Old 06-19-2020, 04:15 PM   #1
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Default Body paint

So who has tried body paint? What was the occasion? What was it like? How was clean up? Would you do it again? What did you have painted and what was the painting, plants, animal, cosmic universe? Anything you would like to add?
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2020, 10:34 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

Quote:
Originally Posted by W01f View Post
So who has tried body paint? What was the occasion? What was it like? How was clean up? Would you do it again? What did you have painted and what was the painting, plants, animal, cosmic universe? Anything you would like to add?
I have never tried it but would love to be painted on think it would be great .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 05:23 AM   #3
cyclist

Quote:
Originally Posted by W01f View Post
A whe back in the early hours if the morning (think around 3am, I had bought some spray on body paint. I took my trousers and underwear off and put my shoes back in. I used tape around my legs to get it neat. I had two tins of paint. Then I sprayed paint over the front of my bidy to paint on shorts. I pulled back my foreskin so i could paint there so there would be no risk of nit being covered. Unfortunately, after I'd finished, i didnt have enough paint left to do my butt, so I just left that completely exposed. Also I didnt hsvr enough to cover the back of my balls. I went outdide into my front garden wearing jyst the body paint, shoes and a top that wasnt long enough to cover anything. I went into my street and i actually felt clothed enough to go for a walk, but I only webt to the end of the street as my dog would have started whining waking the neighbours if I went too far. I thought about tsking him for a walk but remembered the back if my balls were not covered with paint and i didnt fancy being on somebody's camera with my balls exposed if I needed to pick up after my dog. I wasn't too bothered about my butt and anus though.
So I went home. I ended up regretting going home though because in the end I thought why bother about a pair of balls, my dick was fully covered with body paint and that's the main thing.
cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk