Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-01-2023, 10:11 AM   #1
ClaireScott

Default Piss/bladder control dare report

Here’s a report for a piss/bladder control dare by Rhowc. The dare/challenge was:

You will be permitted to empty your bladder 3 times each day - first thing in the morning, mid-day and last thing at night
If you absolutely can't hold it, you may piss in a cup and drink it or you may wet yourself. The piss can also be kept in a bottle to drink throughout the day.
You will start the day with a cup of hot tea
Additional liquid intake of 500 ml water every 90 mins

I woke up in the morning close to 9am, and got ready for my day and took my first piss for the day. It was a good amount of pee that came out, a slight yellowish colour. I had my breakfast and as instructed had a cup of hot tea. I had with me a sports water bottle so I could piss in if needed.

I dressed casually in skinny jeans, a loose sweater too. Nothing crazy as comfort was important.

I started my day by going to class. It was cold outside and the dare made me more conscious of my bladder. The first hour was up and I had just arrived on campus. I went to a water fountain and filled my bottle to the 500ml mark I determined, and chugged it down. I went to class and half way, through class, I took another 500ml of water. I was starting to feel the urge to pee but I was holding it.

It was not 12pm and I finished my 1st class. I chugged another 500ml and I was now visibly needing to pee. I was hoping to at least make it to 2pm without peeing. I gave in when my classmate said she needed to pee and asked if I wanted to go. We went to the closest washroom which was near the food court. Not my first choice in this case as it was busier, but it would have been weird to pull my friend to another one that was further. I could feel my full bladder as I walked. There were a few girls lined up for the stalls and standing still was agonizing. I was clearly doing the pee pee dance.

I finally got into a stall and pulled out my bottle. I pulled off my jeans and panties down pressed the bottle around my pee hole and relaxed. I felt a wave of relief as the hot piss drained out of me. I felt the warmth of my piss through the thin plastic bottle in my hand. Without hesitating, the bottle went straight from between my legs to my mouth and I began to drink. The strong smell of my pee hit my nostrils as the salty hot liquid went down my throat. I drank the whole bottle. I left the stall and went over to the sink and washed my mouth to get the smell of my piss off my breath, then popped a mint.

1pm, and another 500ml. I was already feeling the need to pre again, and it was harder than expected to keep drinking. Class started again, and I was constantly fidgeting and moving in my seat, my legs closed tight, my thighs pressed together. I watched the time tick slowly away, holding my pee in. 2pm and I took another 500 ml in class. At one point, I was gripping the table tightly holding my piss. Once class was done, I darted to the washroom for my mid day pee. It was such a relief as i emptied my bladder that I may have audibly sighed out loud. I sat there on the toilet trying to get every last drop of per out.

I went 2 more hours through classes obediently drinking my assigned quantities of liquids. I had determined I could do 2- hours at this rate before absolutely having to pee. Finally, I was done with classes for the day headed home. I filled up my bottle as I would need to drink another round before I got home. I took the bus which I had to remain standing. I was needing to pee again badly. The bus was full of students leaving campus so there was lots of shuffling around on the bus. I was right by the door, and when a guy tried to push past me to get out, his backpack pressed against me belly, and I swear I felt a little pee come out of me.

I was mortified and tried to check discreetly if there was any visible patch, but I was fine. It was just in my panties. I got to my stop after another agonizing 10 minutes and I got off the bus. I needed to pee again and went to the closest cafe. I relieved myself again in my trustee bottle and once again I drank my clear hot piss, chugging it down. There was a small dark wet patch on my pink panties where a few drops of pee came out on the bus. I washed my mouth out again and took another mint.

I got home in time for the 5’oclock drink, and drank another 500ml. I could not sit still so I paced around the house trying to do chores to keep my mind off my bladder. I cleaned, I rearranged stuff, took out the trash and recycling, anything to keep moving. 6pm and i was getting desperate again. I drank another round and was feeling very very full, both in my bladder and my belly. I tried to hold on a little more, and 15 minutes later I was peeing into my favourite coffee mug, squatting over the kitchen floor. It was a larger than usual mug but I was worried at one point it would not contain all my piss.

Relieved, I sat on my couch and sipped away at my piss as I watched TV. I repeated the same cycle for the rest of the night, drinking another 3 cups of my salty fluids before ending the night by emptying my bladder over the toilet at midnight.

I hope I performed up to your expectation. It certainly kept the day interesting and it was a good thrill all day long. Thanks for the dare!

Likes: Public nude dares, exhibitionism, flashing, masturbation, pee, pee drinking, bladder control, mild humiliation, ENF, toys, nipple play, buttplugs and small anal insertions.

Limits: pictures, videos, audio, blood, poo, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, still exploring my limits.

Toys I have: vibrator, cum dildo, butt plugs

I post all my dare reports on my blog so check it out and comment
ClaireScott is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to ClaireScott for this post:
Old 03-01-2023, 12:46 PM   #2
MusicGaymer

Great story as always ClaireScott!

Likes: underwear, blindfolds, handcuffs, hidden public, light bondage, facesitting, humiliation, chastity, lost bets/dares, strip games, ws, wedgies, anal, suck, rim, light spanking, dom/sub, wrestling.

Dislikes: Risky public, scat.

Limits: Family, work, blood, vomit, blackmail, screen sharing, permanent/long, social suicide.

KIK - music.gamer
PM Dares
MusicGaymer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 04:58 PM   #3
dontgetcaught

What a great dare and yet again another wonderful report by you! I have been on break but I think next week when classes start back up that I would like to try this dare! 500ml every 90 minutes is quite a bit of liquid so I’m impressed you were able to hold it so well.

I drink 20oz every 2-2.5 hours and pee just about once an hour so I think it will be quite a difficult date for me.
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, pee challenge, piss bladder control dare, piss drink