Old 06-24-2019, 10:03 AM   #1
EvieJones

Female The story of a 19F slut

Hello getdare, as some of you may know, I am a bit of a slut, and I have some fun times, and I decided that this would be a good place to expand on that.

Every dare on this thread, I will do, and I will write a report, it will be long, as you can see below, but in exchange, they have to be good dares

About me:
I am 19 years old, I live alone with my mistress, I am her slave full time. Currently she is away, and that leaves me desperate for punishment from you guys. I have blue eyes, blond hair, an athletic body and very small tits. I also have a younger sister, 16, that I have a mild crush on. I am a massive slut, and I enjoy writing.

Scat, piss, puke, public, humiliation, mild family, nice people!

You can also see all of my reports on https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=297931my blog.

Likes: Mild public, humiliation, scat, piss, puke, nudity, rules, punishments, mild family
Dislikes: Anal, wedgies, feet
Limits: Just don't kill me
KIK me! (In every sense of the word) at EvieJones0

My Blog: is actually quite filled

For every dare I get, PM or not, I will report in full and give you one too!
EvieJones is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to EvieJones for this post:
Old 06-24-2019, 10:09 AM   #2
EvieJones

Default A game of badminton - A dare from Ben L

Quote:
When you play badminton with your family, every point the opponent makes, spank yourself with your racket for the point difference, you will also edge yourself that many times also with your racquet, but this can be done after, in the bathroom. You will wear a sports bra and sports shorts, with nothing else. You will go to the toilet, but it will be done in the mens, naked, with the stall door unlocked. You will refill your bottle with your piss.
I did it this Sunday, my family usually plays badminton then, always the same time - 16:30 to 18:30. For those who don't know, I have a little sister, 16 years old - she does have an admittedly hot body, breasts bigger than my own, and a very athletic frame. My mother is on the older side, as is my father.

A few minutes before leaving, I set myself up, I made sure that I had drank lots of water, I prepared a bottle that had very little water in it, and I made sure I was wearing my sluttiest sports outfit, a tight sports bra, and little shorts. I was a sight to behold, simply looking at myself in the mirror before had me caressing my whore like body, running my hand over my hardened nipples, gently touching my gushing pussy.

When I arrived, I greeted my parents and sister as usual, a big hug! Somehow this time I got the impression that everyone was a little more reserved, although I know for a fact it only got me hornier.

As we started to play (me and my mother, against my sister and my father), I started to spank myself, I think it looked natural at first, but as the game progressed, I got hornier, and hornier, and hornier and as I did, I did worse, and worse, and worse, until the score looked less like 3-3, and more like 20-4. Every time I lost, I spanked my ass, and every time I lost, I did it more. Every time, it looked stranger, and every time it hurt more.

After about half an hour of playing, I ran out of water, I told everyone I would go to the bathroom to fill it up, and I wasn't lying, but my legs were still shaking as I made my way down the corridor. Cautiously, before I wandered into the men's room, I peeked around corner. All seemed clear, so nervously, oh so very shakily, I tiptoed in, found myself a stall and got naked. As per the instructions (and to my dismay) I kept the stall door unlocked, but most definitely not open! Eventually I squatted in place, opening my wet cunt to the piss covered floor below, and started to release my nectar. It was very dilute, but it filled up the bottle nicely, to my relief nobody came in while I did my thing, but I was getting oh so, so, so horny. My pussy leaked buckets down my legs, my nipples stood hard on end and my clit was begging for every touch it could get. Every breeze sent shivers running up and down my spine, and every even suggestion of a sound sent blood rushing all over my slutty body.

Soon, I put myself back together and went back to playing the sport I came to, with more spanks, more pain, more horniness and more fun! I find it truly unlikely that every member of my family didn't see my wet patch, but this served only as fuel to send my hormones down a spiral of sexual desire and lust.

Fifteen minutes before the end, I announced that I needed to go to the toilet (probably from all the piss I drank, yes, I finished it. That probably didn't surprise you though really did it?), again I made my way to the mens bathroom, a little more confidently this time, but still timid of course. As I enter my stall, I got naked, and sat on the toilet, I could hardly think I was so turned on, without even thinking, my fingers tenderly began to play with my body, honestly: it didn't help. I got hornier, and hornier, and hornier, my eyes closed I made beautiful circles with my womanhood, tingles in my nipples and let lust fly through my body, louder and louder my moans became, I was so desperate to cum, but I couldn't, I wouldn't. I knew all goodness must end, I needed to go back to my family, but as my eyes opened, I didn't see what I expected, it was not the door I was hoping for...

It was a person. And he was masturbating.

He must have been just a couple of years older than me, maybe around 22, he had dark hair, tanned skin and brown eyes. He was smiling, watching this slut play with its little body must have turned him on almost as much as it had me. Slowly he moved forward, I didn't know what to do, confusion ran havoc in my mind. His hand stretched out, gently touching my face at first, before grabbing me by the hair. Then I realised, I was his, his sex toy, his slut. He thrust his cock into my face, and started to fuck me, right there, in the toilet. Spit drooled out of my mouth, grunts echoed throughout the room and my moans sand songs of desire throughout the whole building. Before long he shot a load of thick white cum, deep within my throat.

He dropped me, and left, without a word. There I lay, maybe for five minutes or so, what just happened? As I walked home, I considered the events of the evening, I loved that though really didn't I? I really was a slut. More than anyone had thought. Except for him I guess.

When I got home, I completed my edges, they seemed a blur though, because I was just so in heaven, on a new level, of desire, of enlightenment about my own sexuality.

I needed to do it again...

Writers note:
In writing this report, I also received a dare considering how it should be done. For those who may be interested, I was instructed to tie my feet together and to my chair, I also wore a crotch rope, and a chest harness. Every paragraph was another 2 edges, with 5 at the start, making a total of 31 edges. Every spelling mistake was also 5 slaps to the face, making 315 of those - two punishments I am doing just after posting this... Basically, I am horny, and desperate to cum.

Likes: Mild public, humiliation, scat, piss, puke, nudity, rules, punishments, mild family

The following 2 users say Thank You to EvieJones for this post:
Old 06-24-2019, 10:36 AM   #3
Bankerrtx01
getDare Devil

I kiked you I’m waiting for u to respond.

Likes and limits.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89045

punishments

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=89046

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90704

BAN THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE
Bankerrtx01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 10:46 AM   #4
Foo_Boy_Ben

Oh so your mistress is away, keeping yourself and us entained are you slut. You should reward yourself with and edge for every reply you get here. And as you do them shout 'thank you for this edge sir' outloud

Likes: Feet, body writing, pain, toothpaste,Messy), hyno, anal, cum, jerk

Dislikes: cbt

Limits: piss, account control, scat, diaper, family, social suicide.

My kik- FootSissyBea

Anything that's not listed, I either don't know about might be willing to try.

Toys: chastity cage, plugs, dildo, tail
Foo_Boy_Ben is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Foo_Boy_Ben for this post:
Old 06-24-2019, 12:24 PM   #5
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Go for a run in a location of your choice and make sure you go with a full bladder. While doing the excercise, you are to perfect your active peeing skills. Do these things in order for at least 5 consecutive seconds:
1) pee while stretching
2) pee while slowly walking
3) pee at a normal walking pace
4) pee at a jogging pace
5) pee at a fast jogging pace
(optional: pee during a sprint)

Failing is no problem, you'll just get back and try again within 12 hours. You may wear whatever you like for this dare, but.... until you are at level 5 (pee at fast jogging pace), you can not wash your clothes and also you have to wear the same clothing every time. enjoy!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 12:34 PM   #6
huffer

wow your reports are amazing

Here's a dare for you:
For the next 48 hours, after using the toilet I want you get on all fours and put your head inside the bowl, closing the lid on top of your head, next you'll chosse one of these options before getting up:
1 - Edging once
2 - 20 mild-hard slaps on your bare pussy and a swirly
3 - lapping the water for 10 licks worth

hope you enjoy it ^^
also, do you have any toys?

Likes/Limits

Pm Dares
huffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 01:05 PM   #7
nightcat
getDare Sweetheart

Wow that's one of the best reports i've read lately
you are amazing
hope you can keep going that way

Love: ice, being plugged, chatting
Likes: anal, chalangeing, dice dare,bondage, corner time, ...
Might do: pain, pee, gaging and pet play
Limits: Public, scat, family, pics, video, illegal, persistent, anyone finding out,play with potential to cause health problems,too much spanking/pain

Toys
nightcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 03:39 AM   #8
Foo_Boy_Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffer View Post
wow your reports are amazing

Here's a dare for you:
For the next 48 hours, after using the toilet I want you get on all fours and put your head inside the bowl, closing the lid on top of your head, next you'll chosse one of these options before getting up:
1 - Edging once
2 - 20 mild-hard slaps on your bare pussy and a swirly
3 - lapping the water for 10 licks worth

hope you enjoy it ^^
also, do you have any toys?
I think she should do all 3 anyway

My kik- FootSissyBea

Old 06-25-2019, 08:47 AM   #9
EvieJones

Female A piss in the park by ItakItak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Go for a run in a location of your choice and make sure you go with a full bladder. While doing the excercise, you are to perfect your active peeing skills. Do these things in order for at least 5 consecutive seconds:
1) pee while stretching
2) pee while slowly walking
3) pee at a normal walking pace
4) pee at a jogging pace
5) pee at a fast jogging pace
(optional: pee during a sprint)

Failing is no problem, you'll just get back and try again within 12 hours. You may wear whatever you like for this dare, but.... until you are at level 5 (pee at fast jogging pace), you can not wash your clothes and also you have to wear the same clothing every time. enjoy!
Thank you very much sir, for giving me this task - it turned out to me good fun ...

Somewhere around an hour before starting the task - at about 11:00 this morning, I started drinking water, lots and lots of water. Enough water to drown a man, enough water to waterboard a person with? (Could be a fun dare if anyone wants to make that a thing ) As the time inched every slowly ever nearer, I started to get horny, the image of the golden liquid I had begun to crave so much streaming out of wet, wet cunt, while people all around me watched, stared, at my slutty body. I hadn't cum in two weeks, and I still haven't, but what I have done is edged at least 50 times every. Single. Day. God I was desperate.

Eventually I decided it was time to get going, excitedly, and very clumsily, I put on my sports gear - the same clothes that I had worn playing badminton, and not worn while being fucked in the face. Quickly, I pulled on the tight sports bra and the short shorts, although naturally no panties (duh... ). Just watching my young, tight body in the mirror, I had to stop myself, fight myself, defend myself against masturbating, my pussy demanded it, my nipples begged for it and my fingers stretched forward, but it could not let it happen, because if I did, well. I would not stop.

Soon, I pulled on my shoes and left, with a spring in my step, I started to jog towards the park - the same one I went to in my public nudity dare. As I draw nearer, I began to slow, my breathing steadied, my heart raced, every person I saw seemed to stare straight through me, all they saw was a little whore, about to humiliate herself in front of another crowd, every whistle of a bird had my head spinning in desperation, every land of my foot had pulses shooting out of my clit, and every gust of wind sent ripples of pleasure from my nipples, through my breasts and like a tsunami through my body.

When I reached a clearing, I stopped, and prepared to begin. There didn't seem to be too many people around me, not that they would pay any attention to me anyway, but the exposure, the danger made me so, so, so desperate for someone to just come along and fuck me. Hard. But alas, it did not happen, instead I started to stretch, contorting my body in weird and wonderful ways, all of which were designed to hurt, all of which sent euphoria coursing through my veins. With my leg in the air, I started to piss, slowly at first, but getting faster, I waited five seconds, my eyes closed, not daring to look, not wanting to know if anyone was watching, before starting to walk. Of course I had to open my eyes now, no way could I not, but I refused to look, staring instead at the ground. As my piss mixed with the juices gushing from my throbbing cunt, I began to pick up the pace, the piss started to fly, by the time I was sprinting there was little left, but it flew, and it flew far, like a fountain it burst in every direction, instantly penetrating the thin layer of fabric that separated my tortured pussy to the cruel, harsh world.

I know people saw, and they were probably confused too, but they said nothing, so neither did I. By the time I got home, I was panting, desperate to touch myself, and too horny to know any better. There I lay, not even bothering to take my clothes off, just masturbating, over, and over, and over again, I got close, so stupidly close, but I would not cum. I could not. Miss would destroy me if I did. After 45 minutes or so, I wrenched away my hand, and sat up, deciding that I had to stop. Given I didn't need to do it again, I figured I would continue to wear the piss soaked shorts, and I still am, 6 hours later, and I am still as horny as ever....

Old 06-25-2019, 08:58 AM   #10
Foo_Boy_Ben

Wow another great story and dare.

Here's one for you. Go to the same park, fully dressed, wear as much or as little as you like. You can go any time you want (preferred day &#128523 when you get to the park you will circle it once. When you get to were you started you will take of an item of clothing and walk for 10 mins and take of one more item. Repeat until you are fully naked. Once you are you can start by getting your clothes back. But at your first item you will edge once, second edge twice, third edge three times and so on. And as soon as you collect your last item and done your last edge you may get fully dressed again and go home. Make sure to time yourself!

There's more to this dare that needs the time.

My kik- FootSissyBea

Old 06-25-2019, 10:06 AM   #11
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Amazing reports and posts I'm still hot and flustered from reading thank you.
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
naughtyfun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 12:13 PM   #12
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Easy and humiliating: You will wear footwear, and, if you have overalls, you will wear overalls and a bra. If not, you will wear a sundress, and footwear. Bring a bag, and a large-ish bottle of water. Full.

Go to a store. Before going in, find a popular bench. Or a place near the store. Remove your footwear. You now will suck each toe. 5 seconds each. Then pour the water over your head.

Now go in the store and buy apple sauce, brown sugar and chocolate sauce. As soon as you are out of the store, these go over your head. If you wore footwear in the store, you will now suck your toes again. If you go barefoot in the store, you can skip sucking them.

Either way, now either walk around the block, or walk the full perimeter of the parking lot.

You may now go home, BUT you may not set foot back on your property until you are clean. How you do that is up to you, but you can’t use your own hose, bathroom, whatever.

Enjoy.

Oh, and if you use overalls, I think you should have a vibrator running in you the whole time as a reward for being cute in overalls.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 11:21 PM   #13
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Find two local fraternities. Leave them notes that you will be playing sexual hide and seek at (location, a park probably) on (day) from (time) to (time). Note that you are a 19 year old female and you will be hiding in the woods naked. The first time you get caught your captor(s) get oral. The second time they get your pussy. The third time, they get your ass. And the fourth time they get to just hold you down and run a train on you.

Each time you find a hiding spot you have to blindfold yourself and put on white noise into your ears via earbuds or headphones. And have to stay like that for 15 minutes.

There's an extra prize too: if they catch you the fourth time, they get to have you as a naked maid one day when schedules work out.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 12:34 AM   #14
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Well you can share 20 days of not sitting on a toilet seat with me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to batfinch for this post:
Old 06-26-2019, 08:22 AM   #15
SerBlack
getDare Incubus

Well this is simple one, but one I have given before with good results. Wait until you really need to pee. You can wear whatever you wish but you will need something with a countdown timer. Set it to fifteen minutes. Now you have to go out walking, where ever you wish. You cannot look at the timer. The dare is, when it goes off, where ever you are, you must stop and fully relieve yourself.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
19f, dares, female, report, slut