Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-17-2023, 08:28 PM   #1
Capsisis

Default 30M/Bi/Ask Away...

Hey there! I'm relatively new to the site and would love to answer any questions people may have....
Limits: Full public, pics, crossdressing, ADBL, anyone I know, anything that could impact work, pain, scat / mess, anything impacting my anonymity.

No < 18
PM for Kik
Capsisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 08:44 PM   #2
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Have you always considered yourself bi or did you start off as straight or gay and discover you had broader tastes later?

Who is your favorite musical artist/band?

Have you ever had sex with a man? With a woman?

What is your favorite thing to do on vacation?

What about your underwear makes them childish?
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 02:36 AM   #3
tomasz.rodent
getDare Devil

1. What is your kinklist - https://kinklist.io/ (you can get URL to image with results when click Export - all empty will be marked "No or N/A")

2. For how long are you into kinky stuff?
3. How long is your cock (both hard and soft, use metric units)?
4. How many times a week are you stroking your cock?
5. Which dare was your favorite one?

6. Did any of your sibling (if you have at least one, otherwise answer - N/A) saw you naked?
7. Did you saw one of your sibling (if you have at least one, otherwise answer - N/A) naked?

8. How many persons saw you naked online?
9. How many persons saw you naked in real life?

10. How tall are you (use metric units)?
11. How much do you weigh (use metric units)?

12. What was your last time as sub?
13. What was your last time as dom?

Likes: control (cumming, edging, jerking-off, JOI, denial/chastity), torture (ballbusting, CBT, nipples) [for beginners or experience ones], sometimes exercises and more.

I do NOT do blackmail. I sometimes exposure willing models pics/vids. If you want your pic/vid exposed by me require obvious and clear consent.
tomasz.rodent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 07:56 AM   #4
Capsisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedo View Post
Have you always considered yourself bi or did you start off as straight or gay and discover you had broader tastes later?

Who is your favorite musical artist/band?

Have you ever had sex with a man? With a woman?

What is your favorite thing to do on vacation?

What about your underwear makes them childish?
I started off considering myself straight. I became interested in girls when I was 11-12 but when I looked back at that time later in life I realized that I was also clearly interested in a close male friend as well . To be honest I didn't even know that bi was an orientation at that age / time. I knew that I couldn't be gay because I liked girls and so obviously I was straight hahaha. I didn't really acknowledge that I was possibly bi until I was in high school.

My favorite artist is Tupac.

I've had sex with both men and women but sadly not both at the same time (an obvious fantasy that I'm sure every bi person has).

My favorite thing to do on vacation is to go exploring. I really like the outdoors, and love camping and hiking.

I like underwear with cute patterns and colors, especially oversized boxer shorts that are somewhat ill fitting. They remind me of something that a nerdy virgin might wear and that I would be embarrassed to have seen. I am currently wearing a pair of light pink boxers with a cute, yellow cartoon pattern. No adult would want to be seen wearing these
Limits: Full public, pics, crossdressing, ADBL, anyone I know, anything that could impact work, pain, scat / mess, anything impacting my anonymity.

No < 18
PM for Kik

Last edited by Capsisis; 03-18-2023 at 08:25 AM.
Old 03-18-2023, 09:20 AM   #5
Capsisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasz.rodent View Post
1. What is your kinklist - https://kinklist.io/ (you can get URL to image with results when click Export - all empty will be marked "No or N/A")

2. For how long are you into kinky stuff
3. How long is your cock (both hard and soft, use metric units)?
4. How many times a week are you stroking your cock?
5. Which dare was your favorite one?

6. Did any of your sibling (if you have at least one, otherwise answer - N/A) saw you naked?
7. Did you saw one of your sibling (if you have at least one, otherwise answer - N/A) naked?

8. How many persons saw you naked online?
9. How many persons saw you naked in real life?

10. How tall are you (use metric units)?
11. How much do you weigh (use metric units)?

12. What was your last time as sub?
13. What was your last time as dom?
I completed the kinklist but am having trouble exporting the data . I think my signature does a pretty good job of explaining what I like and don't like. The most unexpected thing I could list from the survey is that I'd be theoretically interested in tentacle / furry stuff as it seems quite degrading

I've been into kinky stuff for as long as I can remember. Gangbang fantasies and underwear fetishes were the first things that I was into, but I later discovered that I also love power dynamics and exhibitionism.

My cock is ~16.25 cm (6.4 inches) hard and ~ 8 cm (3.2 inches) soft. I am definitely a grower and not a shower

I jack off about once a day

I haven't received many dares here yet, but I do love giving myself dares. My favorite dares involve public (but safe) underwear exposure and masturbation. One of my earliest dares was probably my favorite. I went outside at night in a t-shirt, baggy / loose sweatpants, a backpack, and my favorite pair of boxers. I had also put a anal toy in before I left so I was constantly stimulated. I live in a relatively urban area, but as it was late there weren't many people out and about so I felt a bit bold. I quickly loosened my sweatpants drawstring and my pants began to sag, moving past my light green kiwi print boxers that I had been edging in. I pulled my boxers up as well to partially wedgie myself, so while I wasn't sagging much a large part of my boxers were exposed under my tshit, My tshirt was fairly long but white and thin, so under lights my boxers were clearly visible under it. I walked past a few people and some definitely looked ...I then pushed it a bit more and pulled my sweatpants down so that my tshift couldn't cover my undies and they were clearly exposed. The backpack also pulled my tshirt up in the back so most of my ass was visible, meaning my humiliating underwear was completely exposed! I kept telling myself that everyone could see them and that I must look like a nerdy virgin. It was really exciting and I decided to push it...I realized that because my boxers were oversized, they were basically long enough to look like shorts, so I ducked in an alley, quickly pulled my sweatpants off, and stuck them in my backpack. I was only in my underwear in public! I walked around for several blocks in the open, with multiple people seeing me! I felt so embarrassed but also so excited. I finally couldn't take it anymore and ducked into another deserted alley, made sure there were no cameras or people around, and shot a massive load into my underwear. I quickly pulled the anal toy out, put all my clothes back on, and went back home. This was exhilarating but I'm not sure I have the balls to try something like it again, its too risky for my taste hahaha.

I don't have any siblings

No one has seen me naked online.

Lots of people have probably seen me naked irl. I used to play team sports in high school and my teammates and I changed and showered together. It was sometimes hard being a bi boy in those situations as I was definitely attracted to some friends and teammates and had to try to distract myself hahaha. As an aside, I later told many of them that I was bi and all of them were surprised and said that they had no idea...I also currently play club sports and routinely am naked in locker rooms. Finally, I've been to public baths in other parts of the world before where everyone is naked. I'm in good shape and am proud of my body, so I don't mind being seen naked.

I'm about 180 cm (5'11")

I'm about 93 kg (205 lbs) and am fairly cut.

I've never been in an official dom / sub relationship, but my last time as a sub was with my girlfriend. She knows I like power dynamics and underwear, and she has written degrading shit on me, made me wear a collar and leash while having sex, spanked me, pegged me, and made me cum in my underwear many times. My favorite thing she ever did was cut a hole in a pair of pants and underwear and fucked my ass in my clothes. It felt like I was getting raped and was very exciting.

My last time as a dom was with a guy on this site but nothing came of it. Previously I also had a dom relationship with a woman where I sent her on some fairly degrading tasks but ultimately she was too needy and I didn't have the time to put into it.

No < 18
PM for Kik

Last edited by Capsisis; 03-18-2023 at 09:31 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk