Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-20-2022, 11:57 AM   #1
SissySlaveEmily

Bomb Humiliation sub wants to push his limits!

I want to work on myself as a slave and for me a big part of it is making improvements!
I have been working on my pain tolerance a lot over the last months and can finally start to see and feel how much more pain I can take now without thinking about giving in.
Now I would love to take similar steps forward regarding humiliation. Basically I want to loose more and more shame and start not to care about what others think of me.
I would love to complete as may humiliating tasks in public as possible.
This could be all kind of humiliation.
A couple example I used in the past are:
Naked in public
Double diaper for a day
Posting on exposure sites
Wearing a ball gag under face mask when I walk my dog…

I will gladly provide picture and video evidence of the completed task. Just send me a message on kik.
Thank you very much!

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 12:29 PM   #2
Robert_Z_man
getDare Devil

- when on a walk with your dog (night or day depending on how severe),when your dog pees you pee. Only difference is you pee your pants.

-put on a thong or panties and dress as you please,go to a busy spot with bathroom stalls go to the one closest to the door and sit down with your pants to you ankles and your thong/panties very visible ontop, now either count to 3000 or when someone enters next ask to pass you toilet paper under the stall.
I AM HAPPLY TAKEN, AND WILL RESPECT MY PARTNER BY NOT ENGAGING IN PERSONAL CONVERSATIONS, PM DARES ARE WELCOME
Robert_Z_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2022, 12:29 PM   #3
Imaginativename

as you failed to do it in your punishment thread, I shall repost here:

I would suggest doing this dare again: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=53292

this time wearing a short skirt, this time out for at least 45 minutes, I want video proof of you wearing the skirt and diaper, from an upskirt pov, and also if possible video proof of you being outside, diaper down, cheeks spread, hole visible and spasming trying, and failing, to pass the load.

you may need to wait for the spring time, in which case I will be happy to provide more tasks for you in the mean time.
Old 03-27-2023, 12:29 AM   #4
Aidan

Dunno if youre even still chasing this goal, but here goes

What do you mean by "nude in public"? Were you really in a public space or just outdoors but still in a hidden place?

And for a dare: Pee in your underwear, and put on some darker pants over them. So others wont be able to see the piss stains in your pants, but you will still feel wet and you will be able to smell your piss soaked pants. Then go to some store and buy something. Hope the line isnt too long or youll get hella nervous standing between all those people smelling like piss.
outdoor humiliation, messy
Limits:
personal information/face, involving other people, scat, puke, permanent, diapers (no i dont own any, i never claimed i did, leave me be)

Previous dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96602

23 male, cant get a gf, cant get laid, and i wet myself
Aidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 01:54 AM   #5
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissySlaveEmily View Post
Double diaper for a day
This sounds quite fun actually. Shall we have you try this again?

Slit the inner diaper to allow stuff to leak into the outer one.
Oh heck, slit the second diaper and then put a third one on.
'Pre load' your diapers with three large tins of wet dog food down the back of the first.

You are to do the following activities whilst diapered:
A 'park run' or similar exercise
Two one hour+ bus rides
Go outside wearing only a skirt and high heels below the waist.
Find someone on GD who actually wants to see you like this, and send them pictures.

You are not to remove these diapers until:
At least 24hrs have passed
AND
you have pissed and pooped in them
AND
They are full enough they are starting to leak.

It's quite possible that last one may take considerably more than 24s. Oh well, not my problem i guess.

that sound like the sort of humiliation you were looking for?
Any thoughts or questions?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, exposure, humiliation, public, slave