Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-25-2016, 12:04 PM   #31
Victoria85
getDare Devil

1 A. Be straitjacketed for a week (otherwise nude). All food will be eaten with no hands from a bowl. Every 2 days you will be blindfolded and have your hands shackled above you while given a sponge bath. Gender of person is unknown. You will be put back in jacket as soon as its done.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 A. Be put in Chasity for a full year.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 A. Be forced to wear a full latex catsuit when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. latex will cover your entire skin aside from nose and 2 small holes for eyes.
4 B. Your ankles will be put in a stockade with your arms tied above you. you will be gagged, but otherwise completely naked. You will be at a Renaissance fair with sign that says tickle torture me. You will remain this way all day which is about 12 hours. You will be fed and given water, but never taken out of stocks during the day
5 B. Be severely electric shock tortured for 3 hours with no bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (no long term damage from shocks, but extremely painful.) shocks can be any ware on body.(aside from spots that would kill you)
6 B. Be put in a latex sleep sack for 8 hours every night for a year. (only nose exposed, you cant see or hear) any thing they can do to you in sleepsack including tickling, spanking etc is aloud.
7 B. Be locked in a chastity belt for the rest of your life. (including chastity bra for girls)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 A. Be hooded, (cant see, talk or hear), put in chastity (just crotch, nipples exposed) and an arm binder behind your back. You are then left in a bar with "use me" written on your chest in permanent marker. You will be picked up in 5 hours unless someone else takes you home. No matter what happens, the chastity belt wont come off until your found. It also tracks your location so you will be found eventually even if taken away from the bar.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public, F/F/Work
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 09:41 AM   #32
HiAkNeAzKaOwa

1 A. Be straitjacketed for a week (otherwise nude). All food will be eaten with no hands from a bowl. Every 2 days you will be blindfolded and have your hands shackled above you while given a sponge bath. Gender of person is unknown. You will be put back in jacket as soon as its done.
OR
1 B. Be ankle shackled for an entire year preventing underwear/pants from coming on and off. (normal clothing aloud if you can get it on.)
OR
2 B. Have electrodes attached to your clit/balls and be shocked very severely randomly for a full week.
3 A. Be forced to wear a full latex catsuit when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. latex will cover your entire skin aside from nose and 2 small holes for eyes.
OR
3 B. Be forced to be naked when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. (assuming you have special permission from police, so its not illegal, but everyone else wears normal clothing.)
4 A. Be wrapped in plastic wrap from head to ankle and then have duct taped wrapped over. Only a hole for your nose. Your bare feet are exposed and a hitachi wand has been glued to your clit/tip of dick (under wrap) You will be taken to a bar with a sign that says tickle me. Sensors will be set up so the vibrator goes off when ever some one is closer to you then 3 feet. You will remain bound for 3 hours like this.
OR
4 B. Your ankles will be put in a stockade with your arms tied above you. you will be gagged, but otherwise completely naked. You will be at a Renaissance fair with sign that says tickle torture me. You will remain this way all day which is about 12 hours. You will be fed and given water, but never taken out of stocks during the day
5 A. Be tickled all day for 5 days in a row. No bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (the girls switch out for a new set when tired. you only get a 7 hour break for sleep and an hour spread throughout day for food/bathroom)
OR
5 B. Be severely electric shock tortured for 3 hours with no bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (no long term damage from shocks, but extremely painful.) shocks can be any ware on body.(aside from spots that would kill you)
6 A. Be very tightly hogtied 8 hours a day for a month. You will wear a chastity belt and a ballgag, but any thing else including tickling, spanking etc is aloud.
OR
6 B. Be put in a latex sleep sack for 8 hours every night for a year. (only nose exposed, you cant see or hear) any thing they can do to you in sleepsack including tickling, spanking etc is aloud.
7 A. Be locked in ballet boots for the rest of your life only removing them for 10 min daily to wash. (size may be changed annually, but you will never be without them)
OR
7 B. Be locked in a chastity belt for the rest of your life. (including chastity bra for girls)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 A. Be hooded, (cant see, talk or hear), put in chastity (just crotch, nipples exposed) and an arm binder behind your back. You are then left in a bar with "use me" written on your chest in permanent marker. You will be picked up in 5 hours unless someone else takes you home. No matter what happens, the chastity belt wont come off until your found. It also tracks your location so you will be found eventually even if taken away from the bar.
OR
8 B. Be locked in a metal corset for a year. (removed only for cleaning) It gets 1/2 inch smaller each week until it reaches the smallest you can go. it will leave you gasping for air, but wont crush you.

I send PM Dares to at least 5 users each day i log on GetDare and i think you should do the same

Likes: Orgasm control, Shower, dressing as a girl, pics*, playing with cum
Punishment: Anal*, Cum eating, Messy*
Limits: Pee/Scat, Blood, Social Suicide, Public, face pics

*Maybe

Clothing
PM dares

🇫🇷 Si tu es français, envoie moi un PM 🇫🇷

I have a dildo
Kik: HiAkNeAzKaOwa
Email: [email protected] (yeah, it's real)
HiAkNeAzKaOwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 09:48 AM   #33
vukolva

OR
1 B. Be ankle shackled for an entire year preventing underwear/pants from coming on and off. (normal clothing aloud if you can get it on.)
OR
2 B. Have electrodes attached to your clit/balls and be shocked very severely randomly for a full week.
OR
3 B. Be forced to be naked when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. (assuming you have special permission from police, so its not illegal, but everyone else wears normal clothing.)
4 A. Be wrapped in plastic wrap from head to ankle and then have duct taped wrapped over. Only a hole for your nose. Your bare feet are exposed and a hitachi wand has been glued to your clit/tip of dick (under wrap) You will be taken to a bar with a sign that says tickle me. Sensors will be set up so the vibrator goes off when ever some one is closer to you then 3 feet. You will remain bound for 3 hours like this.
OR
5 A. Be tickled all day for 5 days in a row. No bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (the girls switch out for a new set when tired. you only get a 7 hour break for sleep and an hour spread throughout day for food/bathroom)
OR
6 A. Be very tightly hogtied 8 hours a day for a month. You will wear a chastity belt and a ballgag, but any thing else including tickling, spanking etc is aloud.
OR
7 A. Be locked in ballet boots for the rest of your life only removing them for 10 min daily to wash. (size may be changed annually, but you will never be without them)
OR
OR
8 B. Be locked in a metal corset for a year. (removed only for cleaning) It gets 1/2 inch smaller each week until it reaches the smallest you can go. it will leave you gasping for air, but wont crush you.
vukolva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 10:00 AM   #34
Sidereal

OR

Mostly due to the length of time, a year shackled would be pretty difficult. A sounds fun anyway!
OR

Actually, am I allowed to pick both here, or is that cheating?
OR

Both are humiliating but I think I'd rather most people not be aware of who I am, and besides, latex looks great.
OR

Can I get A, but make it last as long as B? The addition of the wand makes it sound great!
OR

I don't know that I could take 5 days worth of tickling, so bring on the shocks, I've always wanted some pain of that level.
OR

B might make it pretty hard to sleep, and A just sounds like way more fun.
OR

As long as I have people willing to tease me then a life of chastity might not be so bad! It's already a fantasy of mine so I gotta go with it.
OR

Well this just sounds risky and fun! B seems a little too intense for my liking, and public use like that is another fantasy, I can't say no to that.

Kik: SiderealBoy

Part of the Unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission

BDSM Test
My Current Rules
Likes, Limits, Toys
PM Dares!
Sidereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 10:20 AM   #35
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

1 A. Be straitjacketed for a week (otherwise nude). All food will be eaten with no hands from a bowl. Every 2 days you will be blindfolded and have your hands shackled above you while given a sponge bath. Gender of person is unknown. You will be put back in jacket as soon as its done. Gonna stick with the quicker one. Also sounds better for me
OR
OR
2 B. Have electrodes attached to your clit/balls and be shocked very severely randomly for a full week. Again stick with the shorter one. I was always curious about electro and shock so this could go either good or bad, risk is fun
3 A. Be forced to wear a full latex catsuit when ever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. latex will cover your entire skin aside from nose and 2 small holes for eyes. I am just too shy to be naked
OR
4 A. Be wrapped in plastic wrap from head to ankle and then have duct taped wrapped over. Only a hole for your nose. Your bare feet are exposed and a hitachi wand has been glued to your clit/tip of dick (under wrap) You will be taken to a bar with a sign that says tickle me. Sensors will be set up so the vibrator goes off when ever some one is closer to you then 3 feet. You will remain bound for 3 hours like this. Sounds more fun, and at least I can have teasing going on
OR
OR
5 B. Be severely electric shock tortured for 3 hours with no bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (no long term damage from shocks, but extremely painful.) shocks can be any ware on body.(aside from spots that would kill you) I really hate tickling. Really
6 A. Be very tightly hogtied 8 hours a day for a month. You will wear a chastity belt and a ballgag, but any thing else including tickling, spanking etc is aloud. Going with the shorter task again, and hoping for no tickle
OR
OR
7 B. Be locked in a chastity belt for the rest of your life. (including chastity bra for girls) I can hide chastity belt while I can not hide boots. But then again, orgasm in chastity as a only option ...
8 A. Be hooded, (cant see, talk or hear), put in chastity (just crotch, nipples exposed) and an arm binder behind your back. You are then left in a bar with "use me" written on your chest in permanent marker. You will be picked up in 5 hours unless someone else takes you home. No matter what happens, the chastity belt wont come off until your found. It also tracks your location so you will be found eventually even if taken away from the bar. If the hood remain in place why not, kinda risky but could turn out to be good
OR
Old 03-28-2017, 11:10 AM   #36
harddump
Distinguished Member

I like the eating out the bowl bit, and that I will be naked waist down. It's also shorter than the other option.

I don't mind being denied, but I still want to masturbate and edge. I like CBT so I'd give this one a try and see if I can tough it out.

Seeing as there's the community's understanding in this scenario, it's the better choice for me as I prefer to be nude as much as possible.
4 B. Your ankles will be put in a stockade with your arms tied above you. you will be gagged, but otherwise completely naked. You will be at a Renaissance fair with sign that says tickle torture me. You will remain this way all day which is about 12 hours. You will be fed and given water, but never taken out of stocks during the day.

This seems hard but much simpler than all the gear involved in the other option. Also, tickle torture sounds like it won't be out of place in a Renaissance fair.

Short and intense is better for me, get it over with.

Can't touch myself when tied up, so the belt is not a issue. The hogtie position might also be a good stretching routine.

Not an appealing option, but I like to fap.

The tracking devise here ensures there's an end so I go with this one. My nipples are sensitive enough that I can cum from nipple play, so having them exposed is good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can see why I scored very low as "rope bunny" in the BDSM test.
harddump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 11:25 AM   #37
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

OR

I like having use of my arms :P plus I could just wear skirts lol

I would hate not being able to have sex or anything but I would hate being shocked even more lol just imagine how good sex will feel after all that time lol
OR
OR

As long as I'm not about to be arrested, then sure lol

I hate being tickled but my feet are interestingly one of the least ticklish parts of me lol I think I'd enjoy this lol

OR
OR

Ah. Having to choose between two things I'd severely hate lmao. I suppose I'd prefer getting it over with though
OR
OR
OR

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 08:35 AM   #38
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 11:43 AM   #39
HaydenJ

1.a
2.b
3.a
4.b
5.a
6.a
7.a
8.a

LIKES - Edging, Denial, CBT, Diapers, Wedgies, Spanking, Anal, X-Dressing

LIMITS - Pics, Blood, Permanent, Scat, Social Exposure, Family Exposure

HaydenJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 12:49 PM   #40
TheOne22727

Heart

OR

The ankle shackles would be easy by just wearing skirts, but option A is too tempting~
OR

Not a fan of chastity, and I always wanted to experience being shocked!
OR

That would be soo embarassing~
OR

I absolutely hate any kind of tickling, but at least with option A I get pleasured AND its not as long!
OR

Obvious answer if youve read the rest of my comments
OR

OR

I guess i could learn to walk in them
OR

Can i have A option without the chastity?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TheOne22727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 01:50 PM   #41
Closet Crossdresser
Distinguished Member

Kind of interesting to read back on former me's thoughts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Closet Crossdresser View Post
OR

I would choose the straight jacket, most likely, but neither sounds all too pleasant lol

OR

Well, if my S.O. has me in chastity, that would be preferred, but if it is some random person, then I'd choose B.

OR

I'd choose B if it was legal and nobody would take pictures, but since pictures aren't mentioned, I'd have to go with A. I'd also go to a town or two over, plus nobody would be able to tell it was me because I'd be completely covered in latex, so it wouldn't be embarrassing. Also, I find latex kinkier than nudity soooo :P

OR

Probably A, because again, if duct tape is covering me too, they wouldn't be able to see who I really am

OR

B for sure

OR

A, so i could sleep at least.

OR

A, so I could at least have my penis use

OR

I'll do A, just for one night and no permanent figure change.
Cock Unlocked, Ass Unlocked
Im a 24 year old Sissy bitch w/ 38B breasts and 2" sissy clit
LOVE: Crossdressing, feminization, Following rules, cumming, Losing Control in life, private humilliation
Punishments: wedgies, orgasm denial/chastity
Limits: public, permanent, messy, extreme pain, cam/pics, hard CBT
PM Dares
Curiosity killed the...
Closet Crossdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 02:17 PM   #42
honey_98
getDare Devil

OR
A but please play with me
OR
Chastity no doubt
OR
A dont want to be naked alone
OR
Bound and teased best way
OR
B hopefully i could tolerate it
OR
B i think the pain of the hogtie will be to much
OR
CHASTITY
OR
A please fuck yes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ä

Make my 2024 kinky (you may add more if you want)

Love, Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Wanna try

pm dares

https://teamup.com/ksyp4ex5mjmw6n75rd

My dirty code

If you dont reply… (harder) vulnerable till 14 August
honey_98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 08:36 AM   #43
Breadbonjour
getDare Sweetheart

Give me some diaper dares here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431742
Breadbonjour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 11:25 AM   #44
littlelukas

OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2023, 05:07 PM   #45
TigerRacer23

OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR
OR

The more you describe or give reason for your answer, then better.
[/QUOTE]

Likes: chastity, bdsm, piss play (no drinking), bladder control, anal.

Limits: public, illegal, extreme pain, very messy, social suicide, family (or anything including other people IRL or their possessions).

Kik: TonyTiger2371
Telegram: TigerRacer23
Snapchat: slaveboi2386
Twitter: LockedBoi
TigerRacer23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk