Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-05-2014, 08:51 PM   #16
kittentrainerm

I'm honestly amazed that the condom didn't break... mine flew apart after only about 2 minutes...
kittentrainerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:26 PM   #17
rob184

I just did the dare again. I hoped my poop was nicer this time because I ate lots of oatmeal yesterday.
I was only able to fill half of the condom. I'm afraid some went into the toilet bowl. The poop stank of the onions I ate shortly before. Again it was disgusting. There was no mushy poop today, only some solid and liquid parts. I added some piss to it and cleaned well right after knotting it.

Rolling:
3 Two knots.
3/2 Two minutes of chewing.
5 Poking three holes into it. I knew this had to happen some day. Pushing the needle through the material proved difficult.
1/1 One minute of licking.
1/5 Another five minutes of licking.
4/2 Rough chewing for two minutes. I chewed on the condom, squishing it between my back teeth and sucking on it. I was surprised so little of the shit leaked out.

So that was it. When you roll a 4 you're through..

After some minutes I decided I had to repeat the last roll. Maybe I thought I didn't squash the condom enough to let it count.

Rolling:
6 A third knot. This was very difficult to do. Some of the shit squeezed through the three holes I had to poke earlier.
4/1 More rough chewing for one minute. I masturbated furiously. This time I really squashed it like a chewing gum and tried hard to suck out the filling through the holes. Suddenly it exploded and half of it pushed down my throat before I even realized what was happening. It felt like half of the condom went with it too, which made me panic and I instantly rushed to the bathroom to make me vomit out the condom just to be safe. It seems like I have no gag reflex though. I couldn't throw up anything even though I tried for half an hour at least. I hope swallowing a condom isn't that dangerous.

I think since I broke the rules and cleaned up before cumming I will have to repeat the dare as soon as possible.

Limits: blood, permanent, exposure (face, etc)
rob184 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:02 PM   #18
kittentrainerm

Yes, I definitely agree that you need to do it one more time... hopefully the third time you'll get some softer shit and a higher volume
Old 09-11-2014, 04:31 AM   #19
idle_red

Just finished this and I rolled a 1 and a 4.

This is the first scat dare I've done and I absolutely loved it (the risk was small, but I knew there was a possibility that the condom could have broken). This was a total turn on for me and I was hard as a rock the whole time I was chewing. The consistency shocked me because I didn't expect it to be so lumpy but I made sure I chewed enough so that the piss and shit mixed together to create a nice smooth consistency.

Think this is one I'll probably come back to so that I can expand my experience with scat.

Likes: Edging, watersports, nipple play, cbt, milking, being a sub, teasing, cum play, chance dares, dice dares, pics (no face), shaving, scat

Dislikes: Public, pics (with face)

Limits: Marks, blood, illegal, obvious public, cross dressing

PM me and I will tell you if I am hard or soft. Please punish me if I have a boner.
idle_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 10:42 AM   #20
weec2k8

hi any tips on how to do this without throwing up as i attempted it yesterday and it was a thrill but i threw up not long after the condom burst and i want to try this again later
weec2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 11:39 AM   #21
kittentrainerm

Personally, I find the struggle to keep from puking to be part of the fun... the last time I did this, I was retching hard as I squirted my load everywhere...

But, if that's not something you enjoy, it basically boils down to acclimatising yourself to the smell and taste. After a couple years of occasional practice, its much, much easier to fill my mouth with shit and not feel the need to vomit. I've slowly worked my psyche around to enjoying the taste and being able to suppress the gag reflex. And when the gag reflex is simply too strong, I've managed to program my sex drive to enjoy the feeling.

One thing you could try is plugging your nose before you try... removal of the scent takes away a large portion of the taste.

I've also done some playing around with partial asphyxiation, and taste is the first sense that the brain shuts off when it's low on oxygen and blood. (Obviously, be extremely careful if you try this... it certainly wasn't one of my brighter moments in the long run).

Honestly, though, it's better to slowly program yourself to enjoy feeling of puking... it opens up many more interesting dare opportunities.
Old 07-12-2015, 05:16 AM   #22
darextr

I must say the mix of scat and piss is more disgusting for me than the taste of pure shit. I am not much experienced with scat (I chewed on it, swallowed some), but the sucking on the condom (it did not burst) nearly made me throw up. Its amazing how much of the smell (and the taste? - I rinsed it intensively with water before) comes through the condom. The whole room was filled with the smell, and my mouth with the taste(?).

Will not do this again, I will stay with "normal" scat-games

Punishment: swallow scat, needles, burns, heavy pain, small dildos,
Limits: eat a lot of scat, anal stretching, illegal, public, cross dressing (but I like crossdressers)
darextr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to darextr for this post:
Old 07-21-2015, 03:07 PM   #23
SissySami

So, I tried the dare a few days ago, I had just peed before I saw the dare, so could only get a minimal amount of pee into the mix, which maybe made the condom less prone to burst. I struggled with making the knots as well, best option is to spin the condom until wanted length and then tie the knot. I rolled a 6 and 4 for 5 minutes, but nothing happened, the condom survived!

That's why I tried it again yesterday, but again there was a problem, as much as I've wanted to, I could not get myself to poo. Pee was no problem however, so I filled a good 10th of the condom with pee, and since I was horny I also came inside the condom. Since I couldn't poo I decided to put the condom in the freezer until next morning. Obviously this morning the shit was ready to come out, so I topped of the condom with the brown goods and tied the first knot. Now for the roll, 6 3 5 3 5 6 1 2 4 4. So starting off with 1/8th of a condom (which was very filled already with cum, piss and shit, more so than previous time) I had to gently chew on it for 10 minutes. Since I had to chew roughly last time, and nothing happened I was quite sure nothing would happen. But the condom was filled a lot more than last time, and even keeping it in my mouth was pretty difficult.

Saliva was soon running out of my mouth, having nowhere else to go. Since I rolled 2x 5 minutes of chewing, I decided to split it into two shifts, with a 30 sec pause in between. Right before the pause though, I sensed a different taste in my mouth, could it be... After 5 minutes I took the condom out and spotted a very small puncture from which the liquid was oosing out ever so slightly. Ah well, might as well get on with it, could be worse I thought. And right I was... Only 20 seconds after I put it back into my mouth the condom exploded. Damn I've never experienced something like that, my mouth was filled with the very bitter liquid and I couldn't do anything else than spit everything into the toilet bowl, leaving my mouth with the remaining shittymix sticking to the inside of my mouth. Obediently I first stroked myself to completion before I rinsed my mouth with water. What an experience!

At first I was saying I'll never do shit like that again, but as I'm typing this I'm already getting hard just at the thought that this could be happening to me again... So maybe to be continued!

Curious: forced bi, online exposure

Dislikes: scat/pee, public humiliation, blackmail

Limits: family, friends, illegal, permanent
SissySami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2015, 10:08 AM   #24
kittentrainerm

Just got very hard reading your experiences... the risk is a huge turn-on, but the ultimate payoff is when that nasty balloon explodes... let me know if you do the dare again
Old 07-21-2016, 02:52 PM   #25
rob184

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittentrainerm View Post
the risk is a huge turn-on, but the ultimate payoff is when that nasty balloon explodes...
Oh, if you're into risk maybe try it with someone else's shit. That could make it even more exciting. Or alternatively get some dog dirt from the park. Chances of breaking the condom are vanishingly low anyway if you're lucky with the dices.

Or you could play several rounds with a different filled condom each time. I'd suggest to prepare up to 6 condoms beforehand. An additional dice roll could decide if you really have to put it into your mouth or evade by shoving it up your ass. Of course you can still only clean up after the last round, right after you squirted into your mouth and swallowed the cum.

The following user says Thank You to rob184 for this post:
Old 07-21-2016, 04:59 PM   #26
Thatdareguy

Wow, even though scat is a limit I think I may try this. The risk turns me on so much. I'll leave a detailed response in a few days after I've done the dare

23/Bisexual/Slutty toe sucking slave
Kik me at : gordoWap
Likes: CBT, feet, socks, denial, anal, cumplay, piss, edging, cum eating
Dislikes: pics, A2M, pain, throat play
Limits: public/outdoors, scat, xdressing, face pics, messy, diapers
My PM dare list

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission. Click here to join!

I will do anything to please you.
Thatdareguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 09:48 PM   #27
fuchai2312

This pushes my limits a lot but if 5 people send me pics of them doing it I'll do it and send them back to everyone who sent them to me..I'm scared lol
fuchai2312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2016, 06:02 PM   #28
feebz876

Default This is one of my all-time favorites

I tried it a while back with a condom filled with 5 or 6 shits in it. I had to choose the first roll with just the middle knot, because while it was pretty much guaranteed to burst no matter what, I wanted it to have some elasticity left in the filled half, to retain a little element of surprise to it. It was impossible to get the whole thing in my mouth, but I found that if I put pressure on the outside part by cupping my hand and pressing toward my face, the part inside my mouth would inflate to the point where I couldn't even move my tongue anymore. I did this a couple of times, filling and (essentially) draining my mouth by adjusting the pressure.

When it finally broke, I had my lips sealed around it, sucking on it, and there was so much pressure that my mouth filled up, and some was forced down my throat. Not sure if that triggered the orgasm or not, but holy hell, I can't wait to do that again.

Love: Pee/poo (anything involving them), anal

Like: CBT, messy,

Intrigued by: Diapers, Wedgies/Swirlies (I just don't get it..),

Not Happening: Cheating on my wife, Public, Crossdressing, Blood, Permanent
feebz876 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to feebz876 for this post:
Old 10-19-2016, 01:49 PM   #29
rob184

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuchai2312 View Post
This pushes my limits a lot but if 5 people send me pics of them doing it I'll do it and send them back to everyone who sent them to me..I'm scared lol
Have you done it yet? Still waiting..

Old 12-19-2016, 01:33 PM   #30
Gayboy0021

Great dare, thanks

CRAVES - diapers, hidden public, semi public, piss, underwear, exposure, writing lines
ENJOYS: shit, pee drinking, mouth soaping, Underwear destroying, Laxatives, Public, shaving
LIMITS: family, personal info, illegal, cam [/COLOR]

5KM torture run tasks - be horrible

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=385907

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71446

Disclaimer
This user has a small cock
Gayboy0021 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
condom, gross, nasty, scat, scat/piss