Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 02-14-2023, 03:14 AM   #16
pluky
getDare Devil

Some comment sections on LE (not mine) are too brutal for my taste.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 02-14-2023, 03:31 AM   #17
Skinnycrow

My random thought is I’m really okay with some people (after discussion) knowing absolutely nearly everything they can about me there is NO way I could ever trust anyone not to rat me out to people important to me. So my thought is “why am I so obsessed with the blackmail threads” it makes no sense at all. Perhaps there is some deep hidden meaning to my (strange) personality!

That’s not me in the avatar but I’m very much hoping it’s you !

I see myself as a fag slave and into most all things and ideas but most of all “been given attention”.

Limits
No findom
Work family friends are off limits
I don’t do x dressing or nappies
Skinnycrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2023, 07:00 AM   #18
pluky
getDare Devil

I have no clue how one is supposed to hump a pillow, and how to feel what you're supposed to feel from it.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 02-16-2023, 04:10 AM   #19
pluky
getDare Devil

Sometimes when I clearly say something in a post (such as I'm sharing the last video but I don't feel like chatting) and then someone proceeds to kik me totally ignoring those clear guidelines, I visualize myself sitting them on a table in front of the text, and screaming at them "what did the post say ?! READ !!!" and then grabing the back of their head to violently push it and hit their forehead on the table, Batman vs Joker interrogation scene style.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
The following 2 users say Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 02-16-2023, 05:26 AM   #20
Thifr
getDare Succubus

I'm feeling terribly submissive... Thinking abt to see an irl Dom today maybe but idk if it's a good idea, I'm afraid of the bad feelings on myself after the session... Why is it so complicated to deal with ourselves...?

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2023, 05:29 AM   #21
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thifr View Post
I'm feeling terribly submissive... Thinking abt to see an irl Dom today maybe but idk if it's a good idea, I'm afraid of the bad feelings on myself after the session... Why is it so complicated to deal with ourselves...?
I have them from online sessions too, it's just part of the thing, you don't have to stop it or fix it you can just accept it and let it go when it wants to.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 02-16-2023, 12:16 PM   #22
Thifr
getDare Succubus

I won't resist. I'm gonna unlock it. Why not after all...

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 05:09 PM   #23
Azyliux
Baby Member

When I am playing with someone online that presents themselves as female, why does it bother me if I suspect they are being false?

The online experience is essentially a medium facilitated by imagination. They describe who they are and what they are doing and I imagine it. Why should it matter to me if it what is described is objectively true or not? Intellectually I don't see that it should. In fact there are times when I do choose to play with sub males and other gender identities than cis-female, and I don't have a problem with this when I occasionally choose to do so.

But still, it does bother me. And I hate the nagging doubt that sits in the back of my head with many online interactions, searching for signs that either support or contradict their claim to be female. Why can't I just enjoy it for what it is?

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 12:03 PM   #24
Azyliux
Baby Member

Why must getDare limit how thankful I can be?

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Old 02-22-2023, 08:51 PM   #25
pluky
getDare Devil

So they changed things on ladies.exposed, you now need an account for the extensions or something *confused*

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 02-23-2023, 05:17 PM   #26
Azyliux
Baby Member

Beware the Butterfly's sting: Miss008 Banished to the dungeons of hell

Old 02-24-2023, 06:14 AM   #27
pluky
getDare Devil

I just had a weird idea, imagine inserting a balloon in a partner's vagina, then starting to blow air into it... I wonder what it would fee like when it expands too much and explodes inside lol

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 02-24-2023, 06:41 AM   #28
Kevb6240

If clothes where never invented would we still find the naked body attractive or would it just take more to stimulate ones eyes?
Would looking at someone privates become taboo?

Kik: Kevb6240

My PM and kik dare list.

I consent to being blackmailed.

Likes masturbation, cbt, humiliation, sph,stripping, piss, being exposed, pic's, public, kik, blackmail.
Dislikes messy, bodywriting and edging.
Limits illegal, permanent, extreme, scat, cam.

My Fictional Story.

Last edited by Kevb6240; 02-24-2023 at 06:43 AM.
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 08:30 AM   #29
colinst

Why is there not more girls like plukyl on gd.

Kik is colinst2020
colinst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 06:09 PM   #30
pluky
getDare Devil

I'm not a fan of degradation and whatnot, but those threads can be funny to read sometimes 😆

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Advertisements
Kink Talk