Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-04-2020, 06:39 PM   #1
Touk

Hand Failed outside holding dare, wetting accident, I need to be punished [21, FtM]

So, I was recently asked to do an outside holding dare and ended up failing. It was my first outside accident and you can read everything about it there:

How I peed myself for the first time outside

As I broke one of the rules of the challenge (I couldn't pee until I was back home), I need to be punished! However, it was decided I should get two punishments, one for breaking the rule, and another one for wetting myself and having an accident.

You can suggest punishments here and I will pick at least two (as long as they're not against my limits).

Thank you!

Last edited by Touk; 12-05-2020 at 10:25 AM.
Touk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 01:16 PM   #2
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Try this: Corner time: strip completely naked, and soak your t-shirt completely in pee. You can squeeze out a little bit so it doesn't just drain out of the shirt, but the shirt should be about as wet as you can make it.

Then it's corner time! Find a place where there is as little air movement as you can find - you do not want the smell to be carried away as the shirt dries. Put the shirt on and stand with your nose and toes touching the wall, and your hands on your head for 30 minutes.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2020, 02:51 PM   #3
Touk

I would never have thought of that! Thank you for this punishment, it definitely fits the offense!

I'll do it as soon as I can and report here
Old 12-05-2020, 09:20 PM   #4
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

I have another one when that is done.
If you can do that one it makes me think you live alone?
Old 12-06-2020, 02:53 AM   #5
Touk

I do not, but I'm left alone 3 days a week during the daytime (that's where I do noisy stuff usually) and I can do stuff at night if it's mostly quiet (that includes spankings with an electrical cord for example).

Hence why I can do your last punishment (that I will do tonight!)
Old 12-07-2020, 10:32 AM   #6
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

OK. So my next punishment idea will not work for you. Another will be posted shortly.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:35 AM   #7
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Default Do not fail

PIN SWAPPING PUNISHMENT

You need 16 clothespins. (Can also be done with 12 paper clamps, just use 2 on nipples and the rest on legs.)
You need a 60-second timer.
You need a pad to note how many 60-second increments you run. You will
care how many you do!
Note FAIL conditions.

Strip naked. Every stitch off.
Set the timer for 60 seconds, and ready to reset.
Turn off all distraction. No music, phone, video, nothing.
Sit on the floor with your legs split out in front of you.

Put a clothespin on each nipple.
Put the rest of the pins on the inside of your left thigh, as high up your leg as you can.
Start the timer for 60 seconds.
Once the timer is running, move the pins one at a time from the left thigh to the right thigh. You must get this done before the timer rings, OR ELSE YOU FAIL!

When the timer rings, stop the clock, count it as one cycle done on the pad, take the nipple pins off and put them back on immediately turned 90 degrees. Then restart the timer. Note that if a nipple pin falls off at any time while the timer is running YOU FAIL - make sure they are solid!

Again, move the pins back to the left leg one by one before the timer rings. Fail to get them all on again, and you FAIL.
When it rings, turn the nipple pins and repeat the whole process until you have completed 15 cycles of 60 seconds.

This is pretty simple and the only way you can fail is if you are too fussy about where you put the pins, so just get it done. Don't take time to find the right spot, just put them on solidly. They will hurt no matter what you do, but they will be off again in a minute if you are quick about it!

Please post report: include what you did, thought, and felt, or else you FAIL.

If you FAIL the punishment challenge, post the report and ask for painful punishments from 3 people (me and 2 others) and then try again. Once you try this task you are committing to try and try again until you get it done right! BONUS: If you just keep on trying until you get it right after a failure, there will be no punishment. Your legs will remind you that you had to do extras!
Old 12-14-2020, 02:41 PM   #8
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

It's been a week so I presume you thought this punishment was too punishing.
It's not so bad as it sounds, if you just get down to work and do it!! (Yes I have tested it.)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
accident, pee, punishment, wetting