Old 05-30-2017, 06:51 PM   #1
Ruchi

Default Abuse this fucking whore

This whore was a bad girl and did not listen to her master. Plz give the whore some punishments
Limits:Anal, scat, blood, public, permanent and really painful
Ruchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 08:33 PM   #2
JustAGuy192105
getDare Sweetheart

Whores have to learn that their only worth is the way in which they increase the pleasure of others. Start a thread where you have to fulfill picture requests and perform body writing. For the next 2 months, the only times you may cum outside of dares that require it is when you complete picture requests for 3 people. People may never be reused, so 2 total orgasm requires 6 unique people.

As a whore, you are also to dress like one. No underwear until your master permits it once again. If this exceeds your public limit, you may instead refrain from wearing any clothes when at home. Each minute with clothes on at home is a clit spanking you must perform that night. This way, you can still have others over or collect deliveries, but only at a cost

Male switch
JustAGuy192105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 01:42 PM   #3
Blue Fox
getDare Devil

Start practicing to deep throat on a dildo. Every time you fail earns you a mark. Each mark at the end of the day is how many edges you have to perform before you are allowed to orgasm. Edges are cumulative, so if you don't do all of them one day, they carry over to the next. Failure to attempt at least twice each morning and twice at night results in an automatic 10 marks per attempt not made.

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94638
Blue Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 03:58 PM   #4
Ruchi

Ze'Rehan... sorry for being inactive, some complications had come up. This whore's pussy is now dripping wet as she tries to complete 22 edges before coming. Thank you.
Old 04-20-2018, 04:01 PM   #5
Ruchi

JustAGuy192105, the slut have done what you asked. I have been dressing like a whore and now, in winter, my pussy gets very cold from the wind. Thank you. I'm sorry but I cannot complete the picture part of the dare (but I forgot to put it in the limits), feel free to punish this whore for her mistake.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, pain, pussy, wrong forum