Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 02-06-2023, 06:35 AM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Book Post your random thought at the moment

Ever just have a quick thought that you wanna let out somewhere, but it doesn't fit anywhere ? Well spill your random thoughts here.

For example : I am so stupid and I can only blame myself for my own stupidity.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 08:05 PM   #2
pluky
getDare Devil

Disclaimer :

Mean degrading post ahead.

I was just thinking that if I were to honestly set up a forfeit for myself when losing at a game or failing to meet expectations, it would probably be to force myself entering picture receiving threads from males and having to look at these disgusting strangers penises that would just keep coming.
Old 02-06-2023, 08:30 PM   #3
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
I was just thinking that if I were to honestly set up a forfeit for myself when losing at a game or failing to meet expectations, it would probably be to force myself entering picture receiving threads from males and having to look at these disgusting strangers penises that would just keep coming.
Ha ha. That would definitely be an unpleasant forfeit for me too. True punishment.

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 10:37 PM   #4
Emily22
getDare Succubus

Talking in rhyme is driving me crazy, I think my rhymes are starting to get lazy

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My PM Dares
My Toys

Vulnerable in If You Don't Reply...(Harder Version) until May 4, 2025
Emily22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 10:45 PM   #5
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily22 View Post
Talking in rhyme is driving me crazy, I think my rhymes are starting to get lazy
Just keep thinking til your vision gets hazy
The rhyme will show up if you keep on chase it
Old 02-07-2023, 12:16 AM   #6
pluky
getDare Devil

My tits are getting destroyed by ladies.exposed tasks (in a good way).
Old 02-07-2023, 12:49 AM   #7
pluky
getDare Devil

BDSM tasks make me hungry after a while, like exercising 🤔
Old 02-08-2023, 12:04 AM   #8
pluky
getDare Devil

What would you think if you saw a woman in public rubbing her top, and then a clothespin falls on the floor under her ? That she must have forgotten a clothespin when her clothes were drying, or that she went out with clothespins on her boobs under her outfit ?
Old 02-08-2023, 12:28 AM   #9
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
What would you think if you saw a woman in public rubbing her top, and then a clothespin falls on the floor under her ? That she must have forgotten a clothespin when her clothes were drying, or that she went out with clothespins on her boobs under her outfit ?
I would definitely be considering boobs as a possibility, but that could just be me and my mind. Does she look shy and reserved? Is she blushing with embarrassment? Almost certainly on her boobs... it's always the quiet ones!

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

The following user says Thank You to Azyliux for this post:
Old 02-08-2023, 11:17 PM   #10
pluky
getDare Devil

Wondering if it's just me, or everyone sees random household things in stores and such and thinks "huh that would make a good dildo/paddle/etc"
The following 3 users say Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 02-09-2023, 07:14 AM   #11
pluky
getDare Devil

Was almost about to tell everyone I give up the rest of task I have to do, it's getting harder and I'm losing the will.
Old 02-09-2023, 08:00 PM   #12
pluky
getDare Devil

I am starting to think there is a necessity for two types of likes/limits etc lists, one for strangers you casually play with and one for a close Dom. Not that my LE experiences had my limits stated anyway, but it had me think. For example when I didn't include scarification in my limits, I was thinking that it's something that I could easily do for my Dom if it was required, not that it has ever been, but for a random strangers it's really not worth it for so many reasons.
Old 02-09-2023, 11:28 PM   #13
Azyliux
Baby Member

I kinda assumed that two or more lists was standard and that lists in signatures/blogs here on getDare only reflect a quick summary of limits for casual play and that other perhaps less restrictive limits would be used or negotiated for trusted partners or longer term commitments.

An example being pictures which many have in their signature as a limit but are willing to allow in certain situations.

Maybe part of this assumption of mine is from experience in offline meat-world play where people don't wander around with convenient labels listing their kinks and limits. Starting every play session or relationship starts with at least a quick conversation around limits. The more involved the play, the longer the discussion. Having entered into a number of long term D/s relationships over the years, all of them have had a written agreement on the arrangement including expections, limits, safewords and more. This would never be a standard agreement but something negotiated specifically for the two people involved.

Old 02-11-2023, 05:28 PM   #14
pluky
getDare Devil

Had a dream where two guys were strapped to hospital beds in a medical context and being milked by the nurse for medical reasons and hating it. I don't often get sexual dreams and this might have been my best, very clear and vivid too.
Old 02-11-2023, 05:41 PM   #15
howl

Apparently the most users online here at once was ~24k on November 30 2018. What was going on that day?

Dislikes: Soap, edging/denial, toothpaste/capsaicin, painal

Limits: Public/exposure/blackmail and similar, breathplay, forcefem/sissy/bimbo, consuming/smearing body fluids

PM Dares
howl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk