Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-18-2023, 09:19 AM   #1
NerdyKinkyFlings

Female 25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 dynamic)

25/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (24/7 dynamic)

Hello to the future slave/pet who I hope is reading this, its nice to finally meet you.

So I am on the lookout for a kinky, hopefully nerdy and clingy long term submissive/pet/slave who dreams of living the TPE M/s life of our dreams. One who sees the lifestyle of a kept person. As we feel a spark I am open to talking to wonderful women of all kinds. AFAB, MtF and cis women are all welcome to reach out.

I imagine you are wondering what kind of person I am outside of kink well let me tell you about vanilla me. From my ads title you already know my age, location and gender. Looks wise I find myself on the more chubby side of the equation, I would say more dad bod than fat, mostly due to a side effect to some medication. I am comfortable with my body. Now as you may have gathered from the title of this ad and my Reddit name I am rather nerdy. Hell who am I kidding I am nerdy as all hell. From anime to gaming, comics to lego, warhammer to board games I love it all. It would be slightly important to me that my partner shared at least some nerdy hobbies but it is not a necessary. I will take some time to outline a few of my nerdy hobbies:
  • Video Game wise I enjoy a varied selection of genres. RPGS like - The Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077, Mass Effect, Dark Souls and Dragon age. I also enjoy shooters such as Battlefront 2, Call of Duty, and Battlefield. Adventure games such TLOU 1&2, Uncharted 1-4. The new Tomb Raider trilogy, Horizon Zero Dawn and No Mans Sky. Currently loving getting my ass handed to me in Elden Ring, (one play-though done but I guess I am a glutton for punishment), my current game is Marvel's Midnight Sons
  • TV shows and Movies. Movie wise I am, as you can imagine, a massive fan of the MCU both the movies and TV shows, I loved WandaVison, The Falcon and Winter Soldier was good, and I am enjoying Loki so far. my top 3 MCU movies are Endgame, Far From Home and Thor: Ragnarok. Other TV shows I enjoy are Line of Duty, The Blacklist, Fringe and other crime dramas.
  • Anime. While not a full blown weeb I do enjoy a fair few. MHA, Naruto, Black Clover, Death Note, That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime, SAO and Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? I am also just starting Fire Force and From Common place to Worlds Strongest
  • Other nerdy interests that I don't think fall into there own categories are, mythology, lego, gundam models and Warhammer 40K
  • More physical hobbies I enjoy include things like walking, hiking, swimming and just general outdoors. I love camping and due to family medical issues It has been a while since I have been camping and would love a kinky partner to go camping with.
Now I think that more than covers the vanilla side of me so if you are still with me, I imagine you find yourself wondering what the kinkier side of me is like, well lets talk about that shall we?

So I have been into BDSM since I was around 19/20, so close to 4 to 5 years. I am not a new comer to the kink scene. Over those years my kinks and interests have changed and what I was seeking began to take shape, until here we are today and I know just what I am looking for.

So first and foremost I would say my biggest kink is that of TPE. It is something I have found I really enjoy time after time. For the last 5ish years every dynamic or play partner I have been with has been in some variation of TPE. These variations include smaller choices over things outfits and make up, to the larger aspects of financial control (as in control over what non essentials you buy like take out etc) TPE is something that I don't rush, it is something I discuss heavily with my partner and discuss all the ways it could and couldn't work. I in no means expect my partner to submit to full TPE from the off, I want to find a good starting point with them and add to the experience naturally and let it evolve. I am fully aware with things like work, education and other factors some days some aspects work and on others they don't. So Constant clear communication is something that would be needed from both sides. I want to own someone who sees TPE as a sign of commitment and affection rather than a chore or limitation, some one who craves that guiding hand and enjoys the micromanagement.

I find myself on the sadistic side of the equation and love impact play, from the thud of a paddle against bare ass cheeks to the sting of a flogger on sensitive nipples. What better way to show your dedication than by waring the marks you get gifted with pride!

While not a "kink" as such I do seek a 24/7 dynamic. I am not looking for just some bedroom fun. My dream dynamic is one that moulds and blends seamlessly into day to day life. I want to create a dynamic that is ever present. One with rules that help my slave in day to day life I want to engage in both sexual and non sexual kink with them. Have things like rituals, a day collar and private/play collar. I have so many ideas that I cannot wait to share with you! Ultimately I seek a person who sees this as a lifestyle over just some one off bedroom fun, I am in this for the long term and I want you to be as well.

In past relationships/dynamics I have played around with journals and diaries. Things like a daily journal entry to keep track of my partners thoughts on our dynamic. I think journals can be an excellent way to gleam and insight into my partners mind and for them it can sometimes be easier to write down feelings in a more structured manner.

Bellow you can find a list of my main kinks :
  • TPE
  • Pain
  • Impact play
  • Degradation
  • Humiliation
  • Name Calling
  • Body Writing
  • Collars
  • Petplay
  • Latex/Rubber
  • Lingerie
  • Choking
  • Edging
  • Overstimulation/Forced orgasms
  • Metal Bondage
  • Rope Bondage
  • CNC
  • Freeuse
  • High Protocols
I think the above just about covers most of the kinks and kinky interests my perverted self enjoys, however I am always down to try new thing so if you find something you enjoy I have not mentioned let me know and I am sure we can discuss it. Now as fun as knowing my kinks is we also need to go over my limits:
  • Diapers
  • Blood
  • Vomit
  • DDLG or ABDL, I am not a caregiver and am not seeking that form of dynamic.

So now that I have covered my kinky interests and limits as well as what I crave/seek in my dynamic with a partner, lets talk about the type of partner I seek.

Firstly, for those who love make up I tend to seek those that have a rather large collection of both make up and clothing. Someone that loves the idea of getting dressed up in an outfit completely picked by their Master for the sheer reason it makes them happy to see him happy. Those that enjoy experimenting with make up and fashion are likely to find me very intrested in them! In terms of make up or styles I enjoy on my slave, it indeed runs the gamut. From out there e-girl, emo and other alt looks to the wholsome and innocent girl next door I really enjoy everything haha.

Personality is the most important factor to me. If we click on a deep personal level I will easily find myself deeply attracted to you. Race, age, weight and looks don't play much if any factor in who I am attracted to. Nerdy and alt slaves to the front of the line though please!

Kink wise I would want my partner to be masochist that enjoys impact play and other forms of pain. I also seek a partner that enjoys being degraded.

That is all about the kinky stuff so onto the closing statements (oh wait this isn't an essay is it?)

Now if you made your way through this lengthy ad, first of all, thank you for sticking with me I promise I am worth it haha. Secondly, you are probably wondering what to do next? I know this ad is double the length of most but I couldn't stop once I got going. Those of you that stuck with me and made it to the end I do have one request. I absolutely love detailed messages, it makes me so happy to read a message of a similar detail to my own ad. I understand that not everyone is able to write at length on demand, so with that in mind I have come up with some questions to help frame out a message:
  1. The basics are always a safe place to start, so name, age and location
  2. Pronouns
  3. Tell me a bit about yourself, what do you do for work? or do you study? Things like that
  4. Next talk to me about your hobbies, are you nerdy?
  5. What do you enjoy doing?
  6. What is your experience with BDSM? Are you new to it? inexperienced? or do you have experience?
  7. What are you seeking as the slave/pet/sub in a dynamic?
  8. What do you seek in a Dominant partner
  9. What does your idea of a perfect dynamic look like?
  10. What are your thoughts on TPE?
  11. What are your overall opinions on my personal ad?
  12. From the information in my why do you think you are the person for me?
  13. And finally do you have any burning questions you need answered

That covers everything I wanted to cover. Feel free to use those questions as a kinda framework to a first message or just copy, paste and answer them any approach works so long as its well thought out and detailed. Either send a message via pm (slowest reply), via telegram @TheNerdyKinkster (quickest reply) or via kik kinkynerdyflings low effort message will be ignored

I really hope that this ad is successful in helping me find that perfect someone I know is out there just waiting for me. So to all that made it this far thank you and I cannot wait to talk

Last edited by lola.fox; 03-19-2023 at 12:35 PM.
The following user says Thank You to NerdyKinkyFlings for this post:
Old 03-18-2023, 06:09 PM   #2
Qwertyasdfgh391
Distinguished Member

Your profile says you’re male, but here you say female…

Dislikes: Dishonesty

Limits: Blood, Scat, Knives, Needles, Family, Pics/Videos (of me)
Old 03-19-2023, 04:15 AM   #3
NerdyKinkyFlings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyasdfgh391 View Post
Your profile says you’re male, but here you say female…
I made a mistake when formatting the ad. I have asked a mod via pm to change it. So just waiting on that.

Advertisements
Kink Talk