Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Who deserves a punishment?
boundkitty 52 45.22%
happybunny101 63 54.78%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-13-2019, 05:16 PM   #46
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Hey thee poll is closed. Looks like the bunny lost!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:12 AM   #47
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Yes i have lost and have quite a few clothespins to attach and i will be ball tied for quite a while. Just waiting on kitty to pick her favorite punishments. Expect a full report sometime over the weekend if she responds in time

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Limits: no pics, no bodily fluid, no perma damage, illegal.

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
happybunny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to happybunny101 for this post:
Old 02-17-2019, 11:06 PM   #48
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Hey everyone just an update. I still have not heard back from kitty about my punishments. If she doesnt respond soon, i will make another post here asking for suggestions on what to do in this situation. Thanks for your patience

Likes: harsh self-bondage, nipple torture, spanking, wam, messy, head dunking in gunge, pies in the face, hanging wedgies, wedgies

Toys: Rope, Twine, binder clips, clips with teeth, ballgag, blindfold, headphones, household stuff
Old 02-17-2019, 11:19 PM   #49
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

What is your offer that i vote not for you?
:-D

Kik: DenMa5
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 04:10 AM   #50
znu_du

Quote:
Originally Posted by happybunny101 View Post
The additional punishment is 1 clothespin on your body for every post in the thread and 1 minute in a ball tie per vote against you in the poll
I think you can start with the additional punishment.

DISLIKES: disagreeing answer, non-metric units.

LIMITS: no or dishonest answer, concealment of a problem with a task or with me.
  • Languages: German and (bad) English.
  • Kik isn't working atm.
You may AMA but I'm not going to answer every question.
Spoiler:
PM me - There is no thread but maybe I'm going create a FAQ blog.
znu_du is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 07:54 PM   #51
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by znu_du View Post
I think you can start with the additional punishment.
Sounds like a plan. This is the 51st post in the thread so 50 clothespins will be all over me. Also i recieved 63 votes so just over an hour will be spent in a ball tie. Still no word from kitty. Not sure what is up with her.

Old 02-19-2019, 12:04 AM   #52
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Hey everyone just an update. I still have not heard back from kitty about my punishments. If she doesnt respond soon, i will make another post here asking for suggestions on what to do in this situation. Thanks for your patience
Well, I think that if she won't give her news let's say in 2-3 days, both of you loses. So you should make a poll to let us choice your three dares, and as a punishment for wasting our time, when she comes back she will have to submit to you and do three dares of your choice.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 04:09 AM   #53
znu_du

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Well, I think that if she won't give her news let's say in 2-3 days, both of you loses. So you should make a poll to let us choice your three dares, and as a punishment for wasting our time, when she comes back she will have to submit to you and do three dares of your choice.
How is boundkitty wasting your time?
Keep calm and patient, ragazzo!

DISLIKES: disagreeing answer, non-metric units.

LIMITS: no or dishonest answer, concealment of a problem with a task or with me.
  • Languages: German and (bad) English.
  • Kik isn't working atm.
You may AMA but I'm not going to answer every question.
Spoiler:
PM me - There is no thread but maybe I'm going create a FAQ blog.
znu_du is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 08:01 AM   #54
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by znu_du View Post
How is boundkitty wasting your time?
Keep calm and patient, ragazzo!
I'm pretty sure it won't happen, but if she won't complete the dare, the time we spent writing here could have been wasted, isn't it mein junger freund?
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 08:53 PM   #55
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Hey everyone. Still no word from kitty and i am really sorry about the wait but i have asked blue griffin to take over for kitty and to choose the dares. I will be doing them this weekend and if anyone has an issue with how this turned out you can pm me and we can figure something out. Thanks. Here is what he chose for the punishments.

First dare will require you to be bound and to string all your clothespins through twine. Lay out the twine with a couple of special pins/obstacles:
-One in a pie. You must find this out and pick it up with your mouth.
-obstacles like couch pillows or chairs zig zag to crawl over/around. You must have a free clothespin on one of the chairs that you will have to remember to get. you can always go back if you remember it, but turning back might be tricky.
-a straight away covered in dry rice.

You'll be frogged tied, blindfolded, naked, and on your belly for this task your hands free, but tied to each other with a short length of rope. Your object is to start with your clips with teeth attached to your nipples and tied to the first clothespin also attached to your body and follow the twine clipping each pin on you. Make sure they are pinned all over your body. If they fall off you reapply them. Any pins at the end of the twine that have fallen off and you did not put back on will be 50 spanks with a hard ruler so make sure to not lose any.

Did I mention this has to be timed too? You're racing against the clock and let's say a 7 minute counter. (Not sure what's a good/fair amount.) If you fail you have to add an additional punishment to the wooden pony dare.

Boundupone's dare:
recreate this pic. http://www.mainbdsm.com/13/14painf/05.jpg
Not only that, but you will have to cover your feet in lard/grease before you start, coat yourself in chocolate sauce, attach a clip to the ground to your nipples to have to bend over a bit, and hold a bowl of flour over your head. Now hold this position for 30 minutes. If you failed the timed part above, you must coat the horse in toothpaste before starting.

Pig's dare:

Oink, this slut thinks if the bunny loses he should divide the number of votes she has by 10 rounding up. This is the number of separate mess buckets you will have to dunk your head in. Each bucket will have 7 different messy ingredients in it. Each bucket will be used on a different day and need 100 dunks as far as you can dunk yourself in.

Let's make this easier. Instead of 4 buckets, we'll do 2. One sweet and one savory.
Sweet: ice cream, caramel, cake/brownie batter, syrup, and custard,
Savory: Ketchup, mustard, bbq sauce, mayo, ranch, and beans,

Your task will be transferring marbles from one bucket to the other and then back. There will be 20 marbles, but they need to be the same color except 2. Those are punishment marbles.

The first one adds a dry bowl which you must dunk in-between each bucket attempt. Dry bowl will have flour, popcorn, sprinkles, and dry oatmeal.

The second punishment will have you pouring all of the buckets over you including the dry last along with a bottle of vinegar. You will stay messy for 1 hour.

Old 03-06-2019, 07:46 PM   #56
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

First dare will require you to be bound and to string all your clothespins through twine. Lay out the twine with a couple of special pins/obstacles:
-One in a pie. You must find this out and pick it up with your mouth.
-obstacles like couch pillows or chairs zig zag to crawl over/around. You must have a free clothespin on one of the chairs that you will have to remember to get. you can always go back if you remember it, but turning back might be tricky.
-a straight away covered in dry rice.

You'll be frogged tied, blindfolded, naked, and on your belly for this task your hands free, but tied to each other with a short length of rope. Your object is to start with your clips with teeth attached to your nipples and tied to the first clothespin also attached to your body and follow the twine clipping each pin on you. Make sure they are pinned all over your body. If they fall off you reapply them. Any pins at the end of the twine that have fallen off and you did not put back on will be 50 spanks with a hard ruler so make sure to not lose any.

Did I mention this has to be timed too? You're racing against the clock and let's say a 7 minute counter. (Not sure what's a good/fair amount.) If you fail you have to add an additional punishment to the wooden pony dare.

Ok everyone. Sorry for the delay. I got a bit sidetracked in trying to get this posted. But here goes.

Because of the punishment for votes and posts in this thread i had to go out and buy a new pack of clothespins. 50 brand new clothespins came in that pack each with new springs which had a tight grip. I also already had 20-30 already which meant i had between 70 and 80 in total for this. I strung them all onto the twine weaving it all around the room. One clothespin sat in a pie one on a chair and many just layed out among some dry rice. I got naked slowly taking off my shirt and shorts. Starting to tremble as i unhooked my bra and slipped off my panties. I began to frogtie myself making sure i had everything i needed near by. I attached the clips with teeth to my nipples and wanted to start as soon as i could. I looked at the clock and put on the blindfold. Immeadiately i tried to follow the twine grabbing pegs as fast as i could and attaching them wherever they fit. I made it about 3 feet before my right nipple began to seriously hurt. Since i was on my belly my tits and subsequently the clamps were being ground into the floor. I tried to readjust it but i had handcuffed my hands infront of me with too short of a twine to get it done. I continued on. I got to the pie first and searched as best as i could. I could feel the cream all over my face dripping onto my chest. I found the pin and dropped it into my hand to attach to my body. I continued further. At this point i was running out of room for pins since a majority of my front was pressed into the ground i couldnt place any clothespins there. I forgot to grab the one off the chair and headed straight for the patch of dry rice. This was the worst. I tried to go quickly. Stopping on the rice was not an option. I grabbed the pins as quickly as i could attaching them if i could not caring about the ones snapping off as i did. I reached the end of the rope and removed the blindfold. I had missed or not reapplied 11 chlothespins which meant i needed to do quite a few spanks 550 to be percise. I was also disappointed to see i had finished the course in only 4 minutes because of my rushing. The spanks were hard and slow. Knocking of clothspins with every strike. My legs and ass were red all over by the end. I untied my legs and washed off my face and prepared for the next punishment...

The following 4 users say Thank You to happybunny101 for this post:
Old 03-06-2019, 10:57 PM   #57
happybunny101
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Boundupone's dare:
recreate this pic. http://www.mainbdsm.com/13/14painf/05.jpg
Not only that, but you will have to cover your feet in lard/grease before you start, coat yourself in chocolate sauce, attach a clip to the ground to your nipples to have to bend over a bit, and hold a bowl of flour over your head. Now hold this position for 30 minutes. If you failed the timed part above, you must coat the horse in toothpaste before starting.
I did not fail the time for the last dare because of my haste so thankfully i do not have to coat my horse in toothpaste before starting this. I dreded this punishment. The combination of bondage mess and pain for 30 minutes was going to be quite a challenge. I set everything up and got an old blanket i didnt mind getting messy to protect the floor. I started in the shower naked where i coated my feet in lard almost like i was wearing socks covered in the stuff. Then i opened a bottle of chocolate sauce and covered myself. Everyinch except for parts of my face were covered. It was in my hair, down my arms and chest, it was all over my ass and down my legs as well. I rinsed off my hands to help for the next part. I straddled the horse just barely off of it on my very tip toes. I quickly tossed the string between my nipple clamps under the horse and attached them to my nipples. I looked at the time and grabbed a bowl of flour and assumed the position. After only a minute or so my ankles began to tremble and eventually i felt myself lowering onto the horse. After about 5 minutes my full body weight still dripping in chocolate and the weight of the bowl of flour was pushing my pussy into the wooden horse. After 10 minutes the chocolate became more solid especially where it was thinner. I could feel it still dripping down my legs making my calfs feel heavier. Around 15 minutes i could barely hold the flour anymore. I was shaking from the strain on my arms holding the bowl over my head. And the pain on my nipples which had been tugged at everytime i tried to straighten my back. And there was my crotch just being tormented as i was helpless to relieve the pain. Shortly after the 15 minute mark the bowl of flour fell and coated my head hair and back in flour. It went everywhere in the room but more frustratingly it stuck to all of the still hardening chocolate. Around 25 minutes i was in so much pain i had to quit. My nipples hurt, my pussy and ass were red and dry with pain, my room was a mess and i was quite stiff from the hardened chocolate. Getting off the horse was a challenge in it of itself. Like i said the chocolate made it hard to move and i didnt have the strength in my legs to lift myself off of the horse. What i had to do was slid to the end of the horse, grinding my crotch accross the bar until i slid off the end. It burned so much it felt like sandpaper down there. I rinsed off the chocolate and flour and decided to spend time cleaning up and recovering before the final punishment...

Now i know i quit a few minutes early and if i had someone in person with me they probably would not have let that happen. I want to be honest with you all since so many people contributed to this thread. Because of this i want to know what you think i should do because i did fail this task even though it was only 5 minutes or so. I am open to suggestions. Feel free to pm them to me. Also i appreciate it if you thank these reports if you enjoy them. It shows me that not only people are actually reading them but also that they are enjoying the time i spend writing them. Thanks in advance

The following 5 users say Thank You to happybunny101 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, female, punishment, vote