Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-12-2022, 01:16 PM   #16
LockMasterMaoam
Account Banned

1) Have you ever been in a changing room with another person and who? What happened?
Family members - nothing
Girlfriend - nothing

2) Have you ever opened the door/curtain whilst someone was getting changed? What happened?
No

3) Have you ever been in a changing room and had someone open the door on you? What happened?
No

4) Have you ever masturbated in a changing room?
Yes

5) Have you done any dares in a changing room?
No

6) Have you done any dares from getdare whilst in a changing room?
No

7) Have you ever been caught whilst completing a dare?
No

8) Have you ever taken an item of clothing off and left it in the changing room on purpose?
Yes
LockMasterMaoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 02:30 PM   #17
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

1) Have you ever been in a changing room with another person and who? What happened?
nothing

2) Have you ever opened the door/curtain whilst someone was getting changed? What happened?
Mens only changing room
Only by accident. Quick sorry and closed the door. Guy was clothed.

3) Have you ever been in a changing room and had someone open the door on you? What happened?
Shared changing room
Trying on short and shirts so I was down to my underwear. The door has a picky latch. Suddenly the door flung completely open. Then hot woman was looking back. While it felt like forever she closed the door within seconds. I tried on my clothes and took my time hoping she was gone. later in the store she came around the corner. She said she was so sorry and handed me a gift certificate. Hard to believe what I thought was an accident turned into me getting a $20 gift card.

Yes but only ones totally enclosed.

Yes but mostly pictures or trying on specific woman's clothing.

Same as #5.

Not for dressing room dares.

8) Have you ever taken an item of clothing off and left it in the changing room on purpose?
no

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 03:46 AM   #18
VsubT

Ive seen a lot of dares in changing rooms in stores and wanted to know if anyone had had any fun experiences in them.

I have never done anything in a changing room

No

No

Not in a changing room but I have in toilets

No

No

I once edged at a urinal and someone walked in but they wouldn’t have seen.

No

I’m also a locked sub from time to time with a master controlling when I’m locked

Likes - Piss, CBT, Sissy, Humiliation & Much More.

Limits - Findom, Permanent & Illegal.

I have - Pegs, Mini Butt Plug, String, Viabrating Bullet Toy, 4.5 Inch Dildo, Pinwheel, Nipple Clamps, Leather Paddle, White/Black/Grey Briefs, White Socks, White G String, White Mesh Boxers, Black Jock & Purple Lingerie.
VsubT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 03:48 PM   #19
xt599

1) Have you ever been in a changing room with another person and who? What happened? - no

2) Have you ever opened the door/curtain whilst someone was getting changed? What happened? -no

3) Have you ever been in a changing room and had someone open the door on you? What happened? -yes. The room was one with a curtain instead of a door, another customer mistook my room for the one her friend was in. she just said sorry and closed the curtain again.

4) Have you ever masturbated in a changing room? - yes

5) Have you done any dares in a changing room? - yes

6) Have you done any dares from getdare whilst in a changing room? - no

7) Have you ever been caught whilst completing a dare? - yes

8) Have you ever taken an item of clothing off and left it in the changing room on purpose? - yes as part of a dare. had to strip naked and leave all my clothes in the change room mixed with other stuff from the store to be re-hung / replaced on the shelves while I went to another change room for 2 hours and hope my stuff is still there when I went back to get it. Got lucky the first time I did it and my stuff was still there. Every time since (I've done this dare several times) my stuff has been gone and I've had to try and get my stuff back or buy new stuff. Only had to go home naked once so far.
Telegram: @cantarie

forever commando.
looking for someone to buy me a cellmate2 and control it

limits: blood, permanent marks, scat, family, anal, illegal, pee, cei.

Kik dares I've joined and my Pm dares are in my blog.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=285482
xt599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 04:48 AM   #20
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

Ive seen a lot of dares in changing rooms in stores and wanted to know if anyone had had any fun experiences in them.

1) Have you ever been in a changing room with another person and who? What happened? no

2) Have you ever opened the door/curtain whilst someone was getting changed? What happened? yes but nothing happened since i closed the curtain right away saying i was sorry and she was fully dressed

3) Have you ever been in a changing room and had someone open the door on you? What happened? no but i would like it if they would see me wearing a thong

4) Have you ever masturbated in a changing room? yes

5) Have you done any dares in a changing room? yes i was dared to put on a pink thong and then take a pic and buy it

6) Have you done any dares from getdare whilst in a changing room? no

7) Have you ever been caught whilst completing a dare? no

8) Have you ever taken an item of clothing off and left it in the changing room on purpose? no

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 04:09 PM   #21
Ice Dancer

1) Have you ever been in a changing room with another person and who? What happened? Yes - just a friend or two, trying on clothes together

2) Have you ever opened the door/curtain whilst someone was getting changed? What happened? No, I've never done that

3) Have you ever been in a changing room and had someone open the door on you? What happened? Nope, never happened

4) Have you ever masturbated in a changing room? Yes, I have. At a changing room in a swimming pool I've edged

5) Have you done any dares in a changing room? See above

6) Have you done any dares from getdare whilst in a changing room? Yes, the above was getdare assigned

7) Have you ever been caught whilst completing a dare? Nope.

8) Have you ever taken an item of clothing off and left it in the changing room on purpose? No, I haven't

Sub to Number 20

This very horny slut has not had an orgasm since April 5th

Pm dares

Since starting GetDare, i have made 20 people cum (read about them in my fuck book)

Add dares for me to complete here

Likes: Nudity, dares, clothing control, name calling, degradation, bondage, roleplay, pain

Dislikes: Anal, long monotonous tasks, gross oral insersions (toilet licking for example)

Limits: Scat, Urine, blood, pics, permanent, family
Ice Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk