Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-25-2023, 12:12 PM   #16
Whispering Dom

You’d spent a fair bit of the afternoon laying miserably on your bed. You just didn’t understand what Emily was on about. I mean, you knew what a sub was, and a Domme, you’d seen that movie Fifty Shades of Gray... But you weren’t submissive, you just liked sex, and now you seemed to like sex with girls as well as guys, big deal!

But then you remembered that Emily had said a few times that you were hers. You’d just taken it as meaning you were her girlfriend, well presumably that wasn’t what she had meant. Still, at least it seemed that she still wanted you, and for sure you still wanted her. The sex with her had been wonderful, well except for the two edges, and whether you were gay or not - the jury was still out on that one - it was her you wanted to be having sex with.

So after a while, you’d let your sadness go. After all, she’d said that you were going to continue to have a good time together, and that was what mattered. You desperately wanted to be with her, to be naked for her, to have her make you cum.

Emily walked into your room, again without knocking you noticed.

“Come with me to the chalet this evening Lesley.” You weren’t really in the mood, despite everything you were feeling a little fragile emotionally, but then you did want to be with her, didn’t want her there alone with her fan club, especially as she’d told you she’d been with guys before. Maybe if they were more adoring of her than you she might decide to go back to a guy… You were still wearing your snowboarding gear.

“Ok. I’ll just change. I’ll meet you there.” She looked at you and grinned.

“No, I don’t think so.” You looked at her in surprise. “I think I’ll wait and watch my girl get dressed. I haven’t seen you naked for hours, and you know how much I like to see you without clothes.” You swallowed hard. Well, just a short while ago you were thinking that that was what you wanted, to be naked for her…

You’d got up off the bed and taken your top off, then undid your snowboarding pants and dropped them off. You stood there in your underwear looking at Emily. She smiled at you.

“Don’t stop.” She grinned. “If you must wear underwear this evening, it should at least be clean.” With trembling hands, trembling from arousal, not fear, you undid your bra, dropped it, then pulled your panties down and kicked them away. You stood naked and oh so aroused as Emily just gazed at you.

“Would you prefer me not to wear underwear?” You asked in a small quiet voice. She looked into your eyes.

“Personally I’d like you to be naked Lesley.” She grinned at you. “But that’s not really practical.” She paused, looked at you. She walked over to you, standing right in front of you. You gasped as you felt her brush your nipple, then moaned as she ran her fingers down your skin. Instinctively you spread your legs for her, felt her squeeze your pussy.

“Please don’t edge me again Emily…” You look up into her eyes. “Please, I really don’t like it…” She smiles, slowly runs her finger along your lips and you shudder, then her hand is gone and she steps away from you.

“Ok Lesley, since you’re being good, and because you asked nicely I won’t.” She looks at you. “But since you’ve deprived me of playing with you, I think I’m going to have to punish you.” Your mind is swirling. Now that it’s out in the open, it seems she’s letting her dominant side out to play, it had seemed so much more subtle before, so much so that you hadn’t even realized what was happening.

She puts her hands on your shoulders and starts to turn you round. You suppose she wants to see your butt, and despite everything that makes you happy, you like that she likes your ass. You feel her hand gently stroking you, fluttering across your butt, then it is gone. And then there’s a loud slap and sharp blast of pain on it. You let out a little yelp, jump and turn round, she’s standing there grinning. She motions you to turn back around, and despite knowing she’s going to spank you again, you do it.

And spank you she does. Nine more times, each strike harder than the last, at least it feels that way. You jump and have to bite your lip to stop yourself crying out every time you feel her hand strike your butt and your cheeks are glowing warm. You feel her hand grasping yours, and she turns you round to face her.

“Now get dressed Lesley, before I decide I can’t resist you and make you cum.” You wish she would, you are throbbing despite the stinging of your butt. “And no underwear.” You look at her. “I’m sure I’m going to want you naked again very soon…”

Over at the chalet, you help as Emily prepares the evening meal. All the guys are there, including George who beamed when he saw you. You noticed that despite the fact you hadn’t been there at all today, the kitchen is nowhere near as messy as the other day. Your butt was still stinging a little, and you were still desperate for Emily to make you cum, but you were much more cheerful knowing that whatever the dynamic you were still together.

The guys had come in for the dinner when Emily had called them, and again one guy had stood up, proposed a toast to the wonderful Emily, that annoyed you a bit this time, and then George had stood up and made a toast to you also, which actually you quite liked. Once they started to eat, you’d gone with Emily into the living room and again she’d poured two glasses of wine. She chinked your glass, but no toast this time.

“You are Ok insatiable Lesley?” You still liked that she called you insatiable Lesley, you thought it was a cute nickname. You nodded. “Your adorable ass not too sore?” You shook your head. She grinned. “It looked very sexy, all pink from my little spanking.” And you felt your face flush. “Would you like to get naked for me Lesley?” You looked at her in alarm.

“Here? Now?” She nodded. You shook your head. “No Emily, the guys are right there.” You indicated the kitchen.

“Yes, they’re right there.” She looks at you. “In another room.” Again you shook your head. “And you’re right here with me, and you know how much I like seeing my Lesley with no clothes on.”

“No Emily, not now, please…” You were begging you realized. “Later… You know I’ll get naked for you later. I want to.” She chuckled.

“Ok Lesley. Later.” She was grinning at you. “But I don’t like how much you’re objecting to the things I’m asking of you. No more edging… No more naked…” She says that with a whiny voice that annoys you, but she continues. “You were much better behaved yesterday, and that is the Lesley I like and want. Do you understand?” Was that a threat? “Are you going to tell me next that you don’t like my cum all over you?” You shake your head vigorously.

“No!” You look at her. “I’m sorry, I’m not trying to be difficult.”

“Not difficult Lesley. Bad.” She looks at you, but smiles. “Don’t be bad Lesley.” She winks at you. She goes and sits on the sofa, and motions you to join her. You sit down next to her, your spirits now broken by her apparent telling off. You weren’t trying to be bad, she was just doing or asking things that seemed to be too much. Surely she knew that. I mean getting naked in here now, with 10 guys eating a meal just a few feet away… She leaned over and you felt her stroke your hair which immediately made you feel better. You didn’t know if you were up or down any more. You snuggled in next to her. “Trust me Lesley.” You turned you head and looked up at her. “You have to trust me. I promise I will look after you. I will never hurt my adorable, insatiable Lesley.” You closed your eyes and let her stroke your hair.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 02-02-2023, 09:13 AM   #17
Whispering Dom

You can hear the guys moving around in the kitchen, presumably finished with their meal, so you sit back up and move away from Emily, not wanting them to catch you cuddling with her. You look at her and she grins at you.

“Are you embarrassed to be with me?” You feel guilty. But before you can answer a few of the guys come in, and as usual come over and start fawning over Emily. And as usual, this pissed you off. A lot. With a quiet huff you get up and go to the kitchen. More guys come out of the kitchen and into the living room as you go in. There’s a few guys still in there, including George, who smiles at you. They’ve started to do the washing up. You’re irritated with how the others are paying so much attention to Emily. Irritated with all of them, with Emily for not telling them.

“Guys, this is our job.” Clearly you sound irritated. They look at you. You huff again. “Just go into the other room and enjoy yourselves, leave this to us.” They look at each other, George is looking at you, but obviously the tone of your voice persuades them to do as you say, so they stop what they are doing and slowly head out to the living room. George comes over to you.

“Are you sure I can’t help you Lesley?” You look at him, and even though he’s only ever been nice to you, you shake your head.

“No. Just go.” You pause, feel a bit bad. “Sorry.” He looks at you.

“We’re just trying to help…”

“I know, but it’s our job.” You look over, see Emily standing in the doorway watching you. You look back at George. “You just go and enjoy yourself, you’re on vacation. We’ll deal with all this.” You’re delighted that Emily obviously isn’t staying with the guys. Now you want to be alone with her. George gives you a final look.

“Ok… If you decide you’d like to go skiing sometime…” His voice tapers off, he turns, gives Emily a look as he goes out of the kitchen. Emily closes the door and walks over to you.

“You should be nicer to George.” She looks at you. “He’s just being friendly.” Again you’re angry.

“No Emily. He fancies me and I’m not going to lead him on like…” She looks at you quizzically.

“Like…?” You don’t want to go there. It had been so nice just cuddling with her, but now you’re setting up for an argument. You don’t want her thinking you’re being bad.

“Nothing. Sorry.” You look down at the floor. Finally you look up. “I suppose we better start getting things cleaned up…”

“Yes, I suppose…” She pauses. “Since you frightened away our helpers.” Yes you think, that was really pretty dumb, cutting off your nose to spite your face. To spite Emily.

“I’m sorry…” But to your relief she smiles,

“It’s Ok. You wash, I’ll dry.” You turn to the sink. “But Lesley…” You look back at her. “Now I want you naked.” You shake your head.

“Oh Emily… For fucks sake. The boys are still right next door.” You’re frustrated with her. It’s not like you don’t want to be naked with her, for her, but you’ve already made clear you’re not going to do it with ten guys just the other side of a door.

“They won’t come in.” You shake your head.

“How do you know that?” She laughs.

“Because I told them not to.” Again you shake your head in frustration. “And they do what I tell them. Unlike a certain person who should, but doesn’t seem to want to.” You stand and look at her. Is she upset with you, angry? You hate this, your whole relationship with Emily seems to be going downhill, but it’s her fault, she keeps asking the impossible. Why? “This will only work if you trust me Lesley.” You look at her. You want to trust her, but why does she keep pushing things that aren’t reasonable. “You have to trust me. I know what I’m doing. I’ve not hurt you, have I?” You sigh and shake your head.

“No, but…”

“Yes, Lesley. You have an adorable butt and I want to see it. Now.” You look at her for a long while.

“You’re really sure they won’t come in?” She nods at you. “But what if they do?”

“Then they will also see your adorable butt.” She shrugs. “Would that be so bad?” She laughs. “But they won’t Lesley.” You give in, you don’t want to argue with her, but more than that you want her to sleep with you tonight and give you the orgasm you’ve been craving since early this morning, and if you keep objecting to what she’s telling you to do you’re worried she won’t.

“Oh fuck Emily…” You’re trembling. “I really hope you’re right.” She just looks at you. “I’m not trying to be bad, I promise…” She smiles. You shake your head, but kneel down and untie your shoe laces. You kick the shoes off. Emily had told you not to wear socks, she’d classed them as underwear. You swallow hard and lift your shirt over your head, your exposed nipples already hard. You want to cry, but at the same time you are already incredibly aroused. You’ve always enjoyed being naked and you want to be naked for Emily. You undo your jeans, hesitate, then push them down, past your knees to your ankles, then step out of them. You’re shaking. Fear, arousal? You can hear the guys next door.

Emily walks over to you and you feel her hand on your skin, running round, cupping your butt and giving it a squeeze. You tremble. Her hand pulls back, then slips up and you feel her brush your nipple and you moan. She’s smiling at you.

“Mmmm, my insatiable Lesley.” Damn, you still love it when she calls you her insatiable Lesley. “Turn around for me. Let me see your poor butt. Is it still sore?” You shake your head, and turn round, hear her sigh. “Quite lovely, and hardly pink at all any more.” You gasp as you feel her grab your butt and squeeze it hard. “Ok… Let’s start the washing up shall we.” Should you get dressed now she’s had a good look, and more, at your butt? She gives you a light slap on it. “Over to the sink, start washing.” Guess not…
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 02-10-2023, 12:27 PM   #18
Whispering Dom

It’s turning you on like fucking crazy. You’re stark naked in front of Emily, that in itself is enough to have you throbbing, but perversely the sound of the guys just the other side of the door is giving you a huge jolt of arousal, although you still hope with every fibre of your being that Emily is right and that none of them come in. But what you do know is that you need to cum. Soon. You really hope Emily is going to oblige.

You’re busy washing the dishes when you feel a sharp sting on your butt and let out a squeal. You turn your head and see Emily just as she swats you again with her tea towel. She’s grinning. You glare at her, and she swats you again. It stings, and although your butt is no longer sore from her spanking, it’s obviously still a bit tender. You turn round angrily, glaring at her.

“Will you stop that Emily.” She just grins at you in mid swat, and the towel makes contact again this time right on your pubic mound which hurts like fuck and you put your hands there to stop her doing it again. But she stops swatting you and steps forward.

“Oh, I’m sorry my adorable girl.” She’s laughing. “That was an accident, honestly.” She strokes your cheek. “Let me rub it better.” She’s stopped laughing and is staring into your eyes. You feel her hand pulling your hands away and you let her, then moan as you feel her gently rubbing your pubic mound. Her hand pushes in between your legs and you moan again. You feel her gently rub between your lips. “You’re so wet Lesley.” You just look at her. “See? I was right to have you get naked, wasn’t I.” You just moan quietly. “I told you to trust me, and of course I was right, you’re enjoying this very much.” You can’t speak.

She starts to masturbate you, very slowly, it’s excruciatingly good and you’re already close to cumming. You lean back against the kitchen counter, spreading your legs for her.

“Do you like the fact that I’m playing with you with the boys just next door?” You whimper and spasm as you almost cum. “I think you do.” You look at her, still unable to speak. And what would you say anyway? Fuck, she knew that it would turn you on, this orgasm is going to be exquisite. Suddenly she stops. You gasp. “Wait here. Don’t move.” You stare at her. “Promise me you won’t move.”

“Why? What are you doing? Please Emily, I need to cum. Please…” She strokes your cheek.

“And you will Lesley. But you have to promise me you won’t move.” You stare at her helplessly, then finally nod your head. “Say it Lesley. Promise me you won’t move.” Your brain is swirling, what’s she doing, you’re desperate now, what the fuck is she doing?

“I promise…” She looks at you. “I promise I won’t move Emily.” She smiles. “But please, please make me cum…” She strokes your cheek and turns and walks to the door. You freeze. You want to run, put your clothes on, hide, you don’t know what, you’re panicked, but at the same time you promised her, so trembling, you stand and watch her. She opens the door, you think you might be hyperventilating, she leans out. You’re not sure you’re not going to faint or wet yourself with fear. Is she calling the guys in? Is she going to show you to them, stark naked by the sink? You choke back a sob, but still don’t move. You promised her, you’re trembling violently, but you’re surprised to realize you’re still incredibly aroused, still desperately want to cum.

You watch as she steps back in, but holds the door open. You whimper quietly. She is calling them in. Humiliation flows through you, yes, you’ve always been happy to get naked in front of guys, but not like this, not in front of ten of them at once. Instinctively you put one arm across your breasts and drop a hand between your legs, try to cover yourself. Then you see Emily’s tea towel lying on the floor, bend forward and pick it up, clamping it over your chest with your arm and trying to pull the other end down so it’s covering your crotch. It’s not really long enough. You stand there awaiting your total humiliation, a feeling of anger and despair that Emily would do this to you.

She stands aside and you see a guy walk around the door and watch as Emily closes it behind him. It’s George. Again you whimper, at least it’s not all ten of them, but still… George stops dead in his tracks when he sees you standing naked save for a tea towel held against your front, he goes bright red and turns to Emily. She smiles at him, then takes his arm and leads him towards you. Again you sob. He’s looking from you to her constantly, clearly very unsure what is happening.

“George…” He looks at Emily as she speaks. “Lesley really does like you, and she’s sorry she’s been so stand offish.” You shake your head and George just turns back to you, his lips moving but no words coming out. He looks back at Emily, still bright red, then finally turns to you again.

“I like you too Lesley…” He looks again at Emily, who smiles encouragingly at him. “It’s Ok…” He stops. “God you’re beautiful…” Despite everything his words send a flutter of happiness through you. Still you try to hide your nudity with the tea towel.

“Isn’t she just.” It’s Emily, and you both turn to look at her. She smiles, steps forward and slowly takes the tea towel from you. You feel yourself shake, completely exposed yet feel a clench of arousal. You see Emily grin at you.

“Oh wow… You’re gorgeous.” It’s George again. You turn to look at him. “Thank you.” You’re not sure who he’s saying that to. He’s gazing at you now only occasionally glancing at Emily, presumably unsure what is going on. You look at Emily too, also unsure what she’s doing. Then you look back at George. He’s wearing tracksuit bottoms and a t shirt, and you can see quite clearly that you’ve had an effect on him. Suddenly you hear Emily speak.

“Hmmm… You know, we can’t let George go back out there like that, can we.” You turn your face to her as does George. Now what. “No, then the others will want to come and see what has got him so excited…” You shake your head in confusion, George just looks down at the hardon tenting his tracksuit bottoms. “No. I think Lesley you are going to have to help him out with that.” You look at her, your mouth dropping open. George looks at you and swallows hard.

“Ummm.. I can just go outside.” He stutters clearly incredibly embarrassed. “I’m sure it’ll go… Eventually…” Emily laughs.

“No George, Lesley will be happy to help you out.” You look at her in desperation. “She likes you. You’d like to help George wouldn’t you Lesley.” You look at her, shaking your head. What is she doing to you, surely she knows you want her… “Yes, go on Lesley. I want you to.” You look at her, she stares back at you. This isn’t a game, she’s telling you to have sex with George. Why? It makes no sense. You want to cry, is this a punishment or some other weird shit? “Go on Lesley.” As if in a trance you step forward to George. He takes a step back from the naked girl approaching him, but Emily puts her hand out and pushes him forward again. He looks at her, even brighter red than before.
Old 02-16-2023, 11:16 AM   #19
Whispering Dom

You stand in front of him. You’re almost in a trance, it feels like some weird dream, but Emily has told you to do it, and you realize you will. You don’t know why she’s making you do this, and you don’t understand how she’s making you do this. Slowly you drop to your knees. You grab George’s tracksuit pants and pull them over his hardon and down. Then you grab his boxers and pull them down too, his cock springs free. You feel a little detached, but the sight of his cock sends a flutter of arousal through you. It’s a nice cock and it’s hard because of you. Ok, you’re not totally gay. You look up at Emily, she smiles down at you. You swallow, glance up and see George looking down at you his face a mixture of arousal and embarrassment.

You stroke him and he moans and shudders. You look once more at Emily, she gives a slight, almost imperceptible nod, and somehow you know what she means. You lean forward, kiss his tip, then slide your lips over him. He almost cums. You like giving blowjobs, well you did when you were going for guys, before Emily, and it feels nice having a cock in your mouth. You start to suck him faster, your head bobbing in and out. You suddenly have a bizarre thought, you’re doing this for Emily, not for George.

You hear George gasp and feel him twitch, and then his semen spurts into your mouth. You keep sucking, swallow it down, just like you always had. You keep going until you’re sure he’s finished, then slowly pull your mouth away from him. You look up, he’s panting, his eyes closed. You turn to look at Emily, she’s gazing at you, smiling. You smile back.

“God… Thank you…” You look up at George, he’s staring down at you. “That was incredible, really…” You smile, definitely not gay, still know how to give a great blowjob. But you still want Emily. You look up at her, she’s still smiling then she turns to look at George.

“You’re not to tell anyone about this.” She says to him. “Not ever, you understand?” She looks at him for a moment then turns back to you. “Lesley was happy to help you out, but it must be our secret. For ever.” She looks at him again. “Do I have your word?”

“Yes, of course. I promise… You can trust me.” She’s looking at you, smiling again.

“Yes, I know I can.” She pauses looks at him. “Now go on back to the others and have a fun evening.”

You watch as George adjusts his clothing then walks to the door. He opens it, turns and takes one last look at you still kneeling naked on the floor, then goes quietly out and shuts the door again. Emily comes and squats down in front of you, gently takes your hands and helps you get to your feet. You don’t know how to feel. Excited, angry, betrayed…? You look at her.

“Why?” She smiles.

“I never want to deny my insatiable Lesley anything.” She says. She looks into your eyes. “You enjoyed that.” Not a question. “All of it, being naked in front of him, pleasuring him…” You shrug.

“But you know I want you?” She nods her head.

“Of course. And you have me.” She pauses. “Well, I have you.” You feel a surge of pleasure. “But occasionally a girl wants to suck a cock, and since I don’t consider my dildo a cock…” You just look at her.

“Will you make me cum now Emily? Please?” She grins and pushes you gently back until you are against the kitchen counter again. She looks down your body.

“Oh, my poor Lesley. Look at your knees.” Your knees are a bit red from kneeling on the floor. You watch as she drops to her knees and you feel her gently kissing them. You look down at her. Slowly she starts to kiss up your legs, planting little kisses first on one then the other. You close your eyes as you feel her kiss your pubic mound. You open your eyes again, watch as she stands up, her face now just inches from yours. You can feel her breath on your face.

You start as she puts her hand between your legs and squeezes your aching pussy, and you shudder. You realize that through all of this, your arousal actually hasn’t subsided at all and you are already close. Again. Or maybe not again, maybe you’ve been close this whole time. She continues to probe you, then you feel her slowly running little circles around your clit and you moan. You feel her other hand slip around you and squeeze your butt, feel her fingers push between your cheeks and shudder as she runs them over your asshole.

Your legs are trembling you can feel your orgasm building, you moan loudly as she starts to rub you. Once more she probes you deeply and again runs her fingers over your asshole. You can hear the guys talking and laughing in the next room and you bite your tongue to try and stifle another moan of pleasure. Emily is stroking you slowly, too slowly to make you cum and you look at her pleading, see her smile. You spread your legs wider, go up on tiptoes hoping she will go faster, give you your release, still she teases, running her fingers slowly around your wetness, her other hand gently caressing your asshole.

You stare into her eyes, pleading, see her grin and then feel her speed up her caresses. You let out a long soft moan, your body trembles and jerks and you climax, it’s intense your whole body shaking, you grab hold of the kitchen counter for support, and Emily keeps stroking you, and you orgasm again. Eventually the tremors of pleasure subside and you look at her. She’s smiling at you, you give her a weary smile. Again she strokes your face and you get an overwhelming feeling of happiness. She’s pleased with you, you’re no longer the bad girl.

“Sadly I think it’s time for you to get dressed again.” She says quietly. “Not for long, but just until we get back to your room.”

“I’d walk back naked for you.” You’re shocked to hear the words come out of your mouth. She smiles.

“I know you would my insatiable girl, but it’s cold outside and I wouldn’t want you to come down with anything.” You look at her. “Deprive me of my plaything.”

Slowly you pick up your discarded clothing and start to put it back on. For once you actually feel totally sated. You can hear the guys in the next room and you shiver thinking about what you’ve done, what you’ve had done to you with so many people just feet away. Emily is putting away the last of the dishes and you sit down on the floor to put your shoes back on.

“Come on Lesley.” You look round at Emily. “Let’s go shall we?” You start to get to your feet. “Unless you’d like to go and say goodbye to George.” She says with a grin. You shake your head, but smile to yourself. The poor guy had been so embarrassed, little did he know that despite your initial embarrassment you’d loved being naked in front of him. And naked in front of Emily also. While there’s for sure a lot of confusion around your sex life just now since Emily’s arrival on the scene, you are quite sure that your exhibitionist tendencies are still there, strong as ever.

“No.” You say looking at her. “I want to go back now. With you.” She smiles as you put on your jacket.
Old 02-27-2023, 10:04 AM   #20
Whispering Dom

You leave the chalet together. It’s cold, and there are still a few people around, so it’s a good thing Emily didn’t want you walking back naked even though you’d said you would. You can see your breath frosting in the cold air.

“So, my insatiable little Lesley.” You turn to look at her as you both stop walking. “Did you have a good time this evening?” You look down, blushing.

“I did, yes.” You look up at her. “It was wonderful, thank you.”

“Strong orgasms.” She says with a smile. You nod.

“Incredible. I’ve never cum like that before, one straight after the other.” She grins at you.

“So maybe my edging wasn’t such a bad thing after all.” She winks at you.

“I suppose…” You hate to admit it. “But I really didn’t like it when you edged me…” You look at her. “I’m not trying to be bad.” You blurt out. She laughs.

“It’s Ok.” She stares at you. “And I didn’t like you crying…” She breathes out and you watch her breath hanging in the freezing air. “How about George?” She asks. You giggle.

“Poor guy. He was so embarrassed.” You suddenly have a thought. “Do you think he’ll keep it a secret?”

“Absolutely. No doubt. But you enjoyed it, yes? Being naked, giving him a blowjob.” Again you look down.

“I did, yes. Being naked in front of both of you…” You look up at her, see her smile. “And you’ve convinced me I’m not gay, because yes, it felt good giving a blowjob. And I guess all of that contributed to how turned on I was.” She laughs quietly.

“Of course. Just as I knew it would.” She looks into your eyes. “So will you trust me now?”

“I already do trust you Emily. Honestly I do…” You’re desperate not to disappoint her. She reaches out and strokes your face.

“Ok.” She wraps her arms around herself. “Come on, let’s get back, it’s freezing.”

Emily follows you into your room. To be honest, you feel sated for pretty much the first time since she got into bed with you, you’ve been in almost constant state of high arousal ever since. Even so, you hope she’ll stay, you want to sleep next to her. She closes the door behind her and walks over to you. She stands looking at you for a moment then starts to slip your jacket off, dropping it on the floor behind you. You just watch her. She lifts your t shirt up and you lift your arms so she can remove it. You shiver, half naked again, and despite everything feel your nipples stiffen.

You can feel her breath on your face as she unbuttons your jeans then slowly slides the zip down, then she drops to her knees in front of you and you feel her untying your shoe laces and pulling your shoes from your feet. You are trembling, love how she’s stripping you. Still on her knees, she reaches up and pulls your jeans slowly down and you groan quietly. She slips them off your feet, and you stand once more naked and exposed in front of her.

Slowly she stands up, never taking her eyes off you. You watch as she takes her own jacket off, lifts her t shirt over her head and unclips her bra, dropping it on the floor. She steps towards you, takes your hands and places them on her breasts. You can feel her nipples hard against your skin, and you feel happy that you turn her on. She lets you hold her breasts for a moment, then steps away and you watch as she kneels down and removes her shoes and socks, then stands again and pulls her jeans off, then slips her panties down and kicks them away. You gaze at her body, the little thatch of hair between her legs.

Once more she steps forward, takes your hands in hers and walks slowly backwards, pulling you towards your bed. Still looking you in the eyes, she sits on the bed, and pulls your hands, you kneel in front of her. She smiles, lays back and spreads her legs. You understand what you’re supposed to do, and you dip your head forward between them. She lifts her hips slightly revealing her hairless lips and you lean in and kiss them. You run your tongue up and down them slowly, you can smell and taste her arousal, and as you press your tongue between them you feel her wetness. Again you feel overwhelmingly happy. She’s been the one pleasuring you constantly, but clearly you, and her pleasuring you excites her.

You let your tongue explore her, flicking her clit, softly probing her, your lips kiss hers. You hear her sigh. You start to lick her faster, you want to make her cum. She moans, and the sound of her pleasure spurs you on. Her hips are starting to buck as you pleasure her, and suddenly you have a thought. Still playing with her clit with your tongue, you push two fingers of your right hand, below your mouth and start to push them in and out of her wetness. She gasps loudly which turns you on and you groan quietly, can’t believe you’ve got aroused again. You keep probing her with your fingers, her wetness now coating your mouth. You can feel her clenching around your fingers, know she’s close. It’s what you want, you think. You probe her harder and faster, her hips jerking, you hear her cry out, and with a last deep push inside her you pull your hand away and feel her cum spurting below your mouth and out over your chest. You quickly put your hand up to keep rubbing her and drop your mouth , holding it open as she lets out another spurt of cum this time into you. As if in a drugged trance you swallow it down.

You fall back, your eyes wide, can’t believe you did that, can’t believe that you wanted to. But you did. You are breathing hard too, she’s still lying on the bed, her body jerking from her climax. You take a deep breath, then let out an involuntary giggle, thinking about quite how much bodily fluids you’ve ingested in the last hour or so. For a brief moment you feel a little slutty, but fuck it, you’ve never had a problem swallowing a guy’s semen after a blowjob. Why should Emily’s cum be any different. You see her sit up and look down at you.

“Well well.” She says a bit breathlessly. “You are a good girl, aren’t you.” You blush with pleasure, she’s pleased with you. You smile up at her. She taps the bed by her side and you get up and go and sit by her. She looks at you, puts her hand out and runs her fingers lightly over your chest, through her cum, then brushes your nipples. “Thank you my sweet insatiable girl.” And again you blush with pleasure. “Let’s sleep.” She says, climbing into your bed, and you climb in next to her as she puts her arms around you. You feel so happy lying in her arms. You are asleep moments later.
Old 02-28-2023, 04:46 AM   #21
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Lots to read and catch up on, thanks for writing the story.

m55.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 03-07-2023, 11:54 AM   #22
Whispering Dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by m55uk4younger View Post
Lots to read and catch up on, thanks for writing the story.

m55.
Thanks for the comment m55, always appreciated knowing that people are enjoying the story.
Old 03-07-2023, 12:00 PM   #23
Whispering Dom

“Wakey wakey, insatiable Lesley.” You slowly open your eyes and again see Emily’s face hanging above you, a smile playing on her lips. “My my, you must have been tired last night.” She grins. “Completely wiped out by your experiences.” You try to sit up, but she gently pushes you back down. She’s sitting on the side of the bed, already dressed.

“What time is it?” You ask. Is this how you’re going to be woken every morning from now on, with Emily staring down at you. Then you get a flash of apprehension. She’s not going to edge you again is she? But she’s not touching you, at least not yet.

“Late.” Again you make to sit up, again she gently pushes you back down. “No need to go to the chalet, we got it all done last night, despite all the distractions.” You blush. Slowly she pulls the sheet away from you, revealing once more your naked body and again you get a jolt of arousal, being naked with her while she’s not. “Mmmm… So cute.” She brushes a nipple and you squirm. She pulls the sheet all the way off you, you lie there, waiting for her to touch you. She stares at your naked body for what seems like an age.

“Ahh… I wish I had time to play with my insatiable little Lesley, but sadly I have things I must do.” You’re surprised, assumed that you’d be spending the day together again, maybe going out on the mountain with her.

“Oh?” She smiles at you.

“But we will see each other this evening, at the chalet.” She’s looking into your eyes. “You were planning on coming again this evening? Weren’t expecting to be allowed to go out hunting?” She squints her eyes at you.

“No, of course not…” You shake your head. “No, of course I was going to come to the chalet.” You look at her. “I want to be with you, obviously…” Your voice tails off, you’d not intended to say that, even though it’s true. She smiles.

“Good.” She gets up off the bed, still staring down at your naked body. “I’ll see you there then. I’m looking forward to it.” She grins. “Oh, and Lesley, no underwear again, just like last night.” You swallow, but nod your head. She turns to go, then stops and turns back to you. “And just in case you were considering it, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t touch yourself today.” Well, you weren’t actually planning on it, although your arousal has grown over the last five minutes as you’ve lain naked and exposed in front of Emily, and of course, her previous instructions… Well, they’d certainly seemed to imply that you were going to be naked with her in the chalet again, filling you with anticipation. Will you be given to George again? You’re surprised by another jolt of anticipation and arousal. You shake your head.

“Ok.” She leans down and strokes your cheek, then with a final smile she’s gone out the door.

You get up, shower. Again, you’re not washing away bad memories. Clearly you’d wanted her to squirt, had wanted her juices all over you as well as in you. And despite the shock of her bringing George in to see you naked, and what you’d done with him, to him, in the end, as Emily had said, it had been a huge turn on. Fuck. Are your exhibitionist tendencies out of control? Does Emily know how much it turns you on to be seen naked? She’s never said anything, but she has played to those tendencies. Coincidence?

Since it’s another beautiful day you decide you’ll take the opportunity to go out snowboarding again. It had been so much fun with Emily yesterday. Well, except for the edge.

You’ve been riding pretty hard, although you’re a bit disappointed that you don’t seem to be riding as well as you had yesterday. You reckon being with Emily had indeed upped your game. Still you were having a fun time. You slid off into the same trees that you had been in yesterday, followed the lines you had ridden, came to the tree where Emily had stopped. You stop again, breathing hard from the exertion. Again you bend down and undo your bindings, leaning your board once more against the tree. You walk round to the downhill side of the tree, the snow churned up from where you and she had been standing, where she had edged you. And even though the edge was not the greatest of memories, the fact that you had been standing there with your pants around your knees, in public with the possibility of discovery ever present, another woman playing with you, pleasuring you… Fuck it, a huge jolt of arousal.

You look around, everything silent. You’re alone in here, probably not the cleverest of moves you think, what if you fell, hurt yourself, hit a tree… You’d just raced in remembering yesterday, and you’re angry with yourself, you know better than that. But you’re also pleased you’re here, it’s giving you a wonderful feeling of arousal. Again you look around, swallow hard and pull your gloves off. Your heart already beating faster you undo your pants, take a final look around and pull them and your panties down as far as you can, then lean back against the tree your legs spread as wide as your clothing will allow, your heart racing, your arousal surging.

You groan. Fuck, you want to masturbate, get off. Even the memory of the edge has got you going, or is it more the exposure of being out here like this, your ass and pussy completely exposed. You let your hand drift down between your legs, then with a snap you pull it away. She’d told you no touching. Fuck, she’ll never know… It doesn’t matter, you’re not going to do it. Your hand is trembling, you realize in fact that your whole body is trembling, and not because of the cold. Once more you almost give in, you know it wouldn’t take long with just how aroused you are and you’ve no doubt you’ll have no problem cumming with, or for, Emily later. But you will your hand away. She’d told you not to, and you don’t want to disappoint her, still less to lie to her.

You lean against the tree, still exposed, still loving how it was making you feel. Suddenly you hear the sound of approaching skis. Panicked you bend down and start to pull your pants back up. They aren’t the easiest things to pull up quickly, but you get them back around your waist just as a man twists to a stop next to the tree. He’s looking at your snowboard leaning against the tree, then he looks round at you.

“Everything Ok?” He asks. He’s looking at you a bit strangely. Had he seen something? You feel just a hint of embarrassment, but also quite a surge of arousal that you’d been half naked just seconds before. He looks around then back at you, not at your face, but at your snowboarding pants. You really hope there’s not some telltale sign that just a few moments ago they were down below your knees even though the thought is exciting you. Finally he looks up at your face. You swallow hard and nod your head. You are trembling hard, from arousal, from the panic of nearly being caught… Well, you’d have just told him you were taking a pee. A second skier swishes to a stop next to the man, a woman.

“Is everything alright?” She says looking at the man. He nods and indicates you standing there. She looks at you. “Oh, hello. You Ok?” Again you nod. “Did you fall hun?” You shake your head. “Are you in here alone?” She asks.

“Yeah…” You manage to speak. She shakes her head at you.

“That’s not a good idea hun. What if you hurt yourself? You could be stuck here and nobody would know.” Your face goes red with embarrassment, you know it’s true. “Why don’t you ride out with us.”

“Ok, thanks, I will.” They wait while you strap your board back on and then set off down the hill, through the trees. You follow them. You’re hugely embarrassed and very angry, you know she’s right and what’s more you knew it yourself. Why had you decided to head into the trees alone? Was it arousal that made you ignore the potential dangers? You’d thought the desire to expose yourself had come spontaneously, but maybe not, maybe you’d come into the trees because you wanted to relive your moment of exposure with Emily from yesterday. The man and woman stop when they get to the edge of the trees, standing now back on a trail. You’d stopped also. The woman smiles at you.

“You have a great day hun.” She says. The man is looking at you, doesn’t speak. Had he seen something when he’d first pulled up? You kind of hope not. You know you love exhibitionism, but you don’t want to let it get out of control, if it isn’t already. Without another word they ski off down the hill. You cannot deny that this episode has rather soured your day. You wish Emily had been around to ski with you. Fuck it, you’re done for the day, you’ll just ride down and hang out until it’s time to go to the chalet.
Old 03-08-2023, 12:36 AM   #24
mandalorian

Very good story and well written.

Can get Skype or KIK if requested.
mandalorian is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mandalorian for this post:
Old 03-13-2023, 11:44 AM   #25
Whispering Dom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalorian View Post
Very good story and well written.
Thanks. Glad you're enjoying the story.
Old 03-13-2023, 11:47 AM   #26
Whispering Dom

You’re back in your room. You’d taken yet another shower, and now you’re lying naked on your bed. Why? You’re already immensely turned on, the thoughts swimming through your mind driving you almost crazy with arousal. You should put some clothes on, because at this rate you’re going to have to cum, despite Emily telling you not to. You wish she had been with you today. Where was she anyway? You feel a little pang of jealousy, try to push it down, it’s the last thing you need, to become jealous and possessive of her.

You get up and pull on jeans and a t shirt. No underwear, just as Emily had instructed, lay down again on your bed. You still want to cum, but at least you’re covered up now. You really need to start thinking about other things, but you can’t help yourself and your mind starts to wander. Obviously Emily has something planned for this evening, after all she’s given you pretty explicit instructions, no underwear and no touching. As far as you’re concerned that means she’s planning on having you naked again, and is presumably wanting you to be very turned on.

Will it be different to last night? Will she invite George back in? You wouldn’t mind, he’s pretty good looking and you’d enjoyed not only the blowjob, but also being naked in front of him. Helpless and exposed. Mind you, he’d been pretty embarrassed, so not really sure how it would work a second time. Oh well, whatever she has planned you’re looking forward to it, well, so long as it doesn’t involve being edged. She seems to have a real knack for turning you on and satisfying you. You close your eyes, try to think of something else.

You walk slowly over to the chalet. You can’t wait to see Emily again to find out what she has planned for you, but you’re trying not to appear too eager. You open the door and walk in. Emily is standing by the stove. To your surprise she’s wearing a dress, you’ve never seen her in anything but jeans, t shirts and sweaters or ski clothes before. Well, naked of course… She looks over at you as you walk in and smiles.

“Hello my little insatiable Lesley.” You blush with pleasure. “How was your day?”

“Ok.” You say, looking around the kitchen. “Is something special going on?” You ask, still wondering why she’s dressed as she is.

“No.” She smiles at you. “Why do you ask?”

“Well… Your dress, I was just wondering…”

“Oh.” She looks down herself then back at you. “Do you like it?” You look at her.

“Yeah. You look great in it.” You blush, complimenting her. She smiles and makes a little curtsy.

“Why thank you my adorable girl.” She giggles. “I’m glad you approve.” She winks at you. “I wore it specially for you…” She walks over to you and looks you in the eyes. “And I hope my Lesley is dressed to my specifications tonight…” You swallow, nod.

“Yes Emily. Just jeans and a t shirt… Well shoes and my jacket obviously…” She reaches out and starts to unzip your jacket, looks up at you.

“Socks?” You shake your head, she smiles. “Good girl.” She’s unzipped your jacket and has started to push it off your shoulders. You shrug it off. “And were you good today?” You know exactly what she’s referring to, and you nod, happy that you never gave in to your arousal and masturbated, happy that you can tell her you were good, know she’ll be pleased with you and most importantly happy that you don’t need to lie to her. “Looking forward to being naked for me soon insatiable Lesley?” She gives a little smirk seeing you blush.

She turns back to the stove and you go and hang up your jacket. You look over at the dining table, see that it’s set with fewer places.

“Are there less people for dinner tonight?” She looks over her shoulder at you.

“Yes, a few of the guys have decided to go out to a restaurant.”

“Oh.” You shrug. “Anything you need me to do?”

“Other than being naked for me?” Again you blush.

“Yes, other than that…”

“Oh, you don’t want to be naked for me?” She’s fucking teasing you. You let out a frustrated huff.

“Of course I do, you know that…” She looks over her shoulder again and smiles at you.

“Good, because that’s exactly how I like you.” She laughs quietly. “Ok. There’s a salad in the fridge, why don’t you get it out and toss it.” She grins and winks at you. You shrug, you really don’t get the wink, unless maybe it was connected to you being naked for her. Yeah, that must be it. You go to the fridge, get the salad bowl out, then the dressing, go and get salad spoons and dress it then take it over and put it on the table.

Emily has made some kind of casserole tonight, and she brings it over and puts it on the table, then does her usual routine of inspecting the table, checking it’s to her liking, then goes to the door and announces that dinner is served. After a few moments the guys start to wander in. They all look at you as they walk to the table, all give you a smile and a nod of the head. You smile back. You notice that one of those missing is George. You feel a twinge of disappointment…

As usual, one of the guys stands up and makes a toast to Emily, although this time they include you in the toast, so it doesn’t piss you off quite as much.

“Come on.” She’s standing beside you. “Let’s go and have a glass of wine.”

You’re sitting with her on the sofa, glass of wine in your hands.

“So, what did you get up to today without me?” She’s grinning at you. “Nothing naughty I hope.” She winks.

“Of course not… I told you I was good…” She nods her head at you. You wonder whether maybe she’s becoming a bit jealous, maybe a bit possessive of you… You wouldn’t mind if she was.

“Ok. So what did you get up to?”

“I went snowboarding.” You shrug.

“Well, it was a beautiful day for it.” She smiles. “Was it fun?” You blush slightly.

“Yeah. I went back to the woods, where we stopped yesterday…” She looks at you.

“And?” You lick your lips.

“You won’t be cross with me will you?” She looks a bit confused.

“Why would I be? You told me you were good today. I trust you.”

“Well… I stopped where we did yesterday. Where you…”

“Where I edged you?” You nod. “And did you repeat the experience?” She’s staring at you. You shake your head.

“No. I told you… I was good.” She shrugs.

“Ok.”

“But…” She looks at you, raises her eyebrows. “Well.” You pause. “Well, I did pull my pants down, like yesterday and leaned against the tree…” You’re embarrassed saying it here. It had felt awesome doing it, but telling Emily here it just seems stupid. She laughs.

“Mmmm… I wish I had been there to see that.” You feel a rush of pleasure. “And still you didn’t touch yourself my insatiable girl?” You shake your head vigorously. She grins. “So you must be very ready for me to give you your release…” You inhale sharply. Yes, she’s just confirmed she is going to make you cum.

“Oh god, yeah…” You blush. “I’ve been looking forward to it all day.” You give her a kind of sideways look, a little embarrassed that you seem so desperate. No, not seem. Are. She laughs. She raises her glass, chinks yours.

“To my insatiable Lesley, and her upcoming orgasm, maybe orgasms.” She stares at you. “And you trust me Lesley?” You nod. “And you’ll go along with my plans for you tonight?” You swallow, you don’t know what those plans might entail. But she keeps staring at you. “Will you Lesley?”

“I-I…” You don’t know what to say, she just sits, staring at you.

“If you trust me then you’ll say yes.” You gulp. Oh fuck it.

“Yes Emily.” She smiles and chinks her glass against yours.

“Sealed with a toast.”
Old 03-20-2023, 11:55 AM   #27
Whispering Dom

You can hear the guys in the next room finishing up their meal, and a few minutes later they start to come back into the living room. They don’t seem to be magnetically drawn to Emily this evening, and while they all acknowledge you both, they drift into their own groups. You’re kind of pleased, it had pissed you off how much they fawned over Emily. Not that you wanted them fawning over you, you just didn’t like that she seemed to play them along. A bit strange you think especially considering how she’s dressed this evening. But then she’d told you that she had worn the dress for you, and you felt a smug satisfaction that it would be you she was going to be having sex with this evening.

“Come on.” You look at her. “Let’s go and clean up.” You get a jolt of arousal, you’re going to be alone in the kitchen with her. Is she going to get you naked straight away? You hope so, can’t wait to be naked with her again.

You get up and follow her into the kitchen, close the door behind you. She turns to you and smiles.

“Should I strip?” You sound desperate, even to you, and you blush. She laughs quietly, walks to you and looks you in the eyes.

“Is that what you’d like Lesley? To be naked?” You nod your head, breathing quicker. You feel her hand go between your legs and squeeze you. Even through your jeans it makes you shudder.

“Ohhh… Yes. Yes I do.” She gives you another squeeze. She lifts her hands and puts them on your shoulders, starts to turn you round. You moan quietly, so aroused, loving how she’s playing with you yet frustrated that you still have clothes on. You turn, facing away from her. You start as you feel her squeeze your butt cheeks.

“Insatiable Lesley’s adorable ass…” You moan quietly again, love how she seems to get so much pleasure from your body. She squeezes you again. “Show me…”

You don’t need telling twice, your hands go to your jeans, you unbutton them and pull the zip down then quickly pull them down exposing your butt for her. You feel her squeeze you again, this time flesh on flesh and you moan louder. You feel her push her hand between your legs, feel her again give your pussy a squeeze, push your legs as far apart as your jeans will permit, then stagger as you feel her finger run along your lips.

“Oh fuck… Oh yes…” You whimper quietly as she runs her fingers once more along your lips and almost cum as she gives you another squeeze. Then her hand retreats and she slaps you lightly on your butt. You snap your head around to look at her. Surely she’s not playing her edging game again. She’s looking at you, smiling.

“Soon Lesley, soon.” Your eyes are wide, why is she teasing you like this? “Pull your jeans back up for now.” You shake your head. “First cleaning, then fun…” She’s grinning at you as you stare at her, frustration and desperation in your eyes. “You said you’d trust me, said you would go along with my plans…” You whimper quietly.

Doing the washing up was torture. You couldn’t understand why she wasn’t making you get naked. Surely she wasn’t just going to wait until you are back in your room. And not just because of the delay, but because you realize being used here with the guys next door was a huge turn on for you. Surely she knows that. Surely.

The washing up done, the last plates put away… You are so confused, what’s she doing. She’s told you that she’s wearing the dress for you, she’s told you she has plans for you this evening, she’s told you that you’re going to cum. What the fuck is she doing?

“Come on, let’s go and say goodnight to the guys.” You shake your head, you could care less about them, you want her! But she turns and walks to the door to the living room. You want to cry, cannot understand what she’s doing, surely this isn’t her plan for you, to tease you. And while you’ll take it, is she really just going to have sex with you back in your room? She’d told you to come here without underwear, you had assumed because it would be quicker to get you naked, yet here you are, still fully clothed.

“Can’t we just go Emily?” She turns back and looks at you.

“Why?”

“You know why.” You snap back. She grins and walks over to you.

“Does my insatiable little Lesley want to cum?” You purse your lips, this teasing is pissing you off. “You want to be naked for me?” She grins and you let out an exasperated sigh.

“You know I do.” You glare at her. “Both of them.” You let out a frustrated huff. “Why are you being so mean to me Emily? I told, you I was good today, even though I wanted to…” You stop speaking, glare sullenly at her. She laughs quietly, it’s not a nasty laugh but even so.

“Come on.” She says. “We’ll go and see the guys.” You shake your head despairingly. She gently strokes your cheek. “I know what you want Lesley, and I promise you, you are going to be naked for me, sooner than you think, and I promise you also that you’ll have an orgasm to remember.” You stare at her. “You told me you’d trust me, go along with my plans for you.” You swallow. “So do it.” Your shoulders slump.

“Ok.” You say sullenly, and follow her as she turns and heads into the living room.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 03-27-2023, 11:29 AM   #28
Whispering Dom

The guys are sitting around with drinks when you both walk in.

“Everything Ok guys?” Emily asks brightly. They look at her.

“Yeah, great.” One of them replies. “We were thinking about maybe playing a game, maybe cards. Why don’t you join us?” You’re relieved to see Emily shake her head. “I mean both of you, of course. We’d love to have Lesley play too.” You roll your eyes, fuck you so want to get out of here, be with Emily.

“Oh, that’s a nice offer guys…” Yes, you think, now can we please just go. You’re looking at Emily. She turns to look at you, smiles and gives you a wink which as usual gives you a jolt of arousal. She turns back to the guys. “Well, Ok, maybe just a quick game though.” Your mouth drops open and your eyes open wide, staring at her. She turns and looks at you. “Definitely just a quick game, Lesley and I have things we need to do.” You shake your head at her. Why has she accepted this offer? She turns back to the guys. “So what did you have in mind?”

“I don’t know, want to play a few hands of cards?” Emily looks at you and you shake your head.

“Sure.” She says looking back at the guys. “What would you like to play?” The guy speaking gives a shrug.

“Poker maybe…” What the fuck is happening you think. She knows you want to be alone with her, now she’s proposing a card game. “Shall we say five euros a round?” The guy asks.

“Oh. I don’t play cards for money, sorry.” Yes you think, then let’s just fucking well go. She looks at you again, smiles and you smile back, happy she’s figured a way to get out of this stupid game. She turns back to the guy. “But we could play for something else… Maybe strip poker…” She may have said something after that, but if she did, you didn’t hear it. The world was a blur, the room was spinning as if you were drunk, you could see people speaking but couldn’t hear a sound, your mouth was gaping open, your heart was palpitating. Did she seriously suggest playing strip poker? With six guys?

And then two other thoughts come crashing down. Firstly, you are practically naked already, she’d made you come out without underwear, without socks. And secondly, perhaps even more disconcerting, Emily wasn’t wearing much either, presumably just the dress and her underwear, and what you wanted even less than being seen naked by the guys was the thought of Emily being seen naked by them. That would be unbearable.

“…Lesley?” You are jerked back. Emily is looking at you, smiling. “Are you Ok Lesley?” You just look at her, cannot even shake your head, you want to say something but you’re not sure what.

“Huh?”

“Just a few hands for fun, Ok?” You manage to shake your head weakly, and she walks over to you, smiling. “Just trust me my insatiable girl.” She whispers. You look at her with wide eyes. “Just a few hands.” Again she whispers it. “We might even get to see one of these guys without clothes…” She winks. You couldn’t be more confused. You don’t want to see any of them naked, well, Ok, George had been kind of nice, but he’s not here… And Emily’s gay. Why would she want to see any of them naked? But she doesn’t give you a chance, grabs your hand and leads you to the sofa and sits you down next to her.

The guy who spoke has got cards and starts to deal them out. Everyone picks up their cards, including Emily. She gives you a nudge, and reluctantly you pick yours up. You look at them, have nothing just a random bunch, different numbers and suits, most low, one jack, of hearts, look at Emily. She nudges you again, you are being asked if you want any cards. You look again at your cards, decide you’ll keep the jack, so replace the other four. No more jacks, but you do end up with two threes. Everyone else takes their turns replacing cards then the guy who was dealing showed his hand. Two aces. The others showed their hands in turns, and with dismay you realized that your two threes are being beaten every time. You are trembling, finally Emily shows her hand.

“Well…” You looked at her. “Oh dear, it seems I have nothing…” She looks at you. “Even you beat me Lesley.” You want to shout out that you will swap hands, you’ll lose, not her… You cannot bear the thought of the guys seeing her body. You shake your head. “Oh, well.” She says quietly. “I suppose I’ll have to remove something.” NO! You scream in your head. Then watch as Emily smiles and kicks her shoes off.

The cards are collected and re dealt. This time you have two sevens. Better, you think, although you still hope that Emily has better than you. You swap three cards, but get nothing else, and sit trembling as everyone else swaps out their hands. Again the dealer shows his hand. This time he has three fives, you watch as everyone else shows their hands and to your dismay see that they all beat your two sevens. You watch as Emily examines all the cards then looks at her hand. She smiles and lays out a full house. You breath a sigh of relief that she won’t be revealed any further then remember that you lost. You swallow.

“What are you going to take off Lesley?” She’s looking at you, grinning. You don’t get it, does she want you to be exposed? You bend down, untie your shoes and kick them off, then look at her again. She just smiles and leans in to you. “Barefoot together.” She whispers. You just look at her, lost for words.

The cards are once more collected and dealt. Nothing matching. You groan inwardly, swap out four cards, still nothing. You look around the room. If you lose this hand, you are exposed, you only have a shirt and jeans on, nothing else… You let out a quiet sob, Emily looks at you, and gently squeezes your leg.

And lose you do. You want to cry. Emily is rubbing your leg gently, you look at her, she smiles. You look around the guys, surprisingly they all look a little furtive, and don’t meet your eyes. And they don’t know the half of it, you think miserably, they’re probably expecting you to take your shirt off and get to see your bra, but they’re going to see a whole lot more than that.

“Can’t we go Emily?” You’re looking at her, imploring. “Please…” You let out another quiet sob. She shakes her head.

“You’ll be fine Lesley, trust me…” Trust her? Has she planned this? You look around the guys again, still none are meeting your eye. You look again at Emily, her eyes are drilling in to you, again it feels like you are drugged or under a spell, and as if in a dream you feel yourself lift your t shirt up, exposing your breasts and pulling it off over your head. You sit there trembling, clamp your arms across your breasts trying desperately not to show how exposed you feel, and surprised again to notice that despite everything, after the first shock of exposure you start to feel a tingling of arousal.

Once more the cards are collected and dealt. You have to move one hand to pick up your cards so you try to cover both breasts with one arm. You have two aces! This cannot be a losing hand and you feel a flood of relief. You momentarily uncover your breasts as you sort your cards and swap three but get nothing else, still, you cannot lose this hand, surely, as you try to cover your exposed breasts again. The dealer shows his hand, three threes, Ok, so far not so good, you take a deep breath, see a full house shown, two pairs, a flush, three tens, your brain is swimming again, only Emily to show, has she beaten your two aces? She shows her hand. Nothing. You feel a wave of relief flood over you, then a wave of despair, she’s going to have to take something off, and presumably it will be her dress. The guys will see her practically nude, you can’t bear it.

“Oh dear…” She says quietly. “You guys seem to be very good at this game…” She looks at them. “You’re not cheating are you, taking advantage of us two girls…” There’s a quiet chorus of denial. She looks at you. “What do you think I should take off Lesley?”

“Don’t do it Emily.” It comes out almost as a sob. She looks at you quizzically.

“We can stop if you like. Would hate for you to think we were cheating.” It’s the guy who has been dealing and you nod your head vigorously. But you see Emily shake her head.

“No.” She says. “I’m sure you’re not cheating.” She smiles, then looks at you. “But I lost the hand Lesley, something has to come off…” You shake your head, you can’t bear the thought of them seeing Emily, your Emily. And since she’d said she had worn the dress for you, you have a sudden stab of fear that maybe she’s naked underneath.

“Then I’ll take something off.” You blurt it out, surprised yourself that you have suggested it.

“But Lesley…” Emily is looking at you and she leans in and whispers. “You’ll be naked.” You swallow hard.

“I know. I don’t care…” You see her give a faint smile.

“You’d do that for me Lesley?” You nod your head. “You’d show yourself naked so that I don’t have to take my dress off?” Again you nod. “I don’t know…” She looks at the guys. “I mean, I’m the one who lost the hand.” She looks at you again, then back at the guys and shrugs. “I don’t know, what do you guys think? Can Lesley pay the forfeit for my losing hand?” You watch as the guys shrug, look at each other then finally look back at Emily.

“I guess so.” It’s the guy who’s been dealing the cards. “If that’s what she wants to do and you’re Ok with it.” You don’t even know their names you realize. How humiliating to get naked in front of a group of strangers.

“You really want to do this for me Lesley?” You look again at Emily, a little less certain, but still sure you don’t want these guys to see her exposed. You gulp, but nod your head. She smiles at you. “You are a very good girl.” You blush with pleasure hearing those words and you’re surprised to find that your anxiety of being naked in front of everyone diminishes a bit. You smile at her, happy she thinks you’re a good girl. “Then I suppose you should take your jeans off.” Reality comes crashing back in, and you start to shake. You look around the room, everyone is looking at you. But it had been your decision, your choice.

Your hands shaking, you drop them from your breasts and feel a jolt of arousal at your exposure, then you undo the button on your jeans. You hesitate, look at Emily. She’s smiling at you. Slowly you pull the zipper down, look again around the room, every face turned to you. You are trembling hard, you’ve often got naked for guys before, you’ve enjoyed being naked in front of them, but that had been different, those had been guys you were aiming to get into bed, now it’s just a room full of strangers. And Emily. You look at her again, she’s still smiling at you.

Slowly you start to push your jeans down from your hips. You lift your butt up to slip them down, keeping your legs clamped shut. You push them down, past your knees, bending forward to push them to your ankles. You look up again, see every face still fixed on you and with a pounding heart you push them off your feet. You put your hands up again to try and cover your breasts and sit back up, trembling hard.
Old 04-04-2023, 11:55 AM   #29
Whispering Dom

All eyes are on you. You swallow hard, look at Emily, she’s positively beaming at you, and you have to admit that makes you happy. You sit there, trembling, also aroused, wondering what will happen next. You’re naked, you’ve lost the game, presumably it’s over now, and you’ll be able to go back with Emily, you look back at the guys watching you and shiver. You start as you feel her brush your leg with her hand and you turn your head to look at her. She’s running her hand slowly and gently up your leg. Slowly she moves her hand up, you feel her fingers push down into your pubic mound despite the fact your legs are clamped tightly closed, then her hand moves up and you feel her brushing your tummy. You let out a little moan.

You look into her eyes as you feel her hand move up your body and gently take your right hand and start to pull it. You give a small shake of your head, but she carries on pulling it and you give in and let her expose your left breast, the one the hand had been covering. Gently she takes your other hand and you know what she wants you to do, you drop it exposing your other breast. You shudder as Emily runs her fingers over your nipple. You look around the room, all the guys are still staring at you. Had they known this was going to happen, had this been Emily’s plan and they are in on it? You look back at Emily.

You feel her hand drift down from your chest, tickling your tummy again, making you squirm. She pushes her hand further down, stroking your leg again, but now pushing it between your two legs. You try to keep them clamped shut, but she’s tickling you a little and it’s difficult. You look into her eyes. She’s grinning at you. The room is silent but for your labored breathing. You stare into her eyes, realization dawning, she’s going to masturbate you, here, in front of everyone. You give a little shake of your head to her, but she just keeps on grinning. You look forward at the six pairs of eyes glued on to your body.

“You want it Lesley. I know it.” It’s whispered so quietly you’re not even sure it’s not your imagination. But you do, you realize, you want her to make you cum, have done since you arrived at the chalet this evening, and if this is how it’s going to be done then so be it. You turn back to look at her.

“Yes.” You sigh ever so quietly through your slightly parted lips. You sit back and spread your legs. Everything on display now, nothing hidden, you gaze at her and shudder as you feel her run her fingers along your lips. You are already dripping with arousal. She pushes a finger deep inside you and you shudder again and arch your back, your eyes closed, pleasure washing through you. She starts to rub you, slowly, it already feels so good, you open your eyes just a little, try to look at her from the corner of your eye, see her grinning. You look forward, see six faces fixed on you, shocked to realize that despite the humiliation the surge in arousal is massive and smile to yourself as you see the signs of their arousal, evident in both their faces, and also you note in the laps of those who are wearing loose fitting clothing. They are enjoying you too.

Emily starts to rub you faster and you let out a quiet moan. You close your eyes again, you no longer need to see the people watching you, you know they are there and you know it’s absolutely adding to your already incredible arousal, Emily had known that it would. She’d promised that you would be naked for her and now you are, and she’d promised an orgasm to remember, and already you know this will be.

You shudder again as you feel her push fingers into your wetness, then almost cum as she pulls out and starts to rub you again, it feels incredible, you love how she touches you. Your hips are bucking gently, you’re not going to be able to stop yourself cumming, and you don’t want to. You open your eyes again, glance at Emily and give her a weak smile then look out into the room, see everybody’s eyes locked on to your naked body, shudder again with humiliated arousal as Emily runs her fingers around your clit then starts to rub it fast. It’s almost as if you’re dreaming, are you really naked being pleasured in front of a room full of guys? You are breathing hard, feel your body shaking as your orgasm builds.

With a cry you climax, your body jerks and your hips thrust upwards as waves of pleasure crash through you, she keeps stroking you, and you cum again, then slump back into the sofa, spent. Still breathing hard you look up, see six faces staring at you transfixed and slowly turn your head to look at Emily. She’s smiling down at you, and you smile back at her. Yes, your exhibitionist side is now officially out of control. Thanks to Emily.

“Mmmm… That’s all guys. Shows over.” You turn to look at the guys, see them turn to look at Emily. “And remember guys. This is our secret. For ever.” You see them swallowing and nodding. “Off you go now, let me get my Lesley tidied back up.” The guys all get up and start to head out of the living room, all turning back to take one more look at the naked girl on the sofa, and you realize you loved it. Loved being on display, and yes, even loved being made to orgasm in front of them all.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post:
Old 04-11-2023, 11:17 AM   #30
Whispering Dom

“Well, I promised that you’d be naked for me and you are…” She’s grinning at you, you giggle quietly. “And I’d say that was an orgasm to remember, heh?”

“Two…” You sigh quietly and she grins.

“Yes, my sweet, insatiable Lesley.” She’s gazing down at you.

“So… You planned that?” She nods at you, still smiling.

“Yes. Well the first part, the card game.” She pauses. “But clearly you enjoyed the exposure, so I…” She lets out a little laugh. “Well, let’s just say I improvised a bit…” You feel yourself blush.

“And you think they’ll keep it a secret?” She shrugs.

“Yes, I’m sure they will.” She looks at you. “Would it matter if they didn’t?”

“I suppose not…” You pause. “I guess I wouldn’t want them to think I’m a slut…” She laughs.

“They will remember what they saw tonight for the rest of their lives, and it will be a good memory.” You look up at her. “You were so sexy, so beautiful when you came.” She lets out a little laugh. “I wouldn’t be surprised if a couple of them didn’t cum too, just watching.” You blush happily. “Now let’s get you dressed and back to your room. I’ve not quite finished with you yet.” You look at her, your eyes open wide.

She stands up and picks up your jeans from the floor, then kneels in front of you and starts to thread them onto your feet. Once they’re on, bunched around your ankles she starts to pull them up, her hands brushing your skin as she does so. You lift your hips and butt to allow her to pull them up and feel her softly pause and squeeze your butt before pulling them all the way up, fastening the button and zipping up the fly. Then she picks up your t shirt and you lift your arms for her, letting it slip over you. Finally she kneels down and you watch as she gently puts your shoes back on your feet and ties the laces. Slowly she stands, takes your hands and gently pulls you up from the sofa.

She holds your arms for a while, looking at you. You feel a little weak now, a little shaky, not in a bad way, but still. She brushes your hair and face. You look around the room, it seems strange now, quiet, deserted, yet you know that what just happened had indeed happened. What a rollercoaster, being made to play the game, served up naked for the guys like some kind of sacrifice. You wonder how she knew you would lose, and also whether she knew you would do anything, including expose yourself completely naked rather than let her be exposed.

“Emily?” She looks at you. “Are you…?” You pause.

“Am I what Lesley?” You take in a deep breath.

“What are you wearing under your dress?” You swallow. She smiles at you, then in a swift movement she lifts the dress off herself, stands naked in front of you. You feel your heart miss a beat. The guys would have seen her, your Emily, completely naked if you hadn’t offered your clothing in place of hers.

“I told you Lesley, I wore the dress for you.” She grins. You stare at her naked body, amazingly feel your arousal swell. “And yes, I’d have taken it off if you hadn’t volunteered yourself in my place.” You stare at her. “But I had a feeling that you would.” She smiles. “And I was right.” You moan.

“I’d have hated for them to see you naked.” She laughs. You look at her. “But you didn’t mind them seeing me?” She shakes her head.

“No my insatiable girl.” She smiles. “I know you are mine, and more importantly, I know you, what you like.” You shake your head. “I did that for you Lesley, for your pleasure, not for the guys, not even for me… Although I’ll never deny that I loved every second of it just as you did.” She walks to you, stands in front of you, looks you right in the eyes. “Touch me Lesley. Now!” You gasp quietly. “I was going to wait until we got back to your room, but why should I. I’m naked now, so very turned on by my insatiable Lesley. Do it Lesley. I want to cum.”

“W-What about the guys…”

“They won’t come back in, at least not until they hear us leave the chalet.” She pauses, she’s breathing fast. “Anyway, I’m quite sure that most of them are quite busy with themselves right now.” She grins. “But I get my Lesley to satisfy my desires.” She grabs your hand and pulls it urgently between her legs. You hesitate just for a moment, then start to rub her lips. She lets out a low moan, spreads her legs. She’s so wet. Yes, you really do turn her on. You lick your lips as you start to masturbate her. She looks up at you, her cheeks flushed, her lips parted, she puts her arms around you. You go faster, it seems she’s almost there already, she’s grinding herself against your hand, moaning quietly.

Then she spasms and her body jerks, you notice her dress fall to the floor, her head pressed against your chest. She’s still holding you, you can feel her shake as little aftershocks of pleasure course through her. You let your arms slip around her, stroke her back and butt, so happy here with her. Finally she pulls herself away from you, looks at you and smiles then bends down and picks up her dress.

“Thank you my adorable girl.” She says a little breathlessly. “Still not finished with you yet.” You swallow, but deep down you’re pleased. This evening has just been a huge erotic mess, and you don’t want it to end. She lifts the dress up and slips it over her head. “Shall we go?” She says quietly. You nod your head at her, watch as she slips on her shoes, then follow as she heads back out to the kitchen.

Advertisements
Kink Talk