Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-27-2023, 04:54 PM   #1
Boyforuruse2

Male 24/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

24/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hello, I'm a sub (23) looking for a dom (preferably female) I'd love to serve you and try to meet your requiremtens. Personally I would mostly like to get my masturbation and sexual interactions controlled. I'd like to slowly be denied more and more, having to beg to get a release. I do enjoy doing any other tasks for you as well. I'll just list them bellow for your convince. Please not that I am sure the list will not be a complete one so feel free to ask me about anything I might have missed. I'm writing this add as my previous mistress sadly disappeared and I feel how much I miss being denied and miss seeing a mistress. I don't really need degradation along with it, I much more like to perform my tasks as sign of obedience on my own. I hat to disappoint my dom. If you are interested please contact me here or on kik: Boyforuruse2

chasity
JOI
CEI
anal (lovense etc)
mild pain
nipple play/torture
orgasm controll
forced orgasms
forced hookup
can do piss
hidden public

dislikes:
humiliation
sissyfying
a lot of pain
body writing

limits:
family
illegal
social suicide
blackmail
blood
scat
Old 04-04-2023, 04:59 PM   #2
Boyforuruse2

I'm still looking and may elaborate a tiny bit. I'd love vor someone to deny me and take the fun out of wanking etc. I might not be allowed to touch it or wank at all. I may only be allowed to cum to keep the body physically working but not by wanking only by placing a vibe in my dick untill it goes off. Maybe even ruined orgasms and such. All along I can entertain you with anal tasks nipple play or whatever you may see fit. I hope to find someone who is willing to take me up.
Old 04-04-2023, 05:31 PM   #3
jillsmith84

Have a physical description of yourself, boy?

Advertisements
Kink Talk