Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 03-10-2023, 05:41 PM   #1
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Default 27m partner doesn’t know about this site

Hey all, ask me what ever you like. Will probably relate more to my past due to now not having an online mistress/ in a committed relationship

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 09:40 PM   #2
Phaedo
getDare Devil

Does your partner know about your kinks?

What is your favorite color?

Did you used to have an online mistress/master?

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Have you ever been caught in self bondage?
Sexmap | DirtyCode | BDSM Test

Last orgasm: 7 Jan 2024 (ruined)
Locked in chastity since: 7 Jan 2024
Phaedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 06:58 AM   #3
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedo View Post
Does your partner know about your kinks?

What is your favorite color?

Did you used to have an online mistress/master?

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Have you ever been caught in self bondage?
Not all of them

Teal

Yes an online mistress

Probably honeycomb

Never caught but close a couple of times

I own 3 butt plugs

Old 04-09-2023, 05:08 PM   #4
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

I don’t like to bump my post but for those interested in asking questions
I had a huge online mistress addiction so used to play a lot online

Partner sorta knows about that but not everything I did
Still doesn’t know I still check this

I own 3 butt plugs

Old 04-05-2024, 09:54 PM   #5
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

I’m open to answer more questions

I own 3 butt plugs

Old 04-06-2024, 05:30 AM   #6
DaVance
Distinguished Member

I tried to phrase my questions for you to give more detailed answers. Simple yes/no or one word answers aren't very revealing. Also, include the questions in your response as it is much easier to follow that way. So, here are some thought starters:

1) How many mistresses did you have multiple sessions with when you were active? How was contact made?

2) How long did sessions last? And how long did you stay with the same mistress(s)?

3) Did you learn to beg or ask permission? How did this work? Did you practice obedience?

4) Did you receive any appropriate (not extreme) punishments? Care to elaborate on them?

5) Is it better to receive one or two extreme punishments or a whole lot of small punishments? What are the advantages/disadvantages of each?

6) Did you have any daily routines or rituals? If yes, please take the time to explain.

7) Did pleasing your mistress take any effort on your part?

8) What activities did you prefer? What activities did the mistress(s) prefer?

9) Same questions for the least favorite activities.

10) In your opinion, what makes a good mistress-slave relationship?

11) Was it all indoors and hidden, or did you have any outdoors experiences? Or multi-mistress experience? And for that matter, any multi-slave experience?

12) Did the mistress give just general rules, or did you have to complete activities with great detail or instruction? Maybe even practice to perfection?

13) What advice would you give to an aspiring mistress/master?

14) What advice would you give to an aspiring submissive/slave?

15) And last of all, what were your top five experiences?

DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 02:54 PM   #7
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

1) How many mistresses did you have multiple sessions with when you were active? How was contact made?
I had a total of 2 proper mistresses both online and I also had 2 other mistresses that just played with me when I made contact with them first
We talked on Kik one got me to sign up to fetlife

2) How long did sessions last? And how long did you stay with the same mistress(s)?
Session could last up to 4 hours some night. Online talk can be tedious but we got pretty good at it
One I was with for up to 2 years before our schedules never lined up but we still stayed casual and had sessions when we could
Another up to 18 months

3) Did you learn to beg or ask permission? How did this work? Did you practice obedience?
I would follow their commands. I would ask permission on most things. Eg if we were playing and it was late I would ask if I was allowed to cum and they would say yes but only if you do this or no
I beg on camera a couple of times if I really wanted to do something but rarely
I was always following instructions and if I did something without permission I would tell them and except the punishments that were coming for me

4) Did you receive any appropriate (not extreme) punishments? Care to elaborate on them?
One punishment I received which I felt appropriate was I was in denial for 2 weeks (I cum without permission) so she teased me every night for 2 weeks. It was a rough 2 weeks and my first and only time in denial
I did have a casual mistress that made me record myself hitting my balls and counting to 40 with a wooden spoon. (She made me do it twice) I was getting punished because my penis wouldn’t go soft

5) Is it better to receive one or two extreme punishments or a whole lot of small punishments? What are the advantages/disadvantages of each?
Extreme punishments were worse in my opinion but also I didn’t get many at all.
Small punishments were more manageable and I sort of enjoyed them

6) Did you have any daily routines or rituals? If yes, please take the time to explain.
My second mistress made me record my self doing 50 sit ups 50 push ups and 50 jumping jacks/burpees naked daily. Only daily ritual I had
Oh I did have a month straight of 30 mins of butt plug time. That was anal training though

7) Did pleasing your mistress take any effort on your part?
I would always like if they are pleased by my efforts after each session and they said they were. But because online no physical touch

8) What activities did you prefer? What activities did the mistress(s) prefer?
Anal, sissy, cbt, obedience, pet play, messy, hidden outdoor, self bondage, humiliation
My mistresses always catered for my likes and limits
I did have some push me past my limits. I started eating precum for them, self facial was also a limit which they got me to do
One mistress nearly got me to do forced bi. If they ever caught up with me in real life I probably would have done it once

9) Same questions for the least favorite activities.
I don’t have a least favourite just something I did for them in sufferance stated above

10) In your opinion, what makes a good mistress-slave relationship?
Honesty and trust

11) Was it all indoors and hidden, or did you have any outdoors experiences? Or multi-mistress experience? And for that matter, any multi-slave experience?
Indoor and outdoors
Late night naked bike rides, nude walks at night, hidden in bushland at night
I once did a day time public toilet block (quiet small town) which was so much fun
I did have a casual mistress and my actual mistress know each other and they tagged teamed me and got me doing multiple stuff one night. The session was 4 hours and included so much anal and cbt stuff. Was a good night
One mistress did and a KIK group just for her slaves it hardly got used and I was mainly the one doing what she asked in it

12) Did the mistress give just general rules, or did you have to complete activities with great detail or instruction? Maybe even practice to perfection?
General rules mainly
But I did complete each activity/task to perfection with every detail they asked completed. If not I did it until they accepted it

13) What advice would you give to an aspiring mistress/master?
Be honest with sub and work out soft and hard limits with likes and dislikes and when you build that trust ask if they would try a soft limit. Most subs might

14) What advice would you give to an aspiring submissive/slave?
Make sure you are obedient but also if you don’t like something talk about it. They might find a way to make it more fun or cut it out completely

15) And last of all, what were your top five experiences?
Not in order
1)One night playing with peanut butter. The session started with clothes pegs, rope, permanent marker, collar and lead. Just basic videos and pictures to start with, body writing the works
Then ended with me fucking a peanut butter jar while covered in peanut butter
2) very simple session we were setting up for I had my cock and balls tied while my ankle were tied to my bed frame and she forgot about me for 4 hours. I was stuck spread eagle for that long
It was a funny and get night. When she replied she thought I would have untied myself but I didn’t so told me to cum and go to sleep
But what made it a great experience was I proved to myself I could be loyal enough to wait I also was so horny being tied up I purchased toys and female panties, bathing suit and stockings
3) late night walk nude, no clothes were taken only toys in a bag. She made me jerk off in the middle of a road under a light then told me to go to a park ( near my house 500m away) I took multi pictures and videos for her on the playground nude with toys in or tied to the playground
4) first time being humiliated online. I was forced to do tasks for multiple guys in a KIK group my mistress set up. I did so many tasks which included ass play, edging and teasing. They all told me I was gay no straight and just called me names for multiple hours
5) Only because it made my mistress happy and I sorted enjoyed it my first facial. We did a basic session of anal play and light cbt and nipple torture
To end the session I asked if I was able to cum she said yes but only if on my face. I tried to compromise but I ended up building up my strength to do it. I recorded it and sent it to her. She got me to wait 10 mins before cleaning my face also. It was a weird feeling but she was so happy with me so I sucked it up and enjoyed it for her

Thanks for these questions happy to answer more

I own 3 butt plugs

Advertisements
Kink Talk