Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Special > getDare.com

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 09:21 PM   #1
Manbearpig
getDare Expert

Default Want to be an Elite Member??? Learn how here!!!!

Well guys, there was a link that was stickied about how to become an elite member. Well that thread was too confusing, so here is the new, official thread about how to become an elite member.

Number 1, you need to apply. How do you do that, you ask? Well, it is quite simple. Follow the steps below!
  1. Go to USER CP. It is located right below the getDare logo on the top left hand of the screen
  2. Look for GROUP MEMBERSHIP on the left hand part of the screen.
  3. Click apply for Elite Group membership
  4. WRITE SOMETHING CREATIVE OF WHY YOU ARE AN ELITE MEMBER. LET ME IN OR I DON'T KNOW WILL NOT LET YOU IN, EVEN IF YOU MEET BELOW REQUIREMENTS, NOR WILL I LET YOU KNOW WHY YOU WEREN'T ACCEPTED BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU DIDN'T READ THIS!!!!
  5. Wait
  6. You will be either denied or accepted. If you are accepted, come on in!

Now you are probably wondering how you are elite and how you are not. Look at the list below to find out!

If you...
  • Been on the site for at least 4 months (NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE, A MUST FOR ENTREE, BUT DOES NOT GUARANTEE MEMBERSHIP)
  • Made around 75 posts (exceptions can be made for long, long time users, generally those who have been here for 3+ years) AND 25 posts or more on Kinktalk (effective for all new applies)
  • OR Around 250 posts or more on getdare (may need more if poor poster or crappy recent record.)
  • Relatively good poster
  • Pretty clean (doesn't have to be spotless, but not a lot of scratch marks) record (infractions). (note, if you have been good for awhile, history will be ignored)
  • 18 years old or older (excpetions can be made, but not very often)

Now, as of today, April 15, 2013, all applicants have been reviewed. If you cannot access it still, please do not be offended, especially if you are under 18. If you, however, feel that you are worthy, please apply again. Please do not send in requests that say, "Let me in," or "I want more dares." These applicants will be laughed at and rejected. Finally, there can be exceptions made, but it will be considered and there are no guarantees.

A few updates have been made to the rules, so please make sure you know these before applying. I look forward to your requests.

Also, If anyone ever has any questions, please do not be hesitant to PM me. I will occasionally send out PM's regarding why you have been denied, but if not, you may PM me

Finally, I have been receiving a lot of requests from new users. As much as we want you, you must wait the six months.

I am going to reiterate that you should think of something creative to say when you are applying to be an elite member. Writing nothing is also not very creative. I will therefore give two examples that might or might not have been used and will even label them for you.

Good-I have been an active member of this website for 2 years now. I feel that I should be admitted to the Elite Member area because I usually make high quality posts and provide intelligence to posts (MBP note: Bragging is not bad. In fact, I usually like it.)

Bad-Let me in cuz im awesome.

Thank you,
Manbearpig
Elite Group Applicant Reviewer

Will not do: Anal, Messy, Public

Kik:Mbpgetdare

Last edited by Rachie; 05-11-2014 at 01:33 PM. Reason: date change
Closed Thread

Tags
elite, elite section, manbearpig, mbp