Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-31-2020, 08:50 AM   #1
lukewhite

Male 25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hi, I’m Luke and I’m looking for a master:

A slave’s job is to please his Master any way he can. If you wake up in the morning and want something, your slave’s job is to give it. If you decide to ask for something specific or something general, it is your slave’s job to not ask questions, but to agree and do what you like. This is the kind of slave I want to be. I want a Master who decides that today he’s going to humiliate his slave for no reason, or tomorrow might be forgiving. A Master that is cruel but clever, who treats his slave however he likes. Once the likes and limits are set, then all bets are off.

I want a Master who can take control, and take over as much of their slave’s life as they like. And I will be a slave that will do whatever his Master requires. It is a slave’s role to do all he can to keep his Master happy - I want that chance.

I want you to be walking around during the day knowing that at any time you can get in contact with your plaything, just for a bit of entertainment.

In particular, my likes are: Humiliation, Bondage, Pain, Cruelty, Pleasing Master, Being Pushed, Stripping

My limits are: extreme pain, family, friends, blood

If you want to get in touch then please drop me a PM, I would be happy to answer all questions.
The following user says Thank You to lukewhite for this post:
Old 09-01-2020, 04:55 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Nice post Luke, I hope you find what you are looking for!

Advertisements
Kink Talk