Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-02-2019, 04:35 AM   #16
rhl
getDare Succubus

$20 - Someone watches you shower but your back is to them behind a frosted door
$50 - They watch you shower with no door but you can keep your back to them
$100 - they watch you shower and you have to show them full frontal for most of it Hey, why not

$20 - Someone watches you masturbate but you're under the covers and they can't see much
$50 - they watch you masturbate with your penis out of your fly or your pants down enough to see your vagina
$100 - they watch you masturbate to finish butt naked and they can touch your privates once (a few strokes for penis, a quick in and out finger for vagina) I've done this already for a male and female stranger, and it was for free

$20 - You are livestreamed sleeping, you are naked under the covers so you would only be seen by chance if you kicked the covers away
$50 - no covers, but underwear
$100 - naked, no covers Can I pretend I'm in a sleep sudy?

$20 - Run a block in your underwear if I have to do it locally
$50 - Run a block naked
$100 - Walk a block nakedMay I visit Oregon or Portland and you can choose how big of a block. I am planning on doing the Philly Naked Bike Ride in September.

$20 - Use the toilet at a restaurant with the stall door open
$50 - use the toilet naked with the door open
$100 - use the toilet and the bathroom is transparent but you are clothed (everyone in the building can see you use the bathroom) Dang I remover fantasizing exactly this. A completely glass room, including the floor and elevated so people can walk below. Toilet made of clear glass and we had to get naked before entering
Old 10-14-2019, 04:31 AM   #17
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
I will present a few scenarios, and 3 levels of each with different pay increases. You have to choose one, you can't say no to any.
Yes sir, I understand.

Quote:
$100 - they watch you shower and you have to show them full frontal for most of it
I'll take the $100 to shower facing them with no door, sir. I need the money, and while that would be embarrassing, I'd be okay, and even find it pretty hot.

Quote:
$20 - Someone watches you masturbate but you're under the covers and they can't see much
$50 - they watch you masturbate with your penis out of your fly or your pants down enough to see your vagina
$100 - they watch you masturbate to finish butt naked and they can touch your privates once (a few strokes for penis, a quick in and out finger for vagina)
If I'm going to masturbate for someone, I'd do it full-on, with touching allowed, even for a total stranger. The difference in embarrassment between that and under the covers is only maybe double, compared to five-fold for the money, and the difference between nude and touching, and through the fly, is very small for me. In fact, it might even be -less- embarrassing to go for the $100 version. And again, I need the money, sir.

Quote:
$20 - You are livestreamed sleeping, you are naked under the covers so you would only be seen by chance if you kicked the covers away
$100 - naked, no covers
Gods... I mean, nobody's as sexy as they wish they were when they're sleeping, so I'd at least want to give people something to look at. So I'll go with no covers. As for underwear... I don't even own any, sir, so I'll just sleep naked for you to stream and enjoy for another much-needed Benjamin.

Quote:
$20 - Run a block in your underwear
$50 - Run a block naked
$100 - Walk a block naked
I mean... I can't actually do any of these things. But if I could, well... I don't own any underwear, and if I'm gonna be walking naked outside, I'd rather be dignified about it, so I'd walk a block naked for sure.

Quote:
$100 - use the toilet and the bathroom is transparent but you are clothed (everyone in the building can see you use the bathroom)
Hmm... this one's the only one that's really a dilemma for me. I'd definitely do either $50 or $100... the difference in embarrassment between door open, and naked with door open, isn't that big, so I wouldn't bother with the $20 scenario. But the transparent bathroom would just be off-putting and creepy, and I'd worry about grossing people out while they ate. I guess if I was allowed to just pee, I'd man up and do the $100 scenario for the cash... but if I was expected to poop... *shudders* No... no, I don't think I could do that. I'm not sure I've ever pooped in an unlocked bathroom in my entire life, I'm sorry. I mean if I legitimately could not say no, I'd do the $50 version for "Number 2", but it'd be my least-favorite thing in this list!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 09:24 AM   #18
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

If the viewer was a woman, No $$ needed for any of them. The only one I’d turn down is the bathroom one, Bc I’m not a fan of that sort of thing. If peeing, that’s one thing, but not pooping.
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 02:31 AM   #19
LisaWagner

$100 - they watch you shower and you have to show them full frontal for most of it

$100 - they watch you masturbate to finish butt naked and they can touch your privates once (a few strokes for penis, a quick in and out finger for vagina)

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

$100 - use the toilet and the bathroom is transparent but you are clothed (everyone in the building can see you use the bathroom)
LisaWagner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 01:29 PM   #20
LockMasterMaoam
Account Banned

I will present a few scenarios, and 3 levels of each with different pay increases. You have to choose one, you can't say no to any.

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

LockMasterMaoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 02:19 PM   #21
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 05:38 PM   #22
sissybill
Distinguished Member

$100

$100

$100 - naked, no covers
$100

$50 - Run a block naked
$50

$50
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 05:44 PM   #23
LucyLou

I have no problem with showing off my body

I think it's actually better if they join in!

Not so big on the livestreaming aspect
$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

If a building like that exists then I wouldn't be the first!
LucyLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 04:14 AM   #24
fyk
Distinguished Member

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 11:01 AM   #25
tarheel52

Choice: $100. I have showered on public cam with full frontal before, so this wouldn’t be bad!

Choice: $50. It would depend on who was watching and stroking my penis a few times for me to move up to the 100.

$100 - naked, no covers

Choice: $100. This seems like a lot of fun. I’ve never seen this dare, I wonder if others have done it. So vulnerable because you don’t know what your doing in your sleep.

$50 - Run a block naked

Choice: $100. I have done all 3 of these at night. If it was day time, I’d chose the $20 option.

Choice: $50. I’ve done the $20 option, and I’ve been naked in bathroom stalls with the door closed many times. Naked with the door open would be a fun rush of excitement!

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2022, 06:56 PM   #26
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

This would be an easy $100, I wouldn't mind doing this at all.

One of my big fantasies is to jerk off while people watch. I don't know how happy I would be for them to touch (it depends on the person) but for an extra $50 I'd go with it haha

$100 - naked, no covers
I don't like the idea of a livestream because I don't know who would be watching, or even recording.

$50 - Run a block naked
I would definitely run for $50 and could probably be persuaded to walk very easily.

If I just need to pee then this is just like using a regular urinal, which I do all the time, so this would be an easy $100.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2022, 09:25 PM   #27
rhl
getDare Succubus

Last time, I didn't get paid. We where playing T or D

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked
If I was in one of the States that it was legal, I'd do the $100

This I a fantasy for me, I want the toilet bowel to be clear glass
I've already done the $50 option a few times
Old 03-17-2023, 12:57 AM   #28
SebC

$100 - naked, no covers

Old 03-17-2023, 05:38 AM   #29
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

Limits: Public, friends, family, waisting time and money, permanent (most of it), longterm, chastity
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 02:03 PM   #30
JimmyKarlo

$100 - naked, no covers

$50 - Run a block naked

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, heavy burning, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 29.03., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: dildo doggy
Last cum: 30.03.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements