Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 04-02-2018, 12:37 PM   #46
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
1. Your blog says you're comfortable relaxing into a submissive role, and you switch/sub better with other women; do you find there's anything in particular that brings out your submissive side? Or is it simply the right person, right mood, and so one?
Simply right person and right mood. Mood more important than person, because no matter how great someone is if i'm not feeling subby it just won't happen.
And i prefer women on that side as they tend to be more realistic and nicer more understanding play partners.

Quote:
2. Do you find that stress/responsibility from life pushes you one way or another sexually?
No it doesn't. I know someone people find a release in domming or subbing but i like to keep it separate. Too easy to come home stressed from work and take out that stress on someone, becomes very easy to step too far and do damange.
If i need to to de-stress i'll chill out with some TV or book or something.

Quote:
3. What's your favorite "trick and trap"s? That in relation to your signature for clarity.
Mostly making one-sided bets and challenges, where either i'm very likely to win (Heads i win, tails you lose) or the offering is sneakily bad/open ended (i get orgasm control, but they don't specify a time limit).
Very much just twisting words and finding loopholes to have some good fun and keep people under my thumb.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 12:48 PM   #47
Vailas

1. What do you enjoy doing non-sexually to relax? Do you have any hobbies, or such?

2. What is the most enjoyable non-sexual thing you've done?

3. I suppose what's the most enjoyable sexual act you've done?

I will write a report for any dare given to me unless asked otherwise, or if the dare is to simple to warrant one.

Gags, Bondage, Humiliation, Giving up Control

Limits:
Public, Pictures, Blood, TBD

PM Dares
Vailas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 01:58 PM   #48
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vailas View Post
1. What do you enjoy doing non-sexually to relax? Do you have any hobbies, or such?
I do yoga fairly regularly. I like reading and cooking, going out with good friends to restaurants and quiet bars.
Incredibly regular and unextrordinay things.

Quote:
2. What is the most enjoyable non-sexual thing you've done?
Not a clue. I enjoy holidays and exploring new places, so something like snorkelling in the caribbean?

Quote:
3. I suppose what's the most enjoyable sexual act you've done?
Again not a clue. I like far more things than i don't like, and of those being in charge and dominating someone is better than others. But in terms of pure pleasure multiple orgasms take the crown for obvious reasons.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts

Old 04-02-2018, 02:18 PM   #49
Vailas

I think this is the last dew questions I'll add in, otherwise I might as well just ask for a full life story.

1. Is there anything you'd go back an tell yourself 5 years ago? 10?

2. Do you ever feel awkward doing things on here when dating others, if you do date while on here.

3. Hiw often do you find yourself actually giving/receiving tasks on here?

I will write a report for any dare given to me unless asked otherwise, or if the dare is to simple to warrant one.

Gags, Bondage, Humiliation, Giving up Control

Limits:
Public, Pictures, Blood, TBD

PM Dares
Vailas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 02:25 PM   #50
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
1. Is there anything you'd go back an tell yourself 5 years ago? 10?
Invest in bitcoin! Leicester will win the Premier League, the 1000-1 odds are worth it! Also, Scott's a jerk and if you chop his dick off it'll be thoroughly deserved.

Quote:
2. Do you ever feel awkward doing things on here when dating others, if you do date while on here.
I've not really been here when seeing someone, so i can't say. But i would try and get that fun from my partner first, then check with them if i can do stuff here.

Quote:
3. Hiw often do you find yourself actually giving/receiving tasks on here?
Really not very often as i've been far more active in the real world. But it's something i'm trying to, and slowly changing. Although it won't be tons, just picking and chosing the ones i want to when i want to. Which sounds all high and mighty, i just am a little picky and want to be sure i'll have fun.

Old 04-03-2018, 04:47 AM   #51
Red!

1. Can you cook?
2. Do you always keep it safe, sane and consensual?
3. What are your three biggest phobias?
4. What's your sluttiest outfit?
5. Do you want to get married someday?
6. What are your favorite panties?
7. Do men find you intimidating?
8. Do you enjoy roleplay?
9. Have you ever felt bad for giving someone a mean dare?
10. What do you think is the worst part of a wedgie: the humiliation, the pain, the invasiveness, etc?
11. What aspect of being a domme turns you on most: being in charge, inflicting pain, causing humiliation, etc?
12. What's the last thing that made you laugh?
13. Do you prefer to give punishments or funishments?
14. Are you generally calm or do you get angry easily?
15. Do you find making subs suffer amusing?
16. Do you think if someone flirts with someone else while in a relationship it's cheating?
17. How much makeup do you wear?
18. How often do you go to parties?
19. Have you ever sat on someone's face?
20. Which are worse: wedgies or titty twisters?
Red! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 06:05 AM   #52
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red! View Post
1. Can you cook?
It's an interest and something i enjoy doing!

Quote:
2. Do you always keep it safe, sane and consensual?
Accidents happen but risks are minimalised, you've got to be a little crazy to be here, there's always consent

Quote:
3. What are your three biggest phobias?
Serious terminal illness, serious terminal illness of a friend/family member, losing my home and job.

Quote:
4. What's your sluttiest outfit?
Nothing Lingerie

Quote:
5. Do you want to get married someday?
I don't know. I don't think i want to get married but i'm not against being in that lifelong relationship.

Quote:
6. What are your favorite panties?
Copy&Pasted answer from when i was previously asked this:
For comfort, boyshorts are excellent and i will wear them most days for work and normal life. If i'm feeling like something less ordinary, tanga is good as it's rather sexy but not that uncomfortable, as is bikini style.
Thongs and g-strings are reserved for special occasions only.

Quote:
7. Do men find you intimidating?
Probably when i'm making them kneel I don't know, i doubt it. I'm not exactly a tall imposing person phsyically.

Quote:
8. Do you enjoy roleplay?
Not really. Why talk and fake play something when you could actually do it?

Quote:
9. Have you ever felt bad for giving someone a mean dare?
No i never feel bad about it. Either it's deserved or requested or i just don't care if i'm being mean.

Quote:
10. What do you think is the worst part of a wedgie: the humiliation, the pain, the invasiveness, etc?
Combination thereof? It's a good mix of discomfort and humiliation.

Quote:
11. What aspect of being a domme turns you on most: being in charge, inflicting pain, causing humiliation, etc?
Feel i've answered this elsewhere...
I like being in control of someone, that's what gives me the rush and good feelings. However that comes isn't as imortant as being in that position of power. Knowing someone will do what i say, because i said it.

Quote:
12. What's the last thing that made you laugh?
I watched Back to the Future III yesterday evening, that makes me laugh.

Quote:
13. Do you prefer to give punishments or funishments?
No-one should want to give punishments, they are a nessesity rather than a desire.
I prefer, therefore, giving "funishments" although i call them harsh/hard tasks because that is what they are.

Quote:
14. Are you generally calm or do you get angry easily?
As a Domme i've learned to somewhat detach my emotion as it can be too easy to let emotion take control and that's when mistakes and damage can happen. So i'm more calm and confident than angry.

Quote:
15. Do you find making subs suffer amusing?
Absolutely! Making them squirm and moan and beg is just the best!

Quote:
16. Do you think if someone flirts with someone else while in a relationship it's cheating?
Not at all. Flirting for the sake of it is no bad thing. However if your intention is to act on that flirting then you are crossing the line!

Quote:
17. How much makeup do you wear?
Not much. Lipstick and mascara mostly, maybe some eyeshadow. Oh, and foundation most days for work. I don't go over the top, just enough so i feel i look good.
Although it can be a pain sometimes and real effort i wish i didn't have to make.

Quote:
18. How often do you go to parties?
Depends how often my friends are having one. We'll have a dinner part once or twice a month. Then if there's a birthday or celebration we'll go out.

Quote:
19. Have you ever sat on someone's face?
Yes, but not for smothering reasons but to make them pleasure me.

Quote:
20. Which are worse: wedgies or titty twisters?
Well a titty twist will definitely hurt more, so that's worse.

Old 04-03-2018, 06:09 AM   #53
batfinch
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Do you always sit on the toilet seat?
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=86665

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83544

I am male
batfinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 06:17 AM   #54
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfinch View Post
Do you always sit on the toilet seat?
Yes... why would i not?

Old 04-03-2018, 07:01 AM   #55
lilves

How have you broken your limbs so many times?
What is something you want to accomplish today (or tomorrow if you're about to go to bed)?
Is there a kink or fetish that you haven't tried yet that you want to? If so, what is it?
Is there an experience or activity outside of BDSM that you want to try, but haven't? If so, what is it?
What has been your favorite experience as a Domme and as a sub?

Currently exploring likes and such. Any suggestions to try, PM me!

Limits: Friends and family, bodily excrement, extreme pain, illegal, social suicide, animals

Ask Away!
Tumblr
lilves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 07:38 AM   #56
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilves View Post
How have you broken your limbs so many times?
I played Hockey at school and University to a good competitive level, and i'll tell you something... There is nothing as viscious and brutal as a hockey game! You think some dommes are cruel and evil, they got nothing on hockey players! That gave me various breaks.
Apart from that a few accidents here and there, falling off things or down things and cracking a collarbone or arm or wrist.
Or being tied up by someone with not much experience, losing balance and crunch...

Quote:
What is something you want to accomplish today (or tomorrow if you're about to go to bed)?
Well i wouldn't mind an excuse to go to bed at 3:30pm
I'd like a nice dinner. I'm not really planning or hoping to do masses today. A painless and easy journey hom would also be amazing.

Quote:
Is there a kink or fetish that you haven't tried yet that you want to? If so, what is it?
I've tried everything that i've wanted at this point. I've had plenty of time to try things and i've always thought might as well try something once otherwise you'll never really know.
Anything i've not yet tried is because i don't want to/don't find it appealing.

Quote:
Is there an experience or activity outside of BDSM that you want to try, but haven't? If so, what is it?
I'd love to SUP, stand-paddle board. Looks like a great way to pass a day in the sunshine. Although that would be best done somewhere hot like Barbados.
I'd also like to win the Lottery, that would be a great experience

Quote:
What has been your favorite experience as a Domme and as a sub?
That's a tough one to answer. I'm not very good at picking single favourite's of anything usually.
As a Domme: I always like toying with people, tricking them and twisting their desires. So a good one would be a time i slightly tricked a guy into chastity. Just simply, "oh i think it would be really fun if you wore this cage whilst we played today. Keep you horny for longer and then the release at the end will be incredible". He said ok sure and clicked on the cage. "Whoops, i must have forgotten the key at home". His face was priceless!
I let him go the next morning having fetched them. That was pretty fun and is a good example of the kind of thing i love to do.
As a Sub: I let someone mummify me before. I was really in the subspace mindset and the complete and utter immobilisation was incredible. Especially when they used a vibe to tease me. I'm not usually so immersed in subspace but that total restriction was incredibly enjoyable.
Although i'm not really sure i'd do it again as i don't get that deep into being a sub anymore.

Old 04-05-2018, 02:37 PM   #57
lilves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adidas View Post
I played Hockey at school and University to a good competitive level, and i'll tell you something... There is nothing as viscious and brutal as a hockey game! You think some dommes are cruel and evil, they got nothing on hockey players! That gave me various breaks.
Apart from that a few accidents here and there, falling off things or down things and cracking a collarbone or arm or wrist.
Or being tied up by someone with not much experience, losing balance and crunch...

Well i wouldn't mind an excuse to go to bed at 3:30pm
I'd like a nice dinner. I'm not really planning or hoping to do masses today. A painless and easy journey hom would also be amazing.

I've tried everything that i've wanted at this point. I've had plenty of time to try things and i've always thought might as well try something once otherwise you'll never really know.
Anything i've not yet tried is because i don't want to/don't find it appealing.

I'd love to SUP, stand-paddle board. Looks like a great way to pass a day in the sunshine. Although that would be best done somewhere hot like Barbados.
I'd also like to win the Lottery, that would be a great experience

That's a tough one to answer. I'm not very good at picking single favourite's of anything usually.
As a Domme: I always like toying with people, tricking them and twisting their desires. So a good one would be a time i slightly tricked a guy into chastity. Just simply, "oh i think it would be really fun if you wore this cage whilst we played today. Keep you horny for longer and then the release at the end will be incredible". He said ok sure and clicked on the cage. "Whoops, i must have forgotten the key at home". His face was priceless!
I let him go the next morning having fetched them. That was pretty fun and is a good example of the kind of thing i love to do.
As a Sub: I let someone mummify me before. I was really in the subspace mindset and the complete and utter immobilisation was incredible. Especially when they used a vibe to tease me. I'm not usually so immersed in subspace but that total restriction was incredibly enjoyable.
Although i'm not really sure i'd do it again as i don't get that deep into being a sub anymore.
Great answers, Thanks!

Currently exploring likes and such. Any suggestions to try, PM me!

Limits: Friends and family, bodily excrement, extreme pain, illegal, social suicide, animals

Ask Away!
Tumblr
lilves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 05:55 PM   #58
Red!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adidas View Post
Did you get consent for that kind of trick otherwise it sounds potentially unethical/illegal?
Red! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 02:30 AM   #59
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red! View Post
Did you get consent for that kind of trick otherwise it sounds potentially unethical/illegal?
I know what you're getting at. Yes it was all ok, no harm done to him or me. If he was that scared or worried he'd have said so and we'd have stopped playing to sort it out. I knew him, what he liked and where his limits would be and as such i was sure whilst he might not enjoy the trick it wouldn't cause a problem between us.
There's also sorts of stories like this scattered across GD

Old 04-10-2018, 02:30 PM   #60
dpassengersw

Quote:
Originally Posted by despard View Post
We know empirically that light attenuates over distance (...) So, what happens to the energy in a beam of light when it attenuates?
I have just noticed you ignored this totally trolling question someone made

I'll add a bunch of "philosophical ones", these are not for trolling but you can ignore them too of course!

1. When you're not in a relationship, you feel completely well on your own, or you miss to have somebody by your side?
2. Do you think you have a strong will?
3. Do you consider yourself an optimist?
4. Since you do yoga, what do you think about mindfulness? (I think it's related, if it's not my apologies! )
5. Do you like to do stuff for the community? (I have the feeling that in UK people gets very involved in helping others, so I'm curious)
dpassengersw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk