Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2023, 10:05 PM   #1
curiosity_killed

Male 32/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (queer pup 4 cnc)

32/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (queer pup 4 cnc)

What am I looking for?: I am looking for someone to explore an online-based power exchange dynamic. I generally really enjoy tasks, rules and protocols. For ~most things~ I don't need much convincing however I have other interests (especially toilet stuff and the things in my 'curious about' where some encouragement,
Spoiler:
coercion
is needed to make me the best subby slut I can be. I'm looking for someone who will work to get into my head and guide force me towards that goal. This can include brainwashing to control what that looks like.

Kinks: humiliation, degradation, rules and protocols, (light) exposure, discreet public play, tasks, orgasm control/denial, puppy play, chastity, cum play, piss, scat and toilet play, anal training, most things tbh.

curious about: coercion, manipulation, reprogramming cnc, brainwashing, blackmail. account control, forced bi, forced intox, full toilet training.

Limits: illegal acts, heavy pain, blood, vomit, findom. I'm not here to commit social suicide or be completely doxxed. While I will share pics/videos and some info, be prepared to build trust over time and build up over time.

I am poly and live with a nesting partner. I have another long term partner. I also have a pretty busy career. This will mean that I am not always able to complete tasks immediately, particularly if they are to take place over an extended period of time. I will also not engage in play/tasks that compromises or intrudes on those relationships.

My experience: I like to think I have a heap of it with most of the things in my kink list, less so for my 'curious about's. I've been active in the local kink scene for about 10 years. I practice kink in both of my current relationships, though neither are '24/7'. However when it comes to online play and particularly blackmail or exposure play my experience is far more limited. Let's fix that.

Who am I looking for are you looking for a dom?: foremost I'm ideally after someone I can build up a connection with (and the trust that comes with it) over time. While I have a long interest list, some of which some considered 'edge play', trust for that stuff is earned over time.

While I'm open to all ages things are probably less likely to work out if you are a lot younger than me.

Similarly with gender, I identify as queer/bi but tend to be less attracted to cis-men (though have met plenty of exceptions so don't let that stop you).

I'm open to a range of connections but ideally seeking an ongoing relationship/dynamic with frequent communication and play. While I'm always open to casual play, the kinks I am really hoping to explore will require a bit more of a time commitment.

I'm a sucker for a 'gentle but firm' dom, with things starting off as 'tasks' but over time becoming more about CNC, coercion and blackmail.

What I can offer: I'd like to think I am a good communicator. While I am not always available for play/tasks on a moment's notice, I am usually responsive if not otherwise occupied and have a lot of energy to chat. If you decide I am worth spending your time and energy on I will reciprocate in kind. besides that, my brain is full of filth and I'd like to think I'm offering some fun kinds of play!

If any of that resonates with you, I would love to hear from you. When messaging telegram is prefered over Kik and let me know where you came from
Old 05-08-2023, 07:41 PM   #2
curiosity_killed

I’ve had a few lovely chats and some fun play but am still very much looking so bumping this thread for anyone who may have missed it

telegram:curiosity_killed
kik:anonon91

likes:humiliation, degradation, protocol, (light) exposure, public, pup play, cum, all things toilet play, anal.

curious[/B]: (light) exposure, coercion, manipulation, hypno, blackmail, account control, forced intox, toilet training.

limits: doxxing/social suicide, illegal, permanent, heavy pain, blood, vomit, findom. Face pics/videos by negotiation.

Send me a PM Dare
Add to my calendar
TOY List
BDSMTest
The following user says Thank You to curiosity_killed for this post:
Old 05-17-2023, 04:46 AM   #3
curiosity_killed

A polite bump.

likes:humiliation, degradation, protocol, (light) exposure, public, pup play, cum, all things toilet play, anal.

curious[/B]: (light) exposure, coercion, manipulation, hypno, blackmail, account control, forced intox, toilet training.

limits: doxxing/social suicide, illegal, permanent, heavy pain, blood, vomit, findom. Face pics/videos by negotiation.

Send me a PM Dare
Add to my calendar
TOY List
BDSMTest
Old 06-07-2023, 02:50 AM   #4
curiosity_killed

still looking so hoping its ok to refresh this thread.

Send me a PM Dare
Add to my calendar
TOY List
BDSMTest
Old 06-12-2023, 04:51 PM   #5
curiosity_killed

still searching

Send me a PM Dare
Add to my calendar
TOY List
BDSMTest
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk