Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-26-2023, 10:49 PM   #1
Master_T

Default Not a Single Person Dare

Dom is looking for a non-sissy sub who is masculine and knows his place. The dare is for you to submit yourself to me as property, but you will also work at getting me someone you know to serve me.

The easy part of the dare is that they will not know you brought them to me to serve. The hard part is that you bring them to me with them knowing who and what you are.

So this person can be a male friend, co-worker or if you have the balls, a relative. Such as your son, brother, stepson, dad, uncle, nephew, etc.

So are you up for the dare, or will you chicken out?
Master_T is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Master_T for this post:
Old 03-27-2023, 04:13 AM   #2
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Now this is sneaky!
We all know that your post is nothing but a sub request, but you camouflaged it as a dare in order for it to be allowed in the much more popular Dares forum!
If I wasn’t bothered by the fact that you’re ruining the forums, I would applaud your cleverness.
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk