Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 03-22-2023, 12:19 PM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Question Hidden public

Can you clarify what counts as hidden public exactly ?

For example, does going out with a body writing on you, or without panties ? Or does it have to be something a lot more sexual ? What do you personally include in that category when you add it to your likes or limits ?

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 01:17 PM   #2
Arcadia

Honestly my definition is anything sexual,kinky, bdsm, or nsfw in nature that you do outside where others can’t see. So I think not wearing panties or body writing is hidden public because you’re hiding the nsfw activity while out in public. Idk other people have different definitions I assume
Likes: femdom, gfd, humiliation, degradation, sph, nipple play, bladder control, feet, Blackmail (into blackmail threat), spit play, orgasm control, edging, denial, begging, wedgie, maybe cei. Feminization

Limits: anal, bi play, pain (I’m okay with light pain) toilet scat, knives blood needles and etc. Exposure

Snap is nottoosureb
Kik crunchyroof
Arcadia is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Arcadia for this post:
Old 03-22-2023, 02:41 PM   #3
Yachiru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcadia View Post
Honestly my definition is anything sexual,kinky, bdsm, or nsfw in nature that you do outside where others can’t see. So I think not wearing panties or body writing is hidden public because you’re hiding the nsfw activity while out in public. Idk other people have different definitions I assume
That's my definition as well, although I would add that the activity is and remains hidden at all times for me personally.
If there's a chance of people seeing it, for example bodywriting at the edge of the skirt so it can be seen when bending over, it would count as semi-hidden public in my book.
Screenclaim: LittleRu
Looking for more rules to spice up my daily life. Feel free to do some suggestions
Likes, dislikes, limits
Toys
PM dares
Rules
Blog
AMA
Yachiru is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Yachiru for this post:
Old 03-22-2023, 09:03 PM   #4
Arcadia

I agree with you, I normally consider that semi hidden or risky public. But you basically got that spot on
Likes: femdom, gfd, humiliation, degradation, sph, nipple play, bladder control, feet, Blackmail (into blackmail threat), spit play, orgasm control, edging, denial, begging, wedgie, maybe cei. Feminization

Limits: anal, bi play, pain (I’m okay with light pain) toilet scat, knives blood needles and etc. Exposure

Snap is nottoosureb
Kik crunchyroof
Arcadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2023, 01:44 PM   #5
Hidden Desires

Hidden Public is one of my favorite but most frustrating kinks. So many people misinterpret it. To me, there are three levels of public play

Hidden Public: 0% chance that anyone will notice your kink play. Examples would be having a plug in, concealed body writing, panties, chastity. Depending on circumstances it could also include dares in a bathroom stall, changing room, or car.

Semi-Public: Includes more risk of being caught, but not guaranteed. A mix of skill and luck may be required to avoid detection. Being naked in a public bathroom, dares in a forest, flashing in a store, and peeing in public may all fall into this category.

Full Public: Either very high or guaranteed likelihood of your kink being observed. Women driving topless, full crossdressing, flashing strangers, naked dares in daytime or busy areas.

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2023, 02:26 AM   #6
ppp

im in my kik is imasexslave4u
NEVER: POOP, ANYTHING TO GET FIRED, FAMILY

MY KIK IS: IMASEXSLAVE4U
ppp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 01:24 PM   #7
OhMyGosh

To me, hidden public is one of my favorite dare categories, when playing with others. But you are right, the term quite vague and includes several varieties of different sub-kinks.

I would say, hidden public mostly deals with the excitement of potentially getting caught doing something naughty, forbidden or shocking, without eventually being caught and having to face the consequences.

That's also one details that separates it from exhibitionism in my opinion. Exhibitionist get aroused by being seen or heard. For hidden public kinksters, it's usually a bit different. They want to avoid getting seen or heard, but rather gain arousal from simply imagining how others would react on their actions.

It's like playing with fire without getting burned. And I am fully aware of how paradox this might sound. It's the thrill of the many "what if"s, that feel so incedibly exciting to most people who are into hidden public. At least that is what I experienced.

Agree? Disagree? Your opinion please!

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2023, 01:37 PM   #8
HonululuParis

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGosh View Post

Agree? Disagree? Your opinion please!
Agreed

I enjoy to plug myself somewhere in the city are removing all but 4 pieces of clothing or only being allowed to cum outside building and similar rules.

But I never involve others

Timezone: GMT+2

Likes, Limits and PM-Dares

Add to my TeamUp Calendar
HonululuParis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 12:43 PM   #9
rhl
getDare Succubus

An example of hidden public to me. I have a strap on penis gag on my mouth, a face mask on, and hat (which did not totally cover the strap. This is how I went shopping,

Hidden, wearing a diaper, and peeing on it while having a conversation.
Public, I like dressing in woman's clothing, without huffing the fact that I'm a man. I've had some very nice conversations while dressed this way.

Advertisements
Kink Talk