bringing tears to our eyes. "Finally, i don't like boys, or girls, who fool about in public!" He slapped the belt down harder than before on Emma's tits and on my chest. He then initiated a sequence of slapping my thighs, balls, stomach and chest as well as Emma's thighs, pussy...

Once he had stopped we were both crying in pain. He took this opportunity to get naked himself. First he straddled his sisters face forcing her to suck on his hairy ball sack. He then forced his knob deep into her throat causing her to gag multiple times. Minutes past and he still hadn't shot his load. He did the same to me and still didn't cum. He got his friends to untie us and kneel us down before him. "You two will now compete in a little game. You will take it in turns sucking my cock for 20 seconds each and whoever gets unlucky and gets a shit load of cum in the back of their gob has to suck off both of my friends here!"
"Yes Sir" We replied. Taking it in turns i started sucking Brandon's 8 inch penis. After 20 seconds was up we swapped and almost instantly Brandon shot his load straight to the back of Emma's throat. He pulled her head deeper onto him so she couldn't pull away forcing her to gulp down the warm cum. "Urghh Brandon you dickhead!" Emma shouted.
"What did you call me girl?" He said gripping her hair and pulling it tight. "It certainly wasn't sir!" He slapped her ass cheeks five times each and then he then directed her to the other two boys who already had their cocks out. She again knelt down and held the first cock in her hand ready to suck. Brandon stopped her though and turned to me. "Alex isn't it!"
"Yes sir"
"Well I'm going to give you a choice" He said "You can either sit there, or watch Emma take these two loads. Or you could trade places and be the gentleman."
"OK sir"
"Emma, stand up." Emma stood and i took her place in front of the two older boys. I took the first dick in my mouth and began to suck it. Before today i had never sucked a dick before so it wasn't the most intimate of blow jobs. I got the task done though and sucked the two boys until they came, before swallowing their loads. I was then told to stand with Emma by the ropes. Our hands were tied together and are feet handcuffed. "I bet you didn't realise Alex, but by taking on Emma's task you have caused her more pain!" He slapped her repeatedly with his belt causing her to cry. "Look what you have done boy! I don’t like people who hurt my sister however, so now it’s your turn!" He repeated what he did with Emma to me.

Whilst he did this, his friends had disappeared further into the woods. They brought back with them two buckets of ice cold water from the stream. Then they threw them over the two of us soaking us from head to toe. "I've ran out of ideas of what to do to you for today. I think it’s been fun for us all. Now however when must decide what to do with you for tonight. I think that the bench would be a good idea" Said Brandon
"Yes sir" Replied me and Emma.
He let us down from the ropes and led us to the bench. There he changed his mind a little. Instead of leaving us both sat on the bench, He cuffed us between the bench and the fence behind it. H spread our legs and arms. Then he opened his friend’s bag and took out the toys from before. He placed a vibrator in each of our butts and gagged us with the ball gags. Then he put on the nipple clamps. He put in Emma's final vibrator and put my vibrating flesh light on before turning all the toys onto full power. My ass felt tight and was in pain from being stretched.
"You better hope that those batteries die before the morning!" Said Brandon as he left us both taking our clothes and phones with him. As his friends passed they each took it in turns to slap my balls as hard as they could, causing me to whimper. Once they were all out of sight i turned to Emma and we stared into each other’s eyes. I didn't blame her; she clearly didn't want this either!

Hope you have liked this part. If you have i might make the next part. ~Also if you have any ideas add them in the comments!

FAILED No Nut November!

Old 12-23-2018, 03:39 PM   #13
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Well I hope u get revenge on those bastards how about a poke up there ass and u making out infront of them

Likes and limits.

punishments

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Old 12-23-2018, 03:48 PM   #14
forevererect

Quote:
Well I hope u get revenge on those bastards how about a poke up there ass and u making out infront of them
Well have to see what happens. Im so horny right now but don't want to waste it by wanking!

FAILED No Nut November!

Old 12-23-2018, 03:50 PM   #15
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

Sorry airport correct I meant to say pole not poke, but yea that bastard deserves it, if anything I’d go krato on his ass but that’s just me,

Likes and limits.

punishments

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
The following user says Thank You to Bankerrtx01 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk