Old 10-19-2020, 01:30 PM   #4246
a17diaper

Default Dare

Wear a diaper to bed. Once you diaper up the toilet is off limits.

In the morning if you are still dry when you get out of bed that must mean that you are dehydrated! Drink a whole glass of water.

Either way, have your morning pee in your diaper, no changing. You are to wear this diaper until it feels like it can't hold a drop more. Then put on some light colored pants and go for a walk! Bring a bottle of water with you and finish it by the time you return. Hopefully your diaper doesn't start to leak!

-----
I'm getting in some diapers for the first time in a while tomorrow, give me something good! I work from home on the computer all day, so something I can do while working would be great!

Likes: Diapers, wetting, desperation, messing, anal play, laxatives
Supplies: Reerz diapers, anything you can buy at a drugstore.
a17diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 09:31 AM   #4247
Klickfoot

Double diaper with slits cut on the inner diaper. Make sure to use lots and lots of baby powder because you are going to wear this until your second diaper is leaking. Once that happens take a quick walk around the block and maybe grab a quick drink. Head back home and remove the diapers. You are free!
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.

I live with a roommate - Risky dares are welcome
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 11:47 AM   #4248
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

You are to put on your thickest and noisiest diaper. Drink lots of liquids and make good use of it. You are to continue wearing this one diaper until it's absolutely full, regardless of if you mess in it as well as pee. If someone comments or suspects you of being diapered your time extends by 3 additional wettings.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 11:50 AM   #4249
Buzzlightyear
Account Banned

Wear a bra and a diaper as soon as your roomate leaves. Sissy makeup if you want to. Set the key box and take a picture of the combo to unlock yourself later. Use whatever you use to send it to yourself d6 hours later. Now sit in the common area and cuff yourself to where you cannot get up and leave if someone comes in, making sure your phone and key box are within reach. You're allowed to have a blanket over yourself, however if someone comes in you're required to explain yourself, tell them you're being made to on a dare, and ask them for a punishment as well.
Buzzlightyear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 01:42 PM   #4250
Ghost547

go shopping with a double diaper minimum, buy a lot of oatmeal and put it in the diaper before you go home, change half an hour later

Dislikes - pain, public, long dares

Limits - illegal, family, cum, orgasm, blood

PM me dares please

My PM dares : [https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90884]
Ghost547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 05:35 PM   #4251
Kawaii

you must put on a diaper standing up while wearing your ballet boots

something easy please i'm new
Not into heavy pain, extreme scat, or rudeness
Pm for kik
PM Dares
Toy list
Kawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2020, 07:57 PM   #4252
Cueball9802
Distinguished Member

Diaper up and go out to a mall or shopping of some sort. Drink lots of liquids. You are not allowed to leave until your diaper is leaking.

PM Dares Check out my re-formatted dares

Toys and other items

Feel free to diaper check me, I'm now wearing 24/7. You can also check me here.
PM dares are welcome too.

Visit my hypno kink list, would you like to make me your hypno slave?

M 50
KIik - cueball9802
Spoiler:
Skype - trkruger9802
Cueball9802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 01:40 AM   #4253
Klickfoot

Add the digits of your telephone number together.
Then, divide the resulting number by 9. That's how many days you will have to go without using the toilet and using diapers instead.
Now take the last digit, divide by 3 and round up to the nearest number. That's how many diapers you MUST have on at any one time during the duration of the dare.
Add your fourth and fifth digits together, that's how many jars of baby food you must eat before you can eat grown up food again.
Finally take your seventh digit: that's how many hours you must crawl about on the floor for. Your eighth digit is the number of times you can stand during this time to reach something (but you may not take any steps
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.

I live with a roommate - Risky dares are welcome
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 03:31 AM   #4254
Binky

You are going to diaper up under an outfit of your choice. If you have a paci then you are to wear that under your covid mask (ring gag if not). With both in place head out for a walk into town, order yourself a large coffee (preferably at a place that has one of those touch screen ordering things) and enjoy it! Continue walking about town until you have wet your diaper before heading home. Remain in your diaper until it starts to leak then you may change

Binky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 06:08 PM   #4255
DareForMe

Next time you go shopping bring a diaper with you. Once there go into the bathroom and put on your diaper, you can't go home until you use your diaper in the store

I'm wearing now, please give me a task for when I need to use it
DareForMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 09:17 AM   #4256
DiaperFelix

Took a little time so a new dare for you: When you are home alone, you may only wear a diaper. nothing else. This lasts for one week. If you want to masturbate, you are not allowed to take the diaper off or change it after you are done.

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 09:21 AM   #4257
littlelukas

Lets give you a choice

Wear diapers too sleep until the end of the year

or

Wear diapers when ever at home until Christmas

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 09:22 AM   #4258
Dalekhuw

Hmmm how about you stuff a shirt in your diaper then when you go to change your diaper 3 wettings later, you have to wear that shirt for an hour ;-)

Sissy Name: Lucy

Loves: Anal, Enemas, Piss, Poop, Diapers, Crossdressing, Feminization, Sissy, Messy, Hidden Public

Limits: illegal, blood, face pics, cams, public, family/friends, destroying clothes, CBT

PM dares! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74455

My Toys & Clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92881

Kik: Lewi6410

Last edited by Dalekhuw; 11-27-2020 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Typo
Dalekhuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 02:43 PM   #4259
littlelukas

End your next 5 days with a nice enema in your diaper, dont release it before laying in bed

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to littlelukas for this post:
Old 11-28-2020, 05:51 AM   #4260
DiaperFelix

you will be diapered for the whole weekend and have to use it for both

Likes: diapers, wetting, ageplay, bully dares, bladder control, humiliation, swirlies, wedgies

Limits: public, blood, long term, family, social suicide

Spoiler:
kik me "diaper check, little one and I have to show you that I am diapered. If I am not you are free to give me a punishment

equipment: diapers, pacifier, baby bottle, overknees, plug, sleeper, dildo, maiddress
PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92104

kik: Luluthelittle
DiaperFelix is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper