Old 08-12-2018, 12:56 PM   #1
how9

Default 22F Home alone doing chores dares

22F Home alone doing chores dares
I really enjoy doing dares when I am home alone just while I'm doing other stuff like cleaning and doing the dishes and such. Keeps things interesting :P So I am looking for things to do while I'm cleaning my house. Stuff like taking a break to edge, or doing something with my dildo in or vibe on my clit. Make me stay horny all day while I clean. I've got at least 6 hours before my roommate is home so I am home alone till then.

F 22
Likes: edging, denial, orgasm control, light pain, hidden public, toothpaste/icy hot
Limits: pee/poop, a lot of pain, permanent, public, anal

Toys: Dildo and bullet type vibrator
how9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 01:58 PM   #2
sub_ely

Default Pins or edges

I am not sure what your pain tolerance is. If this is not too much, clip two clothes pins to your body and move locations for each chore. So, if you are doing dishes, you might clip two clothes pins to your right tit. Once finished with the dishes, you would remove the pins and clip them somewhere else, your left tit maybe, before beginning the next chore.

If pins are too much, then edge between each chore but you must also pinch (intensity is up to you) your nipples while doing so.

I hope one or both of these work. Enjoy!

likes: spanking! Humiliation and Degradation, faux/hidden public. Gags. Short corner time and positioning. Clothing control. Funishment. Being a getdare slut.

dislikes: Clamping. Long writeoffs. Pinching. Clothes pins. Toothpaste dares. Kneeling on rice dares.

limits: anal, scat, swallowing pee, full public, images, permanent damage, anything illegal or unsafe.

No kik. Yes reports. PM Dares & rules in blog.

Please remind this slut that it is meant to be used and to serve.
sub_ely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 02:56 PM   #3
Yeanke88

Okay,

While doing the dishes u will have your vibe on your clit the whole time on low. But everytime u put new stuff in the water u put it 1 minute on high.

When u clean the house u will wear the dildo inside the whole time. Every time u enter a new room u will edge once by humping something in the room and dildo still inside

Dominant

Likes: control (playtime, orgasm, clothing), semi public, light bondage, tease/torture, long tasks/sessions, ...
Limits: illegal, blood/pee/scat, knifes, too extreme things, incest
Yeanke88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female, girl, home alone, woman