Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-24-2023, 01:52 PM   #16
grannyd16
Prodigy

I'm just going to add 20 more anal edges

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 03:15 PM   #17
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Holy crap. Thank you for all the replies. I will be doing a lot of report writing tomorrow!
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 03:16 PM   #18
grannyd16
Prodigy

Do you want more?

Feel free to do any dare I give, no matter who it's originally too, as long as you send me a report of it after
grannyd16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 03:07 AM   #19
A2M2
Distinguished Member

All replies are welcome.

What I can't finish today I will make a list of and work on them over time.
Old 02-26-2023, 10:57 PM   #20
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Thank you all for the posts. Quite a lot to report on. I will post them once I have written everything up
Old 03-02-2023, 07:56 AM   #21
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
Thank you all for the posts. Quite a lot to report on. I will post them once I have written everything up
Reports inbound. Apologies for the slowness!
Old 03-10-2023, 10:22 PM   #22
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

I feel obligated to add one from each category, so here goes:

Category 1: Pain - CLOVER

Category 2: Discomfort - MOUTH - soak bar of soap in hot water for 5 full minutes before inserting in mouth

Category 3: Degrading - AWFUL - Wait 30 minutes while kneeling with hands on head before going out and then go out and walk for s minimum of a 1-hour before returning home. Once you return home; remain is same attire until you need to pee and then drink every drop out of a bowl off the floor

Category 4: Disgusting - PISSMILK

Category 5: Toys - SPECULUM - 60 minutes

Category 6: 1 Edge

Where are you posting reports? Once posted, send me a PM with link to report.

Enjoy!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (0[2/4]/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 02:12 AM   #23
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
Reports inbound. Apologies for the slowness!
How did it all go in the end?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 03:12 AM   #24
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Burst, toilet, awful in that order
Burst going into your mouth
This was a pretty hard-core start but just reading it got my cock hard and I knew I would need to do my best to avoid that.

I always hate the drinking but secretly love it. Pissing into my enema bag knowing it would all soon flow back into my hungry drooling face hole also got me twitching. Being disgusting and degrading myself for strangers is massively hot.

So I got it all in and set the tube flow to a medium pace so I could take everything in. I began to gag towards the end but I got as much as I could back inside me.

Next was toilet - the downstairs communal toilet is horrific. Pubes, splashes and some dust on the rim. I let the penis gag dangle in the unflushed water as i ran my drooling tongue over the rim. Tasting all kinds of things and feeling this overwhelming desire to plug my mouth shut with the now wet and mysterious gag.

Having not yet puked but feeling a bit gaggy I slid the wet penis gag into my mouth hole and strapped it on tight. Immediately I felt myself gag and I guess due to the high fluid level my mouth was like a tap. I was gagging a lot and fighting the urge to puke.

So I was already caged but I lubed and plugged with a fairly small silicone plug. Out I went in a face mask, jeans with no pants, a vest and no socks with trainers. I walked around where I live and fought off the gags. The face mask became a drool bucket. It was running down my chin inside my vest and onto my jeans and caged cock.

I was terrified but loved this. Nobody knew what a filthy beast I was.

Quote:
Lats add 20 edges as well
Edges added to a total count up for later. While I stay caged.

Quote:
I wonder if you can do clover and mirror at the same time?
So next was always going to be messy. Lots of human waste went into my hole.

For MIRROR I selected 30 minutes and set 25,20,15,10 and 5 minute timers to signal the clamp turns.

I ran the string extra tight to really pull on my poor nipples which forced me to go super deep on the delicious 8" dildo. I push my face against it and my eyes roll back in my head as I swallow down to the balls.

I drooled a lot and gagged before lots of piss puke flowed down the glass onto the floor and my knees. I did all of the turns, every one aching as my poor nipples were crushed from all angles. Needless to say I puked a lot of the liquid up and my plug shot out of my hole sometime during that time.

I finished by riding my 9 inch girthy dildo with my face in all the muck and filth I threw up.

Disgusting and horny as hell but I loved every second.

More to come on reports....
The following user says Thank You to A2M2 for this post:
Old 03-14-2023, 08:17 AM   #25
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdarknight View Post
Oh wow. So many fun options here.

Looking forard to hearing about how it goes.

Lets see:

Hard to choose.
I'm gonna be a bastard and ask if you can do both

And both I did. I HATE bulldog clamps on any body part but tongue is obviously a very painful experience. Needless to say I knelt and clamped, I did the clover as instructed with regular turns and tried to take my mind out of where I was and think of the filthy activities to come.

could be fun. 1l of cheap shower gell with 1l of ice perhaps?

My wording was bad on this. It was supposed to be orally taken instead of anally and I didn't have enough shower gel so I guzzled one pint of milk and took an enema of cold water. I then expelled it over and into my mouth. Not what was asked but I tried to adapt.

This. Please. Even if you don't do any other tasks, this sounds like it should be 'good fun' and should be hilarious to hear about.

Luckily I had a bit of room after the last task but sadly for me a pint of urine started to make my stomach gurgle.

I was concerned when inserting the gag but of course compliance is mandatory so I held back my urges and put a face mask on for drool capture.

I went out and walked through a park, trying to turn my gags into coughing into my hand as I held back the urge to puke.

Still caged and plugged I can confirm I was bulging in the cage as I walked past people knowing how disgusting and awful I was. How much lower I am than the average person.

Drool literally flowed out of me and when I made it home I rubbed the mask all over my stupid face. I felt like a waste bin with lots of unwanted bodily fluids erupting.

I felt genuinely sick at this point but of course that makes me more determined to succeed.

Piss and, unsurprisingly, piss please. that's 2l you say? Oh well. Guess you are gonna have to save some up. I don't mind if it ends up a bit stale

I had to do this in parts as I simply didn't have enough to do it immediately. However my huge liquid consumption meant I was able to pee a lot and recycle every bit of 2 litres into my trash hole mouth.

Lets see how this goes.

I was happy to do Mirror once again and I kept the string tight so I had to Bury my face into the dildo to save my red raw nipples from being destroyed.

I love deep throat and even though I was expelling allsorts of mess it turns me on beyond belief. I love being wound up so much knowing I can't cum. It reminds me that I am only here to serve.

Was that the sort of response you were hoping for?
Thank you. Very filthy and very fun!
Old 03-14-2023, 08:35 AM   #26
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyLee View Post
How about TONGUE, MOUTH, MIRROR and 20 edges? Would be interesting if you can manage the first two at the same time.
All of them would be a bit too difficult but certainly combining mouth and tongue was possible.

I began by letting the soap sit in my mouth which I absolutely detest, then after it melted a bit I went in with clamp and because it made me drool it actually helped me a little although the taste was awful.

I held my head back a bit so it didn't all drip out of my mouth.

I then went ahead with 30 minutes of MIRROR which helped me forget the taste while I face fucked myself until I was dizzy. This left me wanting a real cock to serve. If only....
Old 03-14-2023, 09:32 AM   #27
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothaon View Post
Add a bit of Tiger Balm to those balls. 8)

Let's start with a BULGE a mix of piss and milk.
Then you'll start wearing the speculum, initially in a comfortable position.
You'll place the 8" dildo in the floor. Probably the floor of the bathtub.

Sir truly knows how to make me melt. Tiger balm was liberally applied to my now tight and freshly shaved balls.

BULGE became a mixup of water, milk and slightly stale piss into my enema bag which was truly bulging as the name suggested.

I took it on my knees with my tongue on the floor of the bath near the plughole which I closed. My mouth was the sewer from now on.

I unclamped the enema bag tube and felt this disgusting mixture slowly invading my hole. Trickling inside me for a short stay before being fired back out.

My capacity was reached so I quickly took the tube out and forced it into my mouth as the liquid inside me burst out and began to run down to my tongue. My disgusting tongue. The last drops went in and were swallowed down then I lapped at the mess surrounding me. Gagging and drooling like a filthy animal as I tried to lap up the remnants.

Are we going to deep throat it? Yes. But first we have to clean it.
Lick it a bit and make sure you use your bar of soap all over it.

I stayed in the tub for this and I put the speculum in while I remained ass up and face down. Now burying the dildo in my throat as my hole gaped above. I ran soap up and down but it didn't change my appetite.

Now you can deep throat it

While you deep it, you'll drop blueberries ( or similar, you know) inside your hole.

I had to guess a bit but I got most of the grapes inside me. My hole was completely broken with the speculum about 1/3 open. I couldn't refuse any insertion.

To keep it challenging, if your mouth leaves the dildo, you have to open the speculum a bit. If you cannot anymore, add those clover clamps.

I made it challenging by letting the dildo slip out 4 times. Each slip I opened the speculum a bit more until I was wide and absolutely open.

When everything is in, add a bit of milk, remove the speculum and plug with a suitable plug.

I did as requested and poured some milk inside. I was bursting out of my cage with being so widely stelretched. It was amazing!

It is time to walk around the block once. Hope that plug can barely hold the mess after being stretched ��

Pitfalls of a hollow plug so I used a sock to fill the centre and began to walk with the plug in. I'm pretty sure I leaked down my legs but I got out and back as quick as I could with minimal contact with other people.

When you get home, remove the plug and release the enema in a bowl.
Kneel in front of it, and while you do a sixshooter, eat the berries.

I got back and expelled. Then as I knelt I put my hands behind my back. 3 fingers of each hand stretching out my fuckhole. I lapped up the milk and grapes. Delicious!

I'm sure you can use that milk for another dare ��
I will continue the reports so you can find out what happened with it
The following user says Thank You to A2M2 for this post:
Old 03-18-2023, 03:19 AM   #28
A2M2
Distinguished Member

I will be creating more reports today to upload and any remaining or added tasks will be performed tomorrow from early morning UK time.

I am totally open to ideas and suggestions. Also my new negative Chastity cage will be arriving and a chaster lock will be started.
Old 03-25-2023, 11:43 AM   #29
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane88 View Post
CLOVER
MOUTH
AWFUL
And PLUGGED 40
Before I write this report it is important for me to set the scene. I woke up to an empty house and knew I had to seize the opportunity to work on my tasks.

So to begin I took 2 enemas with 1500ml of warm water each. Having fully cleaned myself out I shaved my intimate areas and lubed my holes. After a warmup working fingers into my hole I began to warm up my hole for the plug.

The most efficient (and hot for me!) way to warm up was to kneel on the floor against a door with my 9 inch girthy dildo sliding in and out as I lifted and lowered myself onto it until the full 9 inches were inside me.

I had positioned my 8 inch suction cup dildo on the door at mouth level when I was fully sat down and I enjoyed working my mouth down the shaft until my bottom lip rested against the suction cup itself. I went down to the base and held. My gags failing to have any impact as I was impaled in a 17 inch spitroast.

Drool ran down my chin and I felt it drip down my chest and onto my cock, which was already glistening with precum as the ass dildo pushed against my prostate and I became more and more engulfed in submission.

As I pulled my head back thick ropes of drool hung down. It was time to apply the clover clamps.

I set 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 minute timers after putting them on. I felt my cock twitch slightly as the rubber and metal bit down onto my soft pink nipples. It's the very same twitch I feel when I have self-pierced with needles. I feel it particularly when I see the needle emerge from within my nipple. It's so fucking hot.

So next was MOUTH. 2 minutes with a bar of soap in my now drooly and wet mouth. I clamped my teeth around the bar and watched the seconds count down. I opted not to swallow as soap tastes awful. This meant even more soapy spit running down my chest.

When I finished I spat the bar out and spat to try and get the taste out. Anyone who has done a mouth soaping knows it is very hard to shake that taste.

I let the dildos have a well earned rest as I re-lubed and began to work my Meo hollow metal plug inside me. I love that my ass makes attempts in vain to clench around it as it holds my hole in a constant gape. The hollow centre providing an opening if needed.

So I stayed plugged for the next few hours. I was required to so 40 minutes but I was hungry for more. The same applies to being caged. I am still now as I write this.

Next up was AWFUL. It was genuinely welcome to drink my own piss if it meant that I might escape the dreadful soap taste. I inserted the cock gag as required once the last drip had passed my lips.

I went out and felt incredibly hot being caged, gagged and plugged around 'normal' people. It is a privilege to be like this and know that nobody is aware of just how filthy I am, how hard my cock becomes when I am degraded and humiliated in exactly this way.

At this point I am home. The gag is out and the drool filled mask is in the bin. I am plugged and caged. It feels like a good time to begin a new chaster lock.
Old 03-26-2023, 05:25 AM   #30
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pain slut joe View Post
I feel obligated to add one from each category, so here goes:

Category 1: Pain - CLOVER

Category 2: Discomfort - MOUTH - soak bar of soap in hot water for 5 full minutes before inserting in mouth

Category 3: Degrading - AWFUL - Wait 30 minutes while kneeling with hands on head before going out and then go out and walk for s minimum of a 1-hour before returning home. Once you return home; remain is same attire until you need to pee and then drink every drop out of a bowl off the floor

Category 4: Disgusting - PISSMILK

Category 5: Toys - SPECULUM - 60 minutes

Category 6: 1 Edge

Where are you posting reports? Once posted, send me a PM with link to report.

Enjoy!
Hey Joe. Your post was very messy and I am grateful for you selecting all the available categories. It was like a mega mix of things that put me in that submissive placebo with my eyes glazed over and my remaining focus on doing what I'm told.

For context I am still plugged and caged. My chaster is running (Click To View) for the next day and a half.

I will run out of privacy a few hours after posting this report so I will aim to fit some random extras in before 'real life' has to resume.

I began this in a very similar way to the last task. Having been plugged for multiple hours with only short breaks to re-lube I let the plug come completely out and admired my loose pink hole in the mirror. I could still see drool from yesterday and I think seeing that made me want to do it again.

I actually cheated a bit on CLOVER because of the mirror. I applied the clamps as requested and set the relevant timers at 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 for the turns but I attached them to a resistance band behind the mirror. Basically with the 8 inch dildo buried in my throat I could stop the clamps pulling. This meant that I could only perform the turns while my mouth was fully impaled on the suction dildo.

So I did my 30 minutes with a twist. Every time the alarm rang I inhaled the dildo and tried to stay calm and keep it all inside me. I gagged a lot and I could feel my ass pulsing as I did. It was still empty and gaping. Pink and moist, waiting for anything to fill it.

I reached for the speculum and put it in, winding it up to it's widest setting. Now I resumed the mirror and clamps. My drool was thick and white. The best kind of drool because it is earned by going hard.

Every 5 minutes I found it ultra hard to do the turns. As it turns out it's REALLY hard to look down at your nipples when you are gagging and gasping on a long dildo. I managed it but my bad aim meant I was sometimes not getting enough purchase with them and having just a tiny bit of skin clamped is ultra painful.

By the end they were red raw and hot to the touch so I unclamped and let them have some well earned blood flow to recover.

Next up was mouth and I had an idea to spin this too. As the soap had shrunk a bit and even more so after the water soak I was debating how to make it more interesting. I eventually found that putting it in my mouth then taping it shut was very effective. I couldn't swallow so I had to try and stay calm.

Clearly it's disgusting and I thought it would be fun to try and make me gasp or scream so I put my screw shaped silicone sound into the soapy water with little bits of soap on it. Then with a small amount of KY jelly I began sliding it inside my urethra. It really fucking burned and the sound is already uncomfortable so as it slid inside it felt like absolute hell.

It's times like this I wish I had a real playmate to help. If I was tied and blindfolded for some of this it would be infinitely better than doing it solo.

So that was absolutely dreadful. Eventually my timer rang and I spat out/removed the torturous items.

I needed to pee so I added to my growing bottles of stored up piss and drank a full 1500ml bottle before inserting the penis gag and changing the speculum for a plug. After that I went out and walked around like a normal person again. Face mask and scarf were a bit hot and not the nicest but they contained the constant drool. The soap taste still lingered and the piss tasted like a treat.

On a few occasions I lost my cool and gagged. Worst of all in a queue buying some groceries. I had to try and turn it into a sneeze so it didn't sound weird. People looked and I felt so ashamed. Also horny as hell.

I sat on the grass in the park for a bit and browsed my usual favourite subreddits while passing the time. It's even more awesome to view them while also being as filthy as some of the creators on them.

I got back home and knew that PISSMILK was left.

I had 4 pints (just over 2 litres) of milk and about 1.8 litres of piss so I gulped back milk and then piss. Probably a litre and a half total, then half filled my 2 litre enema bag with a mix of both. I needed to pee but didn't want to let myself. Knowing a full hour of laying on the floor was coming. I put 2 towels around my midriff because the possibility of leaking was ultra high.

Next I inserted the tube and let the enema flow into me. Both ends now filled/filling with milk and piss. Bladder bursting. I lay down face against the floor. Pushing the gag in deeper and the drool flowed ever faster. I felt the small tug as the bag emptied and slightly swung away on the hook as I took the tube out.

Obviously following hours of plugging and speculum I had no clench. My hole was open and I leaked so so so badly. I think perhaps 25 minutes in I lost control and pissed on the towel too. Face down in my own drool and about as gross as I can get.

This was truly horrible. I hope you don't mind the changes I made. I remain locked and will try and fit some more bits in before madhouse returns.

Thank you Joe 💗

Advertisements
Kink Talk