Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-21-2023, 05:35 AM   #1
Dirtyslavecr

Male 27/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (humiliate me)

27/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (humiliate me)

I am 27 year old male slave from the UK living in Scotland. I am single and live with my family. I am looking for a new master to abuse me and do whatever he says. I love being humiliated and degraded. I also have experience of serving men and groups of men.

I would like to build up more of a slow relationship with any potential master or masters in the hope I can become a permanent slave. I work in a professional job so would prefer to start slow videoing and picturing myself doing tasks without face however am willing to do this for the right person. The longer you keep my penis hard the more humiliating and degrading things I will do to get that release.

I am available most days and nights. I work a 9-5 job however I would be available to chat during this time and would want my owner to also control me at work. I have multiple toys and am willing to purchase more on demand.

I have listed my likes and dislikes below please read them and get in touch if you like.

Kik: scottishslavecr
Snapchat: scottishslavecr

Loves: Humiliation, Degradation, Orgasm Control, Cum Play, Bladder Control, Bathroom Play, Piss,Shit, Sissy, Public/ Semi Public, Feet, Shoes, and lots more.

Limits: Blood, Permanent
Old 02-21-2023, 07:28 AM   #2
nickclarkedell

Hey fagboi
Let’s explore together

I use Telegram
My user name is nickclarkedell
Contact me and tell me where I found you and what you desire
Old 03-27-2023, 05:13 AM   #3
Dirtyslavecr

Still looking for a master/ mistress.

Advertisements