Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-11-2023, 06:52 PM   #1
dontgetcaught

Default Naked on Campus

For those of you who read my last adventure being naked in the science building, this will be an even better story!

After that last quick adventure in the science building a few months ago I was feeling the horny urge to be naked on campus once again.

It was a Friday, I was up on campus all day and was so bored of studying. It was around 3 and I decided to explore the building I was in because I hadn't spent much time in it. There wasn't anything too exciting and a whole bunch of staff and faculty around. I ended up finding an empty stairwell that I pulled my pants down and walked up a few flights of stairs. Nothing too crazy although I was riding commando that day.

I went back to studying and couldn't get the idea of getting totally naked again in such a public place. I racked my brain for a building that wouldn't be too busy and wouldn't be too daring. I finally came up with one. I think the call it the earth science building. I decided around 4:30 I would be done studying and head over to that building and see if I was horny enough to do it. I didn't have a plan but I headed over there once it was time.

I entered the building with my heart RACING, I didn't even know if I was going to do it or not. I scoured the first, second and third floor. There were lights on and classrooms with their doors shut but I couldn't imagine that there were still classes going on this time of day. I hoped.

There were two stairways and I had been going up the main one so I decided to go back down to the second floor (because faculty usually have their offices on the upper floors) as I got down to the landing between the third and second floors I just got too anxious and decided I was going to do it and do it RIGHT NOW. I figured at this place I could go up or down if I heard anyone. There were glass windows on the landing but they weren't like flat glass so everything was distorted but I could clearly see people and they could most likely see my mid-belly and up but I decided to just go for it. I started stripping. I pulled all of my clothes on top off quickly and had my pants unzipped. Then I realized how crazy this was, I hesitated for a few moments listening for anyone in the halls.

I dropped my pants and instantly stepped out of them. I was now in quite a predicament if anyone were to come up or down these stairs. I pulled off my socks and stuffed everything into my backpack. I pulled the backpack onto my shoulders and was completely exposed. Breathing hard I decided to go back up to the third floor. I cautiously stepped up each stair, pausing at the top to peak my head out into the hallway. Seeing that the coast was clear I began to slowly walk through the hallways. I went through the faculty side first, the hallway was a loop that spit me out into a bigger hallway with classrooms on each side. Through the hall was the lobby area of the floor where you could go up or down or continue to the other end. I went to the other end and looped around that side. Quickly I went back through the lobby area (it was by far the most exposed with the large sets of stairs, huge windows facing outside, and access from both sides of the building) back to the side I started on.

At this point I was having fun. I passed the mens bathroom and decided this would be a good place to stash my backpack. My heart started racing again. With my backpack on I was pretty safe because if I heard someone I could run to any room and quickly throw on some clothes. If I left my backpack in the bathroom then I would reallllly be in trouble if I had to hide!

I mustered my courage and put my backpack in the one and only stall in the bathroom. Also terrifying because what if someone saw it or was in the stall when I came back?

My horniness and desire for being nude took over. I left it there. I decided I would go back to the lobby, run up the stairs to the fourth floor where I hadn't explored yet (clothed or naked) and loop back around the other set of stairs and come back. This was exhilarating, it was terrifying, it was adrenaline. I could not believe what I was doing!!

As I went up the second flight of stairs to the fourth floor there were people outside and I as I went up the stairs they were able to see me (these windows were perfectly clear unlike the other ones where I started) and it was a little darker outside than inside so they could easily see in. I had to wait on the main huge staircase until the group of people weren't looking my way. I took an opportunity and didn't look back to see if they saw me. What a surprise that would have been for them to see my naked butt running up a flight of stairs in this building!

I was worried about what I would run into up on this floor because every floor has a slightly different layout. It seemed I would be okay though because I still hadn't heard any noises. I quickly gave myself a self tour of the floor and exited using the other staircase back to the third floor and to the safety of the bathroom. I was chatting with a friend on kik and sent him the videos. I stroked my pre cum-soaked penis while they sent to him which seemed to take ages. I had already been completely naked in this building for almost 20 minutes! Taking his advice I left the comfort of my clothes and this stall once more to go down the hall into another bathroom to cum. Then made my way back to my clothes. Exhausted and flustered. I dressed and left the building in disbelief of what I had just done and the fact that I didn't get caught which seemed too good to be true.

Still can't believe it to this day, but man what a rush.
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to dontgetcaught for this post:
Old 01-09-2024, 05:21 PM   #2
dontgetcaught

I'm a little bummed this post didn't have a little more action, but I guess that is probably because it was so different to experience this rather than read about it. By far the most daring and scary things I have ever done! But I LOVED it. It was exhilarating! Now, each time that I walk past the building I envision myself running around naked in it.

Maybe I should have named the thread differently and more people would have read it?
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 05:43 PM   #3
briefsorboxers
getDare Sweetheart

I didn't see this story until now. What a rush! Thanks for sharing!

Loves
Underwear, Hidden Public, Masturbation, Games,

Punishment
Semi-Public, Messy underwear (food etc), Diapers, Anal,

Limits
Scat, Permanent, cross dress, Family, Illegal, Full-Public, Face, Pics
briefsorboxers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 08:50 PM   #4
Just_a_subguy

That sounds like such a rush, it's such a horny and intense feeling stripping in a setting like that. I need to find a way to have some fun like that again

Likes: Edging, Orgasm control, Denial, Wedgies, Anal insertion, Panties, Diapers, Nudity, Hidden public dares, Outdoors, Being told to strip, Bathroom control/desperation

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Online exposure, Body Writing, Pain, Showing face in pics or videos

Kik Muffin_Time10
Just_a_subguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 09:35 PM   #5
totallyrealname

Talking

I've always loved this one lol. I just never
said anything because I've spoken to you about it privately. That and I've been spending a lot of time in the other sections trying to find someone to give dares like this to. But for the sake of this getting the attention it deserves, I shall now announce to the world that I pretty much end up cumming every time I read this. And that is not an exaggeration lol.
totallyrealname is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk