Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-26-2020, 10:08 AM   #16
CumSlutKitten

Default Awesome

Really awesome story, please continue!!!

Loves:Wedgies, Bondage, Anal, verbal degradation, being controlled, Spanking, Pet play, Denial, Forced to Beg, Hair Pulling, Cum, headpats.
Dislikes (Punishments): Exercise, Bladder control, Line writing, Messy, Semi public, Dares that take over 2 hours to complete.
Limits: Illegal, scat, Pics and vids, Genital Torture, Buying things, Diapers, public.
CumSlutKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to CumSlutKitten for this post:
Old 10-29-2020, 01:47 AM   #17
Maisha
getDare Sweetheart

In the first chapter, I really didn't like this story, because Sarah's situation was very involuntary, and Emma appeared way too rude.

But as Sarah begins to secretly like what's happening and be somewhat excited of what Emma's next move will be, the story gets better

After all, Emma took a very big risk visiting Sarah's house in chapter 5. While having breakfast, Sarah could just have told her mother, what was going on, and Emma would then be in biiiiig trouble But Sarah didn't do that, so I guess that she, or a part of her, actually wants to see where this goes.

On Emma's side, she has really no reason to publish the material, because if the does, the "game" will immediately end.

Not allowed female nudity, see thread
Maisha is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Maisha for this post:
Old 10-29-2020, 02:14 AM   #18
Maisha
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by risks View Post
Just another small chapter who imagined me uploading twice in just a few days. Glad to see everyone is enjoying it hopefully I can get the next chapter up quickly. - Risks
Were they in the same gym class, i.e. has Sarah ever seen Emma naked?

Do you, in your mind, have any imagination of how the girls look? Hair colour, eye colour, slim, fat, who is tallest?

Not allowed female nudity, see thread
Maisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 08:16 PM   #19
risks

Merry Christmas
Know it's been a while but here is finally a new chapter enjoy
Risks

Chapter 6

Emma pulled out a key and unlocked her door and ushered Sarah into the house. Sarah walked in. It was a massive house 3 times bigger than hers. She looked around in awe but was brought back to reality as she heard Emma lock the door behind her. “Don’t worry no one is in” said Emma in a nonchalant manner Sarah quickly followed like a lost puppy. Emma pulled two bottles of water out the fridge and threw one to Sarah who only just managed to catch it. “I'm not thirsty but thank you” said Sarah trying to be polite but not piss Emma off. “Oh you won’t need it now that's for later” said Emma with a smirk.

Emma walked up two flights of stairs with Sarah following behind. “Top floor just for me” said Emma sounding very proud. They walked into Emma's bedroom. It was massive and very fancy as Sarah looked around Emma slowly came up behind her and slowly took off Sarah's dress. Sarah didn’t resist as she knew there was no point as the dress hit the floor Sarah lightly kicked it to the side. Emma then unhooked Sarah's bra and threw it near the dress. Emma then started to feel around Sarah's waist and hips, Sarah felt tingly and knew that she was already wet. Emma then went to remove Sarah’s thong and gave her pussy a quick rub “oo someones wet” said Emma jokingly as Sarah’s thong hit the floor and Sarah kicked it into the clothes pile. “Right lie on the floor face down and don’t look up or I swear to god” said Emma in a sharp tone. Sarah thought it would be best to follow these actions. Sarah could hear Emma rustling around in a cupboard and then heard a metallic noise as she walked towards her. Sarah felt the cold metal around one of her ankles she already knew what it was as she heard the clink of one handcuff close. Emma handcuffed Sarah's legs togethers she then pulled her arms behind her back and then pulled Sarah's legs up and interlocked the handcuffs before putting them securely on Sarah's wrists. Sarah was now locked in a hog tie position and Emma could do whatever she wanted with her. Emma gave Sarah a big slap on the ass and then got up she went over to her phone fuck thought Sarah knowing that a photo was coming and that she was going to be even more fucked. After Emma had taken 2 or 3 photos she started taking off her jeans and then her panties. She then got on the floor putting her pussy infront of Sarah's face. After a few seconds of silence “bitch start licking” barked Emma. Sarah very timidly started to lick Emma's pussy as Emma let out a more exasperated sigh and pushed her pussy more into Sarah's face. Sarah began licking properly which Emma must have been enjoying as she could see her lean back and rest her back on the floor. It had only been a minute when they suddenly heard the vibrations of a key unlocking the door followed by an older female voice shouting “Emmmmmma”. Emma shot up quickly “shit”.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 12-26-2020, 06:43 AM   #20
comet

Loved it! its not keeping me on edge for the next one!
comet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 12:01 PM   #21
ftmsub13

Love this so far! Please keep on going

Likes: diapers, piss, humiliation, clit torture, hidden public, body writing, wedgies, orgasms, pain, crotch ropes, online exposure, anal

Dislikes: severe pain, pee drinking

Limits: personal information, sissification, nipples, messy, safety risk, cum eating (only as punishment), ass to mouth, public, scat
ftmsub13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 01:35 PM   #22
deltavoyager

Please keep going, this is good so far 😊

Likes and Limits

PM Dares

I love when girls humiliate me and my small penis, feel free to do so anytime
deltavoyager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 02:31 PM   #23
Esmith98

Please continue!
Kik: bootylover888222
22 year old male dom looking for a female slave. Kik me for more info and to see if we'd be a good match.
Esmith98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 08:59 PM   #24
risks

sorry I won't be able to post a new chapter until mid January but if you enjoy this story you may enjoy my other story Lexi's Sub it's very similar thank you

Risks

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 2 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 01-27-2021, 12:31 AM   #25
comet

Almost end of January, where is the next chapter?
Old 02-25-2021, 08:25 PM   #26
risks

Woah he isn't dead and he wrote another chapter who saw that one coming hopefully it doesn't take me forever to write another chapter - Risks

Chapter 7

Emma quickly grabbed her trousers, no time for underwear and pulled them up. Emma then began running downstairs. Sarah lay there naked unable to really move. She could hear faint talking downstairs.

“Hey mum, what are you doing back?”
“Oh I left my laptop charger, it's not going to be much use without it” Emma's mum laughed.
Emma did a little laugh back to make things feel normal. After a minute or two Emma’s mum left. “Bye mum” said Emma locking the door behind her.

Sarah felt the vibration of the door locking and could hear someone walking up the stairs. She hoped for the love of god that it was Emma. Emma kicked the door down and ripped off her pants. Emma stradeled over Sarah's face and put her pussy right in front of Sarah’s mouth. Just as Sarah began licking she felt Emma’s tongue on her pussy it felt so good. The excitement in her body was electric. The feeling of getting caught had made all her senses tingle. She was starting to reach orgasm as she let out lots of quick breaths. She could hear Emma moaning she was glad that Emma was enjoying it as well. Just as this thought hit her mind she saw Emma lean back letting out a long moan from reaching climax. “Well that was exciting” said Emma giggling a little bit and ruffling her hand through her hair.
“That's one word for it” said Sarah giggling back. Emma unlocked all of Sarah’s cuffs.

Sarah rubbed her wrists where the cuffs had been a while one of them had digged into her wrist and left a red mark. “Okay, Stand in that corner and face the corner and if you turn around you will be sorry” ordered Emma. Sarah did as she was told with and stood facing the corner of the wall with her bare ass facing Emma. Sarah was listening intently to try and figure out what Emma was doing. Sarah could hear some keyboard typing and mouse clicks then she heard what sounded like paper moving around and finally the sound of a bag zipper before Emma said “okay you turn around now and get dressed your going home.

As they walked home Emma asked “so did you enjoy today?”
Sarah blushed and replied “yes i did I was kinda scared especially when your mum showed up but i enjoyed it”
“Good” said Emma with a slight smile. As the two got to Sarah's front draw Emma opened her bag and she handed Sarah a letter. “Don’t open this until you are in your room okay”.
Sarah nodded and Emma turned around and walked away. Sarah went into her house and bolted upstairs and into her room and ripped open the letter...

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 5 users say Thank You to risks for this post:
Old 02-25-2021, 11:38 PM   #27
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Waoh,
Really nice!!
I read all the chapters after my night shift. Now, I'm hard and have to sleep, but I can't wait for the next chapters...
Great job!!

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2021, 07:09 AM   #28
comet

Now I'm interested in that letter!
Old 03-01-2021, 03:30 AM   #29
BiEmily
getDare Addict

I am very interested as well!

I almost never read stories on here because most are badly written and too stereotypical. To be honest the first part almost made me drop it because it sounded like just a run of the mill blackmail story. And then you had your setup ready and the beauty of your story began to shine.
I like how the mom arriving creates this fake tension: there was a very small risk of her actually finding her daughter with her new toy but for them the risk felt real and you demonstrated that superbly.

I look forward to reading more of this story in the future!

Oh, the reason why I did look into this story? My sister is named Sarah and I thought that was neat.
Clothes

Edging Thread Subscription Link

Last orgasm: Dec. 17, 2023
BiEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2021, 12:13 PM   #30
risks

thanks for the great comments on the story might be why i managed to write another chapter. might make a character called emily now haha - Risks

Chapter 8

Sarah ripped open the envelope and a small usb stick fell to the floor. Sarah picked up the usb stick she then pulled out a piece of paper that was inside the envelope. It said
Sarah I have given you a usb stick with all the photos and videos I have of you. I now have nothing over you this is your freedom if you want it. But if you want on Monday you can give me the usb back and you will be my slave again and there will be no way out. Sarah put the letter down and held the usb stick in her hand. She was free but she didn’t feel excited in a way she was kinda disappointed but why.

It was Sunday Sarah sat in her room. She took the usb stick and put it in her laptop. Sarah looked through the photos, the very first photo that got her into this mess the photo in the PE room. She then went through the photos of her naked in the field eventually she ended up with the photos of her naked in Emma’s room. She took the usb stick out of her laptop and fidgeted with it for a while wondering what to do. Sarah took the usb and put it in her school bag pocket. She didn’t know what she was going to do she hoped a night's sleep would help her figure it out.

Sarah woke up fuck the nights sleep didn’t help it just made her more anxious as she had no idea what she was going to. Sarah ate her breakfast very quietly and then went to school. Sarah didn’t have any lessons with Emma in the morning but she knew at break time that she would have to confront her she could feel her palms sweating just thinking about it. She looked at the clock and it looked like it was moving at lighting speed before she knew it was break time. Sarah had the usb stick gripped tightly in her palm she was surprised that her sweat wasn’t going to destroy the memory card. Suddenly Emma came round the corner “oh hey Sarah so you made a decision yet?” asked Emma as cool as cucumber. Sarah very shyley raised her hand and opened it with the usb stick in it. Emma saw it and her eyes lit up but before she could take it out of Sarah’s hand another hand came in and grabbed the usb...

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
The following 2 users say Thank You to risks for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk