Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-12-2023, 05:00 AM   #121
Humilate this sissy
Account Banned

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? - Fucked

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? - ass

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? - entire body

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? Cum,fuck me

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? - spread eagled

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy. - super slimy

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm? - cold

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? Fuck me for 2 hours

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes? - Slave for a week

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? - girl
Humilate this sissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 03:01 PM   #122
TheOne22727

Heart

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?
Definitely the first one, my ass is reaaally not trained for it!

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?
That's a hard one, but I would rather get my ass pounded than feel nauseous!

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?
Tickling is a horrible feeling to me, so, biiiig hug!

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?
Sucking tentacles would be so thrilling, as much as I love getting filled up

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?
Why not both? But I would love them to touch me as much as possible, so again, hug it is!

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy.
Sliiiiiimy~<3 Free lube!

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm?
Warm, please, can't risk a cold when i have tentacles to fuck!

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?
That's such a hard decision! But id rather let it fuck me good~

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?
I would let it fuck me in every hole at once for a week if I could!

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?
Doesn't matter much really, it could be a girl, boy, or lovecraftian horror.... but I am a tiny bit more into men, so-
TheOne22727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 01:55 PM   #123
Yachiru

1. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour?
Fucked in the ass

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles?
Fucked in the ass

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body?
Cares my body. I can't handle tickling on my feet

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you?
Suck

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles?
spread eagle

Little slimy

Cold

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours?
Fuck. That's more fun

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes?
Every hole at once if that includes the urethra

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both?
Both
Screenclaim: LittleRu
Looking for more rules to spice up my daily life. Feel free to do some suggestions
Likes, dislikes, limits
Toys
PM dares
Rules
Blog
AMA
Yachiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 03:07 AM   #124
zarvug

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentaclesor have tentacles caressing your entire body?

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm ?

https://bdsmtest.org/r/MyufGczC
zarvug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2023, 01:55 PM   #125
DesecratedTombs
Distinguished Member

10 minutes isn't enough so I'll go with the hour long dick/clit teasing.

Ass.

Caressing my entire body. I don't like ticking too much.

Cum, that sounds like a lot of fun.

Spread eagle, but with arms and legs completely wrapped maybe

Just a little.

Warm

Fuck for 2 hours but I'd cuddle after we're done.

Slave for a week.

More into guys atm but I don't really care.

Kik: DesecratedTombs

PM Dares
|| My toys || Likes/limits || Reports
DesecratedTombs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 10:46 AM   #126
Brikoviper

Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles for 10 minutes or tentacles tease your dick/clit for an hour? Tease my dick for an hour

2. Would you rather be fucked in the ass with tentacles or fucked in the mouth but tentacles? Fucked in my mouth

3. Would you rather have your feet tickled by tentacles or have tentacles caressing your entire body? Group my entire body

4. Would you rather have tentacles that can suck, fuck you or have tentacles that can cum, fuck you? Cum and fuck me

5. Would you rather be wrapped up tight by tenticels or be held in spread eagle with your arms spread above your head by tentacles? Spread eagle with arms above head

6. Would you rather the tentacles be super slimy or just a little slimy. Super slimy

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm? Cold

8. Would you rather cuddle the tentacle monster for the whole night or let it fuck you for 2 hours? Fuck me for 2 hours

9. Would you rather be a tentacle monsters slave for a week or let it fuck you in ever hole at once for 30 minutes? Be a slave for a week

__________________both

I like to be asked humiliating questions and like to be told what to do I love dice dares
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 06:27 PM   #127
YiffFur

Fucked for 10 minutes

In the ass

Carassing my body

That can cum inside me

Wrapped up tight

Super slimy so they slide in easy

Warm

Is both an option? Fuck for a couple hours and then cuddle

Slave for a week

I lean towards girls a lot of the time, so girl if I have the choice

https://twitter.com/yiff_stash

Kik: SexyFurry93

Likes: Anal, masturbation, showing off, strip games, truths

Limits: Face, personal information, pubic exposure, bathroom play,
humiliation, sissy, dangerous

PM/Kik Dares
YiffFur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2023, 07:38 PM   #128
Mumms

Kik: testphilip

Likes: Anal, masturbation, insertions, toothpaste, hidden public, light cbt, cum eating, piss, wearing panties, nipple play, light public.

Dislikes: Semi-public, hard cbt, piss drinking, orgasm controll.

Limits: Family and friends, photo/video with face, full public, scat, illegal, permanent.
Mumms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2024, 12:15 PM   #129
PlugdShannon
Baby Member

Would you rather (tentacles)

Likes: Forced feminization, crossdressing, anal, peeing, JOI, CEI, femdom, playing with other sissies, orgasm control

Dislikes: Scat, CBT, extreme pain, blood

Limits: Social suicide, blackmail, public

Toys: Variety of buttplugs including vibrating, tunnel, and suction cup buttplugs, an enema bag and an enema bulb

kik: PlugdShannon

My PM Dares
PlugdShannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 09:15 PM   #130
Just_a_subguy

In the ass for 10 minutes

In the ass

Caressing my body

Tentacles that can cum

Held spread eagle

Just slimy enough

Warm

Fuck me for 2 hours

Fucked in every hole at once

Maybe both at the same time

Likes: Edging, Orgasm control, Denial, Wedgies, Anal insertion, Panties, Diapers, Nudity, Hidden public dares, Outdoors, Being told to strip, Bathroom control/desperation

Limits: Family, Social Suicide, Online exposure, Body Writing, Pain, Showing face in pics or videos

Kik Muffin_Time10
Just_a_subguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 12:37 AM   #131
Mindless

That is a nice one, I love tentacles ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutylittlesub View Post

Teasing the clit

Fucked in the mouth, I don't like anal

Caressing the whole body

Of course tentacles need to suck

Spread, being exposed for the tentacle to go everywhere

Maybe middle, but that's not an option so I go with just a little

I imagine them to feel cold

Fuck for 2 hours

A week is too long, so I'll take the 30 minutes

A girl, it's way cuter and you don't need a dick if you have lots of tentacles ^^
Mindless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 02:54 PM   #132
deidre

7. Would you rather the tentacles be cold or be warm? oooh, idk. cold i guess. yes

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? both??? maybe an ugly tentacle monster hehe

my rules, limits, and ongoing dares

check out my profile to read my reviews and ratings!

ask me about my gallery
deidre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2024, 02:05 PM   #133
KeenDoll

Default Am I the only one not weirded out by this?!

If I get to orgasm from the clit teasing, I would go with that. If not, then I’d pick the ass fucking.

Probably the ass fuck, but it depends on how slimy the tentacle is, if not too much, then I’d prefer the mouth fucking.

Totally body caressing for sure, my soles are super ticklish.

Most likely the cum tentacles, but, depends on how big of load the pump out lol… Don’t really want a bulging belly!

Tight for sure, I do like nice and tight bondage.

Depends on where they go. For a mouth fuck and pussy fuck, I would prefer less slime, for ass fuck, more slime for better glide.

Warm, no comment here!

If I can fall asleep during the cuddle, then I would pick that, but if I have to be awake all night, then I’d go with the fucking.

Wouldn’t I get fucked in all holes at once more than once during the week as a slave to a tenti monster? That being said, I’d pick the 30 minute fuck.

Girl for sure, but, perhaps a DickGirl might be weirdly fun…
KeenDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 04:17 PM   #134
Total Sub Girl

Though I would rather both at the same time if that was an option

10. Would it be a cute girl tentacle monster or a cute guy tentacle monster or both? [/QUOTE]
Total Sub Girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk