Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-11-2023, 02:06 PM   #1
LochyG

Default 36M - Ask Me Anything

So I have been thinking of ways to be more involved in the forums rather than just in chat. I figured a nice AMA thread for those that care or are curious enough can ask away.

So nosey people of gettDare, ask away!

Last edited by LochyG; 03-11-2023 at 02:11 PM. Reason: spelling
LochyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 07:18 PM   #2
LimeNLemonade
Sublime

Rainbow <3

1. Have you ever experienced Domspace? If so, what was it like?

2. Would you prefer a sub to be ultra-obedient or bratty and playful?

3. What cheers you up when you're feeling grumpy? (I will use this against you, you have been warned!)

xxx
LimeNLemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 11:24 PM   #3
Babygirlblackout
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hey look what I found! ❤️

What is the meaning behind your gD name?

What’s your favorite thing about gD?

Would you say you’re more of an introvert or extrovert?

What are your favorite type of tasks to give?
Babygirlblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 01:22 AM   #4
LochyG

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeNLemonade View Post
1. Have you ever experienced Domspace? If so, what was it like?

2. Would you prefer a sub to be ultra-obedient or bratty and playful?

3. What cheers you up when you're feeling grumpy? (I will use this against you, you have been warned!)

xxx
I don't think I've ever experienced Domspace. I often though don't care about my own pleasure and instead like to focus on what the subbie is going through. Tends to happen if things are quite intense.

I definitely prefer bratty and playful, I don't think that is any surprise to those that know me. I like to feel the tug of the leash I control, not wall over a carpet.

Oh distraction is by far the best way to do that. Talking about something so that my mind doesn't get stuck in that rut of grumpy self reflection.
Old 03-12-2023, 01:34 AM   #5
LochyG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
Hey look what I found! ❤️

What is the meaning behind your gD name?

What’s your favorite thing about gD?

Would you say you’re more of an introvert or extrovert?

What are your favorite type of tasks to give?
My username is part of my middle name and something that also suggests a little about the country I am from, it being Scotland with its lochs. I always find it funny when people try to say it and get it wrong. The G part is really just the first letter of the nickname I had in school, again related to my surname. We are a very imaginative lot...

Favourite thing is probably the people you meet in chat. There are lots of fun things that I notice and make me chuckle. Plus you make what I hope are fun friends.

Definitely an introvert! I do not like spending time with too many people!

I like tasks that are well thought out and aren't just the mindless "edge X amount". Make it exciting and different. Also do not be a dick and give unreasonable tasks. At the end of the day they should be fun and the sub should want another task from you.
The following user says Thank You to LochyG for this post:
Old 03-12-2023, 06:30 AM   #6
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Hello LochyG,

1) How did you discover you enjoyed BDSM?
2) What is your favorite Scotch Whiskey?
3) Do you support a football team? If so who?
4) When you do have to spend time with people, what character traits can you "tolerate" to make it as pleasant as possible?
5) When you do have to spend time with people, what character traits in others do you tend to avoid or minimise the contact to ensure you don't get drained too quickly?

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 07:20 AM   #7
LochyG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion4Ever View Post
Hello LochyG,

1) How did you discover you enjoyed BDSM?
2) What is your favorite Scotch Whiskey?
3) Do you support a football team? If so who?
4) When you do have to spend time with people, what character traits can you "tolerate" to make it as pleasant as possible?
5) When you do have to spend time with people, what character traits in others do you tend to avoid or minimise the contact to ensure you don't get drained too quickly?
I found out about it through reading online sex stories as a teenager. I was intrigued by the idea of sex and my horny teenage brain could only handle so many things at once. There were many funny early fails, like printing off a story on the family printer late art night and the paper jamming or running out of ink. It wasn't until I left school and went to uni that I got to actually try BDSM and really that just confirmed it all for me.

I don't actually drink whiskey, I'm not a big alcohol drinker in general either. I'm just not a fan of the loss of control.

I don't support a football team. In Glasgow there are only really 2 teams, known as the Old Firm. You support one or the other, or no football at all. I chose none at all and have never been happier.

I like people that don't take themselves too seriously, can be sarcastic and understand jokes. Humbleness and self deprecating make for a great combination in my opinion.

I cannot stand entitled people, or people who think they can do no wrong. Arrogance and a lack of self awareness are surefire ways of me not wanting to spend any time with them. Also poor social skills and not laughing at my great jokes. Very poor form!
Old 03-13-2023, 07:00 AM   #8
LimeNLemonade
Sublime

Rainbow <3

Me again

1. In your Ad it says you enjoy lingerie *stalk stalk* Are there any styles/colours etc. you particularly like?

2. What is one kink you've tried and decided it wasn't for you?

3. Have you always had a positive attitude towards kink?

4. Favourite name to call a sub? Mean/affectionate? (Enjoying being called "cutie" btw).

5. Do you prefer being called Sir, Master, or another name? Or does it not matter to you?

xxx
LimeNLemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 09:12 AM   #9
LochyG

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeNLemonade View Post
Me again

1. In your Ad it says you enjoy lingerie *stalk stalk* Are there any styles/colours etc. you particularly like?

2. What is one kink you've tried and decided it wasn't for you?

3. Have you always had a positive attitude towards kink?

4. Favourite name to call a sub? Mean/affectionate? (Enjoying being called "cutie" btw).

5. Do you prefer being called Sir, Master, or another name? Or does it not matter to you?

xxx
I'm a big sucker for red and black as colours, I'm a big sith fan :P Styles wise I am not too bothered by, although I do like realy nice bras that frame or lift boobs, 'cos I'm a boob guy!

The whole age play stuff, DDlg. I just do not like it at all. Being called daddy makes me want to throw up. I like the cuddling and caring but age play/the names is just a no.

There were a few years where I pretty much just gave up on kink. Eventually though you get pulled back into it and the need to do it again came back.

Cutie is pretty much my go to pet name for a sub. Sometimes another name that is more personal, like calling you Zesty

I don't have a preferred title. I feel like Master would only be applicable as a honourific if I was being talked about, not directed at me ion conversation. I'd be fine with Sir being used for anything.
Old 03-13-2023, 05:07 PM   #10
cariadferch

Default Questions that must be known!

1) What size necktie do you wear?
(Yes, size does matter.)

2) Which are you: Bullet, whale, stud, chain, ball, or locking?
(If you get this, I will owe you. )

3) Derby, Oxford or Wing Tip?

4) What would you require of the Head Groupie of your official fan club?

My likes, dislikes & limits.

Last edited by cariadferch; 03-13-2023 at 05:11 PM.
cariadferch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 10:42 AM   #11
LochyG

Quote:
Originally Posted by cariadferch View Post
1) What size necktie do you wear?
(Yes, size does matter.)

2) Which are you: Bullet, whale, stud, chain, ball, or locking?
(If you get this, I will owe you. )

3) Derby, Oxford or Wing Tip?

4) What would you require of the Head Groupie of your official fan club?
Haha I liked these questions!

I had a look at my ties and I genuinely couldn't find a size, a bunch just said' one size'. So no idea really. I tend not to buy very wide ties, so either slim or dress ties.

I only have bullet cufflinks. I used to have a set of chain cufflinks but lost one of them in a house move.

I have a pair of Derby shoes, I did have a pair of Oxfords but they were super uncomfy. Not a fan of the wingtip look.

Oooh there are a lot of things I would have my head groupie do! Arm candy is always a favourite! You would have no issues pulling that off

Advertisements
Kink Talk