Old 12-25-2018, 11:00 AM   #1
diaperlover30

Default My Sticky Situation

So I had asked another gd user if he could arrange a play day for me, and he happily obliged. What was my motivation? I gave him the login info for my Qustodio, and the morning of my play day, he took control of my phone and locked me out of all but a few of my apps.

My day started at 9:15am, instead of 8am like I was supposed to. I didn't prepare before hand and had to go from store to store on Christmas Eve to find what I needed. When I finally got home, he had me start by diapering up and writing Diaperlover on my forehead in lipstick. Then he had me write 10 different apps that I wanted back on various parts of my body.
I then had to get a bra from my wife's drawer and put water balloons in them. I then had to dance to a song by Shakira, and it was really humiliating! I had to jiggle my diapered butt and my boobs! After that, he made me pee in the diaper and put it in the freezer.
At some point, I had to drink a glass of water.

I may have gotten the order of things wrong, it was very humiliating tho!
He let me take the bra off, and I had to put the water balloons in my diaper, 1 in front, 1 in back. Then I had to put 2 more diapers on. I then had to make a ductape bra. Then I had to bounce on my butt 20 times in a chair, but it didn't pop. Finally after bouncing up and down in the floor for a while, one finally popped. Then I couldn't get the one in front to pop so I had to turn the diapers around backwards Popped that one bouncing on it in the floor.
I then had to dump 3 jars of baby food in a bowl along with a Zebra roll. I had to eat as much as I could without hands. Ate about half I thing. It was disgusting. I got to put on a new diaper.
I then had to do some marshmallow stuffing. The goal was 18, split between my butt and my mouth. For each one I didn't get in, it would be 2 minutes of facetime afterwards. Somehow I managed all 18, mostly in my butt. But they didn't stay very long. I then had to do some situps to mush them all around. I finally got to throw away that nasty diaper!
I think I had to drink 2 glasses of water.
Then it was glue time. I had to pour a whole bottle of glue in my diaper, front and back, then wrap it in plastic wrap. After that, I had to make a dress out of a trash bag. Then I took it off, and had to rub glue all over my torso and diapered crotch. Then I had to put the "dress" back on, but I couldn't get it back on because I was too sticky, so I had to wrap my torso and diaper in more saran wrap, followed by ductape. I had to take the diaper out of the freezer and tape it to my head as a bonnet.
I then had to rub glue alll over my legs and wrap them individually. Then I had to pour the other 3 jars of baby food in 1 bag, and a whole bottle of glue in another. These were my socks! I had to tape them on my feet. So sticky!!! Then I had to go get 2 more glasses of water and finish them before I could go clean up.
I felt like I was getting sick halfway through the glass, and he let me go clean up without finishing.
All in all, it was fun, humiliating, sticky, and gross! Cleanup of my body wasn't too bad, but cleaning the house was tricky.
diaperlover30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk