Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-28-2023, 03:33 AM   #3826
AsYouPlease
Account Banned

Caught. Damn... so close to catching you within 2 minutes!
AsYouPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 04:41 AM   #3827
Kleiner Mann

If you catch me in 30 min I will do an exhibition at exposedrealfun.com... you choose text and settings I'm in Kik qbano89
Kleiner Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 05:50 AM   #3828
Sismaster

If you catch me within 30 minutes I need to wear a bra with d cup forms under my clothes when home alone this week. (family members on vacation so should be alone basicly the whole next week)

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 06:01 AM   #3829
HarlyStorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
If you catch me within 30 minutes I need to wear a bra with d cup forms under my clothes when home alone this week. (family members on vacation so should be alone basicly the whole next week)
Enjoy the breast for the week

Likes: Teasing, A bit of pain, chastity, petplay, bondage, crossdressing, light anal.
Limits: permanent, illegal, friends/family, cbt, sounding, face, nude pics, video, pee/scat.
If something isn't in my likes or limits. Just ask, I bite( but not that hard).

My Collection
My PM dares
Fill my PM Dares list
HarlyStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 07:13 AM   #3830
Sismaster

catch me within 15 minutes and I have to wear low heels, nail polish and eye make up aswell

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
The following user says Thank You to Sismaster for this post:
Old 01-28-2023, 07:20 AM   #3831
Ne_turtle

Quote:
catch me within 15 minutes and I have to wear low heels, nail polish and eye make up aswell
Caught.

I’ll try this as well. If you catch me in the next 15 minutes, I will wear nipple clamps for the time that is remaining (15-time it took you to catch me).
If you read this, you MUST send me a PM dare!
Ne_turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 07:44 AM   #3832
asdf12

If you catch me in 30 mins i will showcase 3 thongs of choice via Kik. Catch me in kik directly: asdf12GD

likes: (private) humiliation, feminization/crossdressing, semi-public, underwear, messy boxers, dice, bet, anal (new), sleeping dares, shower dares, cum dares,

limits: face pics, vids, public, scat, family, friends, lot of pain, bodywriting

Toys: several plugs, dildo, magic wand, wrist-ankle cuffs, collar and leash, ball gag, cock rings and a bag full of female underwear

-will only play with people from GD-
asdf12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 07:48 AM   #3833
Sismaster

catch me within 5 minutes and I have to wear e cup instead

Old 01-28-2023, 08:43 AM   #3834
Sismaster

catch me within 20 minutes and I have to wear my pirate costume for half of the days this week

catch me within 10 and I have to wear e cups under my clothes when I would wear d cups.

catch me within 5 and I have to wear the e cup under my clothes during a walk in hte forest

Old 01-28-2023, 08:45 AM   #3835
HarlyStorm

Quote:
catch me within 20 minutes and I have to wear my pirate costume for half of the days this week

catch me within 10 and I have to wear e cups under my clothes when I would wear d cups.

catch me within 5 and I have to wear the e cup under my clothes during a walk in hte forest
Unlucky, you have to do all now

Likes: Teasing, A bit of pain, chastity, petplay, bondage, crossdressing, light anal.
Limits: permanent, illegal, friends/family, cbt, sounding, face, nude pics, video, pee/scat.
If something isn't in my likes or limits. Just ask, I bite( but not that hard).

My Collection
My PM dares
Fill my PM Dares list
HarlyStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 08:46 AM   #3836
asdf12

If you catch me in 15 mins i will showcase 3 thongs of choice via Kik. Catch me in kik directly: asdf12GD

likes: (private) humiliation, feminization/crossdressing, semi-public, underwear, messy boxers, dice, bet, anal (new), sleeping dares, shower dares, cum dares,

limits: face pics, vids, public, scat, family, friends, lot of pain, bodywriting

Toys: several plugs, dildo, magic wand, wrist-ankle cuffs, collar and leash, ball gag, cock rings and a bag full of female underwear

-will only play with people from GD-
asdf12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 09:55 AM   #3837
buttinup
getDare Devil

If you catch me in 10 minutes I'm not allowed to use the toilet or wear a diaper for an hour after I finish my current bottle, but I must wear underwear, no matter how bad I need to pee or if I soak myself.

If you catch me in 5 minutes I must listen to the hypno file that forces me to have accidents every time I play Minecraft today.
Talk on Discord! (lilfoxbutton)
In bedwetting training since 30 October 2023
16.75 hours left owed to HELPLESSness.
buttinup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 09:55 AM   #3838
Sismaster

catch me within 10 minutes and I have to order a large delivery of fast food and eat it all in one go. I can't use the toilet to poop until midnight (6 hours from now)

catch within 5 minutes and I must wear my croptop hoodie and bootie shorts pyjamas around the house rest of the evening

Old 01-28-2023, 10:01 AM   #3839
bling

Caught hope you are hungry

Likes:WAM,Bondage,X-dress,Humiliation,Dominating Subs,Hidden Public,Costumes,Embarrassing,Silly Tasks, Making Bets,Gunge

Limits:Public,Friends/Family,Scat,Pics

PM me "bound" and I will tie myself up as you instruct for up to 30 min
PM me "Sissy" and I will X-dress for up to 4 hours
PM me "Messy" and I will gunge myself in what you say
bling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 10:06 AM   #3840
Sismaster

catch me within 10 minutes and I also have to make some french fries and fatty snacks.

catch me within 5 minutes and I have to order fast food from a second place aswell

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare