Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-18-2018, 10:54 AM   #1
gdblue8

Key The adventures of pup blue

Adventures of pup blue #1
The first week
Welcome dear reader. This is a non-fiction story i'd love to continue. i have finally found a Master to ease back into the scene. It's been a while and since our start i've spent most time in chastity. If this blog gets some attention maybe i'd even be open to send a picture. Today i'll just focus on the last few days and as added bonus i have to tie my balls and can only untie when done posting this.

Our current goal is i would say 24/7 chastity, with occasional release and cleaning breaks. Not the biggest fan of it but it's probably horny me talking. It's always the fifth or sixth day (currently sixth) that with full chastity and no orgasm it gets really hard (pun intended). i have had a little time out here and there, including a night so it's not quite there but i'm getting really horny and desperate.

Master was kind and has said i could earn an orgasm by having 40 new page views. My previous post on GetDare wasn't really succesful and Master suggested to post on the story section what makes more sense. For those nice readers here i'd like to keep this story posting thing a little interactive so i'm always looking for feedback. This time the first three people to react on this on GetDare may give a condition for my orgasm like only in full bondage, only with X cbt, only with Y plug (for toys and likes and such check my signature on GetDare). As long as it's reasonable i will do so when i finally earn my orgasm.

Sorry for getting sidetracked but i thought it'd be good to tell me a little about our idea on this story. (Ball tie is starting to hurt :P) But introducing myself i'll do throughout this adventure. So what's this week about? Master and i have decided to have weekly goals for my training (saturday to saturday). This week is deepthroating, something i have thought about before in the past, but i have no experience. i have an 18cm long thin dildo (max 2cm wide i estimate). The goal for next saturday is to take it in completely and hold it for 10 seconds.

Eager as this pup is i starting practicing a lot, doing research, but making sure not to go to hard and cause damage. Somehow i managed to after three days do a full 13 seconds whilst when i started i could only take it for 10-11 cm of the 18. Master was really proud and we're thinking of a stretch goal, like a goal even longer but we have so far not thought of anything, maybe you guys have suggestions?

It's still only the first week and i will have more to tell about in the future. But i'll end on one more thing i'm excited about. i am thinking of getting a new chastity, currently i own a plastic one similar to the holy trainer V2, is not the best and not secure. It's comfortable though, but as our goal is more longer chastity i was thinking of getting a better one. A few things i was looking at was a more open design for hygiene but still a little closed as that's what Master prefers. Secondly i'd prefer a metal one as i think the extra weight and look are pretty nice. But Master prefers plastic or silicone. We're still discussing what to go for that is also within budget, but i think it's a nice christmas present for myself. What is your opinion? What type of chastity do you like the most?

i hope i'll see you again in my next addition, and i always really appreciate feedback as i don't have much experience on writing these things, do you prefer longer or shorter? Lastly for the people reading this on GetDare i also post more detailed reports of my task for my Master on my blog. But i'll keep this thread on GetDare for a more non-fiction story approach. Thank you for reading!

-pup blue

Blog for those interested or willing to help this pup get a much needed orgasm :P
https://theadventuresofpupblue.blogspot.com/

my journal/blog: https://theadventuresofpupblue.blogspot.com/

Main likes: Bondage, Latex/Rubber, Pet play, Furry
For all likes/dislikes and toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84341

Kik: gdblue8
gdblue8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 05:29 PM   #2
gdblue8

Default Adventures of pup blue #3

Adventures of pup blue #3
Hypnosis, bondage and new toys?
Welcome yet again to part three of the story, if you're reading on GD part two is a little extra thing that doesn't add much to the main story so if you like it so far you can check it out on my blog. The rule that the first three people to comment on blogger or GD can still give me a rule on my orgasm, but it's coming closer as i'm almost reaching 3/4 of the required views by my Master so you'll need to be quick as i'm not going to wait on you for my sweet release. It's been a week now and i don't think i can take much longer. Luckily i have two busy days ahead which hopefully give some distraction.

So i decided to go for a longer post as i've been up to a lot. i had some time today and Master had given me a bigger task, a short overview would be some stressy bondage and some hypnosis. So i woke up and caught Master online and we had a little chat, He was really happy with my performance of last night (see adventure post #2) and allowed me out for 2 hours. It was time for me to start and being out made it all the more fun.

The first part was some bondage in a stressed position with some toys offcourse. It was up to me to chose how or what bondage position to do. i first of started with the plug. Master had ordered me to use my vibrating prostate plug and so i did. To keep it in place as it's quite a thin plug i did some rope work around the crotch. after i used my diy leather ankle cuffs and locked them together with a small chain. The reason for this is that i want to attempt somewhat of a hog tie. i don't have too much experience with hog ties which proved itself in my attempt. It gave me some ideas on a next time in the future.

i used a belt looped around itself to cuff my hands with it and tie the end to the chain between my ankles. This way it 'should' tighten when i lay in hog tie position. i say should because that didn't work well although i was restrained in a stressing position. Next time i'll need a shorter solution but i already have a plan. Now the fun part of this ordeal. i was told to put on my pup hood and gag, but as of my own idea, also my old diy duct tape hood. When i started out i didn't have gear so one thing i made was a hood out of duct tape. It used laces from old shoes and had eye holes and one big hole for my nose.

First was my gag, i don't think i have described it, but it's a rubber cock shaped gag encased with leather straps. It's not that big but it keeps me quiet. Quick side question, should i make some reviews of my toys with pictures? Back to the scene, after the gag i put on the duct tape hood. It went on quick and after lacing it up it was nice and tight. i had forgotten how well it worked. The biggest advantage is that it secures the gag. If i try hard enough i could force the gag out, but with the hood having no opening for the mouth i could try as hard as i want, it was not coming off. If i were to just wear the pup hood, there is space in the snout which doesn't stop the gag from coming out.

With that on i put on the pup hood and locked my self in the hog tie position. i had to stay in this for 10 minutes. Now it doesn't seem so long but what you might not have thought of is that breathing was really restricted. The only way for me to breath was through my nose, through the duct tape hood and through the nose holes in at the front of the snout of the pup hood. i would still call it completely safe, but just the combination with the hog tie and laying on my belly made it challenging. Obviously i tried to struggle against the ropes, but i quickly found out it would take almost no struggling to get me catching for air. So in that sense i needed to relax in some stressy bondage, oh the irony.

i tried to bark for help and struggle, but time went by slowly. i even tried to hump the large pillow i was laying on. When it was over i quickly removed the hoods and gag to catch my breath, i was all hot and sweaty. Now comes the next part of the task. i also had to do another bondage thing, more in particular some hypnosis. It's something i've been interested in a lot and finally get a chance to try again. We chose a edging and tease file, no orgasm for me.

The objective was some more relaxing bondage while i would listen to it. i did put some more thought in to this one. i wanted to use the last of my diy inventions. Again using duct tape i made a leg binder when i didn't have any gear yet. Same construction as the hood and again used ropes to lace it. All computer stuff for the hypnosis so it was just a mouse click away. First of i simply laced up the leg binder to continue doing a more simple version of something that is called a karada. It's one of the ties i learned pretty early on.

i ended by putting the hood back on and using a rope cuff design i made to cuff my hands securly with a lock that i also connected to the D ring at the front of my pup hood. Then i started the hypnosis file, put my blindfold on the pup hood and relaxed. It all started good and i was instructed to masterbate from the hypnosis so luckily i was also unlocked. The rope cuff prevented this so i unlocked it.

As it went on i was instructed to masterbate and edge more and more. The goal of the hypnosis became more clear. It was as simple as not being able to orgasm unless commanded too. Secondly it was to crave edging more and more but just not being able to reach that sweet orgasm. i must say it did get me into trance somewhat and it did help me control my urges as i know i am terrible at controlling myself when as horny as i am right now.

Now that's most of what happened today but as you know there's one more thing in the title to adress. New toys?? Yes and i am way to excited, I was thinking of getting a new chastity for way longer already. The reason for this is that my current chastity is actually quite a bit too long. It should be important to actually have a shorter one as my cock should be touching the front even when flacid. Besides not allowing any room for growth which can be uncomfortable it also makes it way more hygienic because if there is spare room and you pee the inside of the cage would get wet.

i did have some things i like to try / want is a metal cage to have something more secure and a more open design so it could stay on for cleaning. i made a list for master and together we eliminated till left with one cage and i ordered that one. Now here's the thing i'm anticipating, we went for the smaller one as it was either that one or another too long one. But it's actually pretty short. Not like those micro cages but it's 5cm long. i am more a grower so it should be fine as i can get really short when truly flacid. But it's a big change from what i'm wearing currently.

Either way it would be nice to have as it will teach me more about what chastity is right for me. Even in the case that it's too small i still have my current one and it even could be a purishment chastity. So what ever way it goes it will be a nice toy to add. Now here comes to second nice part, i had some extra money over to spend still and we discussed another toy to get as i would have to pay shipping anyway. After some discussion we went for something that i actually have wanted for some time too. A tunnel plug, for those that don't know it, it's a butt plug where the center/core is hollow. This 'opens' up a number of new possibilities.

We could poor some cold liquid in my ass, my cum or even my piss as it's one of my Master's likes and i am starting to like it too. The tunnel plug is the biggest of the three possible sizes. It's 5,2cm wide with a 4,8cm opening, similar to my medium plug but for that you have to check my second part on blogger. To end this long part i can say that it might alreadyd arrive tomorrow . So friday i'll be posting here again because we already discussed putting on the new cage for the first time live on skype, me and my Master. i'm really looking forward to it either way.

Right now i am still going to listen to one more hypnosis file before going to bed that should install a nice trigger. 'Good boy' should have me get nice submissive and happy and 'Bad boy' should make me feel guilty. i believe it might also work when used in chat. So as always feedback here or on GD is truly appreciated. Feel free to test the triggers if you're so nice to leave me a comment. Thanks for reading and goodnight!

-pup blue

Old 12-21-2018, 07:00 PM   #3
gdblue8

Default Adventures of pup blue #4

Adventures of pup blue #4
New chastity and orgasm time
Welcom to part four! Today i have some nice things to talk about and for the people reading on blogger i have added two pictures as well. So for those reading on GD feel free to check my blog out. So let me get started, i've been stressed lately and very busy and have told myself to plan next week as my christmas vacation, no need for work, just doing what i want. Which ofcourse includes serving my lovely Master.

Now i've told about ordering a new chastity last time and i was lucky, it arrived the day after. i was really busy still and i couldn't try it out like i wanted yet. Master did allow me to put it on before my shifts and so i did. It was soo tiny, but it does look really nice when on and it didn't give me any discomfort (yet) so i kept it on. During my entire shifts i was running around the place and besides my head rubbing against my undies it was alright.

i got home late and want straight to bed. As it was such a sudden switch to something much smaller i couldn't yet sleep well in it yet so i took it off without permission and told Master. Luckily it was alright as i had important things to take care of in the morning. Early in the morning i offcourse put it back on and it has been on since then. i will attempt to sleep in it tonight, but so far i would conclude that this is a good chastity.

The major issue is the front, the front opening is a full open half-circle. This allows for some glans or foreskin to push through. i might be able to get used to it, it's not going to be a long-term chastity solution. There are some sales on the online shops now and i might be able to cheapily get a chastity exactly the same but 1-1.5 cm longer with a small opening at the front instead of a big one. That way i have all the benefits, secure, comfortable, open for hygiene and i would not have to take it off for cleaning breaks. So it would generally be a good thing. That doesn't mean this was a miss-buy, it can still be a punishment or future chastity if i can learn it or not. It gave me crucial things to learn about chastity.

Now comes the fun part. like i stated at the start i needed 40 views for my orgasm which i now have gotten. Everyone was nice enough not to give me conditions and so Master decided my fate. He gave me 6 conditions. i would then roll a die three times. Getting a number again is a reroll. My first attempt was with one condition i hated but i was lucky and the die went a bit offscreen twice so Master ordered a full reroll.

my happiness didn't last long as my new roll was much worse. i would have the pee sock gag, some cbt and then the worst part. Orgasm in chastity ... That would not give me any relieve and instead make me even more hornier. It were the numbers 4,5,6 and i begged Master for a reroll by doing something for him. i'm not going into detail for that but let's say it was worth it. He gifted me a nice reroll for one number so i chose 5, the number for orgasm in chastity. First i got 4 again so i rerolled, then 6 again so another reroll to then get back to 5. What are the odds ?!?

After some trying Master was extremely nice and gifted me one more attempt. If it were 5 again i would accept my fate, but instead i got a 1. That meant 5 edges. Normally i would be getting my orgasm now, but because He was so nice to me i offered to wait till tomorrow morning. i did so because then He had time to do it live on skype. i thought it'd be nice for him to see my first orgasm for him live instead then on a video.

So tomorrow is the time for the much needed big O. i'm so happy as it has been around 10-11 days already and i'm really craving that orgasm. i even trained so much that by now i could take the medium plug for a full hour as well as get the slightly bigger tunnel plug in. Hopefully i can make Master happy even though i'm the one receiving the most pleasure probably. But my problem is that i know i'll be without orgasm for some time after as well.

i love that i have no clue when i'll get mine. Hopefully we can set a nice new goal. Well that will be it for today. Need to get bed so i can wake up in time for my orgasm. Again like always you have any ideas for me to do or add to the blog feel free to leave me a message on blogger or GetDare. Enjoy the pictures and goodnight!

-pup blue

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
adventure, bdsm, blog, pup, story