Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-12-2023, 03:39 PM   #1
Azyliux
Baby Member

Male 45/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (online-only)

45/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (online-only)

After mostly lurking on getDare for many years, and dabbling around the edges mostly due to lack of time (now no longer an issue), I am now putting out my first "seeking" ad. Hopefully you are the person I am seeking.

This ad is for anyone over the age of 18, of any body type and shape, provided you don't identify exclusively as male with regards to gender and have female genitalia. Most important to me is your mindset as being that of a submissive or slave looking to surrender control over aspects of your life.

I am a male Dom/Master with 20+ years of power exchange kink experience, mostly offline in-person. I have recently found myself with plenty of free time that I would be willing to invest into the right female sub/slave.

I am Australian in the AEST/AEDT timezone (UTC+10/11), but my availability is flexible across many hours of the day and night so I'm sure we could make something work regardless of your location.

I am looking for an online-only relationship involving frequent contact, rules, tasks, sessions, rewards and punishments. The degree of control will vary greatly based on how much you are willing to relinquish in what areas of your life. This may change over the course of time as we build trust and try new things. My key expectations from you would be honesty and respect.

With regards to specific kinks and compatibility, I have experience with many forms of BDSM kink and my primary kink is submission and control. This means that I am generally willing to take account of your personal kinks and fetishes and adapt them into my control of you.

I do have a number of other fetishes or kinks that I am interested in fulfilling but it is in no way a deal breaker if any or even all of these are a limit for you. Your limits will be respected.

I hope that this is enough of an introduction. If this has caught your interest then please read my:

Have a great day!
Old 03-25-2023, 08:23 PM   #2
PurpleS
getDare Addict

I'll bump this, I suppose

Advertisements
Kink Talk