Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-06-2023, 11:50 AM   #166
Rickwills87

Why are you not going into everything? As this is your chance to speak freely I would think you take that chance to tell us absolutely everything?

Dislikes: family, money, blackmail, blood,scat, piss
Rickwills87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2023, 02:20 PM   #167
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So I have been ordered to write up this evenings edging session. These sessions are essential for my development to make me desperate but to only offer relief to the master to show that I am not worthy of an orgasm and that I exist for other peoples pleasure

Master strapped me to a sort of vault horse type bench. My legs were attached wide apart and then I lent over backwards over the bench so my back was supported but my ass and pussy were not at one end and my head hung over the other side and master then attached my wrists to the other legs of the bench. This meant my pussy was fully exposed

Claps connected by a chain were attached to my nipples

Master started by allowing me to suck his cock and then allowed me to be throat fucked hard for a few minutes. This I was informed is a privilege

Then master used a wand on my clit as well as finger fucking me to bring me to an edge. This didn’t take long and despite the discomfort of my position I soon felt the orgasm build in my body. My clit throbbing and the blood surging through my ears and head but at the moment I wanted to cum all stimulation stopped and I was gasping and trying to thrust my hips to get the last of what I needed for an orgasm. But I was denied, leaving me gasping and aching and sweating

This was repeated until once again I was right on the edge then denied. And again and again until it was only taking a few seconds to get me to my edge. I was desperate and begging to cum but my master kept edging me for over an hour until I was literally crying and begging him to allow me to cum, but I was denied

Master then whipped my pussy 6 times with a cane. The swish of the cane before impact will stick with me as m’y swollen pussy was so sensitive that each strike seemed so painful. As a reward for taking the caning and the edging my master allowed my throat to be fucked in this position until he came and I was allowed to swallow his delicious cum

I’m such a lucky slut

I will now be chained up in my cage for the night with a sore aching pussy to remind me what a slut I am

I am lucky to have such a caring master

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 02-09-2023, 07:13 AM   #168
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Yesterday was a good day for me

I made a mistake by not showing proper respect to a man on Kik and as a result I was tied by my wrists to the ceiling and whipped harshly 100 times. Although the pain was intense and I sobbed in agony I understand that this lashing was necessary in order for me to be a better person and I thank both my master for the lesson and the person on Kik for reporting by bad behavior to my master so he could correct me

I have not been allowed to touch my pussy since I became owned although my master regularly ties me down and edges me for hours until I’m literally crying from exhaustion and frustration. My clit is swollen and sore and I now reach an edge after less than a minute most of the time because I am so horny. This will continue for the whole of February at least. Nothing has entered my pussy either although I am plugged all day now

Last night I was hooded by my master with an opening for my nose and mouth. My hands were chained behind my back and I was on my knees in front of him as he reclined on his sofa. I found his cock as told with my mouth and I started sucking. I spend most evenings on my knees like this now and I love sucking and deep throating his cock whxih is about 6”. I love feeling it down my throat as I lick his balls with the tip of my tongue and my nose in his pubes. Today my master pulled my head back and forced me to sniff poppers. I had never tried poppers before but the moment I sniffed them deeply my head started to spin, and I felt my blood and heart start to pump faster and I felt alert and alive, as well as more desperate than normal. I plunged his cock back down my throat and I couldn’t get enough of it and went mad with lust. Master kept giving me more and more poppers and forcing me to then duck his cock. Wow, I was shaking, dizzy, blood pumping in my ears, but insanely desperate for cock. I couldn’t get enough and I was thrusting my hips with my pussy feeling desperate, my clit thriving but I knew I wasn’t going to get any relief

I’m not sure how long this had been going on when I felt my plug being removed and that’s the first time I realized that someone else was in the room. I felt hands grab my ass and then a cock plunge into my ass and instantly start pounding my hole. Fuck this was heaven. Throating masters cock with a stranger fucking my ass, high on poppers and too horny to think, poppers being fed to me, head spinning, body shaking…..

They used me like this until I was too exhausted to even stay on my knees and they let me fall to the floor after that had both cum. But I laid there almost crying with pleasure and frustration and still unable to cum. To finish the evening I was allowed to suck their cocks and clean them and they both allowed me to drink their piss before I was locked, totally exhausted in my cage for the night.

I’m loving my new life and I really am thankful to my master for looking after me so well

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 02-13-2023, 01:18 AM   #169
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

What I am experiencing in my new life is mind blowing. The constant edging and confinement is driving me wild and I am slowly becoming less able to think for myself and do anything other than be desperate for cock

I was recently punished for not being respectful enough to my master. For this I was forced to take a cold bath where my master held my head under the water for prolonged periods which was nothing but hell and it was true punishment but I deserved it. However, master then took me naked into the Garden and chained me standing to a pole in the middle. I was naked and shivering in the cold and totally exposed to any neighbors but he left me there for a few hours. This was real hell and I was shivering and crying but I reflected on my behavior.

After 2 hours my master came out and grilled me on my mistake. Slapping me if my answers weren’t perfect. Then un chained me and made me crawl around the garden on a leash. Before letting me back in the house master pissed all over my body. This was humiliating but the I was so grateful for the warmth of the piss on my body. Inside master made we drink 3 pints of water before thrashing my ass and back with a belt to help me get warm again. I was edged 5 times and my swollen and sore clit was grateful and I thanked master after each edge but I was also close to tears with frustration at this continued torture of denial. Master inserted a large butt plug for me as well

Master then took me to my cage and I laid inside on my back. Master chained my ankles, knees and wrists to the bars but I was laying on my back although it is not possible to straighten my legs. Master left the room and closed amd locked the door. This leaves me total darkness as there is no light that comes in. I heard master Lock aand bolt the door from outside before white noise flooded the room so I couldn’t hear anything else. I was left like this for over 24hrs! I had no idea how long I was going to be there and this was part of the torture

At first I was fine. My body was grateful to be warm and the smell of masters piss on my was a comfort but I soon became uncomfortable as I could barely move, my pussy was aching with lust but there was no way to rub myself. Just as I was starting to get used to it the plug in my ass burst into life vibrating hard. This took me by surprise but it felt so good. However this was to turn to torture as the time went on.

Eventually I had to piss myself in the cage and laid in my own piss while a plug in my ass turned on and off at random intervals never allowing me to doze off or relax. For hours I remained like this and my mind played tricks on me as I couldn’t see or hear anything. I reflected on my new life I cried, I dreamt of getting used, I reflected on my mistakes.

I was in the cage alone like this for about 30hrs I think and when light flooded I room as master opened the door I almost cried with joy. Master unlocked me and I crawled out, stiff, exhausted, smelling of piss and sweat, thirsty and hungry. Master stood in front of me and I looked up to master pleadingly. Master unzipped masters trousers and took out masters cock and I was so desperate I guzzled it down instantly. I can’t tell you how great it felt to be sucking on masters cock after that amount of time isolated. I went Wiild with desire for it, chocking, gagging, sucking, crying. When master pissed in my mouth I drank it like my life depended on it.

I was allowed to shower and clean myself and then I lay at masters feet to recover while master worked.

I felt this was a turning point for me as I realized what my life was truely meant to be.

That night one of master’s friends came over with his own slut and I will report on that experience soon.

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following user says Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 02-16-2023, 07:54 PM   #170
Topgear
Distinguished Member

Wow, your life keeps getting more and more exciting. When your master finally considers letting you have an orgasm, I hope he has you post a poll and let us vote on how many edges and days until orgasm you should get.
I ask one thing from the people I give dares to. If you see that someone else is asking for a dare and nobody has responded, try your hardest to give them a dare. We all know how much it sucks to be the person who waits and doesn't get a dare.

Likes: hidden public, anal, masturbation, humping, wedgies, bondage, and sleeping dares.
Dislikes: family, friends, photo, painful, messy, scat, pee dares
Limits: friends, family, full public, harmful
Topgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 09:37 AM   #171
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I might be in a minority here but these reports worry me. Are you ok? I mean really? To have someone control your life like this is more like slavery.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to lotusdriver81 for this post:
Old 02-17-2023, 04:52 PM   #172
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
I might be in a minority here but these reports worry me. Are you ok? I mean really? To have someone control your life like this is more like slavery.
Same here and I would say she is very far from okay.
This thread started quite interessting but I can't decide if it's brave or stupid to let several stangers burst a nut inside. Like she never heard about STD and HIV.
But the last pages turned really dark. Thay guy doesn't sound like a Master, more like a psycopath

Even she wrote that "this is part of her therapy", in my humble opinion but this is no therapy. This is one of the worst kinds of abuse.

What she really needs is professional therapy

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post:
Old 02-20-2023, 06:42 AM   #173
dragoneau

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Ra View Post
Same here and I would say she is very far from okay.
This thread started quite interessting but I can't decide if it's brave or stupid to let several stangers burst a nut inside. Like she never heard about STD and HIV.
But the last pages turned really dark. Thay guy doesn't sound like a Master, more like a psycopath

Even she wrote that "this is part of her therapy", in my humble opinion but this is no therapy. This is one of the worst kinds of abuse.

What she really needs is professional therapy
I must admit that I'm feeling a bit uneasy with the last few reports. Even if some dares might be pushing some limits before, the new "master" doesn't feel like he cares about her.

I can see several potential health risks there, and creating a dangerous dependance/brainwash which make me doubt of her capacity to give consent and/or use safeword (if they even set one, which I'm not sure of).

It just... Doens't feel right

If you're ready to write a detailed report, you can ask me for a dare/task to do. Pictures are appreciated, but not mandatory. PM or Kik.

Interested only in female sub/slaves.

Kik: Dragoneau
Mention you're from GD if you contact me there
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to dragoneau for this post:
Old 02-20-2023, 06:47 AM   #174
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Another master came over with his slut for a long session. This was very frustrating for me as it meant I got to see how she was used but was not allowed to orgasm myself and well denied the opportunity to be fucked.

The master arrived around 6pm. He was similar age and build to my master, in his 50s and in good shape. His slut was stunning. She wore a tiny shear white dress that showed everything, she had long blond hair and perfect makeup and her body was toned with large fake round breasts. Completely shave pussy and wearing a pair of 6” platform stilettos and a collar round her neck with the word SLUT on it

I was of course only wearing my collar and ankle and wrist restraints

I was told to remove the sluts dress which I did and then the 2 of us made out in front of our masters. I really enjoyed kissing her and also exploring her body with my hands. She played with my nipples but was told not to touch my pussy under any circumstances

I was so fucking horny and I was literally dripping. I still have not been allowed to orgasm and now sucking each other’s tongues while. Getting my nipples played with had me humping the air with my juices dripping and running down my thighs

It wasn’t long until my master took the slut to get her to suck masters cock and I’ll admit I was jealous watching her go down on my master. But luckily it wasn’t long until the other master grabbed my hair and pulled me down on to his cock and I started sucking him with glee as both masters say back on the sofa and got each other’s sluts o service their cocks. I was enjoying myself on his cock listening to the other slut slobber all over my masters cock.

I was then told to prepare the sluts holes as she continued sucking my master so I had to kneel behind her and lick and suck her pussy and ass to get them both nice and wet. Her master removed her plug and I sucked it clean before I went to work on her holes. I really enjoyed making her moan as I worked my tongue into her ass and then her puss before her master pulled me away by my hair and then started to fuck her from behind. He fucked her pussy a bit then her ass, moving easily between the 2 and after her ass he would thrust his cock into my mouth and fuck my throat a bit before turning to her pussy again. I could see that the slut was in heaven getting her holes used in such a way and soon the masters swapped ends and carried on using her like this and I got to suck their cocks between holes and they fucked her harder and harder.

Eventually they moved her on to my master so he was on the sofa with her on top fucking her pussy and the other master moved behind and fucked her ass at the same time. I was so jealous watching her get dp like that and she was loving it, gasping and moaning and screaming as they really fucked her. I was allowed to kiss her and play with her nipples at the same time and watching her massive solid tits bounce as they used her was so much fun as she gasped into my mouth

Eventually they both came in her and rolled off. I was then allowed to suck both masters clean before eating the cum from the sluts holes. My master only feeds me on raw vegetables and salad meaning I’m often hungry. This also means that cum is my main source of protein so when I get the chance for it I’m always pretty desperate so I ate out her ass and pussy as if my life depended on it. She was moaning and wincing a bit because spherical holes had been so well fucked

While our masters were recovering the slut was told to edge me with her tongue so I spent about an hour tied down while she teased my swollen clit bringing me to an edge and keeping me theee until I was begging and crying to cum but I was of course denied

The masters decided it was time for a face fucking session and they decided to start with me

My master has trained me well for this now but his face fucking is brutal. He will hold my hair and fuck my throat hard and fast without mercy. At no point am I allowed to swallow any of my drool or remove his cock from my mouth. Points of recovery are when he let’s just his helmet sit in my mouth for a few seconds before resuming the brutal fucking and this can go on for ages. He leaves my hands free so I could be tempted to push him away but of course if I ever did the punishment would be severe so I never had. I often cry in these sessions but I have become good at them now and I know how much master enjoys them so I have started to look forward to them.

This time they both took turns on me one after the other and it was particularly brutal but I took it well and I was glad of my training. The other slut was not so lucky and she clearly hasn’t been trained as well as me as she started crying quite early on when my master was fucking her throat and she gave in and pushed him away during an endurance part of the fucking. This of course was met with a hard slap to her face which she deserved for being so disrespectful. Her master was angry as it reflected badly on him so they decided a punishment whipping was needed. I was told to tie her hands to the bolt in the ceiling and fix her ankles in place. She was then whipped by both masters hard. My master told me later that it was clear she hasn’t been whipped enough as they only gave her 50 lashes and they thought she might pass out so they stopped but I think she learned her lesson

They fucked her hard again after this and all 3 of them came again and I once again was allowed to eat the cum from her holes

After that it was decided it was too late for them to go home so they decided to stay the night. I was locked lying on my back in my cage with my legs bent up and hands and ankles attached to the side of the cage but this time the slut crawled in on top of my with her knees either side of my head and her head between my legs. It was tight and uncomfortable but I was glad I was on the bottom. The cage was locked shut and I was told I could eat her out as much a I like but she was not to touch my pussy during the night. We weee both plugged but we had both been made to drink our masters piss as well as 2 pints of water.

We were left in total darkness. It was hot and sweaty as we were sling to skin and it was uncomfortable she pissed first and because of where my head was positioned it sprayed all over my face and hair I pissed as well but I’m not sure how much landed on her but the smell of the piss all night was strong and I was lying in it. I entertained her by eating her out every now and then and she orgasmsed 3 times but I could only feel her breath on my pussy but that in itself was enough to drive me wild but still unable to cum

After a very uncomfortable night we were allowed out on the morning. We sucked each other’s masters cocks gratefully in the morning and they hosed us off outside before they fucked her one last time so I could have some breakfast by eating the cum from her again

It was a fun night and I feel I didn’t let my master down or embarrass him at all. I was jealous of the other slut but in some ways I feel my training is ahead of hers

It has now been 3 weeks since I became owned and although it is hard at times I am loving it and grateful to my master. I have not worn any clothes in this time or been allowed to cum and I will try to update more often and my master has suggested we do a Q&A session soon if people are interested

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 02-21-2023, 01:46 AM   #175
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoneau View Post
I must admit that I'm feeling a bit uneasy with the last few reports. Even if some dares might be pushing some limits before, the new "master" doesn't feel like he cares about her.

I can see several potential health risks there, and creating a dangerous dependance/brainwash which make me doubt of her capacity to give consent and/or use safeword (if they even set one, which I'm not sure of).

It just... Doens't feel right
So I’m going to break character head to address these concerns. First, thanks for your concerns but they are unfounded

In my old life which you can read plenty about on here I did get myself into trouble and I was out of control and some bad shit happened to me. I quit my job and was a mess and needed someone to confide in. My new master and owner is an old friend in the bdsm scene and we have known each other a long time. He has appeared in several of my reports on this and other threads. He has always been concerned for the risks I take and was always warning me but I chose to ignore him

When I needed someone to turn to he was there and we spent a long time talking g things over and he was there to help me recover. We talked a lot about what I wanted and how I could carry on my lifestyle (which I love) but in a safer way. We decided that he would become my master. Boundaries were discussed and agreed as were limits. Safety and safe words were agreed to. Financially he has taken on my debts so that if this ends I will not find myself in a mess. My flat is still mine and he pays the upkeep on it and checks in on it once a week. I have access to health, doctors, dentists and all the usual. I can also leave at anytime and we regularly discuss what we are doing, redefine limits and check to make sure we are both happy with the arrangements. I don’t write about these things because they are not erotic, which is the point of these threads

All the sexual stuff I write about are real and I enjoy them. I’m extreme and always have been and will continue to be because that is who I am. However, it got out of control and now I have an extreme master but one who knows me and ensures I’m challenged but safe at all times. I have never had to use a safe word because my master knows exactly how far to take things and he always manages to push my limits but never going too far

Everyone I talk about in these threads is a consenting adult and no one has been made to do something they are not willing to do

Anyway, enough of the real life stuff, I’m getting a lot of questions about my daily routine and I will report on that soon

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 02-21-2023, 04:44 AM   #176
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

My daily routine, although sometimes it varies, but essentially it looks like this

I am of course always naked and wear a plug in my ass at all times. I have metal wrist and ankle cuffs locked on as well as a metal collar.

I sleep every night locked in my cage with my wrists attached to the sides of the cage so I can’t touch myself. I have got used to this now and I look forward to safe feeling I get when I am locked in. The cage is in a small bedroom which is completely black and the windows blocked out to there is no light unless master puts the light on. The only other thing in the room is a large long dildo attached to one wall.

I am woken by master every morning and crawl out my cage where I then kneel and await masters piss which I am always grateful to receive. Master pisses straight into my mouth and I drink it with glee. After this I bend over my cage so master can give me 6 strokes with the cane to reinforce my status. Then I am leashed and I crawl on all 4s behind master downstairs for breakfast

I kneel in the corner while master has breakfast. Master works part time from home so is in no rush and often takes his time. I am only allowed to eat after master and I am fed chopped up raw veg in a bowl on the floor which I eat without using my hands. There is a bowl of water to drink from as well. Sometimes master scrapes his leftovers into my bowl and sometimes he adds piss, but not always.

After breakfast master will relax while I suck his cock. This is probably my favorite time of the day as I get to kneel in front of him while he sits on his sofa and I can suck his cock and balls. It’s relaxing and pleasant as I practice taking his cock down my throat. Sometimes master makes me sniff poppers and this always drives me wild. This can take an hour or so and I’m always wet and desperate by the end

After this I am showered and I clean myself out ready for anal training. Anal training is normally in my room using the large dildo on the wall. Master will look me in and set a timer for 30mins to an hour and I back up and fuck my ass for this time getting the dildo all the way in with each thrust. I build up till it’s super deep and fast as I fuck my ass from behind without using hands. Master doesn’t often stay in the room but theee is a camera so he can check and see how I am doing. When the time is up I reinsert my plug and start my throat training on the same dildo. The aim is to get the dildo all the way down my throat until my nose touches the wall. I can do this now but it took some time to do. This is very important training for me as master uses my mouth and throat often and very hard as well

After my training is over it is normally lunch. This is like breakfast as I kneel and wait for master to finish his and I will probably be allowed a salad and masters leftovers, all eaten from my bowl on the floor and a water bowl as well. Master will certainly top up with piss as he uses me as his urinal

The afternoon is often spent in bondage. I am regularly tied or chained in various positions while master goes out for whatever reason. I am never informed of where or how long he goes for. These can be boring but it gives me time to reflect

At some point in the day I always receive a long and intense edging session. Master will tie me down for this and use a wand on my clit bringing to multiple edges and tormenting me till I beg to cum and then keep going. My clit is so swollen and sensitive now it’s absolute torture but so pleasurable at the same time. I often cry during these sessions from the torment and I know my master likes that. I am always rewarded with a brutal face fuck after. These are hard session when he fucks my mouth and throat without mercy and without stopping. To begin with I found these too hard, but my training it paying off and I know how much master enjoys them so so do I now

Evenings can be different. Sometimes bondage and whipping, sometimes servicing my masters friends cocks. I always look forward to masters friends coming round as it is more cum for me and I crave it as my main source of protein.

At some point I will be locked back in my cage for the night after another 6 strokes of the cane. Sometimes after being forced to drink a lot of water so I piss myself in the night but not always

I will report on some of the sessions soon as well but I hope this gives an idea of how I spend my days at the moment

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 02-23-2023, 04:02 AM   #177
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Master has built this slut a glory box as he calls it. Basically a wooden box with a seat in it that can be locked closed and just a padded hole for cocks. Yesterday it was put to the test

Master gave me an extra edging session yesterday afternoon. Tied down and edged almost none stop for 2 hours. My pussy is aching all the time and my clit so sensitive and I’m dripping nearly all the time. It has honestly become unbearable and I find it very hard to concentrate

The box is big enough for me to sit in. The front opens and I back in onto the seat. When the door is closed my knees touch the front and my head nearly touches the top meaning that is is hard to move other than to lean forward so that my mouth is level with the glory hole in front of my face. To add to my experience master fixed a very large dildo to the seat. He removed my plug and I inserted the dildo into my ass as I sat down. It was thick and quite uncomfortable. He then fixed my wrists to the side of the box as well as my ankles and knees. This meant I could only rock back and forth to reach the hole with my mouth but no other movement. Master then shut the box and locked it closed leaving me inside and waiting. I was waiting a long time. I rocked on the dildo to get some sensation but my poor pussy was so wet and I was horny and hungry for cock and cum. Soon I heard noises as someone entered the garage where I was stored and a cock entered the hole. I was so desperate that I lurched forward and took its whole length in my mouth and started to suck like my life depended on it. Only being able to use my mouth was difficult but it didn’t take long before I felt the cock throb and a lovely sticky load spurt into my mouth. Mmmmm, heaven. I swallowed it hungrily as I knew this was my dinner

After this first cock, it was only a few minutes to the next and I repeated my performance. And again and again. To begin with I was in heaven. My pussy wet and desperate but a constant stream of cocks to suck and drink. My drool running down my chin, tits and stomach as I had no was of cleaning myself as my hands were secured. Cock after cock and I lost count past 10. My jaw started to ache as I milked each one with my mouth. Some weee small but some were huge. One bbc that came in I could hardly get my mouth round let alone get it down my throat and this was hard to milk as I couldn’t use my hands, but when it did cum
It was a big thick creamy load

I think I serviced over 20 cocks in all, but I’m not sure. By the end I’d been in the box for hours and I was aching, sore, tired but full of lovely cum. My pussy was soaked and my ass and jaw sore. But this is my new life and I loved it. The last few cocks also pissing in the hole and I tried to drink as much as I could, but a lot went over my face and body

At the end master released me and I was able to briefly stretch before crawling behind him to my cage where I was locked in for the night, covered in my drool, peoples piss but satisfyingly full of cum.

The constant edging is getting hard to bear now as is my aching pussy that is desperate to be filled with something. Master says he will give me a pussy flogging today to help with how it feels. He says the intense pain will help me deal with my pussys need to be filled

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 02-28-2023, 01:53 AM   #178
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

This is a short update

I spent a lot of the last week following the usual routine but with double the edging sessions to increase my torment. Master also increased my pain sessions with several whipping sessions and lots of pussy torture. I spent an hour a day on the wooden horse with my pussy taking my full body weight resting on my poor pussy that was on a plank of wood (the thin edge). Added to this has been regularly pussy whipping sessions and slut has certainly learnt to never complain about its pussy aching from denial anymore

In addition to this master has increased my anal use and I have been using bigger and bigger plugs and dildos to stretch my ass and make it easier for men to use. Master has also made sure my ass is regularly fucked by his friends and slut has taken several cocks each day in its ass.

I have also spent some time each evening in the glory box in order to get enough protein

Today will be my last day of total captivity. From tomorrow slut will be taken out by master and allowed to see the outside world again. These will be tightly contrôles and I don’t know what to expect yet

More reports to follow

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 03-18-2023, 07:38 AM   #179
Axlboss123

Default Updates?

Hi,

Are there more stories/reports soon coming? Love reading your stories and reports
Axlboss123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 02:23 AM   #180
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Master decided that posting updates and responding to messages was too distracting and interrupted my training and conditioning, hence the silence from me for a while

However, as my training comes to an end of its first phase I will be back on here and taking on challenges again soon

Over the last month I have been used regularly by random people that my master has lined up for me. I have probably been fucked by 3 or 4 guys a day sometimes a lot more. At home I have continued to remain naked and sleep in my cage, eat from a dog bowl on the floor, carry out daily throat and anal training, edge, be denied and regularly exposed to bondage and pain training. My master is pleased with my progress. I have also been taken out by my master, I always wear revealing clothes and no underwear and always plugged. I have been used by many strangers at my masters request and I have been worked down the Main Street in several places while on a leash being led by my master. I have performed humiliating tasks in public and I have enjoyed it all and as a result of my performance I will be moving back to my flat soon to live by myself although master will continue to supervise me for a while

I will not take on a job just yet but my master will keep paying my bills and giving me an allowance until he sees that I am ready to start work again

At home I will remain naked at all times and will eat from the floor at all times as well. Master has removed all window coverings from
My flat so I have no privacy and he has installed a key code lock and removed my keys so he always has access and can also give access to his friends when he wants. He has installed a cam in each room so he can still monitor me for now

I’m very excited for my next phase of training and am happy to start taking tasks and challenges again

Kik hotsassysarah2

Advertisements
Kink Talk