Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Pre-Requesites
Bread/Water Only 12 hours before 5 27.78%
All pee must be saved/consumed 8 44.44%
Ass Food - Any food during service must be inserted anally before eating 4 22.22%
Add 2 days to Chaster lock 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2023, 09:03 AM   #1
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Heart Break Day Of Control (extreme)

Runs between 8am and 2pm on Thursday 30/03/2023

Poll rules: Anything over 5 votes is included in the day.

This is one single day of 100% 'automated' behaviour within my limits. The aim is to not think but simply do. Like an obedient and brainless robot. I will do what you want.

I will create a schedule using TeamUp calendar and participants can select a 15, 30 or 60 minute block of time to do exactly as they want with me. If the task is within my limits it will be done as you ask, with the exception of medical emergency or a sudden interruption to privacy and safety.

During the block of time I cannot say no as long as the task is within my limits. I have to do what has been requested regardless of how much I dislike it.

The only exception is an unrealistic task like 'fist yourself dry'. I will explain in detail my abilities so posters have a clear understanding of what I can and cannot do.

If I fail a task I will report and of course accept punishment.

I will also be punished if I start a task late or over-run on a scheduled task.

My current abilities:

Pain:
I can take hard slaps to the face and basically anywhere on my body except my balls. I can't take any impact or crushing/piercing or squishing to them at all.

I am familiar with Icy Hot/Deep Heat, Needles and Hot Wax

Oral:
I can take 6" comfortably and hold it in for 2 minutes. I can take 8" with discomfort but my lung capacity is the limiting factor.

I am comfortable with liquids going in and out of my mouth. If made to gag/puke I request only pee, clean enema water, milk or warm tap water.

Anal:
I am out of practice but can handle a 9" dildo fully inserted and I have a large speculum so once warmed up I can go quite wide. Plug dimensions below in the toy section.

I will do enemas, food or toy insertions and ass to mouth but I consider scat a hard limit.

My enema retention is quite weak but I can take 1 litre and hold for a few minutes. Feel free to exploit this if you wish. My holes are no longer mine to control so do your worst. I will suffer and experience discomfort for your enjoyment.

Hypno
I am totally open to hypno alongside tasks. I can listen but not transmit discord audio due to my own anxiety or I am more than happy following written instructions or audio files.

I consider myself bisexual, I have sucked a few real cocks and I am easy to lull into a cock drunk mood. I am quiet but secretly very filthy and I will go hard/extreme if asked to.

Toy Collection:

Meo 24/7 Anal Stretching Ring (Medium)
9" Dildo (2" girth)
2 litre enema bag
500ml enema bulb
Chastity cage
Clover clamps
Normal nipple clamps
4" Penis gag
Large ball gag
6" suction dildo
8" suction dildo

Limits:
Scat, social suicide, breach of privacy, pics/videos, animals, anything to do with underage. Impact or damage to my balls.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?

Last edited by A2M2; 03-28-2023 at 09:15 AM.
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2023, 10:36 AM   #2
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

I'm gonna take that 8am - 8:30am slot.

Hope you don't wake up late!

Just after waking up you'll go and look at yourself in a mirror. For 3 minutes, while you undress and move your hands all over your body.

Your face, nipples, pits, cage, butt and hole that we are going to abuse so much this day.

Cage that cock already if it isn't. We are not gonna need it.

Then you can wash your face and hair in the sink.

And we are going to get your breakfast ready.

Give yourself a 250mL warm milk enema and hold it for 5 minutes at least. Make sure to grab a big enough bowl to release in it.

Meanwhile pinch and turn your nipples with your hands, don't want you to get bored.

Then you will release in the bowl. You will also spread your legs and pee in the bowl. Make sure the stream fall inside it!

The milk and morning pee will make a delicious mix to start the day.

Add a bit of bread to it, soaking it in the milk-pee mix.

Start wearing the stretching ring to get ready for the next tasks.

Place the bowl inside the toilet and lap your breakfast from the bowl without using your hands.

This shouldn't take you more than 30 minutes.

Likes: Friendly bets and challenges, games, complex rules. JOI, CTI.

Limits: Scat, piss, fam/friends, permanent, face, illegal, drugs, public, cross-dressing, sissification and the usual stuff.

~~ PM Dares ~~ - Kik: Rothaon
Rothaon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rothaon for this post:
Old 03-29-2023, 02:26 PM   #3
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

I think I can take the half hour after your lunck break.

I just want you naked against a wall. Sitting over your 8'' dildo, working on getting it on your ass, keeping it open.

Placing the 6'' dildo on the wall, ready to lick it. I want you to work on making it sloopy. Generating a lot of drool. Make sure you have something fresh to drink while you drool. Some warm tap water is ok for this. If you have collected pee or enema, that's even better.

If you have a catheter to collect your urine, you wear it.

If you don't have a catheter, apply tiger balm on your balls right before you want to pee. And then just pee down, letting it run through your balls into a bowl.

At the 5 minute mark you will put the clover clamps on your nipples, pulling and turning them each 5 minutes.

While you do listen to a good hypno file about cock sucking.

When you are finished, on minute 20, pour the collected pee over your head.
If it has been collected with a catheter, recycle it in next tasks

I expect this task to last 20 minutes. With 5 for preparation and 5 to finish it off.

Limits: Scat, piss, fam/friends, permanent, face, illegal, drugs, public, cross-dressing, sissification and the usual stuff.

Old 03-29-2023, 06:05 PM   #4
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothaon View Post

I just want you naked against a wall. Sitting over your 8'' dildo, working on getting it on your ass, keeping it open.

Placing the 6'' dildo on the wall, ready to lick it. I want you to work on making it sloopy. Generating a lot of drool. Make sure you have something fresh to drink while you drool. Some warm tap water is ok for this. If you have collected pee or enema, that's even better.

If you don't have a catheter, apply tiger balm on your balls right before you want to pee. And then just pee down, letting it run through your balls into a bowl.

At the 5 minute mark you will put the clover clamps on your nipples, pulling and turning them each 5 minutes.

I expect this task to last 20 minutes. With 5 for preparation and 5 to finish it off.
Understood and thank you for both posts.

I will update you.
Old 03-30-2023, 02:51 AM   #5
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'm gonna take that 8am - 8:30am slot.

Hope you don't wake up late!

Just after waking up you'll go and look at yourself in a mirror. For 3 minutes, while you undress and move your hands all over your body.

Your face, nipples, pits, cage, butt and hole that we are going to abuse so much this day.

Cage that cock already if it isn't. We are not gonna need it.

Then you can wash your face and hair in the sink.

And we are going to get your breakfast ready.

Give yourself a 250mL warm milk enema and hold it for 5 minutes at least. Make sure to grab a big enough bowl to release in it.

Meanwhile pinch and turn your nipples with your hands, don't want you to get bored.

Then you will release in the bowl. You will also spread your legs and pee in the bowl. Make sure the stream fall inside it!

The milk and morning pee will make a delicious mix to start the day.

Add a bit of bread to it, soaking it in the milk-pee mix.

Start wearing the stretching ring to get ready for the next tasks.

Place the bowl inside the toilet and lap your breakfast from the bowl without using your hands.

This shouldn't take you more than 30 minutes.

Sir, Many thanks for your post. This is the report:

I stood in front of my favourite mirror, it's been used once or twice for different things over the last year. My cock is already caged as I am working through a Chaster lock with an as-yet undetermined finish date.

My cock throbbed in the cage. There's a huge excitement in the few minutes before a session begins. Because I can't do them that often they are so much more special.

I poured 250ml of fresh milk into a measuring jub, microwaved for 90 seconds and then poured it into the enema bag hanging on my shower rail.

Once it had fully emptied itself inside me I hit the 5 minute timer and used the time to pay attention to my nipples. At the moment they are pink and mostly happy looking but I fear that will change.

Once the timer had reached zero I squatted over the bowl. Peeing downwards is a bit tricky but trying to aim an enema is something truly challenging. I got almost everything in the bowl with a small exception, which I dealt with using my tongue.

Next I moved the bowl into the toilet. It was hard to get it sitting straight but I managed it in the end. I dropped the bread in, it reminded me of feeding ducks wierdly. After that I began lapping at the bowl, which now smelled pretty awful. I appreciate the rule of not being able to say no though, so I finished it.

Next was the plug. I admit because I started at 8am and was relatively busy I wasn't able to warm up in time, so overall I did everything correct and within the frame, but the plug takes more time and I need to work up to it without going too quickly and risking a bleed.

Thank you so much for this. Hopefully I will get a few more posts to go alongside yours to make this day truly horrible
Old 03-30-2023, 11:33 AM   #6
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

Time for a little training.

Fill the bottom of the tub with warm water. If it has filth from before, that is useful too. Enough to cover your nose when you are deepthroating that 8'' dildo.

You will also be wearing the speculum. Open at your convenience and have the 9'' dildo close by.

This is how the training goes. You will deep throat the 8'' dildo until your nose is underwater. And meanwhile, you will work that 9'' down your ass.

When you gasp for air you will open the speculum a bit making sure you widen your hole, training it. Up to a challenging point.

I will consider the training done after you do this 10 times with both dildos fully inserted for at least 30 seconds.

One your holes are fully used, do not close the speculum, close it a notch.

And shut your mouth with the penis gag. Make sure to wet it in the toilet, I know you love that.

It is time to lie in the filth of the tub. And apply a nice layer of tiger to your balls. But not only to your balls this time. Make sure to also push a bit on your glande through the cage.

After this, half a candle of wax will be drop on your chest and tummy.

When the wax is there, We will add 2 needles to each nipple. And we will finish by dropping the rest of the candle over your balls and groin area while you, carefully, torture your nipples

Old 04-03-2023, 05:22 AM   #7
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Sir, thank you for this and apologies for the delayed report.

I started as you asked. Sitting with the 8" buried in me. The 6 at mouth level already dripping from my warmup. It stared me down and I loved feeling my nose touch the wall each time it filled my throat.

I had some pee remaining which I drank from the bowl, then i began worshipping the dildo with the taste fresh in my mouth. I always love to do it with my eyes shut so while my throat is being fucked I can let my mind wander and think of what I could do to a real cock.

I then set the 3 5 minute timers and clamped my nipples. As I drooled down my chest clamping felt more painful and it was more difficult to get them on each turn.

I just had a bowl so I put it beneath the dildo with my cage above so anything could be collected that dripped. I also added the remaining pee from earlier.

So next I poured the whole bowl over my head with my mouth opened and swallowed everything I could.

I drooled the rest and instinctively began swallowing the dildo hungrily. Covered in my own mess. Still filled by the other dildo. I loved being impaled.

I spent the final 5 cleaning up. I loved that so much. It would have been so good in real life.
The following user says Thank You to A2M2 for this post:
Old 04-03-2023, 05:38 AM   #8
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Time for a little training.

Fill the bottom of the tub with warm water. If it has filth from before, that is useful too. Enough to cover your nose when you are deepthroating that 8'' dildo.

You will also be wearing the speculum. Open at your convenience and have the 9'' dildo close by.

This is how the training goes. You will deep throat the 8'' dildo until your nose is underwater. And meanwhile, you will work that 9'' down your ass.

When you gasp for air you will open the speculum a bit making sure you widen your hole, training it. Up to a challenging point.

I will consider the training done after you do this 10 times with both dildos fully inserted for at least 30 seconds.

One your holes are fully used, do not close the speculum, close it a notch.

And shut your mouth with the penis gag. Make sure to wet it in the toilet, I know you love that.

It is time to lie in the filth of the tub. And apply a nice layer of tiger to your balls. But not only to your balls this time. Make sure to also push a bit on your glande through the cage.

After this, half a candle of wax will be drop on your chest and tummy.

When the wax is there, We will add 2 needles to each nipple. And we will finish by dropping the rest of the candle over your balls and groin area while you, carefully, torture your nipples
So this is possibly the most whorish I have felt. My slut holes both well warmed up and slippery, ready for invasion.

I found the logistics a bit tricky as the 9 inch wouldn't easily go through the speculum so I chose to just tear my hole open with the widest setting. I loved going down under the water with my mouth too. Very new sensation. Hot as heck.

As i gagged I felt my hole hopelessly spasming with no chance of success. The metal Collins speculum easily overpowered my weak muscles and didn't even close a bit. The hole was now completely open and I felt air from outside waft in.

I repeated as instructed and held myself down. I managed to close off my nostrils and get some good socks in. Definitely want to explore more with my head underwater. Maybe under enema water, piss or something else...

I lifted the final time and reached for the toilet. My gag soaked, even the strap in toilet water. Straight into my slut hole mouth. Fuck. The taste just turned me on more. I wanted to suck every drop. I without realising was trying to suck the gag in deeper. Overtaken by my sexual appetite.

I got back in the bath on my back and got the candle, needles and bits. First I wanted to do my nipples because I was absolutely spaced out. I pushed the first through and felt my cock twitch as it burst through. I repeated with a second over it in an X shape and repeated on the other nipple.

Next the tiger balm. On my balls and glans as requested. This wasn't too bad overall. My nipples still ached but felt amazing.

I lit the candle and decided to test my nipples. I attached the clovers with a chain to them and ran the chain behind my neck. Then when I leaned my head back it tugged and REALLY fucking hurt.

I dripped the wax on my balls, nipples and chest until complete. My cock was raging. I would do literally ANYTHING to edge.

Thank you.
The following user says Thank You to A2M2 for this post:
Old 04-03-2023, 09:28 AM   #9
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
So this is possibly the most whorish I have felt. My slut holes both well warmed up and slippery, ready for invasion.

I found the logistics a bit tricky as the 9 inch wouldn't easily go through the speculum so I chose to just tear my hole open with the widest setting. I loved going down under the water with my mouth too. Very new sensation. Hot as heck.

As i gagged I felt my hole hopelessly spasming with no chance of success. The metal Collins speculum easily overpowered my weak muscles and didn't even close a bit. The hole was now completely open and I felt air from outside waft in.

I repeated as instructed and held myself down. I managed to close off my nostrils and get some good socks in. Definitely want to explore more with my head underwater. Maybe under enema water, piss or something else...

I lifted the final time and reached for the toilet. My gag soaked, even the strap in toilet water. Straight into my slut hole mouth. Fuck. The taste just turned me on more. I wanted to suck every drop. I without realising was trying to suck the gag in deeper. Overtaken by my sexual appetite.

I got back in the bath on my back and got the candle, needles and bits. First I wanted to do my nipples because I was absolutely spaced out. I pushed the first through and felt my cock twitch as it burst through. I repeated with a second over it in an X shape and repeated on the other nipple.

Next the tiger balm. On my balls and glans as requested. This wasn't too bad overall. My nipples still ached but felt amazing.

I lit the candle and decided to test my nipples. I attached the clovers with a chain to them and ran the chain behind my neck. Then when I leaned my head back it tugged and REALLY fucking hurt.

I dripped the wax on my balls, nipples and chest until complete. My cock was raging. I would do literally ANYTHING to edge.

Thank you.
Damn, boy, This is one of the best reports I have read.
I'm happy to see the previous tasks made you feel so slutty that you puhsed yourself even further.

You had so much fun with these.

Love your reports

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, extreme, hard, pain, throat