Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-22-2022, 10:12 AM   #1
dontgetcaught

Default Exam week, naked in the science building

Well my university just finished up exam week less than a week ago. On Friday I had two final exams. One was in the morning and then I had a gap with the second one in the afternoon. After my first one I found a table in the science room common area to brush up on some previous material before taking the second exam. I wasn’t super worried about it since I had done well on all the previous exams. So my mind started wandering… As I sat there I noticed that the building was very empty.

From this common area you could see and hear things from the other three floors. I couldn’t help myself from feeling a little daring because no one around. I decided that on the hour if no one was around still I’d go to the bathroom and get naked. Ideally to run around the common area.

It came pretty quickly and feeling even more confident (and horny) I decided to pack my stuff up and go to the nearest bathroom. It wasn’t too far away, just past the elevators, a set of stairs and 1/3 of the way down a hallway. I chose the bigger of the two stalls. When I entered the bathroom door was propped open for cleaning or something so I left it wide open, then I also left my stall door open. This way if anyone walked by they would most definitely see my feet and possibly see me naked if I stood in the opening of the stall.

Once naked I grabbed my phone (I was recording myself the whole time so that I could believe that I did it when I looked back on it) and made my way to the door. I stopped in front of the mirrors to admire myself naked in one of my most frequented bathrooms during the semester.

I thought I heard something in the hall so I was cautious as I approached the door. I peaked out and didn’t see anyone. I sat in the doorway for a good three minutes. To my right was the hallway and there were so many doors. Anyone could could out of any of those doors in the blink of an eye. To my left was in direct sight from where the stairs were then I would be in the common area. I Someone could come from either set of stairs, the elevators, or two other hallways.

Finally mustering up the courage I entered the hallway, right into the middle. I felt so extremely exposed. There are usually so many people around this building. I imagined myself walking naked with people everywhere. Luckily that was just my imagination.

I kept my composure and wouldn’t let myself walk fast. I peeked around the corner of the hallway when I got to the end of it. Looked around and entered the common area in the nude. Set my phone down, went for a quick stroll around the place before grabbing my phone and making my way back to the bathroom.

I could not believe what I had just done!! It was good timing too, when I started dressing in the bathroom I heard a door open and close not far from the bathroom door. Phew, close call!!

When I go back next semester, I’ll have a huge secret that no one will know about. I wonder if I’m the only one to ever have been naked there?
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to dontgetcaught for this post:
Old 12-28-2022, 07:44 AM   #2
doflodares

Very nice! Reminds me of some dares I did when I was in college.

Maybe next time you should leave your clothes in the bathroom. add to the risk!! See how far away you dare go from your clothes

TELL ME TO STRIP OR STREAK!!
Every time I get a pm saying:
"edge" I must edge 5 times
"streak" and I will streak
doflodares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 03:17 AM   #3
dontgetcaught

Quote:
Originally Posted by doflodares View Post
Very nice! Reminds me of some dares I did when I was in college.

Maybe next time you should leave your clothes in the bathroom. add to the risk!! See how far away you dare go from your clothes
Sorry if I didn’t make that clear, my clothes were left in the bathroom! The only thing with me was my naked body and phone to film!
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 01:43 PM   #4
tjpublic

Send a message via MSN to tjpublic

A phone to film? Where's that footage at?
tjpublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2023, 09:55 PM   #5
WedgieSlaveKyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjpublic View Post
a phone to film? Where's that footage at? :d
omg thiiiisssss plssss

Feel Free to PM me dares

Likes: Wedgies, Humiliation, Exposure (No face), Anal (No toys), Semipublic

Dislikes: Edging, Cumplay, Watersports

Limits: Face, Scat, Illegal, Incest, Public
WedgieSlaveKyle is offline   Reply With Quote