Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-19-2022, 04:18 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default Do you feel braver doing risky nudity with a partner?

Do you find that you are more likely to do risky nudity if you have someone with you?

Either them just encouraging you in some way or being nude with you

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2022, 12:19 AM   #2
shygal

I would have to say with a partner would make me braver to do risky things.
Having someone there would help take some of the attention off me too.
shygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2022, 04:58 PM   #3
rockroller69

Definitely. I feel less weird doing this kind of stuff with someone I trust to share this side of me with who also accepts it, plus it's nice to have a spotter in case something unexpected happens.

Fans of nudism, nudity, and exhibitionism, feel free to message me, let's be friends!
rockroller69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 06:06 PM   #4
rhl
getDare Succubus

Yes, I would feel less likely to back out. Or Who wants to be called a chicken for failing.
Old 07-06-2022, 03:17 PM   #5
Damaris

I definitely prefer a partner; they don't even have to join in. It just adds a layer of security in case something would go wrong.
Usually when I do dares I'm not alone. Either the other person is the one making me do it, or they keep my clothes safe for me.
Old 03-24-2023, 07:40 AM   #6
tarheel52

Yes I’m more daring and comfortable doing risky nudity with a partner. I’ve only done a couple risky naked dates with my SO, but I’ve had sex with 2 previous girlfriends and my current SO outside/in public.

My first sexual partner and I had sex on public tennis courts. We both got completely naked. I started out on top and we finished with her on top. She’s the only girl I regularly used condoms with (we were young and she wasn’t on birth control). So when we were done I walked still naked to the nearby trash can, took of the condom and threw it away. It was maybe a 100 foot walk naked. I don’t think anyone saw us.

The next girlfriend I had sex with was at a public park next to my car. We messed around inside the car for a few minutes. She took her pants and panties off in the car but left her shirt on. I got out and walked to her side of the car with her door opened. We pulled my pants down while I was standing outside and she started sucking my dick. Eventually she got out, bent over the car and we had sex. She loved cum so every time I came with her it was on her face and in her mouth. Cum was her favorite food group. When I was about to cum, she turned around and took my cum on her face. She used her finger to push it into her mouth and swallowed. She went the rest of the night with some leftover cum stickiness on her face. She was the horniest girl I’ve ever dated. I’m not sure if anyone walked by to see us.

My current SO and I went on vacation and had a room with a walkout to a semi private pool. We were sitting in the steps to the pool by our room in the dark. She mounted me and we kissed for awhile. She turned around reverse cowgirl style. She pulled my hard dick out of my swim suit, slid her bottoms to the side and slipped my dick in her pussy. As she was riding me, I looked up and saw that the guy in the room above us was watching us over his balcony. I quietly told my SO but it only made her ride me faster. We both came kind of loudly. She climbed off of me and I looked up again. The guy was still watching and wasn’t trying to hide it. I think he wanted us to see him.

I just realized I told stories not really asked about in the thread. Hope you don’t mind!

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 01:34 PM   #7
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I wish I had someone to play with. I think that would be fun. Often thought about going for a nude hike with someone but never been able to put it together.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 01:39 AM   #8
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default definitly

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Do you find that you are more likely to do risky nudity if you have someone with you?

Either them just encouraging you in some way or being nude with you
Yes definitly also extra pair of eyes on look out
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 08:21 AM   #9
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I think there is a lot more willingness when there is a second person to do it with. Higher risk = higher reward, but with someone else, equal opportunity for the fun/excitement and the story.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk