Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-27-2023, 05:08 AM   #46
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

1. After getting caught trespassing in her castle, you've been captured, thrown into a dungeon and chained up by a beautiful witch (think Bayonetta, for example). She offers to forgive and release you, but only after doing a favor for her. You can either have her cast a spell to temporarily shrink you while she uses you as a dildo, or you can have sex with her dragon, who is the opposite sex as you but whose sexual fluids are painfully spicy.
i think i would pretty much enjoy being her dildo and i would definitely be jerking off while im inside her

2. You've been abducted by a group of centaur-like aliens who reproduce in a very different manner than Earth creatures and are studying our form of sex and reproduction. They want to know about the limits of what human genitalia can withstand. They give you the choice of having your urethra tightly sealed shut (if you're male) or your vagina densely filled with sand and sealed shut (if you're female) and then being masturbated by them until you've cum three times; or being forced to be stimulated with a machine that fucks you with a realistic fleshlight or dildo for 24 hours straight.
i know how painfull it is to cum with something in my urethra so ill go for the fleshlight even if its for 24 hours

3. After being allowed to recover from the previous punishment, the aliens reveal that they have shapeshifting powers that allow them to turn into any animal they've seen and have the power to grant you such powers as well. However, if you accept the power, you will have to have sex with the aliens ten times as ten different animals, including birds, reptiles, mammals, and insects. The other aliens will always shapeshift to match the type of animal you choose (if you temporarily made yourself a dog the alien would temporarily make themself a dog of the opposite sex, for example). Do you take the shapeshifting power or not?
yes not that im into the beast sex but i would love the shapeshifting

4. You're walking through an enchanted forest naked when you accidentally bump into a nest of magical Miracle Wasps, damaging it. Immediately the entire hive swarms out and prepares to attack. You try to run away, but the queen shoots a venomous stinger missile that hits you in the back, immediately paralyzing you in your current position. The queen speaks to you, chastising you for your carelessness and offering to shoot you with the antidote only after her hive has been allowed to punish you. You can choose to either have 100 wasps sting you in your butt, or have 20 wasps sting you in your genitals (evenly divided between balls/penis or labia/clit).
not sure how long it will hurt so i do want to be able to jerk the next day

5. You are an Indiana Jones-type explorer searching for a treasure in an ancient temple. The treasure is a mystical orgasm ray that can cause anyone to immediately cum at any time by pointing it at their genitals and shooting. You reach the final room and see the treasure on a pedestal at the other end of the room. However, between you and the treasure is a deep, 30-meter (100-foot) long pool filled with pure urine. Do you swim across or give up/try to find another way?
go for it i can wash up later

Bonus: You're a Pokémon trainer in the Pokémon universe. A hot trainer of the opposite sex challenges you to a battle in the middle of a grassy field. Unfortunately your team doesn't do so well. As your last Pokémon is about to faint, your opponent's Venusaur blasts a load of sleep powder in your face, knocking you out. When you awaken you find yourself naked, your arms and legs bound and held apart spread-eagle by the Venusaur tightly gripping vines. Holding a video camera, your opponent laughs in your face and informs you that they're going to record you getting fucked by one of their Pokémon. The opponent's other Pokémon include a Charizard, Jolteon, Goodra, Lucario, and Houndoom, all of whom are the opposite sex of you. Pretending to be gracious, the opponent offers to let you choose which Pokémon to be raped by. Which one?
lucario its the most human like and can talk

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 06:44 AM   #47
ashleyslut
Distinguished Member

1. Being shrink so she can use me as a dildo

2. Being fuck by a machine for 24 hours

3. too weird for me

4. I rather have 100 sting to my butt

5. No thank you they can have the treasure

Bonus. Houndoom I do have a K-9 fantasy

likes: orgasm denial, light pain, humiliation, age play, puppy play, hidden public

dislike: anal, extreme pain, public, breasts/pussy torture

hard limits: webcam, pics, mic, scat, illegal, family, friends

might add or change if needed
ashleyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2023, 12:16 AM   #48
SebC

1. Have her cast a spell to temporarily shrink me while she uses me as a dildo.

2. Being forced to be stimulated with a machine that fucks me with a realistic fleshlight or dildo for 24 hours straight.

3. yes i take the shapeshifting power.

4. Have 20 wasps sting you in my genitals .

5. I swim across.

Bonus: Houndoom.
Old 03-30-2023, 05:32 AM   #49
Yachiru

1. After getting caught trespassing in her castle, you've been captured, thrown into a dungeon and chained up by a beautiful witch (think Bayonetta, for example). She offers to forgive and release you, but only after doing a favor for her. You can either have her cast a spell to temporarily shrink you while she uses you as a dildo, or you can have sex with her dragon, who is the opposite sex as you but whose sexual fluids are painfully spicy.
Be used as a dildo. I don't handle spice well and I don't know how big the dragon is, so it seems like the safer option. Besides, with a fucking machine and a big (bad) dragon dildo you can simulate that scenario, but being used as a dildo is pretty hard to simulate.

2. You've been abducted by a group of centaur-like aliens who reproduce in a very different manner than Earth creatures and are studying our form of sex and reproduction. They want to know about the limits of what human genitalia can withstand. They give you the choice of having your urethra tightly sealed shut (if you're male) or your vagina densely filled with sand and sealed shut (if you're female) and then being masturbated by them until you've cum three times; or being forced to be stimulated with a machine that fucks you with a realistic fleshlight or dildo for 24 hours straight.
Both don't seem very appealing but it doesn't take me 24 hours to cum 3 times, so I'll go for the sand (although it's probably going to be really annoying to get everything out)

3. After being allowed to recover from the previous punishment, the aliens reveal that they have shapeshifting powers that allow them to turn into any animal they've seen and have the power to grant you such powers as well. However, if you accept the power, you will have to have sex with the aliens ten times as ten different animals, including birds, reptiles, mammals, and insects. The other aliens will always shapeshift to match the type of animal you choose (if you temporarily made yourself a dog the alien would temporarily make themself a dog of the opposite sex, for example). Do you take the shapeshifting power or not?
Hell yes. Shapeshifting is awesome. Having sex as different animals could be interesting as well but there are also a lot of animals that don't really have sex and the male kinda just shoots the sperm on the female(some birds) or on the eggs(frogs I believe) so no big deal at all.

4. You're walking through an enchanted forest naked when you accidentally bump into a nest of magical Miracle Wasps, damaging it. Immediately the entire hive swarms out and prepares to attack. You try to run away, but the queen shoots a venomous stinger missile that hits you in the back, immediately paralyzing you in your current position. The queen speaks to you, chastising you for your carelessness and offering to shoot you with the antidote only after her hive has been allowed to punish you. You can choose to either have 100 wasps sting you in your butt, or have 20 wasps sting you in your genitals (evenly divided between balls/penis or labia/clit).
Butt. I don't think there's much difference painwise between 20 and 100 stings but I think it would hurt less on my butt

5. You are an Indiana Jones-type explorer searching for a treasure in an ancient temple. The treasure is a mystical orgasm ray that can cause anyone to immediately cum at any time by pointing it at their genitals and shooting. You reach the final room and see the treasure on a pedestal at the other end of the room. However, between you and the treasure is a deep, 30-meter (100-foot) long pool filled with pure urine. Do you swim across or give up/try to find another way?
Swim across. I don't care much for the orgasm ray but maybe I can sell it for a nice price and if it's Indiana Jones style I'm covered in dirt, cobwebs and other filth so I would need a shower anyway so what's a swim through urine at that point.

Bonus: You're a Pokémon trainer in the Pokémon universe. A hot trainer of the opposite sex challenges you to a battle in the middle of a grassy field. Unfortunately your team doesn't do so well. As your last Pokémon is about to faint, your opponent's Venusaur blasts a load of sleep powder in your face, knocking you out. When you awaken you find yourself naked, your arms and legs bound and held apart spread-eagle by the Venusaur tightly gripping vines. Holding a video camera, your opponent laughs in your face and informs you that they're going to record you getting fucked by one of their Pokémon. The opponent's other Pokémon include a Charizard, Jolteon, Goodra, Lucario, and Houndoom, all of whom are the opposite sex of you. Pretending to be gracious, the opponent offers to let you choose which Pokémon to be raped by. Which one?
Lucario. He's one of the smaller pokemon. He's most human like. Doesn't have claws that would hurt when holding me and from what I can remember he's one of the smarter Pokémon so he'll probable be the most gentle.
Screenclaim: LittleRu
Looking for more rules to spice up my daily life. Feel free to do some suggestions
Likes, dislikes, limits
Toys
PM dares
Rules
Blog
AMA
Yachiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 12:04 PM   #50
gesshoku

Neither sound fun to me, but painfully spicy is worse than the former, so I guess I’ll get shrunken down Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

I’m not really sure how I feel about the the former one on many levels, but the latter is fairly straight forward. While not ideal given it’s length, being fucked by a machine for 24 hours would be my answer

Yes. Listen, you’ve already gone through some wacky hijinks, if you can at least come out of it with shapeshifting it’ll have all been worth it.

Both options objectively suck, but the one on the butt will be better in the end given there’s more surface area and it’s, you know, built as a cushion to protect. Genitalia are far too sensitive and an antidote would only mean you don’t get an allergic reaction or be poisoned, not that the pain would go away.

You’ve come this far and you’re letting some pee stop you? It wouldn’t even matter the treasure on the other side, but going that far out of your way only to turn around once it’s finally in your grasp would be foolish.

I love Pokémon, but have never really done any asks concerning them like this >\\< but, hm, I guess Lucario? basic answer I’m sure but none of the others appeal to me quite as much
Old 03-30-2023, 01:23 PM   #51
DesecratedTombs
Distinguished Member

Both? But if I have to choose I'll pick the dragon.

Seal me shut. I think it would be easier to cum 3 times like that than being fucked for 24 hours straight.

Yes. Shapeshifting sounds awesome.

Genitals. I feel like it would be possible to sit and lay down without making things too much worse after that.

I'll swim. That thing is going to make me so popular at parties.

Lucario, he's hot.

Kik: DesecratedTombs

PM Dares
|| My toys || Likes/limits || Reports
DesecratedTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 03:28 PM   #52
cloudwatcher

It's possible i'd suffocate as a dildo and also if i could fuck a dragon irl and the only downside was super spicy cum, i would in a heartbeat lol

Sand would be a literal nightmare omg unless theyre gonna very thoroughly clean me out after but i'd still pick the 24hr fucking because i'd be willing to try that irl and it's hot

Not only is that a small price to pay for a fucking awesome power, i think it'd be fun lol

Motherfuck it would hurt but it'd be over faster

Ok i wouldnt go searching for this thing in the first place but if i for some reason did and went thru all kinds of indiana jones bs and this was the last thing on my epic quest? yeah i'm finishing this no matter how much piss is in my way

It's a hard choice between houndoom and charizard... oof this is tough can i request to be gangbanged? Lol if not then i think charizard because dragon
Limits: feces, messy, shaving, big pain, permanent, full public, showing face.
Not very active rn. Still open to dares!
PM dares, always-in threads, and toy list.
cloudwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2023, 03:37 PM   #53
sexualfeelings
Distinguished Member

Dragon sex, being a dildo sounds awful.

24 hours of fucking, sand in the vagina sounds like a nightmare

No, not into that

20 in the genitals, 100 is too much even if it's on a less sensitive area

Give up, I'm not that invested in making other people orgasm

Bonus: You're a Pokémon trainer in the Pokémon universe. A hot trainer of the opposite sex challenges you to a battle in the middle of a grassy field. Unfortunately your team doesn't do so well. As your last Pokémon is about to faint, your opponent's Venusaur blasts a load of sleep powder in your face, knocking you out. When you awaken you find yourself naked, your arms and legs bound and held apart spread-eagle by the Venusaur tightly gripping vines. Holding a video camera, your opponent laughs in your face and informs you that they're going to record you getting fucked by one of their Pokémon. The opponent's other Pokémon include a Charizard, Jolteon, Goodra, Lucario, and Houndoom, all of whom are the opposite sex of you. Pretending to be gracious, the opponent offers to let you choose which Pokémon to be raped by. Which one?[/QUOTE]

Charizard
Likes: Age play, rules, hypnosis, punishments, verbal humiliation, diapers, condescending language, being made to feel dumb, chastity, hidden public, predicaments, being made to prove im not a "big girl"
My Rules
Pm Dares
sexualfeelings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 06:00 PM   #54
SubBabyDoll

1. Shrink me!

2. I'll be filled with sand

3. I'd take the shapeshifting power

4. 100 in the ass

5. Try to find another way before giving up

Dialga

Currently I am not owned

Message Me!!
SubBabyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 06:11 PM   #55
SmolYui

hehe lets do this!
  1. Give me the spicy dragon cum!!!!!
  2. Ruin my body for 24 hours!! both dildo and fleshlight!!!
  3. YES of course!!!!
  4. Genitals! at least i don't have to sit on it!
  5. It's just urine! gooo!!
  6. Jolteon!! (shame no sylveon or vaporeon, or spirgatito)

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

I'm a wittle feminine Baby Kitten

my pronouns are

She/They

Refer to me using gender neutral or feminine terms.
Loves to be called "Good Kitten"

I have a cock.
(6’1” 185cm | 55kg 120lbs)

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

SmolYui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2023, 06:26 PM   #56
SapphireRose

1. I would prefer to stay chained up in her dungeon and earn my food by doing favors for her. I'd be her dildo on a daily, my meals would either be her sexual fluids or her dragons sexual fluids. Painfully spicy isn't death and I'd eventually get used to it. I would choose this life over freedom because despite the torture, it sounds easier and more exciting than reality.

2. I would choose the 24 hour realistic fleshlight, because even with all their attempts to force it, I am incapable of Cumming.

3. I would much rather have sex with all of them with all their genders 20 times and not be able to shapeshift, then to have to have sex as a different type of animal with another animal. Because I don't like to think about having sex with other animals even as other animals.

4. I would take the 100 wasps to the ass over 20 to my penis, because my ass has a higher pain tolerance. Sure it would Sting like hell, but I could walk it off, maybe even ask to have the stinging beaten after me to make it more fun.

5. I would give up because the urine would go against all my limits.

Bonus: I would say Lucario because it's the most human like making it less weird, however, the Goodra is appealing too as being covered in slime sounds like fun.

Toys, likes, dislikes, and hard limits can be found here

Want to control or contact me outside of getdare? Click here.

I am unable to orgasm by my self.
Due to a person above thread I must snap my mini dick upon every pm I receive until 3/28/2023.
SapphireRose is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
aliens, fantasy, magic, pokemon, torture